You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-04 16:09:38

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Ben Fulford update about the Ukraine conflict and...

Yes, ok. o/

Happy wrote:

StarDeity and hazza, one more pip on this negative regurgitation/rumination and you both get a one week quarataine flatly. StarDeity, you just recently got this message. Are you at all receptive for moderation?

#27 2023-02-04 16:12:50

StarDeity
Banned

I rather have children with a man, and hopefully sons.
I'd like to have a daughter too, but not myself again xD idk

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Do you think we'd be able to naturally clone ourselves like the Tay? Hehehe
We do have their genes... Lemurian..

Sure! Robert Carbonell said that explicitely. It shall happen after we transit to 5d and our DNA returns to its original qualities. Year 2025 was given to us as more less a date when world ends as we know it.
But someone said here that this info is not valid anymore. So I do not get what expiration date Taygetan info has.

Maybe! Imagine two StarDeities and two Carols, but with different ages.

#28 2023-02-04 16:21:14

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

Sure! Robert Carbonell said that explicitely. It shall happen after we transit to 5d and our DNA returns to its original qualities. Year 2025 was given to us as more less a date when world ends as we know it.
But someone said here that this info is not valid anymore. So I do not get what expiration date Taygetan info has.

That's also an option, you can choose. The power of choosing, and independency, are one of the most precious things.

#29 2023-02-04 16:25:05

_.haz.za._369

Carol wrote:
Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

I've been disappointed by men so many times times that I would chose parthenogenesis without hesitating!

Why are you disappointed?

#30 2023-02-04 16:38:57

Carol
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:
Alec wrote:

I've been disappointed by men so many times times that I would chose parthenogenesis without hesitating!

Let's say I have a reason not to like men. I do not need them except for one thing = children. If I could have my child without them world would be perfect for me!

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#31 2023-02-04 16:41:36

StarDeity
Banned

For sure~

In Earth its hard as it is to be a single mother...
Imagine if we were able to have parthenogenesis in this matrix... Whew son...
So many single mothers, so many women..
XDD

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Alec wrote:

That's also an option, you can choose. The power of choosing, and independency, are one of the most precious things.

#32 2023-02-04 19:02:09

JimiPickle

Thank you Celestial Marriage

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-04 19:04:16)

#33 2023-02-04 20:17:01

Jupiter 9

Carol wrote:

This made me laugh hahaha smile

Speaking of parthenogenesis, CA's pesky stalker has discovered a way for men to clone themselves too. This forum, Telegram and YouTube are filled with his digital clones. There are so many at this point that we can legally declare him to be his own race. We could call it Lukenians or Lucasians. Luciferians is a good name but unfortunately that's taken so maybe Lucasferians. Lucas means bringer of light after all according to him.

Anyway...

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-04 20:18:25)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#34 2023-02-04 20:23:50

Alec

Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Carol wrote:

Let's say I have a reason not to like men. I do not need them except for one thing = children. If I could have my child without them world would be perfect for me!

This was Sil's (Natasha Henstridge) mission in the movie "Species".

#35 2023-02-04 20:30:11

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)So many single mothers, so many women..
XDD

That's Taygeta right there!

#36 2023-02-04 21:16:52

StarDeity
Banned

They have a good society for it, unlike Earth... :-\

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

(...)So many single mothers, so many women..
XDD

That's Taygeta right there!

#37 2023-02-04 21:35:10

Jupiter 9

StarDeity and haz.za please don't take the above moderation too personally(in case you did). R369 is a sensitive issue and there are some members that are part of both his groups and the CA groups and out of respect for them let's leave the R369 drama behind us and not reopen that wound. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#38 2023-02-06 03:27:45

Scott Summers

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I loved “Species”! smile
But then they had to go make sequels and it went downhill from there... sad

#39 2023-02-06 04:50:51

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh it wouldn't it be nice if males didn't need females either.

#40 2023-02-06 06:37:11

mitkobs

On Taygeta from what I sense, they are always couples - man and woman, not single mothers. Single mother can be only by personal choice, but not from irresponsibility by men or by arrogance of the women like is here.
Women are a lot more in numbers but only those who are older and not interested in romantic relationships(or they have a man with them on their similar age and ideas) are the surplus, they have other interesting things to do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-06 06:39:49)

#41 2023-02-07 06:09:13

StarDeity
Banned

What Fulford said in the video is info that had been said years ago by others. About the Ashkenazim Jews wanting to appropriate Ukraine and "rule the world" from there.

You saw I said to use discernment...

The whole Earth Alliance is more cabal pretending to be the good guys, that's the fake part he talks about. Because they sure are heck won't be liberating the planet from themselves loool
They may just make an illusion of it, playing nice but to still control people.
The Jews won't give up so easily, not without a fight.
And the Chinese are involved too... The freaking Dragon Bloodlines in general.
If someonehas the knowledge they would know what to extract from it all.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:

This clairvoyant lady from India has a similar view that eventually conflict in Ukraine will end (in 2024 or later) and NATO will have to withdraw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Xvx3j_52A

Edit -

So much fake pseido-positive news. Yes, there has been prophesized a new age starting from January 2025, because at that point energies from Milky Way center and Central Sun will be at their peak.

From CA material:

" Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?

Swaruu (9): Around 2025."

This information is old and swarunnians already updated it... Anything can happen. I think Swaruu of erra said that based on some of the things that was happening at that time.

Fullford is under cabal control. If the info is coming from him, its coming from his handler's (more cabal puppets). I wouldn't waste time listening to him... And btw the center of the galaxy is not a central sun.. Its a super massive black hole.

#42 2023-02-07 06:11:37

StarDeity
Banned

The movie/movies are degenerate from the start.

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

I loved “Species”! smile

#43 2023-02-07 20:55:24

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

Scott Summers wrote:
Alec wrote:

I loved “Species”! smile

But I like big_smile

And it’s the perfect role for Natasha Henstridge. Little dialogue, no emotional expression. Very naturalistic acting.

Plus the producers saved a lot of money on the costumes department.

#44 2023-02-07 21:54:27

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, I've noticed. big_smile

Jupiter wrote:

R369 is a sensitive issue and there are some members that are part of both his groups and the CA groups.

#45 2023-02-07 21:56:21

StarDeity
Banned

:cringe:

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Scott Summers wrote:

I loved “Species”! smile

But I like big_smile

And it’s the perfect role for Natasha Henstridge. Little dialogue, no emotional expression. Very naturalistic acting.

Plus the producers saved a lot of money on the costumes department.

#46 2023-02-07 22:04:05

Carol
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Carol wrote:

Speaking of parthenogenesis, CA's pesky stalker has discovered a way for men to clone themselves too. This forum, Telegram and YouTube are filled with his digital clones. There are so many at this point that we can legally declare him to be his own race. We could call it Lukenians or Lucasians. Luciferians is a good name but unfortunately that's taken so maybe Lucasferians. Lucas means bringer of light after all according to him.

Anyway...

@happy what is this person talking about? You warned me not to be too harsh with other members and here someone doing this without any warnings?

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-07 22:06:47)

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#47 2023-02-07 22:12:18

StarDeity
Banned

Sounds like an a.i. tbh.

Jupiter wrote:
Carol wrote:

Anyway...

#48 2023-02-08 00:23:32

Jupiter 9

Carol wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Carol wrote:

Anyway...

@happy what is this person talking about? You warned me not to be too harsh with other members and here someone doing this without any warnings?

"Carol" technically Luk is not part of the forum, so technically I am not trolling another member so legally I am fine... hihi smile

(But I actually did get a "warning" privately about trolling the trolls haha so Luk shouldn't worry I will behave and I'll do my best to be respectful even with that sad pathetic man(OK starting now hihi, please don't ban me for a week Happy although it would be really funny if a moderator bans another moderator hihi). smile )

#49 2023-02-08 00:33:55

Happy

Carol wrote:

Yes, Carol, meet my new moderator-buddy. smile He's a good guy. Well-meaning and service-minded. An old-timer of the forum, with a mind glued to the ins-and-outs of the many references in the Cosmic Agency material. If you can lure him to come out with a quote, it can save you hours from a search on your own. He has experience from several forums and see differences and similarities that slip the attention of many. I consider him a resource - complementing myself - and a very good addition to this forum's 'structure'. When it comes to what is called "trolls", it's a standing topic among moderators, but not something we usually talk much about as the topic itself tend to produce an uneasy mood in any forum. But I'm grateful that his focus is intact on this, and I look forward to some good times ahead in the forum. smile

To Jupiter... you knew that some jokes are the best when they are internal, yes...? big_smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer