You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-20 19:08:42

Jupiter 9

Search engine control over what information is seen by the normies.

I saw these two videos yesterday and it shows how easy it is to bury and erase the past in this day and age of search engines and one minute attention spans.

Disturbing Proof They're Quietly Deleting the Internet...

YES, They Really Are *Deleting* the Internet And it’s WAY Worse Than You Think

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-11-21 19:29:23

Gomba

Re: Search engine control over what information is seen by the normies.

I expect the engines to go more biased bit by bit just so people cant notice the changes and look for a good alternative.
What is the go to engine at the moment? Duckduckgo doesnt have my trust after this “At DuckDuckGo, we’ve been rolling out search updates that down-rank sites associated with Russian disinformation.”

#3 2022-11-21 20:00:05

Happy

Gomba wrote:

What is the go to engine at the moment?

I haven't seen much negative publicity on this one yet. But it could quickly change, though; they are in it for the business, like everyone else in that field. And in the tech-business we know that everything has it's price. But so far, so good. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-11-21 20:04:23

Gomba

Also, something interesting I noticed lately is that Youtube now not only shadowbans certain content but actively features bluepill content.
What I mean is if I search for something like electroculture, then later on ytb will recommend me a video “ electroculture doesnt work” or after searching for Tartaria “ old tartaria photo manipulation”.
Also, it recommends me certain spiritual and et contents like Ashtar command, Super soldier talk etc… and bunch of other staff that I only need to take a glance to know its desinformation.
Seemingly they have updated the youtube AI. It used to show me some Nasa space footages, or Harvard space talk. Pretty simplistic right “ Oh you like ET stuff? Here, look at some babbling about planets”. However now it seemingly recognizes the consciousness level I’m at and tries to confuse me.
It is very creepy it (or youtube employess) can differentiate between good info and disinformation at this level.

#5 2022-11-21 20:09:58

Gomba

Happy wrote:
Gomba wrote:

What is the go to engine at the moment?

I haven't seen much negative publicity on this one yet. But it could quickly change, though; they are in it for the business, like everyone else in that field. And in the tech-business we know that everything has it's price. But so far, so good. smile

Thanks for the tip! Ive been using Duck and I have found some really awsome stuff with it lately but I might stick to this one!

Last edited by Gomba (2022-11-21 22:33:33)

#6 2022-11-22 16:21:53

SW

Wow. I've seen signs, but this. Wow. Just wow.

This is probably as blatant as it can get without crossing the line.

It's kind of sad to see it all go to shit. I know I live in a lie, but dammit. I hate the feeling of loss, so I can't accept death. But if it goes on like this, I wonder if there would be any reason for me left to live. If internet fails or becomes unusable it will overturn my life. I will just be even more alone than I am now, won't I.

#7 2022-11-22 17:45:44

Yankee

Google did some updates in Aug 2018 that shadow banned a lot of sites with alternative views on health topics, and in general around that time they started heavily favoring establishment-friendly sites on all topics. It wasn't subtle at all, from my perspective. Long popular sites that the establishment didn't like had their traffic crash. Also right around that time, Sept 2018, was when they banned Alex Jones in unison everywhere for a strange reason (yelling at a journalist), which was unprecedented at the time but is standard practice now according to ever-changing policies like covid propaganda. At some point like you say many youtube videos were regularly shadowbanned in favor of cabal narrative friendly videos that have far fewer views, or even strangely shadowbanning innocuous things like concerts.

#8 2022-12-05 08:00:31

Dablin

Brahman wrote:

I was just wondering how Musk will live without Twitter and all tweets....but he will save the world again and offer free internet from space. Lol

Save us? lol. He's definitely an odd one I'll admit that. Seems to on one side support free-speech whilst also apparently portraying the dangers of AI whilst also promoting self-driving cars and his brain chip; which will definitely be a hard pass for me. I already gave up the standard VR experience which as a big computer and aviation/flight simulator nerd that was a big decision. It started off for financial reasons, then the obvious VR low-quality considerations (not living up to the hype), then anti-consumer reasons (ie. facebook purchasing Oculus and locking it behind a FB account). Then became the whole metaverse nonsense and then my awareness of the incessant hard-on the cabal seems to have in regards to having us all connected to AI and mind controlled. I'm now forever thankful I never gave myself a chance to fall into that VR trap. I for one see it as something I could potentially have abused and put my life even more out of balance then it already is, just because of my past experience with orientating my whole day and life around computers.

In regards to Elon I hope his presence in twitter brings more positive results. I don't have a twitter account myself so I am watching this whole thing from the outside. I did promise myself though I would sign up if he unbanned both Alex Jones and David Icke. AJ getting back in at this point though seems like an impossibility so I guess that is where I stand with that.

Board footer