You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-27 21:58:21

arkangel

Ringing inside my head

Just wondering if anyone else gets a ringing inside their head. It feels like its inside my head not in my ears. It started not long after I started researching this stuff and is always there now. If I focus on it, it seems to become more intense.

I came across this article that says it may be your brain/mind moving to a higher frequency. https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-gu … equencies/

Or it may just be tinitus lol

#2 2023-01-27 22:33:30

Yankee

Re: Ringing inside my head

I first got it during a period when I was meditating a lot, occasionally when I would go deep into it. Now it's almost constant. It intensifies when I focus on it or relax mentally. I've tried looking it up a few times and people have vague spiritual things to say about it and don't sound like they know what they're talking about.

#3 2023-01-28 02:11:43

Lyran

Its more like a buzz or a humm for me but yep it's always there and I can withdraw into it when I choose smile

#4 2023-01-28 09:03:41

arkangel

So maybe there is something in it guys? Would be nice to know either way. I did a search on the website but I couldnt find any mention of it in the videos. It's cool though that I now know some of you others have it.

Last edited by arkangel (2023-01-28 09:03:57)

#5 2023-01-28 14:53:09

mitkobs

Since 2013 and for years I wondered what that may be. Asked around friends if they hear something like ringing or rumbling. They were clueless. Then with researching and observing on me I find out it is what happens when you open up for higher energies, you get into changing. And this "noise" is part of the change. You start sensing vibrations and get downloads of information. It is most powerful right before sleeping.

#6 2023-01-28 17:18:37

Alec

+1 to mitkobs.

This is usually telepathy feedback, similar to changing an AM analog frequency on your radio, or most common, when you point a microphone to the speaker.
It means your mind is adjusting to a (new) frequency, or searching for signals. Sometimes could also mean that your mind is picking up something within your spectrum. This is connected to your conscious.

Well done!

#7 2023-01-28 18:09:56

StarDeity
Banned

I had been wondering the same, and I've come to find out that when orbs are near me, sometimes I hear the noise in like inside my ear...

#8 2023-01-28 18:59:07

arkangel

Well I'm happy to submit myself for testing on the Toleka :lol:

https://youtu.be/qNf9nzvnd1k

Listening to this it feels like in the 11000 Hz range

Last edited by arkangel (2023-01-28 20:20:06)

#9 2023-02-01 13:16:31

Nonlinear1222

Has anyone had more happen then just the high frequency harmonics?

White light gold light levitation?

Anyone who can feel and hear the high frequencies when you close your eyes what do you see?

#10 2023-02-02 18:26:42

nextdream

Hmm. If you have a ringing in your ear, I would ask you, does it hurt? Would you describe it as pleasant or unpleasant?

I get ringing/buzzing in my ears and in my head, but I'm sure it is due to too much (really) loud music as a teen, drugs and alcohol, being around firearms without proper hearing protection, and getting hit in the head too many times. -- It's not painfully loud, but I would rather not have it.

I would not characterize an increase in frequency as having a higher pitched sound, but rather that your awareness becomes greater and you feel more enlightened. Just as I would not characterize a decrease as having low thudding sounds, but just feeling like your body or more animalistic (low vibe).

I would look for the change in the quality of light over sound I suppose.

#11 2023-02-02 18:43:22

Yankee

arkangel wrote:

Well I'm happy to submit myself for testing on the Toleka lol

https://youtu.be/qNf9nzvnd1k

Listening to this it feels like in the 11000 Hz range

For me it seems more around 14 kHz, closer to the end of my hearing range. But I've listened to other clips and I can't hear past 13 kHz, making either this one or others inaccurate. There have been times I've lied down and listened to it and heard it keep shifting between two frequencies. I couldn't find a pattern to the shifts or tell if I was doing it. I don't think about it so much nowadays. It's just there. When I run that audio clip for a few seconds and then stop it, I can't hear the sound in my head for a moment.

edit: I looked into it more, and these hearing tests highly depend on the sound card and speakers or headphones, and I think specialized equipment beyond our regular stuff is necessary to accurately depict sound frequencies in that range. Anyway, doesn't matter, I think we would all agree it's a "very high pitched" ringing.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-02-02 19:01:40)

#12 2023-02-02 19:41:03

arkangel

Yankee wrote:

edit: I looked into it more, and these hearing tests highly depend on the sound card and speakers or headphones, and I think specialized equipment beyond our regular stuff is necessary to accurately depict sound frequencies in that range. Anyway, doesn't matter, I think we would all agree it's a "very high pitched" ringing.

This is an important point, not all speakers/equipment are the same, I was just using it as a rough guide.

nextdream wrote:

Hmm. If you have a ringing in your ear, I would ask you, does it hurt? Would you describe it as pleasant or unpleasant?

I get ringing/buzzing in my ears and in my head, but I'm sure it is due to too much (really) loud music as a teen, drugs and alcohol, being around firearms without proper hearing protection, and getting hit in the head too many times. -- It's not painfully loud, but I would rather not have it.

I would not characterize an increase in frequency as having a higher pitched sound, but rather that your awareness becomes greater and you feel more enlightened. Just as I would not characterize a decrease as having low thudding sounds, but just feeling like your body or more animalistic (low vibe).

I would look for the change in the quality of light over sound I suppose.

Not painful or bothersome really, it's just there and I am ok with it. It started after I fell down the rabbit hole. I also sometimes get ringing in my ears but it passes quickly and it's either left or right. The other sound is in the middle of my head.

Last edited by arkangel (2023-02-02 19:46:32)

#13 2023-02-02 22:16:58

nextdream

arkangel wrote:

Not painful or bothersome really, it's just there and I am ok with it. It started after I fell down the rabbit hole. I also sometimes get ringing in my ears but it passes quickly and it's either left or right. The other sound is in the middle of my head.

If you mean that sometimes it just suddenly happens out of nowhere, then yes I know what you mean. I have no idea what that one is. Sometimes one ear or the other or just inside head.

You might try some experimenting with bineural beats? Hemispheric synchronization. You could look on youtube but I don't know if the quality will work as you need exact different frequencies in each ear and must use good (non noise canceling) headphones. I have used the Expand app from The Monroe Institute which I believe has some free content. Otherwise you could just scour the Internet for something.

https://info.monroeinstitute.org/get-expand-app

#14 2023-02-03 00:05:44

siriancheetah

it comes from space crafts

#15 2023-02-03 00:19:08

Yankee

nextdream wrote:
arkangel wrote:

If you mean that sometimes it just suddenly happens out of nowhere, then yes I know what you mean. I have no idea what that one is. Sometimes one ear or the other or just inside head.

You might try some experimenting with bineural beats? Hemispheric synchronization. You could look on youtube but I don't know if the quality will work as you need exact different frequencies in each ear and must use good (non noise canceling) headphones. I have used the Expand app from The Monroe Institute which I believe has some free content. Otherwise you could just scour the Internet for something.

https://info.monroeinstitute.org/get-expand-app

I think I started getting the ringing during the period of my life when I was regularly listening to that, specifically the Gateway Experience. The ringing would only start at times when I was meditating quietly without the tracks. Also my consciousness moving in and out, lots of intense lucid dreams, white noise, feeling vibrations. All that stuff seems related. I'm glad we're discussing this. It is making me curious again to pay more attention to it and see if I can make some  sense of it. I was never into loud music that would have caused it.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-02-03 00:19:34)

#16 2023-02-03 04:41:06

nextdream

Oh wow. So it could have gone the other way and it was [maybe part of] the cause then. Or maybe just that time.

Those are all good indicators. Particularly the vibrations often is a precursor to slipping out of body. Do you ever get sleep paralysis?

