Mari Swaruu: "Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2 (English)"

Published: January 8th, 2023

ET_AmongYou2

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-09 01:54:04

Pymander

Re: Mari Swaruu: Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2

In a way it’s nice knowing that even the Taygetans and advanced ET’s have to deal with YouTube censorship, getting bullied in school for being different and all that  on top of having to get a drivers license at the DMV when they decide to visit the Earth just like us lol. It’s like they understand what it’s like to be here more than we do in some ways.

I’m curious if there’s a more in depth reason why they can’t just print money using their cloning devices and pay with physical dollars? Like I recall the video on insertions into the 3D matrix mentioning something about an object needing a mathematical basis to be there…or is it just like an ethical or convenience thing? Anyways, Mari’s videos are great and I’m so glad we have an abundance of information flowing in from everyone involved in this.

#3 2023-01-09 02:18:12

Yankee

Good point about printing money. I wonder. Maybe there's so many security features in bills now that they're worried about missing one or there's something they can't replicate perfectly? It's a risky thing to be passing tons of counterfeit bills on the regular, eventually leading to FBI silently surveilling you for months.

#4 2023-01-09 02:44:28

Lyran

Wow Mari - you know Exactly what it's like for us!  Thankyou so much for sharing (in your own way) this path -This Life- with us. You honour us Little Sister. I and my Lady would be delighted to organise a grocery drop for youse. I know you have your ways but here in Australia we like to help out Friends whenever we can smile
Stay Golden Amazing young Lady above and don't overdo it you! You are too special to us smile
Love Russ ❤️

#5 2023-01-09 03:04:18

StarDeity
Banned

Why is half her face like a drawing or something...

or how she looked when she was a little girl

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-09 03:04:49)

#6 2023-01-09 03:12:30

Happy

"Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2 (English)"

Mari Swaruu/@SwaruuOficial
January 8th, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsQdu3Q9CM

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not reupload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Extra-terrestrials living among you, part two

Hello again.

I'm Mari Swaruu.

This is the continuation of my previous video.

It was a beautiful sunny, early morning.

I was eight years old and I was running around there in the beach, playing with the surf and with the fine quartz crystal sand.

There was a large flock of blue sea-birds flying above in the gentle breeze.

In the distance to my left, I could see a large almost transparent cliff – with grass topping it – with some weeds hanging.

Sunlight passing through the massive quartz cliff – breaking up into a rainbow, which reflected its beautiful colors on the beach.

Far in the distance I could see a mountain range with snowy peaks.

This place is famous because all the rock, cliffs, and even the sand is made of amethyst crystal.

This is Toleka Island, Temmer – a few miles north of Toleka City – the capital of Taygetan society and home to its High Council.

My mom walked up to me, wearing big dark eyeglasses and said: "It's time to go, dear."

Behind her – several meters away – on the grass and facing us, there was a metallic blue starship, with its access-ramp down and its headlights on in the hull at each side of it.

My mom took me by my hand and we walked together towards the starship.

As I started to walk up the ramp, I turned around for a last look at the beach.

Up to now, that was the last time I ever saw it, because we were heading for Earth, where my mom had been many times before, but it would be my first.

She told me it was a place of high contrasts, but full of adventures and beauty.

A few hours later, we were at our final approach to Earth.

I could see countless starships at different altitudes orbiting the blue planet as we started to descend into her atmosphere, with a slight orange glow in the front canopy window.

"Gravity dampers on, ECM" – or Electronic Counter-Measures – "activated, cloaking active," my mom said, as she pushed some buttons above her.

I looked out the window to see evaporization/condensation cone forming around the starship, as we descended lower and into the clouds.

It was night and it was dark once below.

I could see the lights of a large city in the distance as we approached a lonely secondary dirt road.

"Skids down," my mom said as we landed, blowing large amounts of dust, and we both stood up from our seats, walked out of the bridge and into the cargo hold, where we entered a small grey human SUV.

The ramp opened in front of us as she turned the key to start the engine, and we drove out of the starship onto the dirt road.

She stopped the SUV, and we both watched as our starship lifted off again, retracting its landing skids and turning off its front lights, immediately accelerating away and into the night sky, becoming nothing more that a moving bright star before disappearing into her hiding; her AI is her pilot.

We were now alone on Earth and all we had – all our world – was contained inside the vehicle as we drove away and into the city nearby, where my mother would continue with her job as a health-and-fitness, martial arts trainer, and consultant.

I know that what I just described sounds very science fiction for at least most of you, but they are part of my normal life-experiences.

I lived with my mother in an apartment building in a large city.

I used to go with my mom to her work, and I watched her.

She gave martial arts and self-defense lessons to people.

Whenever I could I participated, but only a little as I was very young, but it was mostly very boring for me.

After her work, my mom home-schooled me, giving special attention to what I needed to know about the human society I was in.

But I was feeling very lonely, and I wanted to play and meet other kids my age, so I asked my mom to sign me up in a local school.

She didn't want to sign me up, I almost had to beg her.

She told me some strict rules I had to follow, and always.

For example, I could never ever leave the school without her, and I could never ever tell anyone that I was not human, and that I had come off a starship.

So, as the weeks turned into months at school, I felt I had adapted well, so I started to feel comfortable there – perhaps too comfortable, as I started to talk too much and too openly, because I started to tell everyone alternative stories that differed a lot with the officially accepted ones, and just about any subject.

This caused my teachers to see me as a problem-child, and I was not only sent to the principal's office many times – with my mom having to attend those meetings as well, but I ended up with my school ordering my mom to take me to see a psychologist.

I was not being naughty; I genuinely did not know what to say, and what not to.

Remember, I was only eight years old.

My two realities blended, and I literally didn't know where one ended and the other began.

When a kid was telling everyone that his dad had such and such fancy car, I responded that my mother had a spaceship, and I was greeted with laughs, and "– she does not!" -remarks from everyone.

And another time, I innocently asked another kid what kind of spaceship her mother had.

This happened to me each time – more and more often – and not only about spaceships, but with every single subject of talk and study.

I just couldn't understand how people could believe such obvious lies in the news, and all the falsity that is talked about in public schools.

And of course I was started to be left isolated by my friends and teachers, as they saw me as a crazy weird girl.

As it was to be expected, my mother changed my school for another several times, but I clearly felt that I could not fit in anywhere.

Some of my friends tolerated me as long as I didn't start to talk about strange things, but those were in a minority.

But one of the things that called out my attention the most is that they didn't or don't even care to listen to alternative ideas, or ways to see one or another subject.

And they certainly didn't care if I was telling the truth or not about me coming from another planet, although technically, I was born in a ship in deep space.

I noticed how contained their minds are within a very narrow reality corridor, still thinking that humanity is at the top of all evolution, whatever that is, and the center of the universe, completely ignoring all what is going on right outside their planet, including the several hundred parked starships in Earth's orbit.

And blindly obeying and believing all what their authorities tell them – or should I say: 'captors'?

When a ship and her crew of any human-looking lyrian race has been orbiting and operating around and on Earth, they soon realize that it's easier to get at least most of their essentials directly from Earth, not having to depend as much on their supply-ships from their home-planets.

Each race will have its unique way to do things, logically, but – much like what my mother used to do – what I've seen to be the most common way to go down to Earth to get supplies, is that the extraterrestrial group will have one or more human vehicles, cars, or SUVs, and the most competent of their group will drive them down to Earth, using a ramp-equipped starship – most medium ones have ramps anyway.

These human vehicles – at least most of the time – are legally and correctly registered, and are able to circulate with normality, having genuine license-plates.

And the capable non-humans will also have legally obtained driver's licenses, as they hold human identities as I described in the previous video.

These would be the ones who will obtain the resources for the rest of their group, who remain safely on board their spacecraft.

Once there, they simply drive them into a shopping mall, where they purchase whatever they need in a normal way, although I've gotten word that it is also quite common that the non-human group will openly steal whatever they need – later leaving a disproportionately large monetary compensation in return, at least sometimes.

How they get their money is a complicated subject.

