You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 23:15:01

Happy

Mari Swaruu: How Mari Swaruu got here. (English)

Mari Swaruu: "How Mari Swaruu got here. (English)"

Published: January 12th, 2023

HowMari

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-11 23:42:47

Scott Summers

Re: Mari Swaruu: How Mari Swaruu got here. (English)

Athena Elizabeth Swaruu. The coolest girl in the Universe.

That is all.

#3 2023-01-12 01:04:17

Lyran

Oh Mari - I am so sorry you lost your mum, you are so brave! Here on Earth, I know as-well-as-any the pain of separation from Family. What a wild ride but! space and time skipping after a rogue at 13yrs old, becoming lost and finding your mum from another timeline...WOW smile

Athena is amazing!!! Only person ever to put down a Suzi-class Taygetean Starship piloted by a flight instructor before boarding and arresting the scoundrel singlehandedly - What a Woman!
I can imagine how surprised and delighted she was when you told her who you are smile

Thank you again Mari - for everything

All my Love and a huge hug
Russ smile

#4 2023-01-12 02:11:05

Happy

How Mari Swaruu got here. (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
January 12th, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_3jI89Ujc

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not re-upload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

How I got here

Hello again.

I'm Mari Swaruu.

I've been asked to talk more about how I got here and in detail, because it is not well understood, so I will.

Before anything else, meditate on this:

Your car, your bike, your cell phone, your computer, and your entire life would be considered completely unbelievable and fiction only two hundred years ago.

It was mid-2021, I was 13 years old and I had been living mainly on Earth for five years now.

I say 'mainly', because my mother and I did go on vacations off planet several times a year, mostly to Viera - the Andromedan space-station, and to Planet Cyndriel, Aldebaran.

The 'plandemic' was at its highest point where I lived, so my mother no longer was giving any health-, fitness-, nor self-defense classes, and I was no longer attending school either.

By then, I had been taking classic ballet dance-classes for over two years.

I loved it very much, and I was even seriously considering becoming a professional classic dancer.

I had been training vigorously for that, as well as gymnastics, as I'm very elastic; they go hand-in-hand.

But that situation - the one you all know about - made me retract into isolation.

Not so much because of mandates, but because I couldn't stand to see how people were falling for such an obviously false situation, and for that very reason I just couldn't obey any mandates; having to do so was poisoning my Soul.

So I had heavy personal problems, even with simple things like fetching something at a store.

I had a serious rejection problem going on - understandably so, I guess.

So my mother and I decided to leave Earth, at least for some time, until that situation moved away - if it was to move away - and we decided to live inside the Andromedan Viera space-station, using my mom's starship - Suzy TP 157 M - as our house, as it is large enough inside.

My mom, besides being a personal trainer - that being her human job - had always been a fighter-pilot at the service of the Taygetan society, that's why she had that Suzy-class fighter-starship.

Mid-2021 a certain problem arose in space with an individual that was acting rogue and antagonist to Taygetan society.

I cannot go into much detail, because I was specifically asked not to.

All I can say is that was part of an elaborate plot to take control over Taygetan society, involving Earth's regressive cabal.

That person was being chased by Taygetan ships at that time, and it was reported that individual could be around our sector, so my mother was on alert.

But as no one can be on alert all the time, one day my mother went well inside the Andromedan Viera by a space-ship, the big wedged space-ship hiding behind the moon.

She had been out for hours inside nature and I was alone inside our ship, when Suzy's AI started to sound a proximity detection alert, indicating that the person the Taygetans were looking for was in the area.

My mom didn't take her communication device with her.

I didn't know what to do, because I noticed that rogue ship following a passing-by flight configuration, meaning that it would soon fly away - who knows where - and be lost again.

So I took a decision I would later regret a lot.

I instructed Suzy to lift off from the Viera's hangar we were in, and to follow that starship in hot pursuit.

Of course, I didn't know all about stellar navigation, but at the time I thought I knew enough.

But I didn't know that the person I was attempting to follow was a seasoned fighter pilot and a veteran instructor for Taygetan fighter pilots.

So when she - because it was a woman - noticed that I was following her, she started to perform a combat maneuver known as space-skipping, that is, to jump from location to location many times in a random way, to try to lose me.

As I mentioned before, a starship leaves a disturbance in the field around where it jumped, and that disturbance lasts for a few seconds - or even minutes, enough for another starship to read the disturbance's frequency, and with it, the computer can know where that other starship went; 'frequency of destination detection.'

The problem is that, that fighter-pilot I was attempting to follow was very experienced, so she started not only to space-skip, but she also was temporal-skipping, and that is when a fighter pilot not only jumps from random location to random location, but also jumps to another moment in time of each of those locations the ship is jumping in-and-out from.

So there is another level here - not only considering where a ship was, but also when it was there; jumping in-and-out of those random locations with the obvious intention to lose the ship following her - mine; it would result in me getting severely lost in time and space.

I was facing a highly experienced fighter-pilot doing her best to lose what she considered to be a big threat to her, as her ship - also a Taygetan Suzy-class, marked with the number TPT 156 - detected my ship to be a Suzy-2, or 'Super-Suzy', latest and improved model; therefore classified as a maximum danger for her.

She didn't know the pilot was a simple 13 year old school-girl ballet-dancer, not an experienced fighter-pilot.

So yes, I got lost in time and space.

After only a few minutes I was so lost, and I couldn't go back to where I had come from.

I had failed to record the frequency and sequence of each of my jumps, and I had repetitively overwritten the frequency of my initial location, all because I was too enthusiastic, because I thought my mom would be so proud of me for catching that rogue pilot the Taygetans were searching for.

I basically didn't even know what I was instructing the ship's flight-computer.

And up to now, I haven't been able to go back to where I came from, yet.

But there was another very experienced fighter-pilot also searching for the same rogue person, and she was also following that ship's frequency-skipping pattern; hunting her down professionally: My mother, but from another timeline; Athena Elizabeth Swaruu - Tina - the one you all know, much younger than my original mother - only five years older than me, but already with a lot of training.

So fortunately for me, she detected my ship also trying to follow the rogue one.

She opened up a communication line with me, but I didn't accept video at first - only audio - as I was a little afraid, although I opened up to her immediately when I heard her voice; my mom's voice.

When I finally saw her in video I recognized her body shape, but she looked not only younger, but different.

She was shocked to see how young I was, and she immediately asked to talk to my mother, and asked me where she was.

Of course I had to explain everything to her, and she was quite concerned about my situation, knowing I was there in the middle of deep space, in the middle of nothing - alone and clueless.

As an experienced fighter-pilot - although very young as well - what she did next was to dock both ships together, using their ventral hatches, then linked the computers of both our starships, so mine would follow hers as a mirror, so it wouldn't get lost again, while I transferred on board her ship, where we met for the first time, and I gave her the news: I told her I was her daughter from another timeline.

Of course I was crying and crying, but Tina said to me reassuringly that she would help me find my way back home, and she told me that she was my mother now, while I get back to the one that birthed me.

But first she had to catch that rogue pilot.

So she sat me next to her in the cockpit of her ship, while mine shadowed us using its AI as pilot linked to Tina's ship's computer.

It didn't take us long before we found the rogue pilot's trace again, and what happened next was a very nerve-wrecking sequence of combat maneuvers between Athena and that pilot, both time- and space-skipping at high speed, taking us all to the star-system of Proxima Centauri, where Athena managed to foresee and anticipate where exactly the rogue pilot would emerge from while space-skipping - arriving there first - and placing my Suzy-ship as a decoy, so when the rogue pilot emerged from hyperspace, all her attention would go to my empty ship - not being able to see Athena's.

All in a sequence that lasted only for a few seconds and at very high speed, Athena scored a direct hit on the rogue pilot's ship, destroying its engines and disabling it permanently, in an action scene that was by far the  most exciting thing I had ever lived.

Then Athena - also a martial arts expert like my original mom - boarded the rogue pilot's ship and single-handedly arrested the rogue pilot, while I waited biting my fingernails in Tina's ship's bridge, or cockpit.

Less than two hours later, a Taygetan Toleka-class heavy battle-cruiser arrived, and several other Taygetan fighter-ships with it, as well as numerous Centauri Alfratan military detachment, to supervise what was going on - after all, it's their space.

The timeline were all that occurred is this timeline we are on now. We all proceeded to go to Temmer to declare what had happened - all the ships, including our two Suzy's and the half-destroyed one the rogue pilot - now in custody - was using.

Although I was back in Temmer again, I never had the chance to go back to the beach, as I was more interested in getting back home to my mother, and to my original timeline.

In Temmer, Athena Elizabeth Swaruu - or Tina - was awarded an official combat kill; no one died, and to this date, she is still the only fighter-pilot who has ever successfully downed a Taygetan Suzy-class starship.

After all that excitement had passed, and while still in Temmer in Toleka City space-port, Athena and I - with the help of her ship's AI linked to my ship's own - started to research all the data to find from where I had come from in order to be able to decipher the frequency - to be able to reprogram it back into my ship's computer so I could get back home - but it was all erased, and all the data was lost, or tangled beyond deciphering.

My heart sunk and I was very sad, and I did nothing but cry and cry.

Tina insisted that she was now my mother and that I should not worry; that she understood my grief.

From Temmer we came back here to starship Toleka, orbiting Earth, where Athena's friends were waiting for her.

I met the Taygetans you all know, and little Sofia - Yazhi Swaruu, who is four years younger than I.

To this date, I still can't get back to my original timeline.

I can't get back to where I came from.

So, up to this date I remain here, living on board the Taygetan flagship Toleka, with Queen Alenym the First and her Taygetan crew, and with Athena as my new mom, and Yazhi Sofia as my little sister.

I still miss my original mother very much, even though I'm approaching two years here now.

I guess I always will.

I'm very sad because of what happened.

But on the other hand, I also met very nice and loving friends, who are now my family; the Taygetan Team.

Athena and Yazhi insists that my original mother, being in another timeline, is only suffering my loss in my own head, because time is not moving there; not in relationship to this timeline we are all in.

So technically speaking, my original mother hasn't even noticed I've gone missing.

And if those frequency codes to my original location could be recovered somehow, I could go back there and my original mother wouldn't even notice that I was missing.

But of course, she would notice I'm two years older than before.

What a mess...

For now I'm here, and this is my family now.

And I love them very much!

Thank you all for being here with me today.

Much love and a great, big hug.

Mari Swaruu

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2023-01-12 09:10:15

mitkobs

I am a bit boggled how Athena on the other timeline will not notice her missing daughter as her timeline is unfolding as well as this timeline is unfolding. She is living right now in the other timeline.
She will not notice the missing if Mari is able to return exactly in the same time or before as the missing occured.

Other Athena is also capable and probably she is searching and let's wish them they find and reunite with each other. Meanwhile enjoy the company of the family in this timeline.

#6 2023-01-12 11:26:09

ro2778

This is so fascinating, I'm so grateful that Athena ended the PK girls, so that we can hear from Mari instead. Although, equally I would wish for Mari to be reunited with her mother on her original timeline.

This video made me think, that perhaps it is better to become a ballerina on Earth vs Taygetan soceity, because perhaps in this way, there are more opportunities to develop on Earth, with a larger dancing culture and more competition and therefore more ideas. So in this way, Earth does have some advantages. It's like my job, I'm an anaesthetist, and I often think, this job wouldn't exist in an interstellar civilisation, because you wouldn't need to play around with chemicals, to take away a persons awareness, you would just project some frequencies at them, to render them unaware. One of my favourite procedures is the epidural, where I stick something with the dimensions of a 3 1/2 inch nail into someone's back to give them pain relief during labour. It's so crazy, but it works, and you wouldn't get that experience, unless you were living in a specifically primitive civilisation!

#7 2023-01-12 11:59:39

Scott Summers

“The spiritual man speaks to the natural man through the language of desire.

The key to progress in life and to the fulfillment of dreams lies in ready obedience to its voice. Unhesitating obedience to its voice is an immediate assumption of the wish fulfilled. To desire a state is to have it.

As Pascal has said, "You would not have sought me had you not already found me."

Man, by assuming the feeling of his wish fulfilled, and then living and acting on this conviction, alters the future in harmony with his assumption. Assumptions awaken what they affirm. As soon as man assumes the feeling of his wish fulfilled, his fourth-dimensional Self finds ways for the attainment of this end, discovers methods for its realization.” - Neville

The fact that Mari desires to be reunited with Athena (birth mother) implies that such a situation already exists. I’m sure her birth mother would be thrilled to meet the Taygetan Team.

It matters not how ‘impossible’ it seems to recover the frequency coordinates by the AI.

No one is ever lost.

#8 2023-01-12 13:16:33

mitkobs

Here some idea - making the ships and jumps in time more reliable but probably they already know it and working on it. Why the AI of the ship cannot remember all the places in time-space it is jumping, this is strange. It is so advanced but cannot track this. It have to record all the data and to be able to revisit the places it had jumped.
Now I remember that Swaruus were saying that addresses in time-space change constantly and if you have some address now it will be different after some time. One need to be able to anticipate in perspective how the address will going to change.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-12 13:21:22)

#9 2023-01-12 14:00:59

Scott Summers

Remember that old Wayne Gretzky quote:

“I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.”

The puck is like ‘the event in space-time you wish to experience’, which as you say changes constantly (just as the puck moves constantly).

Here on ole-skool Earth where we don’t have free energy (let alone a Suzy), we have to manifest situations by first ‘travelling there’ by imagination.

Once we’ve made it so visceral and real in imagination (feeling is the secret), we open our eyes and we immediately see that nothing has changed. But because what we experienced in imagination is real, ‘we’ have changed.

If we experienced the situation in imagination (and we do not undo it by letting doubts creep in), our subconscious is impregnated with the image.

And imagination creates reality.

Therefore, once the subconscious is impregnated with the idea, subsequent behaviour of everyone that needs to be  involved in manifesting such reality is deterministic.

Suzy is awesome because it augments your imagination. But it still starts in the imagination of the pilot.

“It’s not the plane. It’s the pilot.”
Top Gun: Maverick

mitkobs wrote:

Now I remember that Swaruus were saying that addresses in time-space change constantly and if you have some address now it will be different after some time. One need to be able to anticipate in perspective how the address will going to change.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-01-12 14:08:31)

#10 2023-01-12 14:02:47

StarDeity
Banned

They said her timeline is like frozen and not moving..
So Mari's mom  is like "stuck" at having a walk in the Viera, while Mari did all that and is now here with us.
That's how she doesn't notice.

Here in Earth similar things happen, even around us, things disappear and we don't even notice...

mitkobs wrote:

I am a bit boggled how Athena on the other timeline will not notice her missing daughter as her timeline is unfolding as well as this timeline is unfolding. She is living right now in the other timeline.
She will not notice the missing if Mari is able to return exactly in the same time or before as the missing occured.

Other Athena is also capable and probably she is searching and let's wish them they find and reunite with each other. Meanwhile enjoy the company of the family in this timeline.

#11 2023-01-12 14:10:22

StarDeity
Banned

Is there no way to contact Mari's mom Telepathically?
Since she is another Swaruu, couldn't the other Swaruus find her... Or is it like looking for a needle in hay..? From the myriad of other Swaruus from other timelines out there...

I thought maybe Yazhi had access to all her other selves being the "most Sil of them all"

#12 2023-01-12 14:32:44

mitkobs

Does not make sense timeline to be frozen.

#13 2023-01-12 17:09:53

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Here some idea - making the ships and jumps in time more reliable but probably they already know it and working on it. Why the AI of the ship cannot remember all the places in time-space it is jumping, this is strange. It is so advanced but cannot track this. It have to record all the data and to be able to revisit the places it had jumped.

I re-read the live session where Dhor Khaal'el answers questions from the audience a few days ago and remember him mentioning this:

---------------------

Gosia: You get lost in space even if you put another frequency you have already mapped?

Dhor Káal'él: We get lost because a frequency in a map is not a fixed one. It shifts with time according to whatever is happening in each one. So the computers must compensate with advanced algorithms. When they fail due to the added complexity, then a ship may get lost. The more you jump you increase the probability of a miss calculation.

[...]

Gosia: HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO ANY UNEXPLORED PARTS OF SPACE

Dhor Káal'él: Not explored parts os Space - YES. Sand clock pilots do exactly that. That's why we have the higher "getting lost" rate of all.

[...]

Gosia: If a ship is lost, can't it go back "home" by jumping to EThER?

Dhor Káal'él: It jumps to the ether but from there, although the "distance" is the same from there for all destinations, you cannot return to your origin if you don't have the destination frequency.

Gosia: But you do have destination: home. Your house, right? Why can't you go back there then? You know the frequency of your home.

Dhor Káal'él: If you jump and jump and jump again and change the time modes ... you can get lost because you don't just need the position of the destination as a frequency. The time frequencies are altered, not only those of space because a frequency of the destination is not something fixed. It changes over time. If you don´t know how it changes, you get lost. You need to be able to anticipate changes with your computer. But if the computer loses the mathematical sequence of the map, you no longer reach your destination but wherever your computer has miscalculated. And it can be lost due to different factors, mostly with time jumps.

Gosia: When a ship is lost, do they look for it?

Dhor Káal'él: There is no way to search where it is. Or only with very limited information.

---------------------

From the transcript/video: Live Sessions with Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Taygetean Pleiadian Pilot in the Orbit of Earth

And Dhor Khaal'el is another sandclock pilot that has lost his original timeline by the way:

---------------------

Gosia: Hello Dhor! Did you lose your timeline as well because of time travel ? If yes where are you gonna go?

Dhor Káal'él: I did loose my original timeline. And as I did, then I will stay here as I'm needed.

---------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#14 2023-01-12 17:13:03

Jupiter 9

And I don't remember very well the Stellar Navigation videos and there probably might be more details there why you can't recover the frequency.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#15 2023-01-12 18:47:42

I find the story about young Mari telling kids at school that her mom has a star ship very cool.

However, what if she met some kid who was a starseed and actually believed her? What if that kid was a girl and established a close friendship with Maru? What if that girl would help with disclosure as they both grow up?

Why her soul contract said that all the kids at her human school would reject her? A bit sad when there are supposedly so many crystalline and indigo children around.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#16 2023-01-12 18:47:55

mitkobs

Thank you for finding the right information(and for the other questions) Jupiter. Now this is become clearer.

After many consecutive jumps the ship loses the patterns for calculation the time and with that the space where pilots end up become different and unpredictable.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-12 18:48:40)

#17 2023-01-13 01:56:44

Exploringsoul

Just realized that Swaruunians tend to lose their mom at young age. It is sad but no surprised that Mari Swaruu repeated the same thing.

#18 2023-01-13 02:32:27

StarDeity
Banned

For people who are constantly jumping into the aether to arrive at a specific time and place, it does make sense..

mitkobs wrote:

#19 2023-01-13 03:12:46

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

For people who are constantly jumping into the aether to arrive at a specific time and place, it does make sense..

mitkobs wrote:

Furthermore Stardeity, For Mari to find her way back to her timeline she would essentially have to insert at the exact time and place or very near to it that she left from as with leaving a crop circle as a temporal marker. Hence time is stopped there smile
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-13 03:13:45)

#20 2023-01-13 05:51:31

mitkobs

They captured the rogue pilot, maybe she knows how to get to this other timeline but can they make her feel cooperative. And maybe her destroyed ship AI have better information and they already checked it.

And the whole jumping thing to the unknown is a risky busyness, have to be assured where are you going. Do not want to pop up somewhere in total isolation and desolation or among unknown entities or in some kind of hostile environment.

#21 2023-01-13 06:35:18

Pymander

One thing I am trying to grasp is how a soul can seemingly occupy all timelines at once, assuming what really matters is the point of attention that soul is focused on. What I mean by this is it sounds like Mari’s mother from the other timeline is the same “soul” as the Athena Swaruu of ours. So in essence, it’s the same soul living a slightly different experience, but, still with the same personalities and all that. But, from the human perspective, we’re only occupying one body at a time.

It harkens back to how Athena explained to Mari that she IS her mother even though they are from different timelines. So it seems like the point of attention of the individual consciousness is how we perceive reality even though our soul is infinitely spread across all timelines.

Does this make any sense? It’s a difficult concept to explain it with words.

Edit: Also, be sure to check out Mari's Spanish version of the video. She includes some more Minecraft renders of the Suzy ship onboard the Toleka at around the 15 minute mark. It's sooooo incredible to see! I've been into aviation since I was a kid and I can't stop myself from smiling whenever they talk about their ships.

Last edited by Pymander (2023-01-13 06:55:42)

#22 2023-01-13 07:47:44

mitkobs

Multiple simultaneous attention points of one soul is already something difficult to grasp. We are going in the realm of the Source where everything is possible without limitations.

#23 2023-01-13 13:26:28

Pymander wrote:

One thing I am trying to grasp is how a soul can seemingly occupy all timelines at once, assuming what really matters is the point of attention that soul is focused on. What I mean by this is it sounds like Mari’s mother from the other timeline is the same “soul” as the Athena Swaruu of ours. So in essence, it’s the same soul living a slightly different experience, but, still with the same personalities and all that. But, from the human perspective, we’re only occupying one body at a time.

It harkens back to how Athena explained to Mari that she IS her mother even though they are from different timelines. So it seems like the point of attention of the individual consciousness is how we perceive reality even though our soul is infinitely spread across all timelines.

Does this make any sense? It’s a difficult concept to explain it with words.

It is easy to understand if we extrapolate this situation to what happens every night when we dream. That is, the characters that appear in your dream,

ALL of them, are you, because the consciousness that projects them and says it "sees" them is the same. However, "your fragmented mind", what we can understand as the divided mind, or unconscious of its own projection, sees each character in the dream as autonomous individuals, with their own personality and their own consciousness. Moreover, every time you dream during the night and of which you are not conscious, you are actually dreaming yourself, that is, your consciousness is projecting itself in a multiplicity of infinite different projections and in different situations of the same dream dream dreamed during the night. What happens is that your mind, when you awaken to wakefulness, is incapable of remembering such an infinite bastide of information, since what you understand by being conscious is limited to such a narrow and limited range of information of what you understand by consciousness that assuming such a reality becomes overwhelmingly impossible.

However, you must keep in mind that the dreamer is ALWAYS ONE and the SAME in all situations "experienced during the dream". But yes, and this is fundamental: REMEMBER THAT IT IS ONLY A DREAM.

This is the key to get out of the matrix of all matrix: YOU.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2023-01-13 13:29:47)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#24 2023-01-14 10:21:17

Thank you MARI for the explanation of your destination.

Great to know your story Mari and describe it yourself, for me it is almost as if you had told it to me in person. How brave and perhaps from my perspective a little reckless to jump on the ship and head out in search of the villain, but of course, at that current age I personally played that many times too, only our SWARUUNIANS do it in reality, as I say, impressive courage and audacity.

SUZI seems like a fly in the Toleka hangar, MARI I liked the detail once again showing her, keep it up!, at the moment that I really liked seeing all the plans it reminded me a little of the Concorde plane that we had here, The wing or spoiler on the tail of the ship is very cool, it would be revolutionary if they ever included it here on Earth as well.
Seeing this reminded me of when I was little when I played with paper airplanes and I made that little wing on the back, which also made them fly more stable, smooth, they reached more distance and were cooler, which is what it was all about. when facing the design of your friends hahaha. I have asked myself, any connection... coincidence...? Very impressive detail of the propellers, well the entire SUZI is very cool, of course, I love the blue color, I love the panoramic windows of the cockpit, being able to see everything at 360º, the design of the landing gear legs It's very good with the detail that you wanted to show it... I love it. If we could see these maps that you are creating with VR glasses in said mode in the game, it would be great if we could not see it and touch it in person.

The first impression has to be as standard in sensations, speed, appearance... but knowing what he can do jumping over time, among others, already gives more respect and he would need, as we say here, a qualifying lap to get the hang of it, hehehe.
When I saw her in the hangar I also thought: Toleka 1.7km in the Viera hangar 811km will be like a pea, this is cool.

I am very sorry that you have lost your previous mother, but ATHENA gave you her hand and her conscience and you will find her in another stage of her life and I hope it will be very fruitful for you; the source and this universe aligned in frequencies to give you a second chance to be with it. I have been by your side during your video-journey, feeling your fear-anguish-helplessness and amazement. The images that you have shown gave a lot of clarity to my imagination in this experience.

It certainly reminded me of the issue of overwriting data every time you jumped with Super-SUZI, to the save game system in a game.

This humble reflection comes to me in case my point of view could help, or to include a new system...

Some games save the game automatically, it is called autosave, this varies its quality depending on the frequency of time it is done and if it is done in different blocks, being able to access any minute part of the game at any time, others are always overwriting the same file in about a minute, that's fine, but sometimes due to circumstances you want to go back because you didn't like the course and you decide to go back to that return point and start over, which is what happened to you MARI... AND THIS IS what I see is similar to SUZI, it makes autosaves, but it overwrites and what you are explaining is that you should have made manual saves, so to speak, ok.

You have told us several times that the ships leave telemetry-records in the ship from where they leave with everything that happens, it would be like here to look at the hard drive to see if there is anything else... but most of the time by itself we do not have good luck and we have to resort to external programs so hopefully there is a hidden file that has been generated and we find a previous saved game file, it works for us or not, it's another matter...
The other possibility is here the cloud of stored starting data, which would be in this case, I guess Viera, the ship where SUZI came out with Mari, the one that stored all the data or another of a higher rank that stores more specific data of all and each of the maneuvers of each ship. In short, it is what has given me the impulse to expose the little we know and assimilate with what you have and it is what has made me want to help in some way.

I think that if you came back it would have to be before your mother leaves you alone and you are with her when the ship approaches.....but who knows what the result would have been... .., otherwise it would be a constant loop and if you arrive on time later I think the best thing would be after hunting down the ship and recognizing ATHENA's merit. This alternative ending "" perhaps, it seems..."" the most benevolent, everything as always according to perspective...

Greetings Mari and as always SWARUUNIAN-TAYGETEAN TEAM.

P.S. I hope that somehow something of my illusion and time comes from this text tochaco and we trust the Google translator. smile

#25 2023-01-14 17:31:43

StarDeity
Banned

Yep.

They might have also checked the address logs from the ship belonging to the person they were chasing, but maybe same thing could have happened, lost the data...

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

Furthermore Stardeity, For Mari to find her way back to her timeline she would essentially have to insert at the exact time and place or very near to it that she left from as with leaving a crop circle as a temporal marker. Hence time is stopped there smile
Lyran

Board footer