You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-09 18:00:09

Jupiter 9

From Pleiades To Earth - Experience Of An ET - Aneeka - NO VIDEO

This is the official translation (in the Attache section of the transcripts) of this transcript that I posted an unofficial translation of, a few months ago. Where Aneeka describes her experience of coming to Earth and gives some details about the preparation in the "Academy" before coming here, and also how there is a "big discrepancy between what they tell you at home is happening on Earth and what is actually happening here".

FROM PLEIADES TO EARTH - EXPERIENCE OF AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL - ANEEKA OF TEMMER **NO VIDEO**

cached-512-17-from-pleiades-to-earth-experience-of-an-extraterrestrial-aneeka-of-temmer.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-09 18:00:56)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-01-09 21:39:34

Pymander

Re: From Pleiades To Earth - Experience Of An ET - Aneeka - NO VIDEO

“But, and this is what makes us desperate, they do not listen nor are they interested in listening to even the most basic things to improve their lives, much less more advanced concepts.”

This is such an accurate reflection of what I’ve observed with people. On other sites I’ve tried asking questions like “Is it possible that a completely novel mRNA treatment developed in less than a year may have had unforeseen side effects?”… and they can’t even admit to themselves that this could be possible. And if the average person cannot understand such a simple thing, there’s no way they will ever learn the greater truths about what is happening. The people want vaccines.

However, I view this as being similar to a child only wanting to eat candy and junk food if left to their own devices. It is the parent’s responsibility to teach them why only eating candy will cause problems and all that. The Federation hasn’t done that and instead keeps offering the humans candy. It’s like they want the populace to fail the test. Taygetans have done so much with just a handful of them in orbit. Imagine how much could have been done by the Federation over the past few hundred years had they been more compassionate to humanity.

#3 2023-01-09 21:59:00

ro2778

What's the greater lesson or the advanced concept?

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-01-09 21:59:28)

#4 2023-01-09 22:04:58

Pymander

ro2778 wrote:

That this entire planet is under a regressive control matrix that mentally enslaves humans to work for a system that does not benefit them. That we are capable of so many great things and our lives do not need to be so hard. That there is life beyond the Earth, other humans who are far wiser and who live in peace and harmony amongst themselves and nature. That the Universe is a mental construct that we are in control of because we are it and only here to have an experience.

Last edited by Pymander (2023-01-09 22:05:39)

#5 2023-01-09 22:29:40

Happy

It's truly fascinating that the Taygetans actually have it as a policy to know every part of their own culture. And it seems like it is a personal drive to them.

Anéeka wrote:

[...] in general, in my culture this is how you learn, on the go.

The student is the one who says what he wants to learn, and he does it because he feels like it, because it's fun, because he sees the use for it.

Very few things, if any, are compulsory.

For example, it would just be the survival skills that you are taught as a child.

Children are taught that in general, but that's necessary and logical.

Learning a subject that interests a person will inexorably lead them to the conclusion that in order to advance in that very subject that interests them, as they progress in their knowledge of the subject, they will need more subjects, more things or different branches of knowledge that will nurture them and serve as a base for them to continue to expand.

For example, children are taught only basic mathematics, but later, when they want to learn something else that interests them, sooner or later they will see the need to learn advanced mathematics to continue achieving their objectives.

So, with a knowledge or a subject that interests a person, as they advance, they will inevitably acquire more types of knowledge, other subjects, because everything is interconnected anyway.

So, I think your comparison is accurate, Pymander. smile  It is justified to see human civilization on Earth as juvenile compared to the races visiting us in orbit, at least if we take our technological development into consideration as well. Our 'break-away' fractions (MIC and cabal) were given ET-tech, but that wasn't followed up on the general maturity in the population. So they skipped it.

Yes, their (the Federation's) hands-off approach is justified by our need to own our own insights. We need to truly know why we choose what we choose, and we won't know that if we're just told how things are; "reading the manual" isn't the same as knowing it from experience, or from the errors we learned by along the way.

But we're like children. And children need guidance, care, and loving advice in their first years of life. It doesn't seem like we've been given that attention as a start-up stellar civilization.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2023-01-10 02:26:34

Yankee

This among other talks is valuable to convey that the higher vibration does not solve all problems and make everything great. The exaggerated idea that they're pure love and light does get tossed around a lot. I liken it to how when I meditate, even though some things are better in that state or added, I don't feel weird, I feel like it's normal and don't notice a big difference until I lose it and am back more in 3D and remember how different it was. Perhaps the word "ascension" is causing a misunderstanding.

#7 2023-01-10 10:15:43

ro2778

Pymander wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

That this entire planet is under a regressive control matrix that mentally enslaves humans to work for a system that does not benefit them. That we are capable of so many great things and our lives do not need to be so hard. That there is life beyond the Earth, other humans who are far wiser and who live in peace and harmony amongst themselves and nature. That the Universe is a mental construct that we are in control of because we are it and only here to have an experience.

I think the advanced concept has to do with something internal, like your final point about it all being mental, so therefore we are in control of events. I think any messages that describe the external world, such as a matrix controlling us, that we are mentally enslaved, the existence of other life etc. are just descriptions of the realities we are each creating, but don't necessarily teach us how to shape reality. And indeed, if those descriptions are presented without the understanding that we each have the power to change our own reality, then we are in danger of feeling like victims and continuing to experience the same.

#8 2023-01-10 10:31:23

mitkobs

If higher vibration cannot solve some problems is not higher enough. All the problems are solved at some point. And what is left after solving all problems is to enjoy witnessing the serenity of everything working in perfect order and harmony. Incredible beauty in everything.

#9 2023-01-10 12:04:51

ro2778

This part reminds me, of what I read once, about how the victims are always guilty:

"By this I do not mean that there are no victims objectively, there are, and that lends itself to more misinterpretations. But that is not the end of the problem. It is not a matter of looking for the culprits and the problem is over, but the victims themselves generate their aggressors because of the law of attraction or the law of mirrors. Because if they are only victims and only suffer, they will only see that they suffer and that they are victims and logically they will only attract more of the same." - Aneeka

similar to this:

"It is only ‘apparently’ that a man confronts external obstacles, or meets enemies and adversaries outside himself. In reality, the Antagonist is always the materialisation of a shadow, a dark part of ourselves that we neither know nor want to know – continued the Dreamer – When it manifests itself in the form of an attack, adversity or a problem, we are taken by surprise. In reality we have unconsciously cultivated it within ourselves. Because of our inattentiveness, a tiny symptom has had time to become acute, and due to our inability to identify it and intervene, it has materialised into a real threat. For this reason, a more attentive humanity, one which has eliminated self-pity and victim consciousness from its Being, will have the slogan ‘The Victim is Always Guilty!’ inscribed in block capitals on the walls of its courtrooms." - The School for Gods pg. 181

#10 2023-01-10 12:13:59

Bigfeet_E

Yankee wrote:

This among other talks is valuable to convey that the higher vibration does not solve all problems and make everything great. The exaggerated idea that they're pure love and light does get tossed around a lot. I liken it to how when I meditate, even though some things are better in that state or added, I don't feel weird, I feel like it's normal and don't notice a big difference until I lose it and am back more in 3D and remember how different it was. Perhaps the word "ascension" is causing a misunderstanding.

This comes around to the assumption that one is either/or , wich is the opposit of the notion of balance.
It is that projected idea that 'the beast inside' needs to be exterminated, rather than cultivated and mastered.

Bashar (the Sassani) said it simplified and beautifully : "It is never this OR that, but always this AND that"

With that he explains that for example that, as you grow in awareness, you see more of everything. Both love & light AND the darkness and lack. Yet with the path on self mastery you get to gain the clarity in order to choose your action.
The ascending means that higher vibrations expands the reach of ones capacity and vision. Responsabilities grow along with.

"With great power comes great responsability."

Darkness hold great potential to invoke power, yet if focussed in a unresponsible manner, it will self-destruct eventually.
Light holds great potential power, yet if focussed in an unresponsible way, it too will reach a ceiling of lethargy and self-destruct.
Therefor there is a new understanding of unification of both that work balanced in harmonious ways, in the moment appropriately, on how the balance is to be 'adjusted'.

Good and bad can have expanded concepts this way, along with other words that hold such concepts.
Everything expands and then transcends, unifies. That is the principle of movement in what some call "the cosmic egg".
The result or reward is greater consiousness. I hope i made the gist of the meaning somewhat clear.

So it's not the word that causes misunderstanding, its interpretation of the mechanic is.

Board footer