You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-15 06:49:36

Lyran

Atlantic Ocean anomaly

I have heard reports if an apparently moving dome- like object on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean, though I can't pinpoint a video at the moment.

The object has been claimed as a Vimana that has activated after long and has begun a vibrational campaign underwater, either intentionally or as by-product of its function - altering the marine life by resonance according to the dominant frequency principal.
It has been said fish are now largely non existent in the Atlantic and I did even see a video showing record size pods of whales form up like a perimeter fence - And footage  a multinational military contingent. All seemed real but I didn't bother asking til I felt it fit well enough.

I'm wondering if anyone has picked this event up on your radar?

Or if you may have heard something already Gosia?
smile
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-15 06:50:59)

#2 2023-01-15 10:18:52

Re: Atlantic Ocean anomaly

Well if I remember correctly, there was a reptillian contingent that was kicked out of an undersea base.  This could be one of the abandoned structures getting reactivated or accessed some how?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2023-01-15 12:10:35

Lyran

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Well if I remember correctly, there was a reptillian contingent that was kicked out of an undersea base.  This could be one of the abandoned structures getting reactivated or accessed some how?

Maybe so, it makes alotta sense with the invasive terraforning reported.
I've seen some crazy looking sea creatures now man - mostly coming off of The Impossible Channel on YouTube
I was just curious anyways - if it hasn't been mentioned by our Friends Thus far it's obviously not a serious issue if true at all.
Thanks for your thoughts Brother
Russ

Edit: ******** email address removed ********

[Please read "Moderator's Advice". Moderator.]

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-15 19:28:36)

#4 2023-01-16 03:30:57

Lyran wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Maybe so, it makes alotta sense with the invasive terraforning reported.
I've seen some crazy looking sea creatures now man - mostly coming off of The Impossible Channel on YouTube
I was just curious anyways - if it hasn't been mentioned by our Friends Thus far it's obviously not a serious issue if true at all.
Thanks for your thoughts Brother
Russ

Edit: ******** email address removed ********

The crazy sea creatures we are seeing now as we have the materials science to go deeper and deeper and the equipment to do better video capture.  We have barely begun to scratch the surface of the deep sea so to speak.  I think it has more to do with our growing technological ability. 

Now the other thing with the terraforming if that is what is going on, it could be to raise frequencies to undo damage from Fukushima...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer