You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-03 16:10:44

Happy

"You deserve it NOW" - A Gem From Gosia

Gosia wrote:

From: "Short Message from Gosia to all the Starseeds" - (Blogpost: "You all need credit. Now!")

"Something that ocurred to me to say while I was looking at the recent video-tribute I made for Aneeka. Something I felt looking at the audios and videos of those who expressed their gratitude at the end.

I want you all to know that, immense as Aneeka was and forever will be, what she needed you to know is that all of you, starseeds, out there, are that as well. Always have been! "Special elite forces", as she once called starseeds on Earth, who "know what they are doing" (even when you think you don´t).

None of us ever need to die to realize how incredibly vast we all are! How talented, determined, creative, and passionate we have been during our time on Earth. Please be aware of that, and how serious I am when I say these words: you are heroes, and every single one of you deserves a tribute, just as Aneeka does. And you deserve it NOW.

As I watch your messages for her, it touches me how formidable all of you are, and what a great and brave cosmic army we form part of. Your character, awareness, emotions, individual talents and gifts...it is what makes you all unique and you need no special reminder of that. Or, rather, I think you do! Not many souls dare to venture into the Earth experience. And you are one of those who did! What an achievement, what an adventure, what a task! Give yourself credit, give yourself love, give yourself and others like yourself praise. You all deserve it. NOW!"

Every choice we made in the "now" in our lives brought us to the point we find ourselves here today. Some of those choices were small and perhaps considered insignificant, while others had huge impacts, even if we didn't see it back then. But they were all a part of the total picture, which brought us to this space and time - this "now". If we in our human capacities could realize the immensity of the potential this very moment has, I'm sure we all would be mindblown.

But there are no coincidences. We understand that now. And that thought takes me back: Sometimes I wonder if Gosia knew it back then, when she sat on those rocks on Lanzarote Island - with the wind pounding at the microphone - philosophizing on the contact and the incredible amazement she felt and conveyed to us - that it would lead to where we all find ourselves today? ... ... What a journey you have given us, Gosia! And it's still ongoing!

smile

Thank you!

P.S.: The video (linked above) contains added words of inspiration. Please watch. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-03 20:50:27

Lyran

Re: "You deserve it NOW" - A Gem From Gosia

Gosia,
It is a pleasure to be here with you☺️ We HAVE run Earth's surface and whatever we make from here, we can forever say we came here, woke up and made a difference.
I'm not sure if you have read my intro but I walked free mid 2020, a Renegade System Buster, having just spent 4 years figuring studying and meditation on this, actively looking for where my link to the Pleiadian People would present itself from! Shadow banning kept it dark for a couple months but soon enough your information made its way into my realm. I knew instantly, as soon as I saw you that your contact is Authentic, Immediately! Having studied so much of Billy's actual contact note journals it was clear as day ☺️ And I Absorbed every second of your information like a cosmic child! ☺️☺️
Outstanding Gosia. You are Outstanding! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou  Thankyou. You are Fantastic Gosia Thankyou so much for being here Too! You are a Truth Warrior Soul who signed up to stand at the forefront, before the eyes of the world and the dam matrix and all else a d deliver Truth unafraid. And I KNOW I am here to stand with you, so Thank you for stepping forward and reminding us of what we are doing here and the responsibility it holds. All my Love to All who stand part of this Family 
Lyran

Board footer