You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-12 15:50:21

ro2778

Swaruu Oficial [sic] youtube channel

I don't know why I was suddenly subscribed to this channel on YT

https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial/videos

It claims to be Marie Swaruu, going direct. I have a hard time believing it, but just making the community aware! And to see if anyone else was subscribed to this channel? I feel like the AI took a bunch of CA subscribers and dumped us there. Also, dunno why they called themselves Taygetians... cabal games definitely seems the most likely!

#2 2022-12-12 16:18:54

Rohan369

Re: Swaruu Oficial [sic] youtube channel

ro2778 wrote:

It claims to be Marie Swaruu, going direct. I have a hard time believing it, but just making the community aware! And to see if anyone else was subscribed to this channel? I feel like the AI took a bunch of CA subscribers and dumped us there. Also, dunno why they called themselves Taygetians... cabal games definitely seems the most likely!

It's real my friend, Gosia should confirm it soon. I already found her confirmation on the Spanish Forum, you can search for it.

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#3 2022-12-12 17:07:46

Jupiter 9

OMG! Gosia has confirmed this in the Spanish forum. It's actually made by Mari !!!

This is so exciting! Another historic moment. An ET making a Youtube channel and communicating directly!

I love this project! smile This is huge!

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2022-12-12 17:39:11

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

I wasn't subscribed. The channel was created in 2020, are you sure you didn't stumble upon it and subscribed and then forgot about it?

And in Greek the star is called Taygetee (Ταϋγέτη) and we would call people from Taygeta, Taygetianee(Ταϋγετιανοί), but it's easier to say Taygetans in English that Taygetians.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-12-12 17:49:33

ro2778

Of course that is possible smile

Interesting knowledge. I do like a bit of etymology.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-12-12 17:52:26)

#6 2022-12-12 21:41:36

Gosia
Administrator

It is real. Done by Minerva Swaruu (Mari). The voice obviously is not hers. Can´t say more at this point smile

ro2778 wrote:

#7 2022-12-12 22:32:12

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

It is real. Done by Minerva Swaruu (Mari). The voice obviously is not hers. Can´t say more at this point smile

Wow!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ I am bursting with happyness right now. This is AMAZING! Minerva you are AMAZING!☺️☺️☺️
This is getting REAL! L.O.L.
Gosia l, Thank You so much for your courage. You are amazing ☺️

Edit: and yep it really boggles my brain to see Minerva has been registered on YouTube since 2020 Hahaha ☺️☺️☺️

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-12 22:55:43)

#8 2022-12-12 23:30:35

Gosia
Administrator

It wasn´t her channel before. It was passed on to her. Now it´s in Minerva hands smile

Lyran wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Wow!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ I am bursting with happyness right now. This is AMAZING! Minerva you are AMAZING!☺️☺️☺️
This is getting REAL! L.O.L.
Gosia l, Thank You so much for your courage. You are amazing ☺️

Edit: and yep it really boggles my brain to see Minerva has been registered on YouTube since 2020 Hahaha ☺️☺️☺️

#9 2022-12-13 00:18:30

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

It wasn´t her channel before. It was passed on to her. Now it´s in Minerva hands smile

Oh I see ☺️ just as Amazing and curious!
Please pass on my deepest gratitude to Mari for doing this. I can't even express how much it means to me to be a part of this smile

#10 2022-12-13 00:48:47

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Even if it isn't her directly uploading the videos from the ship and there is a person on earth involved for federation restriction reasons, I still think this is a huge historic step, bigger than sharing their real faces. Whoever thought of this, it is a brilliant idea. It's not very different from you Gosia having conversations with them and then you publishing it on your channel, but this small change where she is the one publishing the conversations in "her" channel directly feels like such a big step. I am so happy and excited about this! smile

And I personally am so excited to hear more from Minerva cause from the few conversations we have of her, I feel like from all the Swaruus, she will probably be the Swaruu that I resonate the most with. I can't wait for her videos! smile

This was such a pleasant surprise. Now next milestone, surprishock everyone with an audio message with their real voice (with some filters), in some UFO conference! (Most people won't believe it's real, but just to be safe, get a green light from the Federation first cause the photos and this are already pushing the boundaries, I don't want the Federation Spocks to use that as an excuse to cut the contact, I would prefer for this contact to live long and prosper haha)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-13 00:59:02)

#11 2022-12-13 01:08:04

Gosia
Administrator

It IS her uploading directly from the ship. smile

Jupiter wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Even if it isn't her directly uploading the videos from the ship and there is a person on earth involved for federation restriction reasons, I still think this is a huge historic step, bigger than sharing their real faces. Whoever thought of this, it is a brilliant idea. It's not very different from you Gosia having conversations with them and then you publishing it on your channel, but this small change where she is the one publishing the conversations in "her" channel directly feels like such a big step. I am so happy and excited about this! smile

And I personally am so excited to hear more from Minerva cause from the few conversations we have of her, I feel like from all the Swaruus, she will probably be the Swaruu that I resonate the most with. I can't wait for her videos! smile

This was such a pleasant surprise. Now next milestone, surprishock everyone with an audio message with their real voice (with some filters), in some UFO conference! (Most people won't believe it's real, but just to be safe, get a green light from the Federation first cause the photos and this are already pushing the boundaries, I don't want the Federation Spocks to use that as an excuse to cut the contact, I would prefer for this contact to live long and prosper haha)

#12 2022-12-13 02:32:59

Lyran

Wow wow wow wow wow! smile My head just keeps exploding! This is cause for celebration my Friends:) like the most historic moment! Our Beautiful Mari has made contact with the entire world, for any with the eyes to see it. Direct Extraterrestrial contact information! My heart is singing ☺️
Mari Swaruu, I Love you smile smile

#13 2022-12-13 04:51:42

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

It IS her uploading directly from the ship. smile

An ET uploading videos on Youtube... from a Starship in orbit...

michael-scott-the-office.gif

#14 2022-12-13 05:05:41

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Wonderful! smile We will keep an eye on the information Minerva will provide us. Looks like it will be in spanish and english. Just one note: comments are off. It would be great to talk to her directly.

Nooo, no, no, no... keep the comments off. smile Turning the comments on is such a bad idea on so many levels. She is a Swaruunian, she can handle it better than the Taygetans, but most of us are not ready for direct interaction with a real ET and there is no reason for Mari to have to deal with the insanity of the youtube comments section.

#15 2022-12-13 05:17:38

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

Just one note: comments are off. It would be great to talk to her directly.

I Second you very much, but I do understand the choice to leave comments turned off. I think these Amazing people above are doing so much already, could you imagine Mari trying to answer thousands of direct questions from people who repeatedly ask things which have already been very well covered. Most people and all the asleep ones expect everything at the pace and time that suits thier own world, and they expect it according to a linear progression that doesn't exist. It would be very taxing and time consuming and I sense Mari has a definite direction she is aiming for. So less distraction the better I think:)
Lyran

#16 2022-12-13 05:23:18

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

big_smile So it's not hard to chat with us here in the forum?

That is actually not that difficult to happen, as long as it's undercover like the step downs and nobody knows it's her. And we won't be able to tell, we'll just think it's a starseed that has done a lot of work on themselves and remembers their life outside the Van Allen Belt. smile

#17 2022-12-13 07:06:40

arkangel

Brahman wrote:

Wonderful! smile We will keep an eye on the information Minerva will provide us. Looks like it will be in spanish and english. Just one note: comments are off. It would be great to talk to her directly.

I also think the comments should stay off, I have been in a lot of forums over the years and people with strong feelings can make a toxic enviroment if they are given a voice.

#18 2022-12-13 07:28:47

Bigfeet_E

smile

#19 2022-12-13 07:34:57

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

That is actually not that difficult to happen, as long as it's undercover like the step downs and nobody knows it's her. And we won't be able to tell, we'll just think it's a starseed that has done a lot of work on themselves and remembers their life outside the Van Allen Belt. smile

Jupiter, you know that is quite mind-blowing and surreal to consider. That we could be talking with undercover Taygetans and Swaruunians on the forum without knowing. Makes me wonder, Jupiter...wink. smile
Lyran

#20 2022-12-13 10:01:05

ro2778

Gosia wrote:

That would explain why I didn't recognise the channel that I was suddenly subscribed to. Glad I'm not going mad then! It must have been passed on from an old contactee, I think she was mentioned once, but never made any videos. Hopefully she can change the spelling of Official, it bothers me... big_smile

It would be great if Mari (sorry for spelling your name wrong before) would share how she is advising the Taygetans, but then I guess their conversations won't be written down. I've always been interested in the dynamic between the Swaruunians and Taygetans, as they are spiritual guides and I'm interested to know what the spiritual dilemmas are for the Taygetans. Hopefully the topics can be maximally destrutive to the Federation, and a bit more "sci-fi", to reflect the source, a time travelling / astral travelling person! I don't think her channel is for the public really, so why not just go all out and give the starseeds a taste of home. Don't hold back, there's no one to protect, when it's direct. big_smile

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-12-13 10:08:23)

#21 2022-12-13 11:28:04

Gosia
Administrator

She will NOT be available to interact with the public. Thats completely impossible, given how overloading and stressful that would be for her, not to mention opening the door for all kinds of trollism and negativity. Let´s not forget what just happened to Aneeka. Stress kills them. Minerva Swaruu is only around 15. She only wants to share things. She or they, are not willing to interact with the audience at this time.

Brahman wrote:

#22 2022-12-13 11:30:04

Gosia
Administrator

Believe it or not, this has been done already throughout the years, and their opinions are highly dismissed when no one knows they are ETs. They experimented with that already smile

Jupiter wrote:
Brahman wrote:

big_smile So it's not hard to chat with us here in the forum?

#23 2022-12-13 17:51:50

Gomba

I sense some "notice me Senpai" mentality here... :l

#24 2022-12-13 18:30:21

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Jupiter, you know that is quite mind-blowing and surreal to consider. That we could be talking with undercover Taygetans and Swaruunians on the forum without knowing. Makes me wonder, Jupiter...wink. smile
Lyran

Lyran, if I am an undercover Taygetan then I am so hardcore undercover that even I don't know that I am an undercover Taygetan in the forum. haha smile I am a typical starseed that doesn't remember yet where I incarnated here from. The Karistus use the word hybrid instead of starseed and that makes sense cause we are ET-Terran hybrids. And let me tell you, my Terran side is as big of a mess as the planet. haha smile

I am doing my best to wash all the brainwashing so I bring my Terran side back to it's natural "5D" state, but man it is superhard. But at least I have noticed that I am doing a better job than the majority of the people in the "awake" community so I can't complain. smile Having a first hand experience being a Terran I can attest that what Aneeka says in this quote is so true about us Earthlings.

---------------------

Aneeka: "That is why there is nothing to liberate here, only minds, consciousnesses, but those same minds and consciousnesses are the ones that in turn create control or protection mechanisms so that outsiders like us, like Swarúu, the others, or like me, cannot even introducing concepts like the ones above with a view to breaking out of their self-generated loop of self-destruction." -- From Pleiades To Earth - Experience of an ET

----------------------

And I have a very stubborn Earthling side and there are times that I think I will have the same fate as Swaruu 9, and now Aneeka too. I have a very strong ET side pulling in the direction of it's intent for coming here and a very stubborn Earthling side resisting that. But I feel like I'll manage to integrate those two sides and end this internal civil war but with a lot of battle scars and costs. Anyway don't mind me, this is another one of my rants.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-13 18:51:26)

#25 2022-12-13 18:37:40

Jupiter 9

Ro, I thought that it was a typo at first but then I realized that it will have Spanish videos too and that Oficial is Spanish. And Spanish people outnumber us English speaking people so I guess our OCD part will have to get used to it. haha smile

Board footer