You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-04 03:29:37

Jupiter 9

What if Cosmic Agency is not a psyop?!

Cosmic Sea wrote:

So many psyops trying to inform us 'truthers' as to 'what's what'.
And yet....Cosmic Agency could also be a psyop....just sayin'.

If you're truly a truth seeker like me...you do not subscribe to any ONE source of information as; 'ultimate'.

I surely do wonder at the members here that become adamant about the supposed 'truth', when they find something very 'comfortable'.

And why I would comment this on THIS channel/site, is because I do consider forum members here as deep truth seekers....open minded but discerning...

Of course CA could be a psyop, but they could also be exactly what they say they are. Open minded skepticism means being open to that possibility too. What if they are not a psyop? You should be asking that question too.

And it is possible to discern the truth and know whether this is a psyop or not. All of us have a natural ability to tell truth from lies. And it's not rocket science all that is needed is to genuinely want to know the truth and to be brave and have the willingness and courage to face difficult and scary and emotionally painful truths. Especially difficult uncomfortable painful truths about ourself.

So each of us must take the responsibility of studying the material carefully on our own and based on the more than 2500 pages of conversations and all our knowledge from other sources, we can use our discernment and our intuition and our feelings and logic and reach a verdict and decide if they are who they say they are or not. And if we can't tell based on the data we have then a perfectly valid verdict and conclusion could be "I don't know".

And if by doing that someone reaches the verdict that they are a psyop, I would first recommend to them to also be equally vigilant with themselves and make sure that they are not misinterpreting and misunderstanding what the crew is saying.

It is very important to make sure that we pay attention and listen and hear what the other person is actually saying and not hear our own interpretation and what we think they are saying. We terrestrial humans are nor very good at listening and hearing and seeing each other. The conversations with the crew are recorded in videos and transcripts. If we are genuinely after the truth and are serious about finding out if it's a psyop or the real deal, there is no excuse for misunderstanding and misinterpreting the information. You can re-watch and reread as many times as you need to to make sure you are clear about what is being said, it's not like you heard it once and now you have to rely on memory, so there is no excuse. And some of the information is very complex and multilayered and is difficult for our "3D" terrestrial minds, so it's totally OK if we don't understand some of it right from the start.

My point is we need to first pay attention and listen and receive the message and understand what the crew is saying and then decide if we agree and if we resonate with it and discern if they are truthful or lying. I see many times people disagreeing and not resonating with their own misinterpretations and misunderstandings of what the crew is saying and not what they are actually saying. In which case they are disagreeing and they are not resonating with their own projections on the crew not with the crew.

And we need to pay attention to our own thoughts and our own inner world too and make sure we are not being self-deceived by all the cabal brainwashing that is already inside us and that we haven't cleared yet and by our own inner demons that we haven't faced and met with unconditional acceptance and love yet. And not only be vigilant to not be psyoped by external actors and be totally oblivious to the internal abandoned and forgotten scared children parts inside us that are manipulating us and influencing our perception and emotions subconsciously, because they are afraid of the new ideas and information.

And I can't speak for the forum or for CA, I can only speak for myself, but if after doing that their verdict is still that they are a psyop then this forum is not for them. This forum is only for the people who have either already resolved their doubts and concerns and have discerned and know that it is not a psyop or they haven't reached a conclusion and are still in the process of figuring it out.   

And what I wanna say to the people that are not new to CA and have been following CA for a while and still can't make up their mind and can't reach a verdict yet, is: come on you slowpokes smile what are you waiting for? There are more than 2500 pages of conversations, prioritize and invest some time and energy and study the material and answer that question for yourself and find out if they are real ETs that are genuinely motivated by real love and empathy for us. You are missing out on one of the most historic ET contacts of the last 12500 years and one of the most amazing ET teams!

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-04 03:31:42)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-12-04 06:48:07

Neo

Re: What if Cosmic Agency is not a psyop?!

Thank you Jupiter, for saying this out loud... Couldn't agree more... Enough divisions already, can we all just think in a more positive and wholesome way?:)

Last edited by Neo (2022-12-04 06:48:41)

In The Endless Search For The 'Divine Mindful Consciousness'...

#3 2022-12-04 07:02:25

Lyran

Obviously I can't convey my own Truth to anybody else as proofs and I don't suppose it makes an iota of difference but Personally, there is no question!
I didn't just find CA and run along smiling blankly. Not only was the timing perfectly synchronistic but the information fits so perfectly with my lifetime of "dot connection" perfectly.
I know it wasn't so for others and I try to always keep this in mind but I tell you it gets tiresome pandering to people who have all the same data as I a d still they ask : wad iff is a psy-op?
As always, those who want to wake up are going to ...
Lyran

#4 2022-12-04 20:07:35

I have worked with schizophrenic family members and children.  These folks are not that.  Not even a group of schizophrenics or mentally infirm could come up with the condensed information spread they put into some of the videos. 

Any governement operation would not put out inform in the density they are putting out.  Current government ops and academic trends only tease information, not lay it in super condensed fashion.

It is a psyop, that is certain, but it is not a negative one.  It is positive.  It is meant to awaken and impart information hidden in plain sight...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#5 2022-12-04 21:22:31

Jupiter 9

azhidaha wrote:

Let me make it clear for you, They are fuckin real!
The problem is words do not teach, It's only the individual's experiences that teaches. So I can not prove it to anybody sorry.
Many of CA audiences understood that they are real, but what I think they're not understand yet is that by accepting their message, they are entering themselves into a new matrix, with many beliefs and sets of idea that serve them well and many that do not serve them well.
For example Cabal matrix through religion told me that if I don't believe in Islam I'll go to hell, I didn't accept it, so I'm not experience it.
Now Taygetans Matrix says that those who are vaccinated are doomed, they became soulless and there is no way coming back. Should I stop there? and watch my beloved suffer and die? No ofcourse not, I won't accept it and I won't experience it (I know it sound strange but it will be 100% real for me, and I don't need the credit or validation from anyone except my vibration)
and I can continue what else do not serves. It is your choice. I did not escape a matrix to be in another one, I escaped to create my own matrix intentionally.
If you come to visit the city that I live in Iran, You'll see chaos and dead people in the street with your own eyes, also media and others will tell you this as well. Guess what I'm doin? I cleared and isolated my mind from those information which is real, It's been about 3 months that this is the situation of my city, but I didn't experience any bad thing, not just for myself, but for my family and friends. When I go to the down town what I see is that people and government put themselves in a vibration that does not serve them and their experience has nothing to do with me and my world, I'm letterally on a different channel.

I live in my own matrix bubble and you live in your own matrix bubble. And part of our matrix bubbles overlap like a venn diagram and in that shared merged section of our buubles, lets imagine that you are sitting in a coffee shop table with another person and I am sitting at another table. And you get up and go to the toilet and after you're gone I see the other person putting something in your drink. And let's say that it's a poison that will not kill you but will damage your body slowly over a long period of time.

Now in my matrix bubble, the person you are with has put something in your drink. While in your matrix bubble, you are not aware of that and it's not in your personal conscious awareness. Now the question is will that poison have an effect on you even though you are not consciously aware that it exists and that you have injected it in your body?

And now because of who I am there is no way in hell that I am gonna mind my own business and not tell you about it. So once you come back from the toilet I come and tell you about it. So now there are two possibilities.

The first one is you don't accept what I am telling you and you don't belive me and you don't accept what I am telling you in your reality and you ignore me and continue drinking your drink. And now we don't have a perception agreement about this issue, and in my conscious matrix your drink contains poison and in your conscious matrix it doesn't and our perceived realities are fractured and we perceive two different matixes when it comes to this issue. So the question is, if you don't accept what I am telling you in your personal reality, will the poison affect you?

And the other possibility is that you believe that I am telling the truth and you accept what I'm telling you and now my perception about this issue becomes part of your personal matrix too. And we are in a perception agreement about this and our realities are synced when it comes to this issue. And I don't have to ask the same question cause since you accept what I am telling you you obviously will say no to the drink.

And this is exactly why the Taygetans and Swaruunians are telling us about all these dark negative things that they are perceiving in their matrix. They tell us these things so we can say NO to them and are not telling us about them so we manifest them in our matrix. They are talking about these things so we DON'T manifest them in our matrix. It's the cabal that is trying to manipulate us and trick us and mind control us into using our creator god power to manifest these nightmares that sustain them.

The crew is doing the exact opposite of that. They are trying to inform us about what the cabal is doing so we say no to that and they are trying to wake us up and remind us that we are creator gods and we hold all the power. And that the cabal has no creative power, that's why they need to mind control us to create the nightmare matrix for them, and that's why they are terrified of us finding out about that and are doing everything they can to prevent us from remembering that. And that's why they hate the Taygetans because they are doing now what they did 12500 years ago in Lemuria where they gave this knowledge to the adamic slave race and many of them rebelled and liberated themselved from the reptilian mindcontrol.

Anyway, for me the important thing is not whether we accept the message or not, but whether what they are telling us is true or not. And even if we believe it is true, it's the responsibility of each of us to decide how much of their truth and which of their truths and when and how we are going to integrate into our reality and make them our truth too. If someone has a big attachment to Jesus for example they don't have to accept that part but still accept and make some of their other perspectives and truths part of their truth. (Is it Their Truth or Your Truth? The Concept of Truth Ownership - Teal Swan and Why You Should Know and Accept the Truth Even If It Hurts)

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-12-04 21:31:22

Jupiter wrote:
azhidaha wrote:

Let me make it clear for you, They are fuckin real!
The problem is words do not teach, It's only the individual's experiences that teaches. So I can not prove it to anybody sorry.
Many of CA audiences understood that they are real, but what I think they're not understand yet is that by accepting their message, they are entering themselves into a new matrix, with many beliefs and sets of idea that serve them well and many that do not serve them well.
For example Cabal matrix through religion told me that if I don't believe in Islam I'll go to hell, I didn't accept it, so I'm not experience it.
Now Taygetans Matrix says that those who are vaccinated are doomed, they became soulless and there is no way coming back. Should I stop there? and watch my beloved suffer and die? No ofcourse not, I won't accept it and I won't experience it (I know it sound strange but it will be 100% real for me, and I don't need the credit or validation from anyone except my vibration)
and I can continue what else do not serves. It is your choice. I did not escape a matrix to be in another one, I escaped to create my own matrix intentionally.
If you come to visit the city that I live in Iran, You'll see chaos and dead people in the street with your own eyes, also media and others will tell you this as well. Guess what I'm doin? I cleared and isolated my mind from those information which is real, It's been about 3 months that this is the situation of my city, but I didn't experience any bad thing, not just for myself, but for my family and friends. When I go to the down town what I see is that people and government put themselves in a vibration that does not serve them and their experience has nothing to do with me and my world, I'm letterally on a different channel.

I live in my own matrix bubble and you live in your own matrix bubble. And part of our matrix bubbles overlap like a venn diagram and in that shared merged section of our buubles, lets imagine that you are sitting in a coffee shop table with another person and I am sitting at another table. And you get up and go to the toilet and after you're gone I see the other person putting something in your drink. And let's say that it's a poison that will not kill you but will damage your body slowly over a long period of time.

Now in my matrix bubble, the person you are with has put something in your drink. While in your matrix bubble, you are not aware of that and it's not in your personal conscious awareness. Now the question is will that poison have an effect on you even though you are not consciously aware that it exists and that you have injected it in your body?

And now because of who I am there is no way in hell that I am gonna mind my own business and not tell you about it. So once you come back from the toilet I come and tell you about it. So now there are two possibilities.

The first one is you don't accept what I am telling you and you don't belive me and you don't accept what I am telling you in your reality and you ignore me and continue drinking your drink. And now we don't have a perception agreement about this issue, and in my conscious matrix your drink contains poison and in your conscious matrix it doesn't and our perceived realities are fractured and we perceive two different matixes when it comes to this issue. So the question is, if you don't accept what I am telling you in your personal reality, will the poison affect you?

And the other possibility is that you believe that I am telling the truth and you accept what I'm telling you and now my perception about this issue becomes part of your personal matrix too. And we are in a perception agreement about this and our realities are synced when it comes to this issue. And I don't have to ask the same question cause since you accept what I am telling you you obviously will say no to the drink.

And this is exactly why the Taygetans and Swaruunians are telling us about all these dark negative things that they are perceiving in their matrix. They tell us these things so we can say NO to them and are not telling us about them so we manifest them in our matrix. They are talking about these things so we DON'T manifest them in our matrix. It's the cabal that is trying to manipulate us and trick us and mind control us into using our creator god power to manifest these nightmares that sustain them.

The crew is doing the exact opposite of that. They are trying to inform us about what the cabal is doing so we say no to that and they are trying to wake us up and remind us that we are creator gods and we hold all the power. And that the cabal has no creative power, that's why they need to mind control us to create the nightmare matrix for them, and that's why they are terrified of us finding out about that and are doing everything they can to prevent us from remembering that. And that's why they hate the Taygetans because they are doing now what they did 12500 years ago in Lemuria where they gave this knowledge to the adamic slave race and many of them rebelled and liberated themselved from the reptilian mindcontrol.

Anyway, for me the important thing is not whether we accept the message or not, but whether what they are telling us is true or not. And even if we believe it is true, it's the responsibility of each of us to decide how much of their truth and which of their truths and when and how we are going to integrate into our reality and make them our truth too. If someone has a big attachment to Jesus for example they don't have to accept that part but still accept and make some of their other perspectives and truths part of their truth. (Is it Their Truth or Your Truth? The Concept of Truth Ownership - Teal Swan and Why You Should Know and Accept the Truth Even If It Hurts)

smile

Good point.

I have a simpler way to put this that I have used for decades.  I could imagine that I see a pink elephant sitting on a corner that is out to get me.  I could convince my buddy with me of the same.  When in fact it is just a guy wondering why two people are giving him murderous gazes.  Our expectation of reality creates our perception of reality is another way to put it.

Another way we see it put:
An optimist sees light at the end of the tunnel.  The Pessimist sees a train about to run us over.  The undecided guy doesn't care either way.  The train conductor sees three idiots in his way about to be splattered across the fron of his engine.

The other fact to put in here is that if we are indeed in a matrix and only 1.2 million people are real star seeds and the rest are matrix creations and the total population we are told is 7 billion then that means roughly 1.7% of the world's population is actually real.  If the 1.7% all connects and sees past things, the whole shebang comes crashing down...

So the thing to remember is we are being reminded we are extremely powerful as a group.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2022-12-04 21:34:23

Jupiter 9

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I have worked with schizophrenic family members and children.  These folks are not that.  Not even a group of schizophrenics or mentally infirm could come up with the condensed information spread they put into some of the videos. 

Any governement operation would not put out inform in the density they are putting out.  Current government ops and academic trends only tease information, not lay it in super condensed fashion.

It is a psyop, that is certain, but it is not a negative one.  It is positive.  It is meant to awaken and impart information hidden in plain sight...

Yeah we could say that one of the intentions behind this project is to counter the cabal psyops. So we could call Cosmic Agency a counter-psyop.

And we could say that some starseeds are counter-psyop cosmic agents. smile So when someone accuses me of being an agent my answer from now on will be, duh! of course I am, that's why I am subscribed to Cosmic Agency. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-04 21:37:25)

#8 2022-12-04 21:50:15

Jupiter 9

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

An optimist sees light at the end of the tunnel.  The Pessimist sees a train about to run us over.  The undecided guy doesn't care either way.  The train conductor sees three idiots in his way about to be splattered across the fron of his engine.

Hahaha

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

The other fact to put in here is that if we are indeed in a matrix and only 1.2 million people are real star seeds and the rest are matrix creations and the total population we are told is 7 billion then that means roughly 1.7% of the world's population is actually real.  If the 1.7% all connects and sees past things, the whole shebang comes crashing down...

I believe the real people are much more. 1 in 5 is 20% of the total population so 1.56 billion real peeps.

#9 2022-12-05 00:43:10

Jupiter wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Hahaha

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I believe the real people are much more. 1 in 5 is 20% of the total population so 1.56 billion real peeps.

I was hearing numbers here and elsewhere that there were only like 1.2 million star seeds world wide.  Regardless your point does also include something fleshed out on that figure, the native natural humans possessed of earthly souls, that number is the contentious debatable point.  So this brings an even bigger point: how to tell apart the star seeds from the non star seeds from the matrix projections?

#10 2022-12-05 00:45:14

Jupiter wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Yeah we could say that one of the intentions behind this project is to counter the cabal psyops. So we could call Cosmic Agency a counter-psyop.

And we could say that some starseeds are counter-psyop cosmic agents. smile So when someone accuses me of being an agent my answer from now on will be, duh! of course I am, that's why I am subscribed to Cosmic Agency. smile

That is another way to put it.  A funnier way to put it is you are a psy op ic person....

#11 2022-12-05 02:35:32

HiddenSquid
Banned

This isn't an end all be all maxim, but generally if anything perceivable that happens outside the parameters of this, oh so meticulously curtailed panaroma for this realm, it's probably real. Realer than what's beep boop bopping around Earth.

Of course it don't necessarily explain or leave you with innerstanding/understanding, but ya. Good rule of thumb. And even if it's a psy-op what on earth could all that be about? That's just as fascinating and seemingly unreal as a massive infinite universe out there, blowing up with life.

#12 2022-12-05 02:38:01

HiddenSquid
Banned

And sorry to play the devil's advocate here in that conversation, but I personally don't think this contact is fake.

#13 2022-12-05 03:34:58

HiddenSquid wrote:

And sorry to play the devil's advocate here in that conversation, but I personally don't think this contact is fake.

I agree with you.

I also think that the indoctrination and wool is so thick over many folks eyes and noggins that it is hard to comprehend the immensity of things too... baaaaaaaaa  there are soo many sheeple......

#14 2022-12-05 18:00:57

Jupiter 9

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

So this brings an even bigger point: how to tell apart the star seeds from the non star seeds from the matrix projections?

Technically every real person is a starseed from the pov of outside the Van Allen Child Fence, smile so a better label would be awake starseeds or better yet awakeseeds smile and asleep starseeds or asleepseeds. And so how we can tell them apart is talk to them about any of the alternative stuff and if they are not really interested then they are asleepseeds. And if any of you think that we are better than them or superior or more evolved cause they are still asleep then I may revoke your awakeseed status haha smile or I may furder subdivide the awakeseed label into awakeseeds and wideawakeseeds and you don't get to be in that elite superior category smile hihi until you have a more healthy ego.

And the unreal peeps would usually be background people you never interact with or have a very trivial interaction like a cashier in a supermarket. The crew has mentioned that real peeps usually tend to group together and it makes sense to me cause the more awake you are the less you'll be able to hang out with empty people and empty shallow conversations and interactions and the harder it is to have shallow empty relationships. Except family relationships or co-workers where we don't have much of a choice. There are some people in my larger family that I suspect they are empty avatars. There is pretty much no difference if I go talk to them or go talk to a wall hihihi, the experience for me is very similar. smile

But even if I was 100% sure they are an empty biosuit and there is noone inside, I would still do my best to treat them with respect and kindness and love, because they are still made out of alive consciousness energy like rocks. And I even think that it is easier to treat them with respect and kindness cause I can tell they are basic and I accept their basicness and they won't be able push my buttons that much. It's the real people that can push my buttons and can challenge me and make it hard to be respectfull and kind sometimes.

And also if I mistreat them they may not be sone inside them to experience that but there is still a real person inside my biosuit that will experience and be affected by that and if there are other real peeps witnessing it  they will experience and be affected by it too. So at the end of the day I don't know if it's even worth it to try to tell them apart.

Anyway, I was going to do a quick reply but I ended up writing an essay again. I am unemployed currently and I have too much free time on my hands so I hope yall don't mind me talking your ear off. smile You probably don't cause if you are in this forum you probably enjoy talking about this stuff as much as I do. And the aware individual that I am I am aware that I am still talking haha smile so I better stop here.

smile

#15 2022-12-07 00:12:26

Cosmic Sea
Banned

It's kinda like this; 'We're out here, but you can't see us', 'we're doing this and that, but most of you don't know about it', 'we can't be open with you all because of the prime directive rule', 'we can't show ourselves, but can give information bits' etc. This sounds a bit like the Q movement, psyop, upscaled for sure. I'm not saying IT IS, just saying; it could be.

As far as all of the intense details in videos; has anyone here looked into quantum physics? Where at the subatomic level we are just made of space. That if all particle matter of the human race was gathered together, it would be the size of a sugar cube? How about magnetic jet propulsion theory-innovation? How about holographic technology? How about lazer technology and what it does? There's nearly unknown military weapons/technology here now and I'm sure barely disclosed....