Until recently, they used to obtain all the amount they needed by hacking banking systems and ATMs, using their much more advanced computers.

The problem nowadays is that the human banking computers and their safety systems have evolved to a point where this hacking is no longer possible, or at least easy.

But most of the human-looking extraterrestrials that live on Earth for long periods of time end up developing survival-skills, that enable them to earn money in a normal way, just as most humans do.

All this above means that as the years go by in a starship crew remains near Earth, or in Earth's orbit, their ship will progressively start to get filled up with all kinds of things of human manufacture, and this is yet another mechanism where human society is influencing other cultures and their expeditionary crews.

This will be all for today.

Thank you for listening to me.

With much love and a big hug,

Mari Swaruu

#7 2023-01-09 03:25:59

okcs

I found the video to be very entertaining.

#8 2023-01-09 03:37:29

Happy

StarDeity wrote:

I believe the split face is to indicate that her Soul has a long history here on Earth, while she at the present time is with us as a 15 year old girl.

#9 2023-01-09 06:35:01

mitkobs

Probably they print money with the replicator tech but small amounts for brief visiting. When they stay longer like Mari is describing they have to blend in, not to raise any suspicion from authorities, neighbors, co-workers, clients, schoolmates.

#10 2023-01-09 09:09:57

Pymander

I forgot to mention that the Minecraft renderings of what I believe was a SUZY class ship were amazing to see as well! I get goosebumps thinking about seeing their ships in person. I think I understand why my memory settings for my own past lives are set to zero. We are here stuck with mundane jobs to pay rent while everyone else in the galaxy gets to spend their days on amethyst crystal beaches with their personal spacecraft. So not fair!

#11 2023-01-09 09:25:52

Scott Summers

Grass is always greener on the other side.

It’s not easy on Earth. It’s not easy on the ship. Very different challenges.

But your sentiment is very understandable. We’ve all felt this at some point in time, I’m sure.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-01-09 09:26:43)

#12 2023-01-09 10:46:53

ro2778

It's not a problem for the swaruu's as they are more spiritually advanced, so they don't reject the 3d as something separate from themselves. However, yes many ETs apparently suffer from frequency dissonance syndrome, but that is just an idea, which as Yazhi said in the latest med pod 2 episode, all medical problems start and are solved with ideas.

I think her split face is a visual representation of a step-down being both human and ET, with the ET half being almost like a grey, as in how Earth humans typically visualise an ET. It's a bit creepy, but whatever.

That beach in Temmer sounds amazing, I'd love to see that.

If they want to make money, they should get their AI to analyse the stock market and find opportunities in trading.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-01-09 11:39:28)

#13 2023-01-09 11:02:17

Happy

I wasn't aware that Mari had activated the 'Community' section on her @SwaruuOficial channel, where she gives short comments about the videos. Thanks to our member 'Ranxi' in the French forum for pointing it out! smile

#14 2023-01-09 11:14:53

mitkobs

Imagine having Swaruu 12 as martial art and fitness instructor and not even realizing by far stretch who she is really.

#15 2023-01-09 11:48:27

Gosia
Administrator

They cant just print money, as each bill has a number and must fit into the "Matrix of things". The same way as they can´t just insert anything into the Matrix that is not sustained by that system itself. It was explained in the video on Inserts into the Matrix not a long while back. smile

Pymander wrote:

In a way it’s nice knowing that even the Taygetans and advanced ET’s have to deal with YouTube censorship, getting bullied in school for being different and all that  on top of having to get a drivers license at the DMV when they decide to visit the Earth just like us lol. It’s like they understand what it’s like to be here more than we do in some ways.

I’m curious if there’s a more in depth reason why they can’t just print money using their cloning devices and pay with physical dollars? Like I recall the video on insertions into the 3D matrix mentioning something about an object needing a mathematical basis to be there…or is it just like an ethical or convenience thing? Anyways, Mari’s videos are great and I’m so glad we have an abundance of information flowing in from everyone involved in this.

#16 2023-01-09 11:49:36

Gosia
Administrator

Because its what this series of videos is about - her living in 2 worlds, ET and human one. Thats what she is trying to convey.

StarDeity wrote:

#17 2023-01-09 11:50:58

Gosia
Administrator

No, they dont print money, as explained why above.

mitkobs wrote:

Probably they print money with the replicator tech but small amounts for brief visiting. When they stay longer like Mari is describing they have to blend in, not to raise any suspicion from authorities, neighbors, co-workers, clients, schoolmates.

#18 2023-01-09 11:53:08

Gosia
Administrator

Many do, others less. Also, she didnt say they stay here permanently. They come and go. Also, it refered to the past, when Mari was about 8, and it wasnt in this timeline. They lived in both worlds constantly, spending some time on Earth, and then on the ship in space and whenever. Most of Taygetan operatives come and go, depending on the task. Very few stay here longer periods of time, as in more permanently.

Brahman wrote:

Didn't they say that if they stayed here on Earth they would get sick. They don't seem to have that problem now.

#19 2023-01-09 11:54:26

Gosia
Administrator

She was referring to her mom, which is Swaruu X (Athena) but not our Athena! Her mom from another timeline. smile

mitkobs wrote:

Imagine having Swaruu 12 as martial art and fitness instructor and not even realizing by far stretch who she is really.

#20 2023-01-09 13:11:15

mitkobs

Gosia thank you for the clarifications.
Now I see, there could not be another Sophia Swaruu 12, she is the only one. Like the most expanded version of all the Swaruus.

Nevertheless to have martial(fitness) art instructor as Athena Swaruu is very special.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-09 13:14:18)

#21 2023-01-09 16:14:22

Bigfeet_E

The mental picture of her interaction with other kids bursted a good laughing to me.
Trying to impress each other by the size/nature of their parents vehicle and then met with envy and disbelief,  lol.
That's spontaneous childlike honesty is adorable and i can picture such encounters and have a good chuckle.

Nevertheless , the culture clash for young ones having a leg in both worlds is recognisable even amongst earthlings aswell.
At these ages the adaptability of young minds is very malueble and open to absorb everything, except martial arts with 'elders' , lol.
I mean, we can see these behaviours within our own societies (yes multiple).

I remember, when going on youth camps, how the meetings with kids from all over the country with the same language yet different dialects were met with flexibility and spontaneously adapt & adopt each others tonality, forming our own little collective with likes and dislikes, friends and no-so-much friends. After 14 days of interaction i talked differently allready.

In her case the uniqueness made the gap somewhat larger, but i'm sure she made some friendships along the way.
In any case this is a nice tale of an almost nomadic story, the psychology of growing up amongst said circumstances, i'd agree it would fit a good Sci-Fy movie. And i do love the genre.

Now i see Gosia mentioning all this happened on a different timeline ... wich begs the question :
Why are we seeing a convergence of many Swaruu's in this timeline ? What's so special about this one that made them flock together here ? And come to think of it, if their ship navigation uses non-locality frequency jumping, how does that relate to 'timelines' in general ? I suppose the cropcircle topic comes in to play here in terms of timeline navigation.

#22 2023-01-09 17:38:27

Jupiter 9

At first I thought that the split face could be a representation of how outside the Van Allen Belt everything is more vivid and higher definition than inside the VAB,  also because the pale face is on the Earth side of the picture. But while watching the video it looked more like a mask, and there is also half a mask at the beginning of the previous video, so I think it probably represents that the step-downs have to hide their real identity while on Earth and have to wear a human cover identity.

These descriptions of their experiences from their first person point of view are some of my favorite parts of this information. We humans effortlessly absorb so much information this way as opposed to more abstract and analytical descriptions. It's like it's a form of telepathic information exchange. Swaruu of Erra describing watching a damaged 2 kilometer long starship descending from the sky for repairs, it's like I was there watching it. And Aneeka describing her experience visiting the Taygetan colony on Cyndriel in Aldebaran is one of my favorite video series. And the description by Swaruu of Erra of the rescuing of Suriko is just incredible, it's like I was there with them and I was the one being rescued and arriving on the Viera and seeing the other side of the moon.(There are no transcripts to link in the Attache section of the transcripts) I had watched the video about holistic society and I understood it and loved it, but when Aneeka was describing when she realized that she had the support of her entire civilization so that she could develop as she wanted, I absorbed and understood much deeper what a holistic civilization is.

Robert: Ok, thanks. First question. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

Anéeka: I remember sitting in my little house made for me, I must have been about 12 or 13 years old. It had a view of the sea below in the distance, passing a small forest of palm trees. I had my computer turned on, and I was realizing at that moment that I had all the information of countless races and species at my fingertips, and I was realizing at that precise moment that my entire civilization was supporting me so that I could develop as I wanted. That I had full freedom to study or do whatever I wanted.

It is also at that moment that I no longer resented living alone at my age. Rather, that translated into freedom. In Taygeta, orphaned children are taught to fend for themselves from a very early age, but always with non-invasive supervision and they are given a little house to themselves, all custom made for each age. That was my last little house like this, before moving to a normal-size one.

From the transcript/vido: Pleyades - Taygeta - Questions from the Public for Anéeka of Temmer

I am constantly trying to figure out how to integrate and embody this information and how to bring the "5D" here and how to embody and live like a "5D" person. And I was exploring the idea of living like I am in an immersion pod and living like I am not here and I am "operating" this body remotely from a planet far away and I was also exploring the idea of starting living like I just walked-in and this is not my life and memories but I inherited them from another old version of me.

And with the previous video and this one I realize how much I love this step down experience and a very exciting idea is starting to grow in me. I am seriously thinking of flipping this step down idea and switching my life and my experience from a crawl-in to a step-down. And start living my life as I I would if I just stepped down from a ship.

I am thinking of calling this a step-up haha Just like an ET steps down on Earth, I will be stepping up from Terrestrial reality to the Extra-Terrestrial Galactic reality as opposed to an ET stepping down to the Terrestrial reality. And I don't have to leave Earth to do that cause Earth is part of the Galaxy. I just need to do a mental flip. This is kinda like a mental extraction without the need for a body extraction. I am really excited about this. And as for a spaceship until I get my hands on a real one I will make myself a cardboard one in my basement hihihi smile

And I actually already have an sdcard I call my Suzy sdcard and I'll store data into it which I'll later upload into my spaceships database. And it's an sdcard because of it's size and I can wear it like a necklace. People wear crystals I'll be wearing sdcards hihihi This is my way of creating a very tangible link with my future spaceship and if I don't already have one this is a very real tangible way of building the first piece of the starship right now, and not have to wait to return to 5D or for the cabal to be removed. And for me the records in the database of the starship are a very key part of the starship and I can start creating records right now. I reread an interview with Dhor Khaal'el yesterday and he mentioned that when he met himself in another timeline they also synchronized the contents of the memory banks of their ships, which is so cool.   

Anyway, sorry for another long rambling but I have no one else in my life I can talk with about these things so just feel free to skip the long ones. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-09 17:44:26)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2023-01-09 18:51:59

Bigfeet_E

That's allright, let yr imagination fly for a while, hahahah.
I would almost ask, what have you been smokin' , it reminds me of mindtravel times back-in-the-day.

#24 2023-01-09 20:17:10

Jupiter 9

I have been printing the transcripts and smoking them to absorb the information better hihihi smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2023-01-10 12:08:35

Brahman wrote:

Didn't they say that if they stayed here on Earth they would get sick. They don't seem to have that problem now.

Swaruu de Erra already told it in his day and it is that it is not only getting sick at the level that we know on earth, he was also referring to the fact that due to the limitations imposed by the lunar matrix and the state of a density with a higher frequency Low exposure for a long time depending on each one, apart from weakening them, it would make them more likely to confuse and forget their reality with it to the point of being trapped here.
On the contrary, he told of when some terrestrials in other years boarded ships outside of Earth and suddenly began to remember everything, previous lives, identity...

I think that Mari Swaruu and her mother were somehow trapped by different conditions, why live here and bring little 8-year-old MARI SWARUU to this low density, there would have to be a WHY? maybe he'll tell us in the next chapter...

Board footer