You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-29 09:37:55

Lyran

A strange world outside my front door.

The borders of my world are gone. It's all so clear in glorious ill-definition. But perpetually in several minds now it grows hard to interact directly with the  outside, to hit seemingly unhackable programming in what is just a matrix reflection. The only tangible Truth in this reality is the words transmitted from from outside this world and the time I spend staring above, knowing they are there. All else has grown malable, can be whatever I perceive it to be and however I wish to form it in my mind. I'll  spray Taygeta on every building in the world, spray paint Cosmic Agency across the night sky  BRIGHT BLUE!
Shaping this world, outside my door, I can see myself in so much now, even my own awakening conditions set before jumping in. This teaching, it is so much more than information. There is a key to find within, a line to follow, spiritual, metaphysical, and it draws me away constantly from this place to inside myself and My Lady yells that I'm never present.
Imagination had always been my domain. And I feel like I have a huge electronic dynamo inside me ready to hit critical mass, READY TO BLOW!
Ready to rock! Then here I sit raging at the edges, pulled back to this fucking reality matrix dominated by the minds of sleeping starbeings.
  And I scream, on my knees in the rain, that we are not alone, my words, lost to the wind and I long to drift away. to fly. I didn't come to fail here and wither away old on Earth. MISSION EARTH is not about that. Imma run riot on this mess, up and break the fuck out. 
Just saying ☺️
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-11-30 06:43:20)

#2 2022-11-29 20:06:22

Jupiter 9

Re: A strange world outside my front door.

I have been feeling this energy building inside me ready to burst for a long time now. I feel like one day I'll hit critical mass and it's going to be a massive explosion like a meteorite hitting the earth but it will be a harmless and loving and gentle explosion of love and truth (not light haha) at the same time. It is going to be  like my higher self has landed on earth and has feet on the ground.

But I first need to master being grounded and master being fully in my body cause like you I am inside my daydream a lot of the time and sometimes I am really absorbed and I run the risk of falling into a fountain or something like one of the people absorbed in their phone. smile I need to integrate my daydream with the external dream cause I am neglecting my external dream sometimes and that comes and bites me in the ass later haha. (Listen to your lady Lyran... haha)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-12-01 01:34:37

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

I feel like one day I'll hit critical mass and it's going to be a massive explosion like a meteorite hitting the earth but it will be a harmless and loving and gentle explosion of love and truth (not light haha)

But I first need to master being grounded and master being fully in my body cause like you I am inside my daydream a lot of the time and sometimes I am really absorbed and I run the risk of falling into a fountain or something like one of the people absorbed in their phone. smile I need to integrate my daydream with the external dream cause I am neglecting my external dream sometimes and that comes and bites me in the ass later haha. (Listen to your lady Lyran... haha)

Thankyou Jupiter,
Your words really resonate with me hey. I've spent a couple days consideration before answering you. I often consider the same, balancing the overall with the here and now. Dealing with those people wether real or not, who possess such small conceptions and will hear naught else, they make my head ache these days.
But as you mention intergration of your daydream and external dream I understand, for me, I am doing this by identifying myself, tastes, dislikes etc reflected everywhere. The more I'm doing so seems to offer clarity to both and in so doing I identify how I (via the 3d Matrix) my world is taking shape.
In terms of paying attention to the fundamentals of the external dream, I concur ☺️ it'll bite ya every time given half a chance. all I know is I want out of the working week to week matrix. I am trying my hardest to manifest my way out of this city living for at least rural Australia, else I'll be the next one upside down in the fountain. Oh and thanks for the advice Jupiter, is working ☺️
Lyran

#4 2022-12-01 20:21:32

Jupiter 9

You can use the method I used to get out of the week to week matrix: Unemployment. But I have to warn you this method is not perfect and may have the effect of you having some financial difficulties down the line... hihi smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-12-01 20:40:08

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

You can use the method I used to get out of the week to week matrix: Unemployment. But I have to warn you this method is not perfect and may have the effect of you having some financial difficulties down the line... hihi smile

Haha! It does sound simple when you put it like that ☺️alas Jupiter the same reason I'll not leave, My Lady and 5 cats depend on me. I have manifested a lesser evil job though that helps me pass info too. I now work from home on the phone so could be much worse.
Thankyou my friend, made me laugh.
Have an amazing day/night Jupiter ☺️
Lyran

#6 2022-12-01 21:05:49

Jupiter 9

A wise decision. haha smile

I don't have a lady or kids depending on me and the cat I am friends with is living the stray cat life and doesn't depend exclusively on me for her food and attention so I have more options hihihi smile

You too Lyran, have an amazing day/night down there in the upside down. smile How are you people not falling off the Earth is a big mystery to me. I need to look into this Flat Earth theory I keep hearing about...

Board footer