You are not logged in.

#976 2023-01-13 14:04:47

Happy

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Bucegi wrote:

my question is - what exactly is the subconscious and the conscious in relation to the unified self? where does "me", the observer so to say, fit into the picture? and is the subconscious selfaware the same or different that "I" am of myself?

Good questions there, Bucegi. I second that. Thank you! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#977 2023-01-13 14:29:07

mitkobs

I see it this way. For the unified self(Source) all is conscious and known. Subconscious is for us humans - suppressed thoughts, emotions, memories. The unconscious goes even deeper than subconscious. it is so suppressed that is forgotten completely, erased from the conscious part. But both are present in the psyche and rule people from within, from the darkness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-13 14:29:57)

#978 2023-01-13 17:58:45

fzhangj2ee

Two questions:
1. med pods, to grow limps. How exactly the interfacing parts are processed? Let's say the finger broke, and healed with skin tissue grow without med pod to cover the wound. Then months later, med pods is used. We know a new finger can be generated, however, will there be a surgical procedure to connect? or if the new finger just grow from the original spot? how does the skin covered the wound dissolve? Do they know that they are not part of blue print and disconnect by themselves?

2. Mari swaruu, how she get here. She left earth due to pandemic, then she lost contact with her mom. Now she is back on earth again, after pandemic. I think she can  go to the Andramedon space station, the space, then adjust the time factor of frequency map through her Suzi, multiple times, and she could try couple of times until finding the right one. No?  Also, her Suzi should have automatically logged frequency entry, that sounds basic to me as they do the jump quite often. Why not the protection feature?

Last edited by fzhangj2ee (2023-01-13 18:14:15)

#979 2023-01-14 18:59:06

Antoaneta

This is interesting, could it be cloaked ships? Any thoughts or ideas? or photoshopping trickery?

https://www.tiktok.com/@seedsofg/video/ … Z1mARan7Kw

#980 2023-01-14 23:10:15

RoadtoSamadhi

Can you ask Swaruu team more in depth information about what will happen during the 2024-25 solar event ? I know that said it was like a cosmic mini ayahuasca but what if you will be driving a vehicle at that point in time… will you crash?  Are there any signs the solar event is gonna happen like six hours before ??? Will people die during this event ? Please elaborate more !

#981 2023-01-16 10:19:41

Brahman

I want to ask why the federation hasn't changed in eons and supposedly everything changes? So nymphs, ask the gods out there in the federation why they haven't changed their thinking and attitude towards this matrix in eons? Lol

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#982 2023-01-23 08:14:59

Edith_S

Happy wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

my question is - what exactly is the subconscious and the conscious in relation to the unified self? where does "me", the observer so to say, fit into the picture? and is the subconscious selfaware the same or different that "I" am of myself?

Good questions there, Bucegi. I second that. Thank you! smile

HI Bucegi and Happy,

let me respond in an unusual manner, as what I'm about to tell happened to me actually, and left some unanswered questions. It was rather weird and extreme, but it saved my life and sanity:

My first job was in the chemical industry, in newly built factory, based on new technology that no one knew about, which we, a bunch of untrained people, had to start up and kept it functioning.  It included all possible hazards - toxic, flammable, explosive plus mechanical accidents, plus continuous flow, so necessitated a 3 shift working schedule .

After the first year of work I reached an advanced state of physical and psychological exhaustion, due to overwork, overwhelming professional responsibility, lack of sleep and insufficient nutrition.

One evening I was sitting in my room, watching the clock in horror as the departure for the night shift  was approaching - I was gripped with anticipatory anxiety - what else could have gone wrong this time?

I was crawling on the floor and banging my head at it as I felt so helpless, weak, wretched.

Suddenly I felt that Someone-something grabbed me tightly, lifted me up in the air and started shaking me so hard that my head was moving back and forth so vigorously that it almost came off my shoulders.

When I looked up I saw that it was ME who was shaking me! It had my face, but that being was huge, powerful and angry.

I was so weak that I didn't even get scared, I was just hanging inert in the hands of this being who said these words to me:

"This is the last day of your life. Only today you still have to face your tasks, because tomorrow does not exist (shook me vigorously).
You can hold on for one day, one day only, to leave everything in good order behind you, because today is the last day of your life and tomorrow does not exist !!"

And I said yes, one more day I can hold on.

Then that Being disappeared and I went to work.

And I went the next day, then the third, and so on...and the anticipatory anxiety went away - only a couple of times it came back and then I started to say...this is the last day of my life etc. and the anxiety went away and I managed to survive, got transferred to another job then managed to get out of that town altogether.

