You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-05 18:52:38

Jupiter 9

Forum Tips.

You can see all the tags you can use, in this help page.

And you can find more tips and advice about posting in the forum, written by one of our moderators Mr. Happy, that is worth reading if you missed it, by clicking here.

Also read this post about the rules of the forum. I think it has been updated and it is stated very clearly that this forum is not for people who think this contact is a fraud or a cabal or regressive ET psyop.

And I would also recommend downloading and reading this PDF too. The Essential Guide to Spiritual Groups.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-19 21:41:38)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-12-05 22:07:09

Happy

Re: Forum Tips.

Good points there, Jupiter. Thank you! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2023-07-19 21:34:24

Jupiter 9

A very useful tip when using the swaruu.org search function:

If your query is more than one words, put it "inside double quotes" and the search engine works much better.

And if that doesn't work, you can also use google to search the transcripts: you first write swaruu.org and then leave a space and then your phrase inside double quotes.

For example if you go to google and type

swaruu.org "I see you all"

the first result is the transcript with the message to the cabal. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-19 21:43:39)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-07-19 21:42:09

Jupiter 9

A tip about adding images in your posts:

You can right click on any image on the internet and select "Copy image address"

image-1.png

and then paste it inside the following tags

[img] [/img] 

and it will load the image directly in your post and not show a url link to the image. (Use responsibly please. smile )

For example this:

[img]https://swaruu.org/assets/images/the-crew-2.jpg[/img]

Will load this image:

the-crew-2.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-19 21:49:38)

#5 2023-07-19 21:48:08

Jupiter 9

And if when you right click on the image, it doesn't show the "Copy image address" like for example it happens on facebook, then in this case what you can do is upload your pictures on one of the free image hosting sites and then use the link to your photo they provide you. It's very easy to do.

You can use this site for example: https://postimages.org/

postimages1.jpg

And once you choose the image to upload it gives you the link to your image, and you can either copy paste the 'Direct link' and put it in img tags, or you can copy paste the 'Hotlink for forums' which already has the img tags added:

postimg2.jpg

And when choosing the file to upload, you can choose multiple files at once(on PC: by holding Ctrl when clicking on the files) and you don't have to upload them one by one, and it gives you the links for all at once:

postimages3.jpg

#6 2023-07-19 22:03:24

Jupiter 9

One useful tip for when you use the "Quote" button:

If the post you are quoting is very long, it is a good idea to edit the quote to include only the sentence or paragraph that you are referring to, preferably in between "(...) (...)".

And if you are referring to the whole post you are quoting then you can add the first few lines of the post and add "(...)", so people know which post you are referring to. For example:

Jupiter wrote:

I understand what you mean, and I guess it depends on what level was that plan made. If it was made on the level of the physical Federation levels then I am more or less in alighnement with what you are saying. If that plan was made in more non-physical...

(...)

And why do that you might ask? Because just look at the muscles of my pointer finger from all that mouse scrolling. lol

IMG_8552-e1465265979774.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-07-30 19:39:27)

#7 2023-07-19 22:48:40

Jupiter 9

A tip for when you want to include YouTube thumbnails with your YouTube link:

You can use this text template and copy and replace the part in the red rectangle from the YouTube address and copy and replace the youtube title in the blue rectangle in the picture below:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO28Z5_Eyls][img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yO28Z5_Eyls/hqdefault.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO28Z5_Eyls]The Greatest Showman | "Rewrite The Stars" Lyric Video[/url]

youtube.jpg

#8 2023-07-20 11:04:24

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Jupiter! You are awesome help. smile

Board footer