You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-05 12:09:48

Lyran

Are small actions vibrationally quantifiable from above?

As I'm finishing this first Cosmic Agency banner and considering where best to raise it I am wondering if doing such a thing is readable on scanners aboard Toleka? If it will be quantifiable in a pleasing way to the Crew?
I'd like to know I drew a smile from somebody up there with my antics ☺️
I imagine it like Gosia has mentioned, the "Pleiadian flavour' when referring to a soul, and tie it to the frequency effects of an activated starseed being about 18kms. So I'm dropping Pleiadian flavour frequency bombs! In MY reality Anyways. Ha! I cannnnnot wait.
I've had to use makeshift canvases because if I want the message front and centre, I can't spray it on buildings, or I'll soon be in jail here in Sydney.
I'll scale a building half way up and make it hard to retrieve or some other impossible to miss spot. Beside the point though...
So obviously something along these lines has already been covered, I feel it has been in a vague sense. Gosia, if you have time may I please ask you to ask Yazhi: can you read such
actions  vibrationally? And do you find it pleasing to see this from above?
Thanks everyone for being here ☺️
Lyran

#2 2022-12-05 20:37:10

Happy

Re: Are small actions vibrationally quantifiable from above?

Lyran,

I'm not really familiar with your endeavour there. It sounds like fun. But scaling a building to hang up a "Cosmic Agency banner"? Is that even legal in your vicinity? And if not, is there a Cosmic Agency logo there? Could you explain please? smile

[Edit:] I ask because I don't think it's wise to break local laws to promote the Cosmic Agency "brand"...

Naring2,

Welcome back. smile Sorry to hear about your previous experiences with the forum. What can I say... we all learn in so many ways. But it's good to see that you haven't given up on us. Let's hope the experience turns out better with your new resolve. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-12-05 21:31:02

Lyran

Oh hi Happy ☺️ rest assured my Friend that sounded a little worse than anticipated, no sleepy little Earth laws will be affected. LOL! is no logo involved just some words, which I have already okayed with Gosia personally. It just an eye catcher mate. Thanks for your concern but I'm just on mission rousing souls, which I have been doing for a long time now. Ànd having a great time doing so too.
Lyran

#4 2022-12-05 21:39:10

Happy

Lyran wrote:

Thanks for your concern but I'm just on mission rousing souls, which I have been doing for a long time now. Ànd having a great time doing so too.

Ah - then I'm sure your project will collect a lot of smiles. Happy trails! big_smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-12-05 21:50:23

Lyran

naring2 wrote:

this is a really good question, I expect nobody will answer it. but maybe my own comment will bring some more attention to this?

I have wondered about the way in which a lot of distance makes things smaller for more than a decade (or more than a dozen years, if you really prefer base-12).

so I read your question and I think you're also asking about whether given enough distance (being high above enough) can your actions be noticed by somebody 'over there' so far away?

Thankyou Naring,
Interestingly, I do prefer base 12☺️☺️☺️
But no my question was more, say, Toleka specific. As the frequency maps onboard used to navigate time, distance, well Everything have been described, I am curious as to wether they can see a frequency alteration due to actions such as I have described as an example. A spike, or a ripple which I could then understand by the mechanics of standing waves pertaining to manifestation.
Is all in an effort to Realise how to manifest a ship.
Sorry you have had a bad run on this forum. It is difficult assimilating such high density information and none of us have learnt in a linear way so patience with each other is all I'd ask of you good warrior people here. After all, Is all Love
Lyran

#6 2022-12-06 00:25:56

Jupiter 9

This comes to mind:

From the transcript/video: More About 3D Matrix: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiadians (Taygeta) (5)

"[...]Swaruu (9): You are much more powerful than you imagine. It is only the Matrix programming that makes you think you are not, or that you are victims. You do not even need lunar machines to alter a site, with your intention is enough and I mean it very seriously. That idea that you are helpless is what maintains the 3D Matrix and Reptiles.

[...]

Anéeka: Not only things or objects are frequencies, which is the oscillation of their atoms or their molecules, and it is related to the Schumann frequency of the Earth which is the average of all the frequencies inside it, but also events are frequencies.

These frequencies are not uniform on Earth, let's say on the surface of the Earth where you are. For very varied reasons, the areas of the surface change in frequency. As are the events that occur in an area or intentional manipulation of an area using either HAARP or GUEN technologies.

Let's just talk about what happens naturally for now. If people have generated a very negative environment in an area, let's say in the plaza of a city, then this area becomes congruent in frequency for an even greater negative event. Imagine seeing the entire surface of the planet represented in front of you with a large hologram. That hologram, I have it here and I can walk around it or enter it at will, it's right behind me but it's off now. In colors I can see how the frequencies of what is transmitted as 3D are distributed. Superimposed on the surface of the Earth.

Like a layer on top or filter. When I see that a place is going down a lot, it starts to turn yellow and then Red, as a color code. Let's say that New York is turning red, then either manually manipulating the hologram or using the thought interface, which is what I use the most, I put my attention on New York. The hologram makes the city bigger now. I see Manhattan and then I see the Matrix 3D frequency map over Manhattan, nothing more. And I see that Time Square is very low (for example).

This means that it has a frequency that is consistent with the frequency of: major accident / attack / armed assault / serious false flag, etc. This is filtered by the computer, and it interprets the data. With this now I can fix my attention or point to that particular area of Manhattan with my instruments, and then artificially raise the frequency of that site, nothing more.

Which will make it incompatible with the negative events that I listed above. But I do not have unlimited energy because the Matrix is weak, and it only works with 4 of the initial 12 reactors it was designed with, so giving it energy or raising the frequency to one area would bring a general decrease or of another location so it's quite a job to manage resources.[...]"

And also this translated conversation with Sav'el of Erra.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-06 00:39:47)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2022-12-12 02:13:00

Lyran

Haha! I have done it! The first poster went up overnight ☺️ It reads simply "COSMIC AGENCY" in big blue block letters with black outline and "Disclosure Initiative" and @yYouTube scralled across the middle☺️ I climbed up above a reasonably busy intersection in Parramatta city  NSW and attached to a fence near rail bridge where everyone who sits as the red light will see it all day long! ☺️☺️ Was very windy today but it is holding and I have more cable ties to apply as soon as it gets dark ☺️ I will make a short video and share with you.
I hope you guys reading are all smiling as much as I am as I write this ☺️☺️☺️
Lyran

#8 2022-12-12 11:03:18

Gosia
Administrator

Wow. Can you send us a photo? smile

Lyran wrote:

Haha! I have done it! The first poster went up overnight ☺️ It reads simply "COSMIC AGENCY" in big blue block letters with black outline and "Disclosure Initiative" and @yYouTube scralled across the middle☺️ I climbed up above a reasonably busy intersection in Parramatta city  NSW and attached to a fence near rail bridge where everyone who sits as the red light will see it all day long! ☺️☺️ Was very windy today but it is holding and I have more cable ties to apply as soon as it gets dark ☺️ I will make a short video and share with you.
I hope you guys reading are all smiling as much as I am as I write this ☺️☺️☺️
Lyran

#9 2022-12-12 11:29:37

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

As I'm finishing this first Cosmic Agency banner and considering where best to raise it I am wondering if doing such a thing is readable on scanners aboard Toleka? If it will be quantifiable in a pleasing way to the Crew?
I'd like to know I drew a smile from somebody up there with my antics ☺️
I imagine it like Gosia has mentioned, the "Pleiadian flavour' when referring to a soul, and tie it to the frequency effects of an activated starseed being about 18kms. So I'm dropping Pleiadian flavour frequency bombs! In MY reality Anyways. Ha! I cannnnnot wait.
I've had to use makeshift canvases because if I want the message front and centre, I can't spray it on buildings, or I'll soon be in jail here in Sydney.
I'll scale a building half way up and make it hard to retrieve or some other impossible to miss spot. Beside the point though...
So obviously something along these lines has already been covered, I feel it has been in a vague sense. Gosia, if you have time may I please ask you to ask Yazhi: can you read such
actions  vibrationally? And do you find it pleasing to see this from above?
Thanks everyone for being here ☺️
Lyran

Lol awsome sauce!  Would love to see it.

#10 2022-12-12 11:53:32

Lyran

Hey Charlie!
Was so mch fun bro! Cosmic Agency signs are about to go up all over this city. I'll have EVERYBODY googling "What is Cosmic Agency?" Ha! I love it.
Stay Golden my Brother ☺️

#11 2022-12-12 12:19:48

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Hello Gosia, Is a little hard to see in selfie here. I just returned from securing better and was meant to get a video and better pictures but I had to cut a hasty retreat ☺️ I will get some better shots tomorrow as it is not going anywhere now with 20 more cable ties☺️ is all trial and error and I have many new ideas. I sincerely hope you like☺️
Russell

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … tid=RUbZ1f

Note: this is the second time I replied, I'm not sure but the first time did not post?

#12 2022-12-12 12:47:19

Gosia
Administrator

Haha thank you. Fun stuff! smile

Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Hello Gosia, Is a little hard to see in selfie here. I just returned from securing better and was meant to get a video and better pictures but I had to cut a hasty retreat ☺️ I will get some better shots tomorrow as it is not going anywhere now with 20 more cable ties☺️ is all trial and error and I have many new ideas. I sincerely hope you like☺️
Russell

Note: this is the second time I replied, I'm not sure but the first time did not post?

#13 2022-12-15 00:54:18

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

That's cool, Lyran. smile
I like the images of Swaruu and the Taygetans and sometimes I caption them and post them somewhere on the net.
Like this princess Yazhi❣️
https://i.imgflip.com/744qx2.jpg

Yes Thankyou Brahman Is a joy to see Yazhi's face, each and every time. It must be affecting the system so much ☺️
Lyran

Board footer