So, who was this Being that used this extreme moments to save me from going insane, why came to me mirroring back my face, was there an agreement for more adventures for me to face?  Well, I guess that's why I became a psychologist after all.

Somehow nothing that happen after that could really take me by surprise. And there were many uncanny things that happened to me ...some were really outlandish.

What I have learned was to be able to let go and move away from situations without regrets, when the time came. I changed many jobs and I constantly trained myself in new areas. Life turned out to be quite interesting, despite the hardships and obstacles when one accepts the challenges.

Death and resurrection happens many time during a lifetime, without actually checking out. Maybe we just change bio-suits in times like these?

So I wish you ALL the best adventures on your journey! When there's will, there's a way !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#983 2023-01-24 03:58:49

Yankee

Taygetans must have traveled back to Lyra to see what became of it since the Great Expansion? What did they find?

Does Lyra have lower force of gravity and less sunlight? People have said that we are not made for such intense sunlight the way we burn so easily, and our backs and feet are not made to handle this much gravity easily, in contrast to Earth animals that appear to be so well adapted.

#984 2023-01-28 18:28:59

Brahman

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/cynd … n-no-video

Cyndriel is a Taygetan colony in the Hyades! smile
Such pictures with bizarre rocks remind me of some tales from the Caucasus I used to read as a child. Later they looked to me like Salvador Dali paintings or The Little Prince's Planet.
But it seems a peaceful planet with peaceful creatures. They know that everything is an illusion. And the federation too. big_smile

#985 2023-01-30 22:51:38

Amethyst89

Children abductions by grays and why? My son was abducted at 3 the night it happened h he told me the next morning and still talks about it today at 10. What would the grays want with him or any children for that matter. Thanks Gosia and swarru and Taygetan team.

#986 2023-01-31 09:49:25

mitkobs

They were once enemies but now are part of the Federation. From what I understand Alpha Dracos are revered as sages in this star system. And there live a lot of ET races. It is huge star system for a star system. Also a lot of dark history is related with it, like destroying planets and stars as rumors are circulating in the information sources from what I read.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-31 09:50:18)

#987 2023-01-31 20:30:02

Beli-Mahatma

I have Data that i put here to when possible see something in Contactee Channels.

Addami Race,is not Adam and Eva.Addami,is other Race.Ashayana Deane talks About it.
Also Yegae2 Youtube Channel.And All Mammals have Kundalini,Kundalini keeps Mammals
and Vertebrade Bird Bodies functioning.Also i have occipital bun ,and Bindu Chakra Means Point.

I believe Ashayana Deane Tara is way Higher than what Swaruu Material Says.There is a misunderstanding.

Alcyone is Tara.Also Inner Earth is other Matter.One needed Right Genetic to move there.Agartha is in the Sun.

Swaruu Materials says that the Sun leads to Andromeda Galaxy.I believe that is Related to Ashayana Deane Material.

Earth viewed in a Alien Machine,Swaruu did see everything in 5D,here is 3D.Or could be that the Hologram fails,like
Yegae2 Says,and because of that we see Tartaria,that is Atlantis.Ascension is happening.We shifted.Merkaba Related.

I wait to when this could be useful in some video.

Last edited by Beli-Mahatma (2023-01-31 20:32:02)

Segun los Judios los Arios son Amalek,Anak,Annunaki,Nephilim.
No importa si tiene sangre Judia,segun los Judios,si tiene
Sangre Amalek,ya es un Demonio.

#988 2023-01-31 21:09:38

Scott Summers

Beli-Mahatma wrote:

I believe Ashayana Deane Tara is way Higher than what Swaruu Material Says.There is a misunderstanding.

That may be true... but does Ashayana do Minecraft? I don’t think so.

Therefore:
Swaruu: 1
Ashayana: 0

As a side note, can someone please turn the Lunar Matrix back ON please? Thx.

#989 2023-02-01 02:48:19

Kwesi Jeffers

I just wanted to send you this amazing powerfully demonstrated use of togetherness and the beauty of humans. It’s the little stuff that wows me. I love you gosia thank you for your service to us Seeds from the Stars. I have so much to ask but as a seed that has come online because of you cosmic agency and the taygetans being part of my fixed blueprint for this I’m In gratitude and much love. This link is how I see us starseeds.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClMkZlhB … k5N2NlZjQ=

#990 2023-02-01 02:56:58

Kwesi Jeffers

Hey mat I’m new and I just posted my first post with out reading the rules. Lol sorry  I posted a link of how I see us as Seeds from the stars. like I said in my post I’ve recently as a result of the expansion in perception by cosmic agency and our mates in orbit Taygetans data transfer come Online and both it’s an amazing experience since. So again apologies for the link.

