You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-18 00:55:44

Happy

Immersion Pods - Entertainment and Entry to Earth

Immersion Pods - Entertainment and Entry to Earth

Published: January 19th, 2023

ImmersionPods

From the blurb:
"Today Aneeka tells us about holographic games, immersion games and immersion pods and what they are used for. Aneeka has already shared with us in the past in detail how the immersion pods work to enter Earth, but this is another conversation that I think you are going to enjoy."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-19 01:55:05

charliebelle

Re: Immersion Pods - Entertainment and Entry to Earth

Yehaw!! exciting stuffs. Playtime!

#3 2023-01-19 01:59:54

I find it more and more attractive to learn something to make with my own hands as I keep watching these videos since 2019. Apart from Origami I have made so little being an intellectual.

I'm becoming more and more fascinated by men with good hearts who can craft wood, clay and other organic materials as well.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-01-19 02:03:25

RoadtoSamadhi

Can the people in there have the time they spend in there isolated ? Like they can spend one year in the pod but have it only be 15 minutes in the real world ?

#5 2023-01-19 11:14:53

mitkobs

About attachments have to evaluate what you have here in this human life and decide, can you go without it. That goes with everything that we have - having family, kids, work, wealth, house, cars, hobbies, habits, entertainment and many other things. Have to be able to walk away from all this. For those who have loving supporting families will be most difficult to walk away from them. But you do that with the realization that you will meet them again someday. Sometimes have to accept that will not meet them again or anytime soon and be OK with it.

#6 2023-01-19 15:23:14

mitkobs

How would you know there is no retribution and how will going to manifest. There is no way to know until person do something bad to another person/being. In the immersion or outside when real souls are involved and bad things are done between them without consent just wait and see what is going to happen to the perpetrators and how things will going to shape for them next.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-19 15:23:57)

#7 2023-01-19 19:23:34

mitkobs

Having attachments here you will have it in 5D unless you are able to free yourself or heal from them in 5D. For example if you miss a loved one you left here to a point that you cannot see yourself living without them, what you are going to do with that.

#8 2023-01-19 21:10:39

Lyran

About the only constant is change so attachment is obviously a moot point with highly-emotional connotations. It is painful to think of letting go of our loved ones for most I'm assume, especially those of us with very strong emotions difficult at times to contain, but 3d has been constant progression, gradual change, every day change, long gradual change or apparently all-of-a-sudden. I guess this notion of attachments has something to do with why I decided to be such a character, because through I've already had to let go of much.
It is painful to think about letting go of my special ones but with change as a constant it helps me understand how to go about it when the time comes.

#9 2023-01-19 21:42:09

Pymander

I do wonder if there's any way for us to tell whether we are here in immersion or are incarnated at the soul level. I also wonder what it's like to  die in the 3D realm and wake up from immersion and return to your 5D life. Is it difficult to return, emotional, or just like waking up from a bad dream? I fear I'm a bit like the Swaruu's in that I'm quite attached to this little planet. If I got hit by a bus and woke up in an immersion pod I'd probably want to quickly return to Earth to see how things are going.

It's interesting how we are probably the first generation of "Starseeds" that has been told all this knowledge while incarnated. Seeds of the past would have known these things at the subconscious level but not in the direct way we now have.

#10 2023-01-19 23:45:49

Lyran

Pymander wrote:

I do wonder if there's any way for us to tell whether we are here in immersion or are incarnated at the soul level. I also wonder what it's like to  die in the 3D realm and wake up from immersion and return to your 5D life. Is it difficult to return, emotional, or just like waking up from a bad dream? I fear I'm a bit like the Swaruu's in that I'm quite attached to this little planet. If I got hit by a bus and woke up in an immersion pod I'd probably want to quickly return to Earth to see how things are going.

It's interesting how we are probably the first generation of "Starseeds" that has been told all this knowledge while incarnated. Seeds of the past would have known these things at the subconscious level but not in the direct way we now have.

I say it would feel like exactly like waking from a  bad dream because it all feels like a lucid dream that I CANT wake up from already. All of this, waves in an ocean.
It's more than interesting Pymander! It is FANTASTIC to be here having all this knowledge confirmed not merely intuited.
Have an amazing "day" big_smile
Lyran

#11 2023-01-20 06:02:32

mitkobs

Everything that we leave here in 3D as attachment do not mean that we will be left in 5D without what to do and what to enjoy. Everything and many more that we have here will have in 5D. There is only one question, can we handle of being a lot more free there and keep integrity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-20 06:03:06)

#12 2023-01-20 08:53:04

mitkobs

Starseeds when die wake up in the immersion chamber. Have to die in 5D to go back to Source. You can be free of attachments anywhere, here, in 5D, in Source. Attachment is - not to be able to let go of things and people. But if you have attachments being in Source this will not going to stop you to manifest the attachments again as another life incarnation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-20 08:55:13)

#13 2023-01-20 09:28:31

mitkobs

You will be more an observer than participant. What does mean for you to be attached and not be attached?

#14 2023-01-20 10:22:33

mitkobs

You can still be someone when you do not have attachments, but this someone will be in the gamut of what is the natural and harmonious, your real self. Have to get closer to the ideas of what is the real self, what means to be natural and harmonious.

#15 2023-01-20 11:22:49

mitkobs

5D is not a perfect reality, we know that. And Universe is not only the 5D, it goes higher and higher until you reach the original Source where all is perfect and natural. I am talking about getting closer to this state of being where all is natural and harmonious within.

#16 2023-01-20 17:27:11

HiddenSquid
Banned

Omg the ultimate source of all is one that don't exist. It's so total, it's essentially nothingness.

And no the process upon waking up from an immersion isn't guaranteed to be so clean. In fact I bet there's more still to be learned about in their worlds about the possible dire situations/possibility that can result from immersions. I bet it's so bad for some souls/genetics/biology, that those beings could always been seen as justified in punishing those who developed the immersion.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-01-20 20:47:10)

#17 2023-01-20 20:24:43

HiddenSquid
Banned

Um no I doubt it was created for that. Like wow.... What's the point in blueprints for "soul growth" if the purpose is to achieve nothingness.... Who ascertains whether it is achieved? Lol... Whatever.

#18 2023-01-20 20:46:33

HiddenSquid
Banned

Blah thank you so much for your response today, Brahman! Truly timeless as always.

#19 2023-01-20 21:02:48

HiddenSquid
Banned

Anyways I doubt they're going to say in intricate detail, because one it's personal to each person, regarding their immersion.

#20 2023-01-20 23:24:32

Meridianwoman

Pymander wrote:

I do wonder if there's any way for us to tell whether we are here in immersion or are incarnated at the soul level. I also wonder what it's like to  die in the 3D realm and wake up from immersion and return to your 5D life.

GOOD QUESTION - I guess that probably everyone is wondering if there is any way to determine if one is in immersion - or a step-down soul from source.

I remember in one of the recent Maternity Pod videos, Aneeka said that an Starseed embryo from an extraterrestrial race can be implanted into an Earth woman, and that the baby's genetics are not from the surrogate mother. 

Therefore (I presume), if your appearance in neither like your mother or father, you might be a E.T. starseed.

Or if you look like your parents, it may be that all three of you are starseeds.  When both parents are starseeds, there is no need to upgrade the frequency of the mother, because she already is a frequency match for a starseed baby.

#21 2023-01-21 07:10:11

mitkobs

There is no such thing as nothingness. This nothingness is invented by those who want to escape responsibility for their heinous actions in this world. But it does not matter what they invent and say. They will face all the consequences.

#22 2023-01-21 19:25:56

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

There is no such thing as nothingness. This nothingness is invented by those who want to escape responsibility for their heinous actions in this world. But it does not matter what they invent and say. They will face all the consequences.

I think with nothingness he(?) means the nondual nothingness/everythingness. If Source is ALL things then it is NO-thing.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2023-01-22 06:22:56

mitkobs

I read other vibes from what he says. For me nothingness is an illusion. Peacefulness and equanimity are suitable descriptions for Source. This is where silence is speaking with no voice. This is where all movement stops for a while or for eternity to start again as new.

Board footer