You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-23 10:32:27

Happy

Happy holidays!

Wherever you are, whoever you are, whether your path is narrow or wide, a steep climb or a gentle slope, in perilous terrain or in golden fields of flowers and smells:

I wish you all here in the forum peaceful and harmonious holidays.

Snow-flakes

Out of the bosom of the Air,
Out of the cloud-folds of her garments shaken,
Over the woodlands brown and bare,
Over the harvest-fields forsaken,
Silent, and soft, and slow
Descends the snow.

Even as our cloudy fancies take
Suddenly shape in some divine expression,
Even as the troubled heart doth make
In the white countenance confession,
The troubled sky reveals
The grief it feels.

This is the poem of the air,
Slowly in silent syllables recorded;
This is the secret of despair,
Long in its cloudy bosom hoarded,
Now whispered and revealed
To wood and field.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1893)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-23 10:45:24

Lyran

Re: Happy holidays!

Thankyou Happy your words are among the greatest gifts I have ever known. May your every dream come true.Happy Holidays and Every Day Happy, you and me smile:)
Lyran

#3 2022-12-23 11:26:40

Happy

Lyran, your wishes are so heart-warming, they melt the snow! big_smile  Keep shining bright there! Your are so needed in this world... smile

------------

And may this be assured: You - our dear friends in orbit - each and every one of you, are included in our wishes. You have changed lives, anchored fleeting doubts, and made sense to the confusing motions in our world. With you we found the love of soulful expansion, and we discovered a journey more exciting than the most vivid fairy-tale could convey. A hug to each and everyone of you! smile

#4 2022-12-23 12:45:18

Thank you. Today is 1st day of new moon cycle, good day for making new plans.

I saw a big Urma in yesterday's meditation and he showed me that I can imagine myself being inside pyramid to get more power to manifest faster. Maybe this technique works for others as well.

Reiki practitioner

#5 2022-12-23 13:15:20

arkangel

Yea happy holidays everyone wink

#6 2022-12-24 01:47:58

Luckyleaf

Sweet, beautiful words Happy, that you shower us with. Thank you.

(Sorry if I was/am?? troublesome. And thank you for your words after the bans, I interpreted I could still come back.)

#7 2022-12-24 02:21:19

Edith_S

Dear Friends,

Thank you ALL for all the happiness, insights and inspiration that I received and (I hope ) was able to share. You are my extended family.

I wish you all the beauty of discovering and using our abilities to thrive in all conditions knowing our powers. Thank you Brave Hearts from the whole Universe!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-12-24 02:22:49)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#8 2022-12-24 02:25:23

Bigfeet_E

Hollowdays, no thanks i'll pass.

A facade of so called 'time of peace' , crazed shoppers aggressively trying to fill a hole with materialistic trinkets, glazed eyes, overindulgence in alcohol and other drugs, bastardised from religious traditions. Some slaving their ass off rolling double hours in to exhaustion for consumerism and corporations' deep pockets, some are at the brink of being homeless, foodless, scratching to pay the bills.

O merry joy ... The list of illusions pile up extra, while believing things will get better. But this is just mere a short respite for the next phase of downfall allready in the startingblocks. The death toll keeps piling.

Yeah no, i'm not a proponent of being happy and peacefull on programmed command. Managed to get a weeks vacation for the first time in 20 years or so. That will be a time for recluse, rest, gathering strength for the next storm. Away from the superficial smiles, the shallowness, the unspoken hidden shackles and blindness.

I suppose the original feast of wintersolstice still has merit in some parts of the world, but i'm not feeling it.
A new cycle of a spiral, but to what end... New generations of the same old sh!t.

So, no thanks, i'll pass.

#9 2022-12-24 03:14:56

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

An extraterrestrial Christmas Special! big_smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRTCG3HD3S8

BRAHMAN!
smile smile LOL. That took me back! smile

#10 2022-12-24 05:04:09

Happy

Luckyleaf wrote:

[...]I interpreted I could still come back.

Of course, Lyckyleaf! I am happy you are back. It's good to see you around again. smile

#11 2022-12-24 05:30:45

Luckyleaf

Wow, thank you Happy! big_smile

#12 2022-12-24 05:47:50

Happy

Most of us have become aware of the detrimental effects of some social customs and mannerisms in our world. Some of them are more obvious than ever these days.

The collective allowed it to be pulled down upon us - even if we ourselves didn't know it or could do much about it - and we more or less adapted to it all.

It's important to find the ability to just say "no!" Just like BigFeet do here.

Bigfeet_E wrote:

That will be a time for recluse, rest, gathering strength for the next storm. Away from the superficial smiles, the shallowness, the unspoken hidden shackles and blindness.

[...]

So, no thanks, i'll pass.

This distance from what you describe is what makes you stand out from the rest, BigFeet. This is why the world needs people like you. My hope, however, is that you avoid remaining in opposition to all of it, which - if not - makes you just another flavor of the same duality.

You recognize it for what it is, because you already have it within you. We all do. To become "awake" (- it's such a contentious phrase...) means we also recognize it as a choice. And that which we choose - is what enables us to rise above it all, and to "make this world a better world".

Yes, it's a catch-phrase and cliché, but that is also what 'they' want us to discard it as. But we do have the ability to rank our choices. In fact, we all need to fully discover this mental tool for shaping our preferred customs and collective agreements.

#13 2022-12-24 08:55:47

Lyran

Dear Gosia,
I share your sentiments on Christmas, so  of course I instinctively rebel from the ideology-laden holiday on one level myself, however, it is too a time of Family and Togetherness.
You are our Family Malgosia so I send you all our Love RIGHT NOW as you read these words, written by a man who knows there is no time, so they are  spoken with the knowing they exist  Forever, echoing throughout the ether. Your strength has rung out like a clarion call and now here we all stand at attention. We Love You Gosia, my heart pours everything I have to you. Everything.
And Also to our Amazing Family above us, on this day when people draw inward to family and loved ones - know that we here secluded, Awake in our bubbles hold you in our hearts -as those Most Special- my Reality is Massive and indescribable from one sense- so clear from another  smile And there could never be any going back. Thanks to you:)
So I do not intend Xmas wishes Gosia and Team and all of you  here too, 
I mean to say very purposefully that I claim the essence of Love-at the heart of this time-and Direct it at you Gosia, Toleka. All of us Starseeds stand here stronger in this Pleiadian frequency stronger than ever because of you. 
All our Love Gosia, Robert, Matias, Queen Alenyn, Taygetans, Swaruu's and all Taygeta (and Bongo!).

Russell and Isis and all Cats (Moana, Alouise, Penelope, Bucklebee and Rocket!) smile smile

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-24 10:34:05)

#14 2022-12-24 12:05:27

Bigfeet_E

I hear you , Happy.

Yet we can not discard duality from the wholeness of the subtle system. It is part of the structure to begin with.
Just as much our bodies are part of self. To rephrase it like Bashar: It is never this Or that, yet always this And that.
Without this structure there is no motion, e(nergy)-motion, ex-pansion, ex-pression.
The only opposition remains from the falsehoods, the harbinger of those detrimental effects you spoke off.

Of course i do understand the action of choise each individual deems best for themselves.
And if any collectiveness is to be found, it lies with-in each choise of action or non-action (wei wu) as Lao tsé preached like.

The assosiation of the very word "holidays" allready reverberates its distortion, people ask me what i'm 'doing' at this time.
As i respond my plan to do nothing, they feel distanced as i don't reflect their choise of action, that is ok.
I make my own tradition according like a tree in the forest midwinter. That is what is relevant for me and rekindling my own connection within the cycle of the seasons.

So don't mistake my apparantly de-pression make it seem as an act of dispair, for it is just part of the process.
The idea of upbeat all the time is part of the problem that leads to imbalance. Therefor i see duality as part of unity, and the assosiation of the word only holds more perspectives than the downward one. Just like a digital displayed soundwave bends up & down from its center.

Still, the world as a collective is in a imbalanced motion, and so i reflect, dissect, recluse, diffuse. Rough seas ahead.
Instead of merry wishes i choose to sit by the bell like the monk in the 2012 movie.

#15 2022-12-24 17:17:50

ro2778

Merry Christmas everyone, or is it the ressurection of the sun? Happy rebirth sun, or Christ, whatever we're calling you these days!

I actually had the pleasure of watching the sun a little more this year, as I moved to the beach and it's incredible how much it moves in the sky. I never really appreciated that when my view was obscured by pollution and buildings.

sun-summer.jpg
In the summer it sets too far north to see

sun-winter.jpg
in the winter it has moved all the way south to set over the headland

I hope everyone has a relaxing time and I of course join in with others to send best wishes to the team on the ground and in orbit and especially to Mari for starting her remarkable project, which lets us all share that excitement of hearing directly from a person outside the matrix. Big hug to you Mari smile

#16 2022-12-24 17:32:41

mitkobs

Everyday can be a holiday for whatever reason we like or want. I does not take much to be happy/content.

#17 2022-12-24 17:36:43

Jupiter 9

I am part of the muslim culture(Greetings Yasin, my name is Irfan smile) but I live in a western christian country and the christmas-new year holiday season was always one of my favorite times of the year, especially when I was a child where with the big 15 day school break and the holiday mood everywhere. All the lights and decorations everywhere and everyone being in a more joyous holiday break celebratory mood, creates such a great atmosphere (inside this reptilian slave farm lol). We don't celebrate christmas as a family but we have the muslim culture holidays and in my village we begin the holidays with all the family gathering in our grandparents houses, so the family and togetherness is a big part of our holidays too.

I wanna wish you

a Merry Christmas to everyone from the christian culture, a Happy Hanuka for anyone from the Jewish cultrure,

a Happy Secular Holiday for anyone from an atheist culture lol, a Happy Materialistic Holiday in the unlikely case that there is a superficial shallow normie in the forum haha,

a Happy Holiday to all the asleep normies celebrating totally unaware that we live in a reptilian slave farm,

an Unhappy Holiday to the cabal and the reptilians farming and exploiting us,

a Happy Rebel Holiday to the free spirit nonconformists that choose to not participate in the celebrations of the normies,

a Happy Holyday to anyone that lives in the NOW where all days are holy days,

and a Happy NOW to all the ETs Observing the Earth Holidays from orbit. 

