You are not logged in.

#26 2022-11-16 05:55:55

Kian369

Re: Anti-gravity and Zero Point Energy - The CARET Q4-86 device - live

Gomba wrote:

What do you think about the theory that the markings themselves work as "hardware+software"?

The CARET Q4 document states that they think the glyphs on the beams is a programming language to spatial position the elements, but also that they were unable to reproduce the effect.

So I really couldn't say either way but I don't think it's just graffiti either. It may be a way to create a magnetic signature or identifier that is recognized by the computer trough the sensor pads, so the computer recognizes individual pieces and moves them to pre-programmed positions.

Gomba wrote:

By the way are the markings indeed unfathomably complicated or could be reverse engeneered now that we seem to know more or less about the functions?

I think there is not enough glyph text available to us to do that. One would need more text to detect grammar patterns and possible meaning of individual words.

Considering the difference in numbering system I'm pretty sure its not Taygetean. Other then that I do not know, but maybe the Taygetean Team can shed some light on this.

Last edited by Kian369 (2022-11-16 06:04:07)

#27 2022-11-16 14:04:07

ro2778

Some of the glyphs reminded me of how Taygetans write numbers, but not exactly the same.

#28 2022-11-18 20:53:04

ro2778 wrote:

Some of the glyphs reminded me of how Taygetans write numbers, but not exactly the same.

It is probably that.  You have to understand that there are millions of dialects and languages out there.  For our area Sumarian, akkadian, and babylonian are our best bets as far as a universal language goes. 

Odds are in all honest that they are numbers.  Or they are numerical control references, maybe even alpha numeric.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#29 2022-12-02 19:18:48

Kian369

The FESIG presentation is now also online. It basically has the same content as the video documentary but with the added bonus of the Q&A session afterwards with the reaction of Dale Harder and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qs2vYcxyU

If you have already seen the documentary version, the Q&A session starts at 1:21:00 min.

Last edited by Kian369 (2022-12-02 19:20:39)

#30 2022-12-02 19:52:20

Happy

Do you think it's ok with Dale that we put this in the list of interviews, Kian? smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#31 2022-12-02 20:00:42

Kian369

Happy wrote:

Do you think it's ok with Dale that we put this in the list of interviews, Kian? smile

It was a public and recorded presentation, so I guess it is ok.

#32 2022-12-02 20:05:33

Happy

Kian369 wrote:
Happy wrote:

It was a public and recorded presentation, so I guess it is ok.

Done. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#33 2022-12-02 20:10:53

Kian369

Happy wrote:

Done. smile

Thanks smile

#34 2023-01-31 17:39:14

Jupiter 9

Yazhi answered which race made the Caret device and what language the glyphs are, on the latest FESIG presentaion:

It turns out it's negative Draconian! --->  FESIG 108th Gosia, Kian & Dale: Zero-Point Energy & Med Pods Technology

hqdefault.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#35 2023-01-31 18:19:47

Rocketmidget

Kian369 wrote:

The FESIG presentation is now also online. It basically has the same content as the video documentary but with the added bonus of the Q&A session afterwards with the reaction of Dale Harder and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qs2vYcxyU

If you have already seen the documentary version, the Q&A session starts at 1:21:00 min.

That was a very interesting show. Thank you for your hard work.

Draconian writting! Mind blowing stuff.

#36 2023-02-01 22:37:14

JimiPickle

Hello Kian,
Thank you for conducting and recording the experiments for this video. The Ronin device models and counter rotating mercury experiments are most intriguing. Considering the the input from Yahzi about the double walled “thermos”, counter rotating mercury, and the ronin device, there seems to be one element/piece missing from her provided information. The missing piece has to do with crystal(s).

Your experiments used electricity applied to magnets to excite/spin the mercury solution. Have you experimented with multiple rings of mercury to see if the mercury in different concentric rings will rotate in opposing directions? If not, would rings separated by opposed magnetic rings create the counter rotating streams of mercury? Additionally, if one of your basic ronin devices could be enlarged and placed outside/around the magnets and mercury fields, would the electromagnetic field generated by the current excite the mercury to spin/counter rotate?

Based on the picture, two independent ronin device over vacuum sealed mercury containers with magnetic ring(s) excited by an electric field might be what we are seeing on the outside shape.?  The two separate devices may be counter rotating to each other.

Still, at this point, I am not sure how crystals fit into the system. However, how certain crystals react to an electromagnetic field is something Dale might know.

Thank you for sharing your experiments.

Also, you mention the absence of math to describe what you are seeing in your experiments. The math may follow what happens when two counter rotation electromagnetic fields surrounding stable Liquid Metal are placed together. Free energy? Anti gravitation?
We do not know, yet. But this might be the model that shows the relationship of ether, electromagnetism and ?consciousness/source. A study of what is happening could lead to the understanding of base 12 math, which should be goal number 1. From my limited exposure to the concept of base 12 math, it appears to be seen as 3 dimensional math (snapshot) of 4 dimensional math (movement)..?

If there are more known relationships, please let me know.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-01 23:17:31)

#37 2023-02-02 07:26:44

JimiPickle

There are some puzzle pieces forming between items of research. One is CA video on Base 12 math, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlBno92CFg&t=1699s and plasma physicists Anthony Perrat, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meaU1QcSdA&t=6s. Note: the YT site that contains this video is steeped in matrix duality, however, based on my research, most cannot hang this video on their channel, as in, gets removed. Nonetheless, the video by Anthony Perrat is key and worth viewing.

Anthony Perrat is a plasma scientist that imaged, using X-ray, the stages of plasma. While attending a seminar by mistake, Anthony found direct similarities between what was captured on X-ray images and pictoglyphs found around the world. One of these that stands out is the image of “squatterman”. Squatterman is the direct image of the last image found on CA video about base 12 math. The 3d model of base 12 math may be found in this image and was carved into wood and rock 12000 years ago (best estimate).

Since we know that the Tesla model depicted in the base 12 math video is wrong, the models shown by Anthony and pictoglyphs around the world might serve as a model for understanding the multi-dimensional properties of base 12 math. The image of the toroidal shape has an internal shape that looks like squatterman. I am having technical problems hanging images, user interface problems, as in, me. Here is an attempt using a keyboard.

|
       [_______]
              |
              |
        _______
       [      |     ]

The other plasma models shown in Anthony’s video is an exact match to other images of the waves of matter manifested in ether.

Also, the help page on hanging images is not helpful to me. Does anyone have better instructions?

JP

#38 2023-02-02 08:20:34

Kian369

JimiPickle wrote:

Hello Kian,
Thank you for conducting and recording the experiments for this video.

Just to clarify, it wasn't me that recorded the experiments with the rotating mercury. They are from the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@ElectricExperimentsRobert33

JimiPickle wrote:

Have you experimented with multiple rings of mercury to see if the mercury in different concentric rings will rotate in opposing directions?

To my knowledge no such experiments have been done.

JimiPickle wrote:

would rings separated by opposed magnetic rings create the counter rotating streams of mercury?

Mechanically rotating the mercury would remove the requirement of using a magnet because the rotation of a mass creates it's own magnetic field.

JimiPickle wrote:

Additionally, if one of your basic ronin devices could be enlarged and placed outside/around the magnets and mercury fields, would the electromagnetic field generated by the current excite the mercury to spin/counter rotate?

I don't think that a torus tube within a Rodin Coil filled with mercury by itself would rotate the mercury. It still requires electrical current flowing through the mercury to make it rotate.

JimiPickle wrote:

Based on the picture, two independent ronin device over vacuum sealed mercury containers with magnetic ring(s) excited by an electric field might be what we are seeing on the outside shape.?  The two separate devices may be counter rotating to each other.

The center of mass of the two mercury cylinders should match up. That is why the Taygeteans place one cylinder within the other.

Last edited by Kian369 (2023-02-02 09:23:26)

#39 2023-02-02 08:44:26

JimiPickle

Kian, thanks for the clarifications and additional information. The Taygeteans device is described as one on top of the other, but this device is not one of theirs. It would be nice to know from the Taygeteans if the counter rotating cylinders can be in tandem.

Additionally, thanks for the clarification of the name- Rodin.

Board footer