You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-01 20:22:47

Alec

Re: If the Lunar Matrix was switched off tomorrow...

StarDeity wrote:

Ahh I've seen the videos of people who monitor the moon and showing how the hologram refreshes and all...

I hope to see it in my lifetime, how this whole regressive system collapses and a new better Earth emerges... u__u

You probably will!

Always be positive. However, "better" Earth is very subjective, but I know exactly what you mean.

Just think about this, if 20-50% of the Human population thought about the same thing at the same time this would cause some impact.

#27 2023-02-01 21:14:14

StarDeity
Banned

I hope so!

I always try to stay positive and manifest a positive timeline for sure...

I see many people waking up, I hope this helps too...

Many people going against the papaya agenda...
Some had to learn the hard way too... But I home they can still manifest a positive change in favor of humanity...

For the longest time I've had this feeling that I have a destiny to meet ETs or going back out there or something... It comes in intuitive thought, also before I knew about the Taygetans, already much of the stuff Swaruu shared, I was already thinking it..

I remember thinking about some humans not having Consciousness/Souls.. Then I would ask myself why I was having those thoughts..

After knowing about the Taygetans, I was windering if I could be part of the Alcyone Council or something lol
Because apparently they are the only ones aware that much of humanity are matrix people...
Meh just perhaps some funny thoughts of mine.. tongue

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Ahh I've seen the videos of people who monitor the moon and showing how the hologram refreshes and all...

I hope to see it in my lifetime, how this whole regressive system collapses and a new better Earth emerges... u__u

You probably will!

Always be positive. However, "better" Earth is very subjective, but I know exactly what you mean.

Just think about this, if 20-50% of the Human population thought about the same thing at the same time this would cause some impact.

#28 2023-02-01 21:23:54

StarDeity
Banned

Do you perhaps know to which Stellar race you belong to? You seem familiar...

#29 2023-02-01 23:33:39

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I hope so!

I always try to stay positive and manifest a positive timeline for sure...

I see many people waking up, I hope this helps too...

Many people going against the papaya agenda...
Some had to learn the hard way too... But I home they can still manifest a positive change in favor of humanity...

For the longest time I've had this feeling that I have a destiny to meet ETs or going back out there or something... It comes in intuitive thought, also before I knew about the Taygetans, already much of the stuff Swaruu shared, I was already thinking it..

I remember thinking about some humans not having Consciousness/Souls.. Then I would ask myself why I was having those thoughts..

After knowing about the Taygetans, I was wondering if I could be part of the Alcyone Council or something lol
Because apparently they are the only ones aware that much of humanity are matrix people...
Meh just perhaps some funny thoughts of mine.. tongue.

Yes many people are waking up at the moment, since 2020 this has been happening more than normal. The Cabal hates this timeframe, and the best is yet to come!

That makes totally sense. Before you met the Taygetans you had gaps in your mind, your perception had voids that needed to be filled up, and the fact that you've discovered all this information that Gosia kindly provides from the Taygetans (and other sources), it filled all your gaps, and then you thought to yourself: "Ah! Now I get it."

I'm not 100% sure but you could very well be one of their Starseeds.
You have a hidden rebel side peeking out from behind a tree.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-01 23:42:15)

#30 2023-02-01 23:38:18

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

More than one! I'll tell you tomorrow.

#31 2023-02-02 02:50:49

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:

Yes many people are waking up at the moment, since 2020 this has been happening more than normal. The Cabal hates this timeframe, and the best is yet to come!

That makes totally sense. Before you met the Taygetans you had gaps in your mind, your perception had voids that needed to be filled up, and the fact that you've discovered all this information that Gosia kindly provides from the Taygetans (and other sources), it filled all your gaps, and then you thought to yourself: "Ah! Now I get it."

I'm not 100% sure but you could very well be one of their Starseeds.
You have a hidden rebel side peeking out from behind a tree.

Yes to all big_smile
I feel I was guided to this divulgarion after I asked for answers.

but truly, I feel I might not have my "higher self" in "5D" immersion or anything..
I just incarnated here from beyond 7D..
But could have been Tay and other races before, even Urmah big_smile big_smile

I knew someone who is a fractal of a Taygetan and that person was told by them, that  was also Urmah in a past incarnation. It comes up in the auric scan they do or w/e..

#32 2023-02-02 02:52:13

StarDeity
Banned

Ok! big_smile

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#33 2023-02-02 10:53:03

ro2778

Brahman wrote:

Can you be of several star races at the same time? Maybe it depends on the different incarnations.
How do you know? This calculator shows which constellations and stars are relevant to the birth chart.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/fixed … calculator

I have Antares, Bootes, Hyades, some stars of Ursa Major...

This is kind of fun, but how do you choose those few stars out of the list? Are they all 29 degrees?

#34 2023-02-02 15:21:06

Jupiter 9

Alec wrote:

Happy (Earth) Birthday @Jupiter!

Thank you Alec. smile So you mean Bearthday... smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#35 2023-02-02 20:51:07

StarDeity
Banned

Since time doesnt exist, it's perception...
Yes. You can be different races "at the same time"

A consciousness can have different fractals at the same time too. A good example in Earth are twins and more..

Brahman wrote:

Can you be of several star races at the same time? Maybe it depends on the different incarnations.
How do you know? This calculator shows which constellations and stars are relevant to the birth chart.

#36 2023-02-03 12:10:15

Alec

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Sorry for the delay Star... I still need more time. I'll get back to this shortly.

#37 2023-02-03 22:16:32

StarDeity
Banned

No worries smile

Alec wrote:
Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Sorry for the delay Star... I still need more time. I'll get back to this shortly.

#38 2023-02-03 22:53:24

First if it was shut off 98.3 percent of people and things would just disappear.  Unfortunately it would cause a societal collapse of sorts.  I also suspect that it is failing and they are pushing in the automation and robotics to cover for all the gone people. 

The whole rapture thing referred to in the bible I think is a cover story for when the matrix does collapse so that the remaining cabal folks have a construct to control the remaining populace.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#39 2023-02-04 01:07:21

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

No worries smile

Alec wrote:
Alec wrote:

⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠄⠞

#40 2023-02-04 02:22:50

StarDeity
Banned

⠠⠱⠽⠦ ⠠⠜⠑⠀⠽⠀⠋⠀⠮⠀⠉⠗⠑⠺⠦

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

No worries smile

Alec wrote:

⠠⠊⠀⠉⠁⠝⠄⠞

#41 2023-02-04 12:52:27

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

A consciousness can have different fractals at the same time too. A good example in Earth are twins and more..

Brahman wrote:

I would say time is motion, entropy. Matter desintegrates at time not because it perceives itself differently now than later but because energy seeks state of lowest energy equilibrium. Time exists regardless of your perception.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-04 13:14:57)

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#42 2023-02-04 13:18:21

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

In two years we will again walk on the Moon (Artemis). You will learn everything about the hologram and lunar reactors.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-04 13:21:25)

#43 2023-02-04 14:58:39

StarDeity
Banned

Time is a construct.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Brahman wrote:

I would say time is motion, entropy. Matter desintegrates at time not because it perceives itself differently now than later but because energy seeks state of lowest energy equilibrium. Time exists regardless of your perception.

#44 2023-02-04 15:00:32

StarDeity
Banned

Idk about that...
The ETs seem to be "dismantling" it to get parts and resources to use, like reclying lol

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

In two years we will again walk on the Moon (Artemis). You will learn everything about the hologram and lunar reactors.

#45 2023-02-04 15:34:35

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Time is a construct.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You consider it construct. There are many angles how to look at time. But the basic definition from which you derive time is when you compare state of being now and then. It is different. Because thing are in instant motion. That is what we call time. And this pov does not need consciousness - perception for things to change.
That is what I meant.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-04 15:49:26)

#46 2023-02-04 16:18:44

StarDeity
Banned

Yes smile

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Time is a construct.

Carol wrote:

You consider it construct. There are many angles how to look at time. But the basic definition from which you derive time is when you compare state of being now and then. It is different. Because thing are in instant motion. That is what we call time. And this pov does not need consciousness - perception for things to change.
That is what I meant.

#47 2023-02-05 08:08:59

mitkobs

Not that simple to get away from Cabal's long hands, they own most of the material world, the resources. And people to live physically are dependent on the Cabal. It is a clever trap that we found ourselves into with agreeing of being born here. Have to be able to provide for everything by yourself and not to depend on anything from them to get away. How many are capable to get away 100% from the system. What is left for us is to get away with the mind. And they are going for the minds in full force, with all the lies, manipulations, injections, food, water and air poisoning. They are all over and everyday are making life more and more difficult with restrictions, high prices, taxation, calamities.

The mind is the final frontier and only thing that we have and that can make a difference in this uneven fight and have to use it properly.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-05 08:23:45)

#48 2023-02-05 11:11:27

Kwesi Jeffers

Scott Summers wrote:

I usually brush my teeth first thing in the morning...

MATE YOURE IN BANGKOK, SO AM I.

I THINK I REALLY WANNA SEE IS LOOKING UP AT THE MOON AND SEE THE SO CALLED ROCK AND DIRT FADE AWAY INTO A THE JOYND OLD RUSTED RUNDOWN HALF DESTROYED DEATH STAR!!!!

OH WHAT JOY THAT WILL BRING  ME!

Board footer