Thanks a lot Bigfeet, you had to go and be a party pooper. Why couldn't you just let me forget and be a normie for a second? Now I'm like
lonely-newyear.gif emma-stone-crying.gif

But no f those reptiles, we can still enjoy the beautiful part that comes from the beautiful side of humanity and duality while at the same time being aware of the ugly reality that we are celebrating inside a slave farm. I think... haha No no yes we can, it's hard but that's what I am going to. smile

Celine dion - So this is christmas ♫♫♫

The Magic of Christmas Day - Celine Dion ♫♫♫♫

Celine Dion wrote:

♫♫♫
♫♫♫♫♫♫
Oh and God bless us everyone
The good and the bad
The happy; the sad

Oh and God bless us everyone
Here's to family and friends
It's good to be here again

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#18 2022-12-25 06:59:10

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

"Happy Holidays" has become the phrase to use by the cabal and their whole Cancel Culture, because they want to undermine and eradicate Western Culture and Values, the Jews hate Christianity and European cultures in general, so they're making everything that comes from White people to be "offensive". That's in my country the United States of Jewhell.

I don't like using this phrase, I rather say Merry Christmas to piss off all the liberal/leftist/marxist/sjw POS.

And Christmas isn't originally a capitalist holiday, jews made it into it,they brought the filthy slavers capitalism with their demonic banking system.

Hi Stardeity smile
You're Awesome! I don't care what day it is - so long as you're Happy smile smile

#19 2022-12-25 08:45:18

mitkobs

The positives are not from the cabal but what creative people do when are limited. Cabal is enforcing the limitation with their egocentric conquering behavior. Cabal is taking care only for the cabal and if the interests with ordinary people are somehow aligned then is seen as good and positive. They build roads for example not for the people but for themselves, for their cars and busyness needs for transportation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-25 08:46:24)

#20 2022-12-25 09:17:10

Lyran

mitkobs wrote:

The positives are not from the cabal but what creative people do when are limited. Cabal is enforcing the limitation with their egocentric conquering behavior. Cabal is taking care only for the cabal and if the interests with ordinary people are somehow aligned then is seen as good and positive. They build roads for example not for the people but for themselves, for their cars and busyness needs for transportation.

Hi Mitkobs,
It is the same with everything they do - exploitation and control behind the thin veneer of care and concern.
Lyran

#21 2022-12-25 12:03:55

Bigfeet_E

Jupiter wrote:

Thanks a lot Bigfeet, you had to go and be a party pooper. Why couldn't you just let me forget and be a normie for a second?

Now that was the opposit of my intent.
I just mention a preference of focus towards the nature of an internal celebration that is part of winter solstice.
The part that is Light, as it is originated in germanic 'pagan traditions' from northern hemisphere.
A time of the longest night and the shortest day, especially the more north you go. As a preparation of harsher external conditions, less external Sun-light and the natural sequence focus on the internal sun-light.

People brought a tree in their homes to honor the spirit of Ygdrassill, the tree of life. They came together in the warmed houses and exchanged presents and sustenance and rekindling kinship. Pretty much the actual origin as to what we see it has become today. On a personal level it means a time of healing towards wholeness, slowing down, time off from the over-pressure countered by de-pressure. More like saying to balance it out. Not to sink in to depression of hopelessness, wich is a possible side-effect if one doesn't know what they're doing, hence the healing.

Now this kinship is also both external and internal, i merely focus on the last one, wich is closest to our origin. There's much happiness there aswell if one hasn't much kinship external to celebrate with. Both are interwined anyway. What does the tree in the forest experience this time ? They look like hibernating, but the action on the inside is very much alive in the network of the forest, just more on the astral plane if you want to call it. That is their nature that doesn't differ as much as our own. Looks are decieving.

Being a warrior, a light warrior, a warrior of heart means many things. Not looking for war, but prepared for its appearance. Creating a good balance between motion and rest, internal and external, above and below, light and dark, and so on ... always needs that key to its unity. So the old feast of 'Yule' is nothing else than other celebrations on multiple levels. Traditions have more value if we know Why we celebrate, otherwise i feel they have lost their purpose, place and consequently positive effect.

So its all about the energetics below the surface, and if it pleases you i'll wish you all good blessings and Wholy-days !
Just re-member who you are, Light warrior wink

#22 2022-12-25 21:20:17

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Thanks a lot Bigfeet, you had to go and be a party pooper. Why couldn't you just let me forget and be a normie for a second?

Now that was the opposit of my intent.

I know, smile I forgot to add a smiley face to indicate that I mean it in a lighthearted way, smile

I was just in an upbeat mood and was writing a more positive post, but then your posts kept coming to mind and bringing me back to reality and I had to edit it to add the hidden ugly part behind all of the beautiful positive stuff.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer