You are not logged in.

#26 2022-12-07 21:21:04

Scott Summers

Re: What if Cosmic Agency is not a psyop?!

naring2, you are honest and I give you full credit for that.

No one has asked you or Cosmic Sea to go away. Just that we should abide by Forum Rules as reminded by Happy.

Just wanted you to know that.

naring2 wrote:

so I agree with cosmic sea's stance.

which means, that I should not come to this forum. as per this place's rules and regulations. so bye!

I already deleted myself so to help the mods with the clean up.

--

oh, and as a last comment (unless I go back on my word, again), what scott summers said is spot on. I am not stable, but I know why too. but this isn't about me, but about CA and their content and its disclosure.

#27 2022-12-07 21:30:37

Happy

Naring2 was permanently banned for admitting not being receptive for the strong signals already given. - in addition to sabotaging the forum by deleting the few posts already posted after re-registering. S/he practically asked for it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#28 2022-12-07 21:32:24

Scott Summers

Thank you for the gentle reminder, Happy. Duly noted.

Happy wrote:

Scott... The message. Not the messenger.

#29 2022-12-07 22:05:48

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

No, that’s not what I meant.

The big picture reality-matrix and the details of life are not separate. We are BOTH body and spirit here on Earth.

What I meant was this:

The external world we perceive (people, events, Cosmic Agency, online forums etc) is merely a reflection of our INTERNAL WORLD.

If we are at peace within, we would see no quarrel in the external world.

If, on the other hand, we are full of doubts within, then that is what we will see in the external world.

In other words, we project ourselves onto the external world.

To put it even more bluntly:

If you want to find the truth in the external world, you must first find it WITHIN YOURSELF.

Once you’ve found it within, you will attract the necessary information and people that will lead you to the truth (whether that be Cosmic Agency, CIA, Kim G, Simon Parkes, I don’t care.)

Please understand I’m not trying to single you out to find fault.

Let me confess that I can only say the above because I’ve been absolutely guilty of it in my past. Therefore I know this from experience, not from theory.

Now for some housekeeping matters:

Gosia pays for the forum and spends her life force on Cosmic Agency.

For you to use her forum to question and cast doubts on her beliefs is rude beyond measure. If you were to put yourself in her shoes for a minute, you would understand.

For those of us who believe in the Taygetans and Swaruus: Imagine spending years and countless efforts seeding this information (which you admit you benefit from)... and then have people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Imagine losing your colleagues because they died in this project... and then having people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Cosmic Sea, face your demons. You know you are running from them... and you know I see you. You will never outrun them because they are part of you.

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
- James 1:8

“I say to everyone: you can be anything you want to be, but you cannot be double-minded. You are told, Let no one believe that – having looked into the mirror, turns away and forgets what he looks like – that he will receive anything from the Lord, for the double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.”  – Neville Goddard

The term double-minded comes from the Greek word dipsuchos, meaning “a person with two minds or souls.” It’s interesting that this word appears only in the book of James (James 1:8; 4:8). Bible scholars conclude that James might have coined this word. To grasp the full meaning of this word, it is best to understand how it is used within its context.

James writes of the doubting person that he is “like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does” (James 1:6–8). A doubter is a double-minded person. Jesus had in mind such a person when He spoke of the one who tries to serve two masters (Matthew 6:24). As such, he is “unstable,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “unsteady, wavering, in both his character and feelings.”

A double-minded person is restless and confused in his thoughts, his actions, and his behavior. Such a person is always in conflict with himself. One torn by such inner conflict can never lean with confidence on God and His gracious promises. Correspondingly, the term unstable is analogous to a drunken man unable to walk a straight line, swaying one way, then another. He has no defined direction and as a result doesn’t get anywhere. Such a person is “unstable in all he does.”

https://www.gotquestions.org/double-minded.html

Oh my, do you mean 3D and 5D simultaneous perspectives?. In other words; Being able to hold space for; The really big picture of reality-matrix and then the more mundaneness living on earth and of feeding the body, working and paying bills for shelter.

Also, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

Mostly; no comment lol....Have you been 'spitting in people's faces' Scott?

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#30 2022-12-07 22:11:00

Happy

Cosmic Sea... The message. Not the messenger.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#31 2022-12-07 22:12:27

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

naring2, you are honest and I give you full credit for that.

No one has asked you or Cosmic Sea to go away. Just that we should abide by Forum Rules as reminded by Happy.

Just wanted you to know that.

naring2 wrote:

so I agree with cosmic sea's stance.

which means, that I should not come to this forum. as per this place's rules and regulations. so bye!

I already deleted myself so to help the mods with the clean up.

--

oh, and as a last comment (unless I go back on my word, again), what scott summers said is spot on. I am not stable, but I know why too. but this isn't about me, but about CA and their content and its disclosure.

I have been told to 'go away' from some forum members here. I've also made comments regarding other ET information, comments with doubts & questions, for them to be absolutely annihilated by the very more righteous dictator's here. One of which I believe is no longer here Robert369. But there are others.

And yes I've been reminded of the forum rules.

#32 2022-12-07 22:27:34

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Happy wrote:

Cosmic Sea,

You have already a history here in the forum of such in-depth reflection - and on those depths you always add momentum to the conversations you engage in. And I'm grateful that you acknowledge the guidance part.

When it comes to belief, I guess this is an encouragement for all members here to be conscious about it; not necessarily to expose their beliefs, but to reflect on how our beliefs affect our communications and our surroundings. Benevolence in practice is at the core in this, but: We are all somewhere on the path (- one of my absolute favorite expressions... smile ).

The amazement and wonder that you describe is what made my decision to become a scientist even before I started my school-years. I totally resonate with your description there. And I am sure that if Gosia decided to make a video about the elating parts of her contact, it would rank on top on my own list of videos - she is an expert 'rambler'.

When we evaluate our perceptions and experiences, we also put meaning into them. As you point out, all meanings are available to us, as everything is relative and valid. And if everything is personal, subjective, and valid, then how is this different from no meaning at all? It's all just one big bag of consciousness anyway. Like... Source.

This is where ethics comes in. Ethics is all about ranking and choosing the possible outcomes of the situations we find ourselves in. It's highly personal and dependent on subjective understanding. But the effects of consistently applied ethics have a massive potential when it comes to social matters. This is where our "social antennae" make us able to detect positive and negative interactions. Positive and negative by rank, that is. But the moment we impose our own ethics upon another, and insist on compliance, friction will almost automatically occur. And I suspect that this is the basic reason why its impossible to direct the formation of a holistic society down here, as they (the Swaruunians) have explained several times: Our organizing efforts will always revert to the average of the community. It's been tried before with catastrophic consequences.

I strongly believe this is why they are pounding the Federation on the need for intervention and emotional mentoring on the general frequency level. Without it, we're seemingly stuck: Democracy will remain the majority's dictatorship over the minority, and the collective will continue to give reason for transgressions upon the individual. - while in reality the individual is the foundation for it all. And beneath that, holding it all together, is ethics.

Deep thoughts fellow contemplator!

"direct the formation of holistic society...catastrophic consequences...intervention" HAHAHA...we all need a 'time-out'!

What if 'ethics' fell in line when the human was left to be without concepts, meaning, direction, conformity pressure...What if the natural human is already harmonious, naturally ethical but has been slammed, pressure cooked, deluded, tortured, mind-manipulated, betrayed beyond recognition. That's the game here isn't it.

Except as far as I can envision; freedom is already here, we ARE freedom. Including free to be angry AF at all the betrayal and not wanting anymore of it. If my expressing seems polarizing or conflicting; it IS. I do seem to perceive on a few different 'plains'. 3D 5D whatever the descriptive words are...

Anyway, you can cancel this thread/comments etc if it's too disrespectful. To me, this is where some of the 'highest seeing' minds are hanging out and not necessarily just all about being a follower of CA.

#33 2022-12-07 23:32:54

Lyran

Cosmic Sea wrote:

, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

Sorry to but in but I can't help offer a perspective, personal as it is. But no sorry I have not been blown by anything, forced into anything and have come through much stronger for it. I walked away from my job when mandates hit, safe in the assurance I'd be fine, I'd breeze into a well placed opportunity and rent , bills and all the rest would be sorted. Was in limbo for about a week, smiling away, lovin' the stance of outright resistance and boom there was what I needed to get through ☺️then I decided I didn't like that so marinated on manifesting something more my speed, that took a month til I got an amazing gig took me all about the country side through Australia's blue mountains etc. Then I needed to move again after 9 months so I work from home now on the phone and playing with my 5 once-street-cats all day. I never saved a buck in my life for more than a month but I tell you I've had more money flowing through my hands in this last 2 years than ever in my 40 years on Earth. Beside the point I know but hey we are having fun. Nobody or no thing could catch me unprepared because I've never really settled down. I look forward at all times but with excitement not apprehension, expecting the magical every day. It's very much easier to INTEGRATE 3d/5d/7d than it is to try figure it out logically.
The Taygetans have told us all along: they are describing advanced technical, metaphysical information with a human keyboard, using human, language. They try to explain concepts which transcend human logic so trying to find and hold a place of logical understanding is futile. That's not the point. The understanding flows out from the heart and meets with the mind naturally. No need to run head laps into a straight jacket people. Just breathe, look at the cues around you and step out in your Identity.
Lyran

#34 2022-12-08 01:04:08

Scott Summers

Cosmic Sea

That was not a spit in your face. That was a punch on your nose. smile

Having said that, I appreciate that we understand a bit better what our positions are on these issues.

I know that you did not intend to hurt anyone purposely. It’s all good.

And yes, be yourself as you are unique.
smile

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

No, that’s not what I meant.

The big picture reality-matrix and the details of life are not separate. We are BOTH body and spirit here on Earth.

What I meant was this:

The external world we perceive (people, events, Cosmic Agency, online forums etc) is merely a reflection of our INTERNAL WORLD.

If we are at peace within, we would see no quarrel in the external world.

If, on the other hand, we are full of doubts within, then that is what we will see in the external world.

In other words, we project ourselves onto the external world.

To put it even more bluntly:

If you want to find the truth in the external world, you must first find it WITHIN YOURSELF.

Once you’ve found it within, you will attract the necessary information and people that will lead you to the truth (whether that be Cosmic Agency, CIA, Kim G, Simon Parkes, I don’t care.)

Please understand I’m not trying to single you out to find fault.

Let me confess that I can only say the above because I’ve been absolutely guilty of it in my past. Therefore I know this from experience, not from theory.

Now for some housekeeping matters:

Gosia pays for the forum and spends her life force on Cosmic Agency.

For you to use her forum to question and cast doubts on her beliefs is rude beyond measure. If you were to put yourself in her shoes for a minute, you would understand.

For those of us who believe in the Taygetans and Swaruus: Imagine spending years and countless efforts seeding this information (which you admit you benefit from)... and then have people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Imagine losing your colleagues because they died in this project... and then having people spit in your face by calling it psyop.

Cosmic Sea, face your demons. You know you are running from them... and you know I see you. You will never outrun them because they are part of you.

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Oh my, do you mean 3D and 5D simultaneous perspectives?. In other words; Being able to hold space for; The really big picture of reality-matrix and then the more mundaneness living on earth and of feeding the body, working and paying bills for shelter.

Also, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

Mostly; no comment lol....Have you been 'spitting in people's faces' Scott?

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-12-08 01:50:48)

#35 2022-12-08 02:57:56

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Lyran wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

, who on this planet have not been 'tossed and blown around by the wind' with the goings on for the last 3 years at least?

Sorry to but in but I can't help offer a perspective, personal as it is. But no sorry I have not been blown by anything, forced into anything and have come through much stronger for it. I walked away from my job when mandates hit, safe in the assurance I'd be fine, I'd breeze into a well placed opportunity and rent , bills and all the rest would be sorted. Was in limbo for about a week, smiling away, lovin' the stance of outright resistance and boom there was what I needed to get through ☺️then I decided I didn't like that so marinated on manifesting something more my speed, that took a month til I got an amazing gig took me all about the country side through Australia's blue mountains etc. Then I needed to move again after 9 months so I work from home now on the phone and playing with my 5 once-street-cats all day. I never saved a buck in my life for more than a month but I tell you I've had more money flowing through my hands in this last 2 years than ever in my 40 years on Earth. Beside the point I know but hey we are having fun. Nobody or no thing could catch me unprepared because I've never really settled down. I look forward at all times but with excitement not apprehension, expecting the magical every day. It's very much easier to INTEGRATE 3d/5d/7d than it is to try figure it out logically.
The Taygetans have told us all along: they are describing advanced technical, metaphysical information with a human keyboard, using human, language. They try to explain concepts which transcend human logic so trying to find and hold a place of logical understanding is futile. That's not the point. The understanding flows out from the heart and meets with the mind naturally. No need to run head laps into a straight jacket people. Just breathe, look at the cues around you and step out in your Identity.
Lyran

There's no butting in imo...it's all an open discussion. Your experience is inspiring for sure. My life is also very free, as an artist, an art business for 25 years. I don't feel all la-te-da all the time though. As an empath (nothing special here, just a recognition of deep sensitivity), I can at times; skip through the tulips in delight and joy in all that is and also feel the despair of the horrific 'goings on' here..the cabal, abused children, abused us, lying-fake humans that appear to be 'trying to help'  You may have not 'been blown around by anything', but I find that surprising when you really grapple with what's been happening. We can say; I live in the higher realms of reality and we can also be duped into 'spiritual bypassing'. The human mind-construct has multi-dimensional ways of protecting and can construct a new 'program' of denial on top of the other programs...as can be observed in some family and friends...
I'm not saying that's what you're doing, but if you claim, that you haven't really been affected by the collective/world/cabal/diabolical shite, then my eyebrows 'raise'.

Board footer