You are not logged in.

#51 2022-12-15 06:30:39

Jupiter 9

Re: Troubleshooting

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hi Gosia, hi the moderators. Please reminds Mari that she was missing an "f" in the word "Official" in her channel name (and Youtube handle, too), and don't worry about that in the links she has inputted inside the first 2 videos, it's a cute mistake. Please delete my post after you've read it, thank you.

smile I thought it was a typo too at first. But then I realized that the channel will have Spanish videos too so it's not a mistake, Swaruu Oficial is the channel name in Spanish.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#52 2022-12-15 11:35:35

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Its not a mistake though. It is said in Spanish. Swaruu OFICIAL - In Spanish it goes with 1 F. smile

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Hi Gosia, hi the moderators. Please reminds Mari that she was missing an "f" in the word "Official" in her channel name (and Youtube handle, too), and don't worry about that in the links she has inputted inside the first 2 videos, it's a cute mistake. Please delete my post after you've read it, thank you.

#53 2023-08-26 09:51:44

TheMorken

Hiya everyone. I noticed that in this forum software there are no notifications, so that one does not see when someone quotes oneself. That makes a longer conversation more difficult or even impossible.

It would be nice if that could be changed somehow. Is it a big change if the forum software is changed to e.g. vBulletin or xenForo? That way it would become much easier to follow-up.

Or here is a free and open source forum software: https://mybb.com

Or maybe the currently used FluxBB has already that feature of notifications?

Last edited by TheMorken (2023-08-26 09:57:07)

#54 2023-08-30 09:12:35

Brahman

Due to the increased attacks on the forum, there probably will be more in the future. This makes it difficult for everyone and this forum is better closed. Those who want to comment can use the CA channels on YouTube , Telegram and Facebook.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

#55 2023-08-30 14:22:29

Gosia
Administrator

What attacks? I check it every day. Am I missing something?

Brahman wrote:

Due to the increased attacks on the forum, there probably will be more in the future. This makes it difficult for everyone and this forum is better closed. Those who want to comment can use the CA channels on YouTube , Telegram and Facebook.

#56 2023-08-30 14:41:51

Outerspace

Brahman wrote:

Braham, that issue lasted 1-2 days max. Now it's working again. Why dramatizing things to that extreme?

#57 2023-08-30 14:49:18

Brahman

I'm not being dramatic. I'm just suggesting an option if the attacks continue after a while and if too many trolls come and it becomes unbearable on the forum. Lol
Cheers and thank you, mod and Gosia. smile

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

#58 2023-08-30 16:28:02

mitkobs

All is working again.

#59 2023-08-30 20:26:02

Horton HaW

Brahman wrote:

Many people don't want to support many of those platforms. Much better to create your own space though it is a lot more work. Did they confirm it was an attack? Seems like weird symptoms for that. Though possible.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

#60 2024-01-05 18:05:37

Betty L

This does not produce an image for me is it in the correct format?

(img=https://thekittchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Copy-of-Summer-style-guide-15.jpg(/img)

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#61 2024-01-05 18:23:47

Alec

No, the correct format is:

[img]https://thekittchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Copy-of-Summer-style-guide-15.jpg[/img]

[] instead of ().

#62 2024-01-13 19:48:32

Betty L

Alec wrote:

No, the correct format is:

[img]https://thekittchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Copy-of-Summer-style-guide-15.jpg[/img]

[] instead of ().

OK Thank you.

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

Board footer