You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-11 20:21:05

How to pick out functions of the matrix

If only 1.3% of everyone is actually real and a starseed. 

How do we pick out people that are matrix creations?

What are the tell tales?

Are there actual natives that are not part of the matrix?

How do you pick those folks out from star seeds and from matrix creations?

Can you awaken a matrix construct?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-12-11 20:35:15

Happy

Re: How to pick out functions of the matrix

Are we supposed to pick them out? Won't they pick themselves out by not being able to raise themselves up 'by the hair'?

The starseed's challenge is to not use matrix-people as models for their own standards. How do you know which is which?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-12-11 21:08:51

Happy wrote:

Are we supposed to pick them out? Won't they pick themselves out by not being able to raise themselves up 'by the hair'?

The starseed's challenge is to not use matrix-people as models for their own standards. How do you know which is which?

The eyes, and how they act. 

The other factor is the matrix creations are commonly vessels for negative and positive races...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-12-11 22:28:40

Happy

Your own emotions can actually be considered a part of your apparatus of senses, too. But to use them as such requires some reflection on action vs. reaction when triggered by them. What I mean is that it is possible to detect it within ourselves what we're facing... smile

#5 2022-12-11 23:20:00

Happy wrote:

Your own emotions can actually be considered a part of your apparatus of senses, too. But to use them as such requires some reflection on action vs. reaction when triggered by them. What I mean is that it is possible to detect it within ourselves what we're facing... smile

This is also true.  I also find that as I approach things mostly with pure logic,

I find myself questioning if some that are diehard political hacks and diehard party followers, are matrix constructs as well designed to lower our frequency.

Once you are aware and always look some are easy to spot, some are darned hard.

Schrodinger's cat comes to mind as well...

#6 2022-12-11 23:39:47

Happy

Whenever we get some distinct sense of recognition, it means that we already know it or have it within ourselves at some level. I guess this is what reincarnations do to our innate knowledge. smile

#7 2022-12-12 00:15:09

Lyran

The matrix people are a little more than just Digi-avatars but are a mix of said and personal reflections and the like. So personally I try to integrate the individuals I encounter and can often tell if and how they could relate to me personally. Obviously its different for crowds and people I interact with directly and the matrix is crafty - but it follows the exact same algorithm each and every day so with close observation the cues are all there.

In terms of its functions? To play a bullshit movie before our eyes and at the moment, try to distract me at all costs...lol. this makes interpretation a little easier however as I pick out these situations without much effort now   in the interim and my broad spectrum understanding is growing exponentially through this. 
It's true - nothing is linear.
Also when seeing other people in groups, one can see sometimes who is real and manifesting the situation. 

Just keep pushing for the reality you want, seeing yourself for who you are  and it will manifest at a pace according to your level of attention and focus. I am walking every day through the proof of this.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-12 00:15:35)

#8 2022-12-12 19:01:11

Jupiter 9

The Lyrians arrived here 40,000 years ago(transcript) so I don't know if we can call them natives, maybe we can say the older Hominid species that were here before the Lyrians arrived, are the natives of this planet, but they are extinct.

Swaruu: "[...] There was a Lyrian colony living in peace on Earth, in a high frequency advanced holographic society, although on Earth there were already other species of Hominids before the Lyrians arrived. The first humans from Lyra landed on the planet around 40,000 years ago. Living in peace and harmony with older species, like the Nenderthals. These are old Pre-Atlantis civilization times, with space ports. [...]"

As far as I understand there are no "5D" Lyrian humans on the surface. There are only "3D" humans which is a species that is a result of genetic manipulation of those Lyrians done by the reptilians, and so we are not native too. The only places on the surface where there could be some survivors of those original Lyrians, could be somewhere deep in Siberia or other remote areas. But again I don't know if we could call those natives cause they arrived here from Vega only 40,000 years ago.

The Agarthians are not part of the "3D" surface matrix, but they are not natives either cause they are survivors of Lemuria which was a Taygetan colony.

Swaruu: "[...] Jumping forward to the great war of Tiamat. Everything is flooded. The majority drowns. But the survivors of Lemuria flee towards what today is South America, North America and Japan. The majority arrives in North America, but they know they are persecuted by their old enemies from Atlantis. They know of caverns under Mount Shasta and they go deep underground. The survivors of Atlantis flee to the highlands... where the water did not reach (today Ireland and Scotland). And they are later known as Celts.

Gosia: Are the survivors from Lemuria Taygetans?

Swaruu: They are Taygetans mixed with Homo Atlantis which is the result of a reptilian genetic manipulation of lyrian-human-beings, with the purpose of creating slaves and very possible human meat. The Taygetans were in lesser quantity, the majority were Homo Atlantis. [...]"

And 'matrix' is a general term. With the term matrix we usually mean the reality bubble inside the Van Allen Belts. And we could say that this matrix bubble contains many sub-bubbles that merge and overlap in some parts but don't fully overlap. Like there is the matrix generated by the surface human collective, and the matrixes generated by the terrestrial reptilian collective and the Agarthian collective in the underground caverns. And they are like Venn Diagrams they have some parts that overlap and others that don't. And this matrix is inside the organic natural physical universe matrix outside the Van Allen Belts.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-12 19:02:19)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer