You are not logged in.

#26 2022-12-31 13:34:52

Bigfeet_E

Re: Mari Swaruu: Taygetan spherical drones

Happy wrote:

Anatomy of a Taygetan spherical drone

Taygetans use three main kinds of drones; all are spheres and they vary only in size and capacity.

The smaller ones are hand-held and are usually used by an operator on a field for situational awareness of a 'special-ops team', in human terms.

They are used by ground personnel and are the approximate size of a baseball, although some can be as large as a basketball.

Mari Swaruu

Reminds me of the series of Stargate Universe where they find a small drone on board of the "Destiny" , wich they called the Kino.
Really enjoyed that series, best of all stargate series in my book.

#27 2022-12-31 20:25:20

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Reminds me of the series of Stargate Universe where they find a small drone on board of the "Destiny" , wich they called the Kino.
Really enjoyed that series, best of all stargate series in my book.

I was still in the matter creates consciousness materialism box when I watched it and back then all this stuff was in the realm of science fiction for me and was not possible to happen at least in my lifetime. If only that past me knew what was awaiting me in my future... Not even in my wildest dreams would have I imagined that what I am living now was possible. I didn't experience looking at the stars and feeling homesick like other starseeds report but for me it was like I was born in the wrong century and it was like I was homesick for the future and all my dreams were not possible to happen in my lifetime. I can't believe that only nine years ago I was living in such a different reality. That life feels like it's another lifetime. And it's so carefully constructed and orchestrated and manged that it feels so solid and real and it's so hard to get out of it. And looking at it from where I am now I can see why people would want to enter this matrix and experience that materialism based reality where we believe that we are the only planet with life in the Galaxy and that a universe with intelligence or God is just mythology. It's such a unique and different reality than the realities people are living in all the other planets outside Earth. Anyway this is off topic.   

So I guess this is a good time to rewatch this series too, with new eyes.

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-01-01 17:47:19

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

Mari has now started an English channel https://www.youtube.com/@swaruuofficial/

Mari's post about this (from the community section of her youtube channel):

Mari Swaruu:

"Important notice. (English)

I’ve opened a new YouTube Channel in English, but for the time being, I will be uploading everything, both in English and in Spanish in my original channel.  It is easier for me, for now.

The new one will remain in stand by and will be activated as things move along. 

Thank you all for subscribing, you are a beautiful community of people!"

qtD5tJjw8yGOHMR8XwaTl3UAw_oxIrvqEWVTvzCCK1dTB3Ey-QNAjsoxEZXLwFeUyywP6cfjUga0=s540-c-fcrop64=1,38000000c7ffffff-nd-v1

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-01 17:47:49)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#29 2023-01-02 14:32:12

WXMM

Thank you for your translation and hope to merge it into swaruu.org as soon as possible .

The ability to textualize videos is the biggest advantage here, which facilitates many foreign readers.

Last edited by WXMM (2023-01-02 14:34:26)

#30 2023-01-04 02:10:11

Exploringsoul

Happy wrote:

Taygetan spherical drones

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
December 29th, 2022

It is true that the negative races also use drones, but they rarely use spheres.

What a relief when I saw this.

I used to ask here what kind of ET use spheres drones. I saw it once, very high, very possible it is sphere but not sure. And very likely it was responding my request. I prayed many times in my mind, please please it is a good ET. smile

#31 2023-02-28 23:24:21

Jupiter 9

The transcript for this video has been published on the transcripts page:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/taygetan … es-english

Board footer