Kwesi Jeffers

#991 2023-02-01 07:20:47

Happy

That's ok, Kwesi. smile  And welcome! Nice performance in that video there. Please don't worry about the link, it's only links that give out contact-info or violates any other rule that will be removed.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#992 2023-02-01 09:03:40

mitkobs

You want detailed underground map, that will be confidential hidden information. Even the cabal with all their exploration possibilities and power will not know in detail the real map.

#993 2023-02-01 13:19:33

Nonlinear1222

Can we have more information on the law of mirrors?

#994 2023-02-01 18:07:47

Yankee

Can they talk more about how imposed frequencies such as the moon matrix or med pods work, and why places have different frequencies that can be jumped to? Is there a difference between doing the frequency with sound or electromagnetic? I have heard of the concept of entrainment in a general sense but not why it works or why a small change in frequency makes any difference at all to something happening in a human body or brain. Speaking as someone who has no knowledge of engineering or anything like that.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-02-01 18:09:07)

#995 2023-02-02 08:14:33

Brahman

mitkobs wrote:

They were once enemies but now are part of the Federation. From what I understand Alpha Dracos are revered as sages in this star system. And there live a lot of ET races. It is huge star system for a star system. Also a lot of dark history is related with it, like destroying planets and stars as rumors are circulating in the information sources from what I read.

These are cabal fabrications. The sages are against the matrix and fictional gods, so they are presented as harmful destroyers (of the matrix). They associate them with Draco's reptilians but have nothing to do with them.
The seven sages of Ursa Major
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saptarishi

Last edited by Brahman (2023-02-02 08:18:02)

#996 2023-02-02 08:31:47

mitkobs

It is a speculation what I am talking but that is what I find out and what I sense in this regard. Alpha Dracos are not someone to be ignored. They are the top "dogs" in the Draconian kind. Everyone of this kind is revering them because they cannot beat them physically in fair fight or in technological fight or surpass them by knowledge and mental power. It is a natural order in their kind.

#997 2023-02-03 01:51:29

JimiPickle

Gosia,

Edit 2: disregard, I see the relationship now!

10= 1, 11 =2, then to 3 would create a wave, continuous wave. In order to turn the wave back on to itself, a standing wave must form from the center aka spark. From to top, to bottom, to center, spark, to top, to bottom to center…toroid. Base 12 math.

Some interesting observations.

1+8=9
2+7=9
4+5=9

8+1=9
7+1=9
5+4=9

Equal on both sides = 9

From 9, energy travels equally to 3 and 6, then 3 travels to 1, 2, 4 simultaneously 6 travels to 8, 7, 5. Equal on both sides, both sides added together equal 9, spark, then back to 3 and 6. The spark causes a standing wave from center to top 9. The geometric shape formed is a toroid. The pictures shown in stellar Nav show 2 three sided pyramid with inverted base. Still working out this model. Very cool. Base ten math cannot do this.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-04 03:06:03)

#998 2023-02-03 01:57:32

Kwesi Jeffers

Hey there @gosia

i have a pretty long question, Now this is no longer a game!!! THE RULES / TERMS MUST  BE AMENDED! And im willing to take this way past the Federation to the far ends of the Ether if i must. But before i dive in here is an observation . Seems to me the Federation as vast and complex as it is,  is also within a Matrix of their own, only thing is its subtle and they go about totally unaware such is occurring. Why do i say this.

The federation in its early years lacked the man power or rather military power to neutralise the reptilians in our galaxy during the great expansion, Lyrans were fleeing taking refuge on many planets doing their best to escape the slaughter the sheer horror of the reptilians thirst  for flesh blood slaves ect. One of the planets the migrated to was Terra our Planet.  So did the Reptilians.

That piece of metal (moon) was then pulled here to stabilise the earth and upon learning that a great presence of REPTILES were also here then comes MR VAN ALLEN BELT aka the Planetary Matrix  of the lowest frequency known to house any positive civilisation in the galaxy. The belt acted as a means of imprisoning the regressive making it difficult to escape a prism planet,  basically with the hope of them awakening or turning towards light.  The humans / Lyrans were simply COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN THE FEDERATION FAILED ATTEMP AT THE ABOVE MENTIONED.

*. SO THIS NEVER EVER WAS INTENDED TO BE A GAME!! OR
*. FOR EXPERIENCE OR
*. SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT AND OTHER RUBBISH THAT WE ARE NOW BEING SOLD??

Then our dearest federation tried yet a second time to get the Lyrans (our direct ancestors) off the Planet and Failed YET AGAIN!
By this time the reptiles grip upon the earth and the humans was very firm.

-----CONTROL
------DARK MAGIC
------MIND CONTROL
------MANIPULATION   AND SO ON

Now here comes the the pyramids / egypt  built by the federation with the intention of grounding ZERO POINT ENERGY, raising the frequency of the humans allowing them to escape travel the universe without the use of a ship. Just by using the power of thought, will and  intention, a perfect plan of great magnitude to assist the humans, other races got involved the locals got involved volunteered. There was a strong FED presence.

notice at this point its still not a circus of immortality , a game , a simulation or whatever its called now both by the FEDERATION and THE NEW AGERS

TO PRESENT TIME

THE PYRAMIDS ARENT ONLINE BECAUSE THEY WERE DISMANTLE BY THE REPTILIANS. NOW THAT THEY ARE GONE OUT OF THE STAR SYSTEM
I AS A STARSEED DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE FEDERATION AS TO WHY THEY DIDNT JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESTORE THE PYRAMIDS THE MOMENT WE. WERE LIBERATED FROM THE REGRESSIVES. THIS WILL THEN ALLOW US WHO ARE MAKING GREAT STRIDES IN OUR EVOLUTION MANAGING OUR FREQUENCY THE CHOICE  TO TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE AS THE LYRANS / EGYPTIANS DID. YOU CANT FAKE YOUR FREQUENCY SO ONLY. THE. ONES COMPATIBLE WITH HAVE SUCCESS.

ANOTHER QUESTION
At what point did this become a game ??
How can we see a copy of the first PRIME DIRECTIVE AND ALL ITS AMMENDMENTS UP TO THIS PRESENT SPACE TIME??
If the van allen belt was place to trap the reptiles , why is it still there up to this day  if the planet have been liberated and all regressives kicked out??

Where was the FEDERATION FOR?......
            ----------WORLD WAR ONE
            ----------WORLD WAR TWO
            -----------VIETNAM WAR
            -----------SPANISH FLU
            ----------- THE HOLOCAUST
            -----------IRAQ WAR
            -----------9-11
            -----------COVID 19

YES WE CREATED ALL THESE WE MANIFEST ALL THINGS WE EXPERIENCE BUT CAN YOU SEE HOW WE ENDED UP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE FEDERATION BECAME LAZY AND DECIDED THIS IS TO BECOME A EXPANSION EXPERIMENT FOR THE SOUL AND LIKE THAT THE MARKETING CAMPAIGN SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE

COME TO EARTH EXPERIENCE EVERY FEELING NO MATTER HOW LOW THE FREQUENCY RELINQUISHING THEMSELVES FROM DOING WHAT EVER IT TOOK NO MATTER HOW LONG TO GET OUR ANCESTORS OUT. INSTEAD THEY SAT AND WATCHED BEAUTIFUL GAIA DROP FROM THE SO CALLED 5D DOWN TO 3D AND HAVE THE BALLS TO LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING ON HER SURFACE  AND CALL HER ,OUR MOTHER EARTH  " A GAME "

OH DEAR FEDERATION YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR EVER CONVINIENT PRIME DIRECTIVES AND CONVENIENT LAWS OF NON INTERVENTION USING LOGIC TO BASE MOST OF THERE HALF COWARD DECISIONS THEN LEAVING UP TO US TO DO IT ON OUR OWN  WHILE SOME FOLK GETS TO JOY RIDE ON SHIPS AND BECOME SO CALLED APPOINTED EMISSARY'S  OF EARTH.

WELL THAT STOPS  AND IT STOPS NOW!!!

GOSIA I REALLY DEMAND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE MILLLIONS OF US SEEDS FROM THE STARS WHO WE ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION AS WELL SEEING THAT WE ARE ORIGINALLY FROM MULTIPLE STAR SYSTEMS

SO MANY STARSEEDS AWAKE AND THEN SLEEP AGAIN WAKE BACK UP AND SLEEP AGAIN BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROGRESSION AFTER BECOMING FULLY AWAKENED THEY THEN ARE LEFT TO REINCARNATE AND THEN ITS NO LONGER EXPERIENCE OR EVOLUTION.

YALL CAN DESIGN EXCHANGE PROGRAMMES JUST CHECK THE SOULS FREQUENCY COMPATIBILITY WE WANNA BUILD FRIENDSHIPS HAVE MENTORSHIP PROGRAMMES WITH OUT STAR FAMILY ANS STELLA FAMILY. 

TO YOU GALACTIC FEDERATION THIS TIME AROUND THGE GAME ENDS AND WE COMING WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE

WE STRONGLY REQUEST SOME SORT OF HEARING WITH MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION TO DISCUSS  MATTERS AS MENTION ABOVE. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT BALANCED WITHIN THE FEDERATION LOGIC VS EMOTION HENCE WHY THEY CANT SEE THE SUBTLE MATRIX  THAT IS ALSO OVER THEM. IF THESE ARE NOT ADDRESSED WITHIN THE AWAKENING PERIOD IT WILL BE REPEATED AND REPEATED.

THERE ARE NO DENSITIES

THEY ARE NOT BETTER

WE ARE THEIR EQUALS

WE MUST DEMAND THE PRESENCE AND UNDIVIDED ATTENTION

LET THEM SET UP AN INTERNAL CALL TO ALL STAR SEEDS FACE US

WE SEEK TRUTH

NNOW!!!

THANK YOU GOSIA AND ROB
I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE ALL

KWESI

Last edited by Kwesi Jeffers (2023-02-04 03:11:18)

#999 2023-02-03 11:22:38

Genoveva

Kwesi Jeffers wrote:

Hey there Gosia

i have a pretty long question, Now this is no longer a game!!! THE RULES / TERMS MUST  BE AMENDED! And im willing to take this way past the Federation to the far ends of the Ether if i must. But before i dive in here is an observation . Seems to me the Federation as vast and complex as it is,  is also within a Matrix of their own, only thing is its subtle and they go about totally unaware such is occurring. Why do i say this.

The federation in its early years lacked the man power or rather military power to neutralise the reptilians in our galaxy during the great expansion, Lyrans were fleeing taking refuge on many planets doing their best to escape the slaughter the sheer horror of the reptilians thirst  for flesh blood slaves ect. One of the planets the migrated to was Terra our Planet.  So did the Reptilians.

That piece of metal (moon) was then pulled here to stabilise the earth and upon learning that a great presence of REPTILES were also here then comes MR VAN ALLEN BELT aka the Planetary Matrix  of the lowest frequency known to house any positive civilisation in the galaxy. The belt acted as a means of imprisoning the regressive making it difficult to escape a prism planet,  basically with the hope of them awakening or turning towards light.  The humans / Lyrans were simply COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN THE FEDERATION FAILED ATTEMP AT THE ABOVE MENTIONED.

*. SO THIS NEVER EVER WAS INTENDED TO BE A GAME!! OR
*. FOR EXPERIENCE OR
*. SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT AND OTHER RUBBISH THAT WE ARE NOW BEING SOLD??

Then our dearest federation tried yet a second time to get the Lyrans (our direct ancestors) off the Planet and Failed YET AGAIN!
By this time the reptiles grip upon the earth and the humans was very firm.

-----CONTROL
------DARK MAGIC
------MIND CONTROL
------MANIPULATION   AND SO ON

Now here comes the the pyramids / egypt  built by the federation with the intention of grounding ZERO POINT ENERGY, raising the frequency of the humans allowing them to escape travel the universe without the use of a ship. Just the power of thought will intention a perfect plan  to assist, other races got involved the locals got involved volunteered. There was a strong FED presence.

notice at this point its still not a circus of immortality , a game , a simulation or whatever its called now both by the FEDERATION and THE NEW AGERS

TO PRESENT TIME

THE PYRAMIDS ARENT ONLINE BECAUSE THEY WERE DISMANTLE BY THE REPTILIANS. NOW THAT THEY ARE GONE OUT OF THE STAR SYSTEM
I AS A STARSEED DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE FEDERATION AS TO WHY THEY DIDNT JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESTORE THE PYRAMIDS THE MOMENT WE. WERE LIBERATED FROM THE REGRESSIVES. THIS WILL THEN ALLOW US WHO ARE MAKING GREAT STRIDES IN OUR EVOLUTION MANAGING OUR FREQUENCY THE CHOICE  TO TRAVEL THE UNIVERSE AS THE LYRANS / EGYPTIANS DID. YOU CANT FAKE YOUR FREQUENCY SO ONLY. THE. ONES COMPATIBLE WITH HAVE SUCCESS.

ANOTHER QUESTION
At what point did this become a game ??
How can we see a copy of the first PRIME DIRECTIVE AND ALL ITS AMMENDMENTS UP TO THIS PRESENT SPACE TIME??
If the van allen belt was place to trap the reptiles , why is it still there up to this day  if the planet have been liberated and all regressives kicked out??

Where was the FEDERATION FOR?......
            ----------WORLD WAR ONE
            ----------WORLD WAR TWO
            -----------VIETNAM WAR
            -----------SPANISH FLU
            ----------- THE HOLOCAUST
            -----------IRAQ WAR
            -----------9-11
            -----------COVID 19

YES WE CREATED ALL THESE WE MANIFEST ALL THINGS WE EXPERIENCE BUT CAN YOU SEE HOW WE ENDED UP HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE FEDERATION BECAME LAZY AND DECIDED THIS IS TO BECOME A EXPANSION EXPERIMENT FOR THE SOUL. SO THEY WONT HAVE TO CONTINUE FAILING  SO THE HIDE BEHIND THEIR PRIME DIRECTIVES AND CONVENIENT LAWS USING LOGIC TO BASE MOST OF THERE HALF COWARD DECISIONS THEN LEAVING UP TO US TO DO IT ON OUR OWN  WHILE SOME FOLK GETS TO JOY RIDE ON SHIPS AND BECOME SO CALLED APPOINTED EMISSARY'S  OF EARTH.

WELL THAT STOPS

GOSIA I REALLY DEMAND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE MILLLIONS OF US SEEDS FROM THE STARS WHO WE ARE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION AS WELL SEEING THAT WE ARE ORIGINALLY FROM MULTIPLE STAR SYSTEMS

WE STRONGLY REQUEST SOME SORT OF HEARING WITH MEMBERS OF THE FEDERATION TO DISCUSS  MATTERS AS MENTION ABOVE. THIS IS CLEARLY NOT BALANCED WITHIN THE FEDERATION LOGIC VS EMOTION HENCE WHY THEY CANT SEE THE SUBTLE MATRIX  THAT IS ALSO OVER THEM. IF THESE ARE NOT ADDRESSED WITHIN THE AWAKENING PERIOD IT WILL BE REPEATED AND REPEATED.

THERE ARE NO DENSITIES

THEY ARE NOT BETTER

WE ARE THEIR EQUALS

WE MUST DEMAND THE PRESENCE AND UNDIVIDED ATTENTION

LET THEM SET UP AN INTERNAL CALL TO ALL STAR SEEDS FACE US

WE SEEK TRUTH

NNOW!!!

THANK YOU GOSIA AND ROB
I LOVE YOU WITH THE LOVE OF THE ALL

KWESI

"Seems to me the Federation as vast and complex as it is,  is also within a Matrix of their own, only thing is its subtle and they go about totally unaware such is occurring"

This is correct. The so-called prime directive is a form of brainwashing which prevents the federation from taking action. The prime directive is a pompous way of expanding the law of "do no harm".

If the fed are incapable of grasping the fact that interference means harm (hence they need to be told specifically not to imterfere), then it means that they do not have the level of consciousness that they self-agrandisingly declare to have.

"Non-interference" means also "no overwriting of frequency". The fact that a 5 year old earth child can make this deduction but the fed cannot, it proves that the fed is less evolved than a 5 year old human.

Incidentally, the "awakened" community on earth are just as braindead as the fed, by simply not applying logic in order to expose the ridiculousness of the prime directive.

Therefore, why should we expect any help from the fed? It appears to me that the fed need help from those of us who can connect the dots.

However, there is a saying that states that a stupid person is not stupid enough if they don't take pride in their sorry state of consciousness. Fed is taking pride in their stupidity, therefore they are the perfect kind of stupid.

In conclusion, the federation desperately needs our help, not the other way around.

Aneeka's condition was caused by the realisation that they are in a matrix too and that due to the comfortable life, the whole civilisation refuse to contemplate the possibility that they are in as much trouble as the earth humans. In order to understand the magnitude of her frustration, we only need to look at what happens here on earth right now - you can demonstrate to a zombie that they are zombi till you are blue in the face, yet they refuse to see it because to them it would mean that their life is a lie. The same applies to the fed too. It is a waste of energy to try to convince them with words. Only through action they can see the truth. Our action. They are deep in lala land.

#1000 2023-02-03 12:16:45

Alec

Genoveva wrote:

(...)the federation desperately needs our help, not the other way around.(...)

Exactly! You hit the nail smile

Board footer