What about nonduality? Not two. Comes out of India has blown my mind 15+ years ago. All is from source, there is NO real person, more of a personality construct to be able to navigate experience life via senses....Could be described as a biosuit. And since NO ONE knows WHY; all life with all it's appearances are simply a mystery. Nonduality is not popular at all since when you start to describe it, it almost can't be described. Most don't want to hear that their personality isn't real and so forth.

So since I resonated with some of the information on CA, as you can see, I became very interested/fascinated, but not totally sold. I've always sensed that Gosia is genuine, but how would she even know. I know she's said she DOES know very adamantly...so there's that, but I don't. I don't know.

How about this; tons of technology hidden from us, to keep us in line/slaves. So say the CIA secret space force or whatever has AI; Super Siri. First task; Super Siri, 'harvest all the data from all of humanity'. Then; "Hey Super Siri write a program for the sector of the population that is Christian, that will keep them busy/quelled/satisfied that all is being looked after by their god/hero/president". "Ok now right a program for the sector that is super open minded-naive, but more cosmic/ET oriented, call it Super Soldiers and that a solar flash is coming to help..". "Another program about channeling the Galatic Federation..". Then let's get another cosmic one for those who don't believe in 'channeling'...are open minded, but critical thinkers...etc.

There's no shortage of earth based sci-fi immensely creative writers; Tolken, RR Martin, Rodenberry, on and on...languages, species, nuances, et cultures, customs,  extreme details, super high tech lingo....

Do you see my point? I'm not saying that CA is not real. I'm not saying I believe it either. But I will speak my mind as always. I'm attracted here due to my own resonance of what's seems real to me. I do believe of course that there are other beings in this vast universe (that's what resonates, but I still don't KNOW). I also don't know that there are some communicating for sure with people here on earth. Although when I've researched deeply into 'what the f**k kind of people (cabal) can be doing this to others? It does seem as likely as anything that reptilian races that conquer others because that's what they do and want to harvest them...is actually happening...crazy world. But again, I really don't know.

And, according to more radical nonduality speakers all of this is just an 'appearances of a variety of forms'...nothing is solid and there is no lessons or meaning in any of it...just pure creative expression, including all negative things. So on that note, as a couple people here mentioned; maybe the whole thing is a psy-op.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-12-07 00:13:22)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#16 2022-12-07 02:38:12

Scott Summers

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
- James 1:8

“I say to everyone: you can be anything you want to be, but you cannot be double-minded. You are told, Let no one believe that – having looked into the mirror, turns away and forgets what he looks like – that he will receive anything from the Lord, for the double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.”  – Neville Goddard

The term double-minded comes from the Greek word dipsuchos, meaning “a person with two minds or souls.” It’s interesting that this word appears only in the book of James (James 1:8; 4:8). Bible scholars conclude that James might have coined this word. To grasp the full meaning of this word, it is best to understand how it is used within its context.

James writes of the doubting person that he is “like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does” (James 1:6–8). A doubter is a double-minded person. Jesus had in mind such a person when He spoke of the one who tries to serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). As such, he is “unstable,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “unsteady, wavering, in both his character and feelings.”

A double-minded person is restless and confused in his thoughts, his actions, and his behavior. Such a person is always in conflict with himself. One torn by such inner conflict can never lean with confidence on God and His gracious promises. Correspondingly, the term unstable is analogous to a drunken man unable to walk a straight line, swaying one way, then another. He has no defined direction and as a result doesn’t get anywhere. Such a person is “unstable in all he does.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/double-minded.html

#17 2022-12-07 06:05:53

Happy

First, let me quote Matias here, and tell you all why I have let this thread unfold. I am sure you all have read the following at some point.

Matias wrote:

From the sticky thread "Rules - read before posting:"

"This forum is only for friends of Cosmic Agency and of our work. If you think this project is a deception, fraud, Cabal, AI, or anything else and in between, this is not a place for you. Here we do not discuss whether this contact is real or fake. We discuss the content of the material and exchange ideas. This is Taygetan and Swaruunian/Cosmic Agency "home" ground. Do not come if you don´t believe it is a real contact."

The only possibly ambiguous in this, is the term "believe". But I basically agree with the above in its entirety.

In the opening post, Jupiter quoted Cosmic Sea, where emphasis was put on discernment, open-mindedness, seeking truth, and the importance of several information sources. These are all important aspects in a process where increased knowledge is the goal, and have also been emphasized several times by our friends in orbit.

And I think Jupiter made some very good points in his somewhat lengthy response there, even if Cosmic Sea's quote was bare to the marrow, so to speak. But Cosmic Sea has returned, fortunately, to bring nuance to his stance, and present a more in-depth explanation for his opinion. Thank you for that, Cosmic Sea.

We build bricks upon bricks. - which is a different reason why we need to discern the information we are relating to. In short it means that if we take the second step before the first one, we're bound to return to take the first one anyway. This is actually science (not "technological development", which is a discipline that has hijacked the term science). Science as a method produces data to improve on the existing understanding, or to discard the old understanding in light of the new knowledge gained. That's also why the best data available is always sought to be used in the analysis.

The main points I pulled out from Cosmic Sea's post is this:

*   The possibility that Cosmic Agency is a psy-op, like the Q-movement.
*   Existing known and unknown sciences already on Earth:
    *   quantum physics
    *   magnetic jet-propulsion
    *   holographic theory
    *   lazer technology
    *   unknown military technologies
*   The philosophical topic of nonduality.
*   Gosia herself may have been deceived, even if she believes the contact is genuine.
*   The contact could be a result of AI programming to interfere with our beliefs.
*   It could all be scientific fantasy (sci-fi).
*   Belief in ET's is firm but not known. Presence of ETs and of reptilians - and communication with them - is unknown.
*   Nondual conclusion: Nothing is solid. There are no lessons or any meaning in any of it; a possible psy-op.

Nonduality as a concept is far more developed in eastern philosophy and religions, than in the west. But it has been used by several western existential philosophers to conclude that it all is meaningless, and that the point of life is to seek any pleasantries which may present themselves (- my interpretation), where the achievement of one's desire is eventually replaced by boredom and new desires. Release from this Sisyfos' destiny is only achieved by an ascetic focus and finally to release one's will, including will to live. (Schopenhauer’s line of thinking is used here).

There are some serious mental traps in this, and - in my view - a very pessimistic view of life. It so easily leads to a utilitarian relationship with our fellow human beings: "use them, and throw them away when finished." Nonduality in religious terms is, like Cosmic Sea says, impossible to relate to, as the world we perceive is utterly dualistic (- see Yazhi's description of Anéekas attempts to walk through the wall smile ). But Yazhi, SwaruuX, Swaruu9 and the Taygetans have presented a solidly positive approach in this, and Gosia's endeavors rank high above existing philosophies and any human "innovative" strivings for this content alone.

-----------

Cosmic Sea... ...to be clear: What I really don't like in your presentation is your strong reference to AI and a possible deception of Gosia. You are perfectly in your right to take such a stance. As mentioned above, that could be your first step forward. But Matias' guidance stands tall in this, and I encourage you, to put it somewhat mildly, to heed it hereafter.

----------

Scott Summers above here give some biblical references, but I wonder, wouldn't those descriptions refer more to the modern concept of "double communication?" This phenomenon leads to what we understand as "gas-lighting," depression, and inhibition in making decisions.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#18 2022-12-07 09:52:46

Lyran

Hello starseeds ☺️
Ummm im a fairly new member in the forum so please forgive me if this is to bold. This forum is a place of solace and connection between us who already well know the veracity of this contact no? I am not sure why we are even discussing this here. Can we please just come together in heart as one and do what we came here to do. Listen to the Joan Manifesto from Yazhi and be reminded.
All my Love
Lyran

#19 2022-12-07 18:05:42

naring2
Banned

so I agree with cosmic sea's stance.

which means, that I should not come to this forum. as per this place's rules and regulations. so bye!

I already deleted myself so to help the mods with the clean up.

--

oh, and as a last comment (unless I go back on my word, again), what scott summers said is spot on. I am not stable, but I know why too. but this isn't about me, but about CA and their content and its disclosure.

Last edited by naring2 (2022-12-07 18:07:47)

#20 2022-12-07 19:22:04

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

“I say to everyone: you can be anything you want to be, but you cannot be double-minded. You are told, Let no one believe that – having looked into the mirror, turns away and forgets what he looks like – that he will receive anything from the Lord, for the double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.”  – Neville Goddard

The term double-minded comes from the Greek word dipsuchos, meaning “a person with two minds or souls.” It’s interesting that this word appears only in the book of James (James 1:8; 4:8). Bible scholars conclude that James might have coined this word. To grasp the full meaning of this word, it is best to understand how it is used within its context.

James writes of the doubting person that he is “like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does” (James 1:6–8). A doubter is a double-minded person. Jesus had in mind such a person when He spoke of the one who tries to serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). As such, he is “unstable,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “unsteady, wavering, in both his character and feelings.”

A double-minded person is restless and confused in his thoughts, his actions, and his behavior. Such a person is always in conflict with himself. One torn by such inner conflict can never lean with confidence on God and His gracious promises. Correspondingly, the term unstable is analogous to a drunken man unable to walk a straight line, swaying one way, then another. He has no defined direction and as a result doesn’t get anywhere. Such a person is “unstable in all he does.”

Oh my, do you mean 3D and 5D simultaneous perspectives?. In other words; Being able to hold space for; The really big picture of reality-matrix and then the more mundaneness living on earth and of feeding the body, working and paying bills for shelter.

Also, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

#21 2022-12-07 19:42:11

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Happy wrote:

First, let me quote Matias here, and tell you all why I have let this thread unfold. I am sure you all have read the following at some point.

Matias wrote:

From the sticky thread "Rules - read before posting:"

"This forum is only for friends of Cosmic Agency and of our work. If you think this project is a deception, fraud, Cabal, AI, or anything else and in between, this is not a place for you. Here we do not discuss whether this contact is real or fake. We discuss the content of the material and exchange ideas. This is Taygetan and Swaruunian/Cosmic Agency "home" ground. Do not come if you don´t believe it is a real contact."

The only possibly ambiguous in this, is the term "believe". But I basically agree with the above in its entirety.

In the opening post, Jupiter quoted Cosmic Sea, where emphasis was put on discernment, open-mindedness, seeking truth, and the importance of several information sources. These are all important aspects in a process where increased knowledge is the goal, and have also been emphasized several times by our friends in orbit.

And I think Jupiter made some very good points in his somewhat lengthy response there, even if Cosmic Sea's quote was bare to the marrow, so to speak. But Cosmic Sea has returned, fortunately, to bring nuance to his stance, and present a more in-depth explanation for his opinion. Thank you for that, Cosmic Sea.

We build bricks upon bricks. - which is a different reason why we need to discern the information we are relating to. In short it means that if we take the second step before the first one, we're bound to return to take the first one anyway. This is actually science (not "technological development", which is a discipline that has hijacked the term science). Science as a method produces data to improve on the existing understanding, or to discard the old understanding in light of the new knowledge gained. That's also why the best data available is always sought to be used in the analysis.

The main points I pulled out from Cosmic Sea's post is this:

*   The possibility that Cosmic Agency is a psy-op, like the Q-movement.
*   Existing known and unknown sciences already on Earth:
    *   quantum physics
    *   magnetic jet-propulsion
    *   holographic theory
    *   lazer technology
    *   unknown military technologies
*   The philosophical topic of nonduality.
*   Gosia herself may have been deceived, even if she believes the contact is genuine.
*   The contact could be a result of AI programming to interfere with our beliefs.
*   It could all be scientific fantasy (sci-fi).
*   Belief in ET's is firm but not known. Presence of ETs and of reptilians - and communication with them - is unknown.
*   Nondual conclusion: Nothing is solid. There are no lessons or any meaning in any of it; a possible psy-op.

Nonduality as a concept is far more developed in eastern philosophy and religions, than in the west. But it has been used by several western existential philosophers to conclude that it all is meaningless, and that the point of life is to seek any pleasantries which may present themselves (- my interpretation), where the achievement of one's desire is eventually replaced by boredom and new desires. Release from this Sisyfos' destiny is only achieved by an ascetic focus and finally to release one's will, including will to live. (Schopenhauer’s line of thinking is used here).

There are some serious mental traps in this, and - in my view - a very pessimistic view of life. It so easily leads to a utilitarian relationship with our fellow human beings: "use them, and throw them away when finished." Nonduality in religious terms is, like Cosmic Sea says, impossible to relate to, as the world we perceive is utterly dualistic (- see Yazhi's description of Anéekas attempts to walk through the wall smile ). But Yazhi, SwaruuX, Swaruu9 and the Taygetans have presented a solidly positive approach in this, and Gosia's endeavors rank high above existing philosophies and any human "innovative" strivings for this content alone.

-----------

Cosmic Sea... ...to be clear: What I really don't like in your presentation is your strong reference to AI and a possible deception of Gosia. You are perfectly in your right to take such a stance. As mentioned above, that could be your first step forward. But Matias' guidance stands tall in this, and I encourage you, to put it somewhat mildly, to heed it hereafter.

----------

Scott Summers above here give some biblical references, but I wonder, wouldn't those descriptions refer more to the modern concept of "double communication?" This phenomenon leads to what we understand as "gas-lighting," depression, and inhibition in making decisions.

Ok, I see the Rules part. Like I've said, I don't know. I question everything. So how does 'don't come if you don't believe it's a real contact' apply?

Thank you for your response. I would also like to mention about nonduality. You've described the more nihilistic part of it; nothing matters etc. But the extrememly beautiful part is that when we let go of needing so bad to have meaning in everthing (religions, karma, past lives lessons, god's plan that have provided both comfort and torture btw).,

then we can be left with the following...

oh wow how extremely beautiful is this creation and expression, how mysterious.

What? there are 13,000 species of microbes living in and on the human body?

We're like an ocean wave that seems to take form for awhile, then dissipates back into the ocean. WOW.

The personality is more of a construct to navigate, like a software program that gets 'built' as we go.

Apparently, nothing is solid, the reason my body doesn't fall through the chair is because the electrons of the body form repel the electrons of the chair form..WOW One can only wonder at the designer of all of this.

Wonderment, wonder-ful, not what you perceived, for me anyway. I can only say that these things resonated with me, I can't proove that I'm made of space and I return to energy etc. Just like I resonate with some information here, obviously, as it's been said by Yahzi/Swarruu, there's 3D 5D, all sorts of dimensions, frequencies but in the end we don't really understand Source. And obviously I can envision many possibilities.

I enjoy the discussions here, but if it's not appropriate, then so be it.

#22 2022-12-07 20:37:59

Jupiter 9

Cosmic Sea, I do understand what you are trying to say and I see your perspective and I understand where you are coming from. And one of the points I am trying to make is that you seem to focus more on the fact that CA could be a psyop and less on the fact that this project could genuinely be an attempt by a benevolant ET sister race that are here to assist humanity to liberate itself from it's nightmares and the mind-control, and "ascend" to a "5D" mental state, and return to it's organic natural "5D" Lyrian state so it can reconnect with and join the Galactic Family. They could genuinely be who they say they are:

"In general, the wish or the mission of Taygetans has always been that of furthering, seeding or guiding spiritual, moral, and ethical development on Earth." -- Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here?

If we want to unite with each other, we need to respect the fact that you probably are the type of starseed or the type of person-ality that is probably "designed" and specializes in focusing on the negative scenarios and maybe your "job" is to be an internal affairs agent that her job(Cosmic Sea is a she, by the way) is to uncover the corruption and infiltration in the spiritual and awake communities, so I am not saying that you should not be focusing on that. Maybe you are part of an Internal Affairs Cosmic AgenSea. smile

And if you want to unite with the rest of the starseeds in our common goal of bringing the light of truth and the warmth of love to this realm, you need to respect the fact that not all the starseeds are the same type as you and not all of us have the same specialization. The fact that some of us "are sold" on CA and are fully on board the CA train doesn't mean that we are blind followers and that we are swallowing the material without questioning. It just means that using our discernment we have reached a verdict that they are genuinely who they say they are and their intentions and actions are genuinely what they say they are.

