You are not logged in.

#176 2022-11-29 18:42:15

Scott Summers

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Yes, you absolutely absolutely can. Certainly.

However, please make it clear you’re watching for entertainment.

The reason is that there are new members who may misunderstand that you’re endorsing Kim G.

The second reason is that it brings out the Kim G trolls who will seize the opportunity to legitimise Kim.

Therefore bringing us full circle to the Kim G discussion whether she’s psyop.

Brahman wrote:

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.

#177 2022-12-03 03:43:48

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

The reason is that there are new members who may misunderstand that you’re endorsing Kim G.

The second reason is that it brings out the Kim G trolls who will seize the opportunity to legitimise Kim.

Brahman wrote:

Yes, I know. But can't I just watch it for fun? Or for anything else that interests me. It's my choice, it doesn't have to be perfect.

I agree somewhat with both S.Summers, Crystal Dragon and Braman....SIGH......

So many psyops trying to inform us 'truthers' as to 'what's what'.
And yet....Cosmic Agency could also be a psyop....just sayin'.
If you're truly a truth seeker like me...you do not subscribe to any ONE source of information as; 'ultimate'.

I surely do wonder at the members here that become adamant about the supposed 'truth', when they find something very 'comfortable'.

And why I would comment this on THIS channel/site, is because I do consider forum members here as deep truth seekers....open minded but discerning...

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-12-03 03:45:58)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#178 2022-12-04 03:36:17

Jupiter 9

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Brahman wrote:

I agree somewhat with both S.Summers, Crystal Dragon and Braman....SIGH......

So many psyops trying to inform us 'truthers' as to 'what's what'.
And yet....Cosmic Agency could also be a psyop....just sayin'.
If you're truly a truth seeker like me...you do not subscribe to any ONE source of information as; 'ultimate'.

I surely do wonder at the members here that become adamant about the supposed 'truth', when they find something very 'comfortable'.

And why I would comment this on THIS channel/site, is because I do consider forum members here as deep truth seekers....open minded but discerning...

I commented here in a separate thread, to not derail this thread.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#179 2023-07-12 21:01:26

TheMorken

DarkOwl wrote:

I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't express emotion, doesn't smile, doesn't make jokes or show any enthusiasm that she's actually saving the world. She just comes across as kinda drone like. ...

Some races of the Federation do not have a range of emotions like Lyrans. Therefore that alone would not completely rule out that it could be a real Federation official.

#180 2023-07-12 23:13:25

Tecumseh

TheMorken wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't express emotion, doesn't smile, doesn't make jokes or show any enthusiasm that she's actually saving the world. She just comes across as kinda drone like. ...

Some races of the Federation do not have a range of emotions like Lyrans. Therefore that alone would not completely rule out that it could be a real Federation official.

Those posts are pretty old and most all of this has been hashed out over the years  VERY bright people on this forum.

I guess the mods left it up for posterity? I wondered where some of those people went and it was explained politely that they were..."not missed".

Very passionate in what they were saying. And I always look for the good in people. So I kept looking. And looking........ and.........

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#181 2023-07-13 22:41:14

Meridianwoman

Wasn't Dark Owl the moderator who was banned for saying Sophia Yahzi was artificial intelligence?

He harshly criticized anyone who mentioned Kim Goguen, while admitting that he never watched a UnitedNetwork.tv news report by Kim. 
Eventually, people on this forum felt intimidated, and stopped mentioning Kim.

But all I'll say is, I gather news from UnitedNetwork.tv every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  And it is mind blowing.

#182 2023-07-14 11:28:27

Bucegi

Meridianwoman wrote:

Wasn't Dark Owl the moderator who was banned for saying Sophia Yahzi was artificial intelligence?

He harshly criticized anyone who mentioned Kim Goguen, while admitting that he never watched a UnitedNetwork.tv news report by Kim. 
Eventually, people on this forum felt intimidated, and stopped mentioning Kim.

But all I'll say is, I gather news from UnitedNetwork.tv every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  And it is mind blowing.

for that matter, i've never talked about her except when mentioning that she FEELS and LOOKS LIKE a typical Jesus/Federation/qAnon/ascension or whatever saviour type of psyop if you want to call it like that
apart from that i am not watching youtube or whatever sites with videos like the one you mentioned so i cant say much except that my past experiences have been.. unsatisfying

and my original question that pops in mind every time im reading a "super high level underdog saviour story" like this
Why?
like what need is it that needs to be filled with these kind of storyies

apart from that i don't believe personally into any of these stories, regardless of the existence of Kim whoever or patriot sub complexes or the galactic super federation saving the world through "channeled" messages on spotify playlists
it's not about the existence of them but of the perceived ineffectiveness of ANY of them (true story or not is not the debate) and that is my concern there

Board footer