You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-28 18:50:34

StarDeity
Banned

Taygetans and Swaruunians in Dreams?

Kind of a funny question...

But can Taygetans and Swaruunians get inside humans' dreams?

Are they able to connect to human people's dreams from where they are? Since they are closer now..

I'm positive Swaruunians could, esp Yazhi.

I just have dreamt and seen Swaruu and Swaruunians many times in dreams, also Alenym, Dhor KaalEl, Raguel, and perhaps ThorEl too...

I've had experiences while asleep being woken up by people inside my bedroom wearing like energy camo suits, speaking to me...
and Idk if these were spirits or ETs in my bedroom.

Then those dreams about Taygetans...

I dream I about Yazhi the most, for some reason...

And I wonder if this could also be "future life" memory that I am seeing now in this "past"
Or if this could be memory from other timelines, other me from other timelines...

The astral and spiritual side of things seem so complex, and having a "partial" veil of forgetfulness makes it all frustrating too...
I want to know more, I always need to learn and know more... u__u

#2 2023-01-28 19:45:03

Re: Taygetans and Swaruunians in Dreams?

They can yes.  I have had multiple visits, though for me I think it is Lyrians more than anything.  spirits = ETs.  Drifiting timelines also occurs in many dreams.  I liken it to echos that cross barriers and persist for some reason.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2023-01-28 19:48:06

StarDeity
Banned

Possibly!

I've thought about if there is a way to like.. sync or move one's Consciousness to being another us from other timeline... but maybe that's what we already do subconsciously...

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

spirits = ETs.  Drifiting timelines also occurs in many dreams.  I liken it to echos that cross barriers and persist for some reason.

#4 2023-01-29 14:24:20

okcs

One visit that I had was Aneeka showing me how strong she was. I just thought it was a really odd dream until Gosia mentioned that Aneeka seemed to be rather concerned about not being weak. It was after she had passed away.

On another occasion I dreamed of Yazhi. She was standing in front of a green chalkboard with nothing written on it and she was teaching me. I woke up at 4:30 to pee and remembered it. I went back to bed and woke up at about 6:00 am and I woke up with the same image in my mind. I can't remember ever waking up twice with the exact same image in my head; I always have a different dream if I wake up twice and remember my dreams.

#5 2023-01-29 14:30:59

Rocketmidget

I have never really had space dreams or being off earth dreams but i recently did have gosia in a dream telling me i had died 6 months ago in a weird weird dream.
  Yep it was her. But i mean i study this material and i may have gosia overload in my life lol.
   Thats the only time i remember a taygetan being in a dream.

Board footer