You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-15 11:41:23

ro2778

Swaruunians parting gift

I have this idea for how to end this contact one day in most scandelous way wink

Athena comes to pick up Gosia and Robert and maybe some other people who could help, in her Suzy and you then travel to all the locations covered in your transcripts / videos. And you take loads of pictures, selfies, and just really high quality pictures of all the locations, with absolute disregard for the prime directive. Then you release a pdf file with all the pictures accompanying the text of your transcripts.

You can release them all online, in a password protected file, that people can download for the password to be released after 48hrs or so, to build anticipation.

Maybe this takes months to collect all the pictures and put it together with the text, depending on the help you receive e.g., take a photographer with you. I know this amazing french photographer if you want a recommendation, although she doesn't know anything about ETs, but I'm sure I could talk her into it! You time jump so that you leave and come back the next day with it all done. And before you go chop your hair really short and come back with it really long, do a live before and after, but obviously don't say what you're up to. And don't forget to leave a dynamic mark so you make sure you come back to the right moment big_smile

Haha, can you imagine the fall out from such an act, from the Federation? Perhaps humanity would remain brain washed, and it would all be "proven" as fake, but it would escalate Billy Meiers proof to a new level and make a lot of people think.

Don't forget to visit Mari's crystal beach and Cyndriel big_smile

#2 2023-01-16 03:31:59

Re: Swaruunians parting gift

Honestly, that would mean death for all involved.  The cabal can not stand to have conclusive proof exist...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2023-01-16 06:05:17

mitkobs

Will be irresponsible on many levels. And that are just visions of places(and things) that one can imagine. They all are combination the four natural elements with the invisible one - ether, in harmonious conglomerates.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-16 06:06:33)

#4 2023-01-16 06:22:51

Lyran

The "Awakening" is, soberingly, not a global event  and while I yearn to see such sights again already, I am grateful beyond words for what these beautiful people have already done and continue do for us already. They have already well shown me these pictures with not just description, I know thier truth and so have already visited there myself in a way.

We Starseeds already have everything we need to smash this right open because knowing that the reality we see is but a complex set of mirrors - we know how to change the reality- by Living OUR Truth to the core the mirror will reflect it. Stay strong Starseed, as the path grows narrow, we are here Together.
Lyran

#5 2023-01-16 12:06:40

ro2778

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Honestly, that would mean death for all involved.  The cabal can not stand to have conclusive proof exist...

That's a bit dramatic, but it could coincide with extraction for those involved to mitigate that risk. The cabal doesn't play by the rules, so you could argue there are no rules and perhaps the outcome of such a strategy could be deemed acceptable if the benefits outweigh the consequences.

Also, what's the big deal about death anyway, we're all going to die one day, may as well go out with some flare.

#6 2023-01-16 17:17:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

Why don't you just go annihilate/bomb the vatican, US government, US Corporate government, US Federation government, US satan government. The chinese government, russian government, Saudi royalty/government, UK, I'll just stop here and say go for all that got federation/illuminati approval to roll out what they're doing.

And then from there begin working on destroying the space governments of various races that had a hand in this.

If I have to die for this to happen, fine whatever kill me. Then see it done. 

I mean they're just satanic blood suckers, what's the big deal in saving them? If I'm willing to die for them to be out of my reality, they should be on the chopping block as well.

You won't save me, so why should they be saved?

Anyways queue garbage love and light arcturian bullshit that's actually part of the umbrella of the darling children of the future cabal races.

Seriously, over here bragging about there being no death, but oh gawd forbid you blow up the entire Medicial Mafia. What a tragedy...

Oh gawd you'll sit here and whack me around with your love and live expert 5D bullshit manifestators to put me in my place, but you won't blow up Religious Mafias and Medicial Mafias.

How dare they get a harsh lession....

My absolute favorite bullshit saying is I am the sole cause of all this LOL.

Should I go stab people and tell them it's their fault? It's all you bro, why you got stabbed, you got no one to blame, not my arm, not my knife, just your mind bro.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-01-17 02:42:19)

#7 2023-01-16 17:54:21

Gosia
Administrator

Try to put everything in one paragraph please, not separate posts. You can do that by EDITING the original post. And let´s try to keep the emotions cool, please, and mutually respect each other (as a general comment to all).

HiddenSquid wrote:

My absolute favorite bullshit saying is I am the sole cause of all this LOL.

Should I go stab people and tell them it's their fault? It's all you bro, why you got stabbed, you got no one to blame, not my arm, not my knife, just your mind bro.

Board footer