You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-04 21:25:45

StarDeity
Banned

Ways to block EMF radiation from your home..?

Since I've got jabbed NPC neighbours, it's hard to make them understand that their 5G wifi is bad for health and all that..

I've been experiencing headaches since they installed their damn fkn 5G wifi. And they've got DOUBLE routers...
I told them about how bad it is for their health and all, but the answer I got was " but but I need it for work" -___-

The worst part is that internet companies are making it hard to get rid of 5G, they are imposing it by all means, and no longer having an option to use 2G... Unless you get your own router or use cables.

I have been looking at faraday cages for routers, and paint for walls that block EMF radiation...

Is there anything else one could do to block this?

I'm worried abt developping health issues because matrix neighbours... u__u

#2 2023-02-04 22:00:41

Scott Summers

Re: Ways to block EMF radiation from your home..?

Join the club.

I’ve got FOUR SMART METERS outside my kitchen.

3 of them belong to my neighbours. Talk about taking one for the team. I’m taking 3 for the entire floor.

External Solutions:

1)EMF paint
2)Orgone pyramids
3)Tourmaline pendants
4)EMF routers
5)Heated Jade Tourmaline Mats

I’ve tried (1), (3), (5) and mini-Obsidian pyramids.

Personal Solutions:

1)Get into the sun regularly
2)Get grounded (bare feet) on grass
3)Meditate every moment you can

The EMF thing to me shows up as difficulty in breathing (irregular), slight buzzing, maybe slight nausea.

In the beginning (around 2021), everything helped make it a bit better. But I was still experiencing it from time to time.

Then because of lockdowns, I had the opportunity to do a lot of meditation. (Thanks, Cabal!)

And the funny thing is: it doesn’t bother me now. Sometimes I forget to wear the Tourmaline pendant and it’s no problem.

So I think having some degree of awareness of your thoughts and moods can counter it.

If doing alot of meditation is not something people like, then the solution is to DESTROY THE CABAL.

Which is in the process! So all is good. smile

#3 2023-02-04 22:56:50

nextdream

StarDeity wrote:

Since I've got jabbed NPC neighbours, it's hard to make them understand that their 5G wifi is bad for health and all that..

I've been experiencing headaches since they installed their damn fkn 5G wifi. And they've got DOUBLE routers...
I told them about how bad it is for their health and all, but the answer I got was " but but I need it for work" -___-

The worst part is that internet companies are making it hard to get rid of 5G, they are imposing it by all means, and no longer having an option to use 2G... Unless you get your own router or use cables.

I have been looking at faraday cages for routers, and paint for walls that block EMF radiation...

I'm not sure what you mean. 5G is used for cellular networks, not wifi. If your neighbors have 'double routers' using 5G, they must be connecting to 5G cellular base station on a tower and they use that for Internet service at home. If you are experiencing EMF issues from 5G, it is likely from the tower equipment, not your neighbors. Your neighbors phones or routers don't have anything close to the power coming out of those towers. Also 5G has a very limited radius/range, so if they are close enough to use it for Internet service at home, than you are probably close to that same tower.

If your phone is capable of 5G, you can install "Network Cell Info" app to see the map of towers around you and what you are connecting to. If your phone is not 5G, you won't see them. You can also just search duckduckgo.com for "cell tower map" and find maps with all the cell tower info.

#4 2023-02-05 17:14:38

okcs

My wife insists on having a wifi router in our house so she can stare at her phone all day. I wrapped our wifi router antennas in aluminum foil and according to my radiation meter (Trifield TF2), it decreased the radiation from it by about 90% when standing 8 feet away from the router. It makes the wifi slower, but is still much safer. So just one layer of aluminum foil in between you and the wifi router should make a huge difference.

Last edited by okcs (2023-02-05 17:15:05)

#5 2023-02-05 19:28:13

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you for the info.

Spectrum changed their equipment to make the wifi and connection more "faster" and wide range or w/e, and it would connect to 5G whenever it can.the neighbour's wifi network says 5G, and I used to have one that says 5G too. The company said that the routers project 5G wifi, or they are lying to get customers because the equipment says that it connecta to any 5G signal it may find.
I bought a separate router that you can control, and handed in their 5G router[ that forces the use of 5G.

I haven't seen any 5G antennas near by, but I'll check. There are some weird antennas on street lights outside the neighbourhood..

nextdream wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. 5G is used for cellular networks, not wifi. If your neighbors have 'double routers' using 5G, they must be connecting to 5G cellular base station on a tower and they use that for Internet service at home. If you are experiencing EMF issues from 5G, it is likely from the tower equipment, not your neighbors. Your neighbors phones or routers don't have anything close to the power coming out of those towers. Also 5G has a very limited radius/range, so if they are close enough to use it for Internet service at home, than you are probably close to that same tower.

If your phone is capable of 5G, you can install "Network Cell Info" app to see the map of towers around you and what you are connecting to. If your phone is not 5G, you won't see them. You can also just search duckduckgo.com for "cell tower map" and find maps with all the cell tower info.

#6 2023-02-05 21:48:48

Rocketmidget

I covered my girlfriend in aluminum foil. It doesnt help but SHE doesnt know that lol.

#7 2023-02-05 22:55:50

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)There are some weird antennas on street lights outside the neighbourhood..

I believe those are anti-roosting spikes.

#8 2023-02-06 00:00:09

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Some weird anti-roosting spikes... tongue

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ … 1855_o.jpg

#9 2023-02-06 00:27:43

Alec

StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Oh! You're right... Those are cellphone signal boosters, alternative to building large cellular towers.
Those antennas have the capability to boost multiple signals from different wireless carriers.

I'm sorry to assume it was a pigeon repellent big_smile

#10 2023-02-06 01:08:27

StarDeity
Banned

XDDDD

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:
Alec wrote:

Oh! You're right... Those are cellphone signal boosters, alternative to building large cellular towers.
Those antennas have the capability to boost multiple signals from different wireless carriers.

I'm sorry to assume it was a pigeon repellent big_smile

Board footer