You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-22 11:56:11

ROBERT: ANEEKA - ALIEN REMOVAL PROTOCOLS

RESERVE 4 places please. wink

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

The Hype smile that I get every time I see this type of content leaves me without sleep for a couple of hours imagining I love it.

There has always been talk of extractions, but from a single person, or animals, neither groups nor couples... I think I remember, what would happen with a united couple, or a father-mother with a child? their life but they would obviously maintain this experience, is that so?

You can only take sentimental memories and not objects or electronics from the Earth, of course... a few years ago... but today, for example, the smartphone has become our extension and our sentimental drawer, that is, before they would take For example, a physical photo album but today... we would carry 2000 photo albums on our mobile, could we go out with it, or would it stay fried? This is the same as the HDD-SDD of our PC...

For the rest I just drool thinking about that day smile

#2 2023-01-22 12:31:07

Gosia
Administrator

Re: ROBERT: ANEEKA - ALIEN REMOVAL PROTOCOLS

Its not alien removal, its about EXTRACTION protocols and I already published that transcript under ATTACHE in English. https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … s-no-video Greetings smile

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

The Hype smile that I get every time I see this type of content leaves me without sleep for a couple of hours imagining I love it.

There has always been talk of extractions, but from a single person, or animals, neither groups nor couples... I think I remember, what would happen with a united couple, or a father-mother with a child? their life but they would obviously maintain this experience, is that so?

You can only take sentimental memories and not objects or electronics from the Earth, of course... a few years ago... but today, for example, the smartphone has become our extension and our sentimental drawer, that is, before they would take For example, a physical photo album but today... we would carry 2000 photo albums on our mobile, could we go out with it, or would it stay fried? This is the same as the HDD-SDD of our PC...

#3 2023-01-22 18:35:25

Gosia wrote:

Its not alien removal, its about EXTRACTION protocols and I already published that transcript under ATTACHE in English. https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … s-no-video Greetings smile

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

Gosia, I know, I dared to write in the English channel because I see more activity, but because of the bad translations of GOOGLE TRANSLATOR I'm going to leave it because it leads or can lead to things that are not. Did you translate from extraction to elimination?, incomprehensible...

My same Thread in Spanish wink

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=3223

#4 2023-01-22 19:03:31

Happy

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:
Gosia wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

Gosia, I know, I dared to write in the English channel because I see more activity, but because of the bad translations of GOOGLE TRANSLATOR I'm going to leave it because it leads or can lead to things that are not. Did you translate from extraction to elimination?, incomprehensible...

Translation between English and Spanish is a lot better in DeepL than in Google.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2023-01-22 21:57:33

StarDeity
Banned

The impression I get is that Robert is preparing Starseeds for "possible" extraction?
Or it's my wishful thinking hahaha

I'm enjoying his short video too
Wish there were short videos in English too for English speakers..

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

#6 2023-01-23 11:18:37

Happy wrote:
FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Translation between English and Spanish is a lot better in DeepL than in Google.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know it.
smile

#7 2023-01-23 11:23:42

StarDeity wrote:

The impression I get is that Robert is preparing Starseeds for "possible" extraction?

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

Personally I would love to, I don't like the general atmosphere on Earth and what happens as soon as you walk out the door of your house, I think I have seen almost everything around me.

Sorry if there is any translation error: source - Deepl.com

#8 2023-01-23 13:05:44

Gosia
Administrator

This is not Robert, this is an old transcript made first by the PK infiltrators, its under Attache in the English section. And no, there will be no extraction of starseeds! Not in the massive way as people would imagine. We talked about this in the Evacuation from Planet Earth video a while back.

StarDeity wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

#9 2023-01-30 04:07:02

StarDeity
Banned

I think you haven't been paying attention to the live streams and shorts Robert has been making in his channel...

Stuff like this: https://youtube.com/shorts/-Yuf2CuL4Xg?feature=share

And this: https://youtube.com/shorts/8oGupXPuh5U?feature=share

This is what I meant.

Gosia wrote:

This is not Robert, this is an old transcript made first by the PK infiltrators, its under Attache in the English section. And no, there will be no extraction of starseeds! Not in the massive way as people would imagine. We talked about this in the Evacuation from Planet Earth video a while back.

StarDeity wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

#10 2023-01-30 10:57:36

Gosia
Administrator

Not sure what you are referring to with these two examples. What are they examples of? The first short is the info taken from the transcript of the infiltrators, that´s all I am saying. It´s not new information. It´s already on the website under Attache ENG Protocols for Extraction. And no, I don´t pay attention to what he does as he doesn´t to what I do, because we do basically the same, just with different order sometimes. We have exactly same info as we participate in almost all the chats together. Oh, and the shorts, I really dislike them, so I will never do them. It targets low IQ range of population, in my view and in the view of my Toleka friends. Everything needs to be snap snap nowadays, Tic Toks, Shorts.. the IQ and attention span of the humanity is going down, we talked about it with Yazhi just yesterday.

StarDeity wrote:

I think you haven't been paying attention to the live streams and shorts Robert has been making in his channel...

This is what I meant.

Gosia wrote:

StarDeity wrote:

#11 2023-01-30 17:23:24

Scott Summers

On the subject of Tic Tok (and other similar short form programming), it is not only for low IQ sheep.

The insidious plan of Tic Tok is to condition the next generation into being unable to concentrate on or appreciate subjects for longer than X mins (average Tic Tok vid). The kids now expect the dopamine hit to occur with 2-3 mins. If not, no point continuing.

Why kids?

Kids are basically in a semi-hypnotic state up to around the age of 13 (or thereabouts).

During this development period, they basically absorb things like a sponge - without questioning.

So when they use Tic Tok, they are being conditioned to develop short attention spans. As this is done at a subconscious level, it is very hard to reverse later.

All great works of humanity arise from the ability to maintain prolonged focus on a subject (or a state of mind).

All ideas arise from Source, yes. But if you can’t still your mind to access this storehouse, the ideas will not flow to you.

With Tic Tok, you can see how the Cabal seeks to destroy the creativity of the next generation.

It also creates the next generation of consumers who will mainly demand short form content. So that even creatives who can concentrate, will be ‘forced’ to satisfy this demand because they need money to eat.

Truly the last days of an Empire.

#12 2023-01-30 17:30:13

StarDeity
Banned

I'm talking about that the information given by them is for us to have knowledge of and manifest it.

Also,
People pay attention to the shorts and look for more info in the channel where it comes from too. It's not just for "the low IQ" population. Even a short video with the right info can resonate with people who are in the process of waking up. People even comment in the short video and discuss the content too, ask questions.

I can give you the example of a very popular channel called Conspiracy Vibes.
They talk about conspiracies and theories, and people engage in the comments even from their short videos.

People today seek knowledge, and short videos can be infiltrated too with the 'right' knowledge. Just think about it please...

Gosia wrote:

Not sure what you are referring to with these two examples. What are they examples of? The first short is the info taken from the transcript of the infiltrators, that´s all I am saying. It´s not new information. It´s already on the website under Attache ENG Protocols for Extraction. And no, I don´t pay attention to what he does as he doesn´t to what I do, because we do basically the same, just with different order sometimes. We have exactly same info as we participate in almost all the chats together. Oh, and the shorts, I really dislike them, so I will never do them. It targets low IQ range of population, in my view and in the view of my Toleka friends. Everything needs to be snap snap nowadays, Tic Toks, Shorts.. the IQ and attention span of the humanity is going down, we talked about it with Yazhi just yesterday.

StarDeity wrote:

This is what I meant.

Gosia wrote:

#13 2023-01-30 17:55:52

Bucegi

Together? I am with Matias. smile Robert is my work partner only, and a friend.

StarDeity wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

is Robert not with Gosia and from Cosmic Agency? i thought they were like... together

#14 2023-01-30 18:11:22

StarDeity
Banned

They both have contact but live separately xD

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

is Robert not with Gosia and from Cosmic Agency? i thought they were like... together

#15 2023-01-30 21:02:16

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

Together? I am with Matias. smile Robert is my work partner only, and a friend.

StarDeity wrote:

FREE-YOUR-MIND wrote:

THANK YOU ANEEKA smile

Wait what? Bucegi is with Matias? I thought Matias was with Gosia??? 

(:D Gosia did you mean to write that there or you forgot that you were editing Bucegi's post? haha)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer