You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-20 05:06:07

PinkChopper

My REMEMBERINGComments & Questin for the crew on telepathic persuasion

When it comes to communicating, I am naturally inclined to reach out “Spiritually” first which means telepathy and rarely use “technology” especially here, on the planet as there is just something about these computer, cell-phone, tablets etc..... type of screens and machines that a I can feel begin to encompass my own bio-field making it hard for me to use the things at all! Yikes! Ha!  It's ok, I've got my “Dirty Harry Organite” and the Shungite in site so here goes! ~hee hee~

Hello to everyone!  While I have briefly introduced myself in the texts of another forum conversation, I've only now reached the “remembrance” phase, as in I'm actually REMEMBERING and not just speculating or relating to other's words. I KNOW myself to be one of you (and for the record: This is so cool! ~hee hee~ ) Anyways, I've always known I was not from here but instead, I was more like an investigator allowing research type experiences as well as experiments in every way imaginable to be applied. HA!  Yikes!  I've had an extremely packed life of events ranging from titles such as “beauty queen” to inmate number in prison! Ooohh! ~hee hee~  But even then, I knew I was “supposed” to go. It's a feeling of basically touching upon everything there is to experience while here regardless of how “negative” in appearance from the outside.  Although I've known myself to be from another place, it is only now I am coming full circle and so very excited to say Hooray! I remember! Ha! What's crazy is I never forgot!  Like in the back of my mind, I've always known and even give “daily reports” to whoever gets them! ~ But for whatever reason, I never “clicked” or perhaps, just wasn't “supposed” to until now.  Either way ~ I'm still celebrating first with the Hooray! ~ I remember! ~hee hee~

I want to say THANK YOU once again to Yazhi Swaruu, THANK YOU  Aneeka, THANK YOU to Gosia and Robert and ALL the Taygetean crew! Thank you to all of you ~ I want to name you all!  You have done such an AMAZING JOB with the flow of information, the topics as presented, the content provided (which for the record, has always made sense to me even though others may interpret various aspects as “conflicting information”) and spot on timing as to “when” it might be appropriate for “whatever” to release. Bravo! Great Job!

I could go on forever, but don't believe it's necessary right now, after all my “technology time” is almost up ~hee hee~ so I'm gonna get to the point.  I would like to know, once someone truly “wakes up” and is able to process the full scope of what's happening, is it possible you can assist them with “remembering” on a deeper level, including rather or not they have a “specific” mission related to a “specific” topic they are here to accomplish and if not Can they can be “used” or “telepathically persuaded” by you ~hee hee~ to act upon certain things in order to achieve our best outcome?  Of course, I realize there is and always has been only one “timeline” in the end, but I also realize that I've either lived this life before, or I just remember the storyline from before incarnating. Either way ~ I really really really don't want to find myself here again! Ha! Seriously though, I am confused a bit when it comes to “time” like I don't know how to relate to “time” as it's presented here making it sorta difficult to really “react” yet If I'm here, I might as well be “used.” ~hee hee~ (And no people, not like in a “possession” type of way! Ha!  They understand what I mean)  Maybe some “directive” is in place making us have to “ask” ~ Well, consider this as: I'm asking. HA! (with a please and thank you ~ding~)

You know, I already feel connected “telepathically”either with you Aneeka, maybe it's with the Taygetan team in general, or perhaps it's just me to me. HA!  Maybe its that there actually isn't a “name” as thought of here on the planet. Regardless, I'm never “not” connected ~hee hee~ which is why I ask the above. Now, enough of my rambling. Name is Regina Max Dryden (married name Heath) born September 21, 1972 12:23pm Richmond Texas. (POD number unknown ~hee hee~)

PS ~ I'm not sure which is the appropriate location to post questions such as this so I'm hoping this one is good enough. At the same time, I really can't spend long behind these “screens” therefore don't use too many various platforms but the way I see it, If “they” are supposed to see the question...”they” will. Ha! Thank you again to everyone and if you're ever responding to anything I may write, please know: I may not be able to reply immediately but will always be in touch again. Of course now that I think about it, if this question is answered, I suppose it's gonna be in my head! Ha! Y'all take care ~ding~

Board footer