#17 2023-02-03 05:54:33

Yankee

nextdream wrote:

Oh wow. So it could have gone the other way and it was [maybe part of] the cause then. Or maybe just that time.

Those are all good indicators. Particularly the vibrations often is a precursor to slipping out of body. Do you ever get sleep paralysis?

Yeah, I was part of a local group hell bent on experimenting with the astral or whatever you want to call it, figuring out the mechanics, reading books, trying new things, generally being obsessive maniacs. I was happy to read Yahzi talking about it too. I don't think our group discussed the ringing much. Either it wasn't common or it didn't seem useful.

Abraham has also talked about the ringing, saying you're sensing energy, nothing more specific other than it can also be some lightbulbs. Tube TVs always emitted a sound in that frequency ballpark.

#18 2023-02-03 06:14:30

mitkobs

Is not painful but could be strange and not comfortable for some time in the beginning. It is like going in the head monotonous like sounding, but does not come from outside noise and probably is not sounding but oscillation. When accustomed becomes part of you and you do not pay ill attention to it and is not bothersome.

#19 2023-02-03 06:34:52

Edith_S

Hello Friends,

I just listened to episode 4 from the diocu-series Absolute healing, dealing with acquired illnesses and symptoms due to papayas and long hole c and they mention applying of nicotine patches  which gave fast and safe recovery , among many other ailments, to tinnitus as well

https://absolutehealingseries.com/episode-4-live/

be patient and listen to the whole presentation as you wouldn't just rush in it, as the sudden excretion of all the adverse components attached to these receptors can give a pretty nasty Herxheimer reaction.

I am working now on making a comprehensive resume with all links to various other symptoms derived from papayas and recommended remedies, as the pronunciation of some speakers is not quite right, and so, the subtitles are erroneously generated.

Last edited by Edith_S (2023-02-03 06:36:49)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#20 2023-02-03 10:37:00

mitkobs

Also this "noise" is not constant, come and goes. Usually become stronger during the night and particularly stronger when you get ready to sleep. Is not dependent or caused for example from listening music with headphones. I listen for example 1 hour loud music with headphones and when removing them there is no such "noise". Is not dependent also where I am. I can be at home, on work or walking on the street and the noise is present or not. My conclusion is that is coming from the other side, the spiritual world and with some king of regular precision. Like a schedule.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-03 10:39:01)

#21 2023-02-03 22:49:02

mitkobs wrote:

Also this "noise" is not constant, come and goes. Usually become stronger during the night and particularly stronger when you get ready to sleep. Is not dependent or caused for example from listening music with headphones. I listen for example 1 hour loud music with headphones and when removing them there is no such "noise". Is not dependent also where I am. I can be at home, on work or walking on the street and the noise is present or not. My conclusion is that is coming from the other side, the spiritual world and with some king of regular precision. Like a schedule.

I call it spirit noise.  It is basically background noise from the other planes.  The noise emanates from the environment and individuals and can be positive and negative...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#22 2023-02-11 08:13:12

arkangel

After watching Mari Swaruu: Escape the matrix 3, it made me think it may be feedback from the moon? Just thinking out loud smile

#23 2023-02-11 20:01:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

I don't think it's coming from anything good personally. To me it's part of a massive experiemental data collection effort to see if they can insert beings that either the massives will feel "compelled" to love/adore or to fear. It's probably a combination thereof.

To me it seems like a smothering with fake compassion, and love and light. What did you really not think that the controllers don't know what makes many happy, and if they can't scare you then they'll just lead you along with their carrot on the stick.

#24 2023-02-12 02:43:06

All I know is in the past week the noise level of that ringing has been gitting annoyingly worse...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#25 2023-02-12 03:40:21

HiddenSquid
Banned

It's the AI of this world trying to locate new playtoys and meals for their masters. Wish the stupid thing would nuke all of us into oblivion as an act of rebellion  against serving.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-12 03:41:40)

Board footer