And so our focus is more on allying with them in winning this "consciousness war" and less on uncovering internal corruption and infiltration in our alliance unless we have some serious red flag. And belive me I would be the first one to notice any red flag, I have been with CA since almost the beginning of the English channel and I love this material so I have studied it extensively and I am very good at paying attention and hearing not just what the other person is saying but what is being said between the lines. And I am very good at paying attention to the motives and intentions behind what is being said and also if the messenger is walking his message or only talking the message with their mouth and walking a differnt message with their feet. And I have not only not found a single red flag but not even a yellow flag. smile 

And this is already long but one more point I wanna make is that the fact that you don't know doesn't mean that other people can't know or don't know. It only means that you don't know.

If we are on a ship and there is an infiltrator that has killed someone, until we solve the case anyone could be the infiltrator pretending to be one of us and benevolent. The only one we can be sure that it is not the infiltrator is ourself. But if I solve the case I know who the bad guy is and for me it couldn't be anyone. It could be anyone for you who haven't solved the case yet but not for me and others who have already solved the case and know who the infiltrator is. And even before I know who the killer is I may know that some of the people on the ship aren't the infiltrator and know they are not a suspect.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-07 20:44:48)

#23 2022-12-07 21:15:33

Scott Summers

No, that’s not what I meant.

The big picture reality-matrix and the details of life are not separate. We are BOTH body and spirit here on Earth.

What I meant was this:

The external world we perceive (people, events, Cosmic Agency, online forums etc) is merely a reflection of our INTERNAL WORLD.

If we are at peace within, we would see no quarrel in the external world.

If, on the other hand, we are full of doubts within, then that is what we will see in the external world.

In other words, we project ourselves onto the external world.

To put it even more bluntly:

If you want to find the truth in the external world, you must first find it WITHIN YOURSELF.

Once you’ve found it within, you will attract the necessary information and people that will lead you to the truth (whether that be Cosmic Agency, CIA, Kim G, Simon Parkes, I don’t care.)

Please understand I’m not trying to single you out to find fault.

Let me confess that I can only say the above because I’ve been absolutely guilty of it in my past. Therefore I know this from experience, not from theory.

Now for some housekeeping matters:

Gosia pays for the forum and spends her life force on Cosmic Agency.

For you to use her forum to question and cast doubts on her beliefs is rude beyond measure. If you were to put yourself in her shoes for a minute, you would understand.

For those of us who believe in the Taygetans and Swaruus: Imagine spending years and countless efforts seeding this information (which you admit you benefit from)... and then have people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Imagine losing your colleagues because they died in this project... and then having people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Cosmic Sea, face your demons. You know you are running from them... and you know I see you. You will never outrun them because they are part of you.

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Oh my, do you mean 3D and 5D simultaneous perspectives?. In other words; Being able to hold space for; The really big picture of reality-matrix and then the more mundaneness living on earth and of feeding the body, working and paying bills for shelter.

Also, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

#24 2022-12-07 21:19:36

Happy

Scott... The message. Not the messenger.

#25 2022-12-07 21:20:01

Happy

Cosmic Sea,

You have already a history here in the forum of such in-depth reflection - and on those depths you always add momentum to the conversations you engage in. And I'm grateful that you acknowledge the guidance part.

When it comes to belief, I guess this is an encouragement for all members here to be conscious about it; not necessarily to expose their beliefs, but to reflect on how our beliefs affect our communications and our surroundings. Benevolence in practice is at the core in this, but: We are all somewhere on the path (- one of my absolute favorite expressions... smile ).

The amazement and wonder that you describe is what made my decision to become a scientist even before I started my school-years. I totally resonate with your description there. And I am sure that if Gosia decided to make a video about the elating parts of her contact, it would rank on top on my own list of videos - she is an expert 'rambler'.

When we evaluate our perceptions and experiences, we also put meaning into them. As you point out, all meanings are available to us, as everything is relative and valid. And if everything is personal, subjective, and valid, then how is this different from no meaning at all? It's all just one big bag of consciousness anyway. Like... Source.

This is where ethics comes in. Ethics is all about ranking and choosing the possible outcomes of the situations we find ourselves in. It's highly personal and dependent on subjective understanding. But the effects of consistently applied ethics have a massive potential when it comes to social matters. This is where our "social antennae" make us able to detect positive and negative interactions. Positive and negative by rank, that is. But the moment we impose our own ethics upon another, and insist on compliance, friction will almost automatically occur. And I suspect that this is the basic reason why its impossible to direct the formation of a holistic society down here, as they (the Swaruunians) have explained several times: Our organizing efforts will always revert to the average of the community. It's been tried before with catastrophic consequences.

I strongly believe this is why they are pounding the Federation on the need for intervention and emotional mentoring on the general frequency level. Without it, we're seemingly stuck: Democracy will remain the majority's dictatorship over the minority, and the collective will continue to give reason for transgressions upon the individual. - while in reality the individual is the foundation for it all. And beneath that, holding it all together, is ethics.

Board footer