You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-17 18:09:26

nextdream

Allies of Humanity Briefings

Has this forum ever addressed the message in the Allies of Humanity Briefings?

https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/

Have Taygetan or others agreed or disagreed with this message?

It is channeled information rather than 'chat'.. I'm wondering what people's thoughts are here.

#2 2023-01-17 18:49:34

Scott Summers

Re: Allies of Humanity Briefings

3 letter agency psyop.

Sorry folks, am not in the mood to beat around the bush.

#3 2023-01-18 01:34:53

Scott Summers

This is actually hilarious.

Sorry folks. I’m human. Very human (my parents will vouch for this).

And I’m breathing the same chemtrailed air and eating the same graphene enriched food as you are. On Earth.

#4 2023-01-18 16:45:27

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:

Please respond with a number to the question: How many numbers of 3 you have on 2 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3?

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-18 16:51:49)

#5 2023-01-19 01:00:56

nextdream

Thanks for the 2 replies (sort of). Hey please don't hijack the thread with clever comments about nothing. You can always make a new post, yeah?

I've read the first two books a few years back and was recently considering reading the other two. I don't believe there has been an update since you-know-what. Well, they definitely address 'humanity' and suggest we need to come together as a species and join the galaxy or whatever, but I don't see that having to contribute to the NWO's religion although it certainly could be exploited for that. But more challenging the authority structures that are in place now. It's a daunting task, without a doubt.

Of course psyop is always a possibility. The number of likely psyops taking place by now is mind boggling by itself.

#6 2023-01-19 03:26:32

Scott Summers

I’m sorry you didn’t get the endorsement you may have been seeking.

Please bear in mind this is only my opinion. And it shouldn’t matter to others.

This thing has so many red flags I don’t know where to start. Also, it’s not my job to make the 3 letter agencies better at what they do.

I’ll just leave one here:

Where were the “Allies of Humanity” when the Deathvaxx was rolled out to humanity?

Wait. I thought they were allies.

#7 2023-01-19 17:08:43

nextdream

Scott. I wasn't looking for an endorsement. Just opinions, which is what I asked for.

BTW when someone asks for opinions, no one needs to state 1. "This is just my opinion" (that's obvious) 2. "You should believe what you want" (no shit?).

I see your point, however their message doesn't seem to discuss that level/type of detail. Also, I don't believe this vax is the absolute endgame. I think it's a significant step, but not the whole thing. This depopulation initiative has been going on for a while and there will be more coming. I mean just in the last 20 years, okay: 9/11, Occupy Wall St / 2012, Fukushima, etc. etc. It's always 'the big one' so why didn't X warn us about it?? And seriously I doubt that anyone on this forum couldn't see the vax for what it was the second they started pushing the pandemic. I mean, crap I hope not! If you needed some alien to tell you, "Oh btw this vax will kill you", maybe your not a real person either??

Anyway, thanks for the opinion. I know your a busy person.  wink

#8 2023-02-03 23:33:37

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Please respond with a number to the question: How many numbers of 3 you have on 2 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3?

Sorry for the late reply! Somehow I missed this post.

I’m slow at Math so you’ll have to forgive me... one... two... three... etc... etc... nine... ten... eleventeen... twelveteen.... er

I think: five? Maybe?

big_smile

#9 2023-02-04 00:19:24

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Sorry for the late reply! Somehow I missed this post.

I’m slow at Math so you’ll have to forgive me... one... two... three... etc... etc... nine... ten... eleventeen... twelveteen.... er

I think: five? Maybe?

big_smile

I'll forgive you. You are Human.

Board footer