You are not logged in.

#51 2022-11-08 17:49:08

Rocketmidget

Re: Quotes from Swaruus and Taygetans that we like

"Everyone on earth is telepathic, claircognizant and psychic...but you are trained to ignore when you are having an experience of that sort. So you can no longer recognize when you are being telepathic , for example , as you automatically ignore the subtle messages."

Swaruu of erra.( genetics and mind) july5 2019.

#52 2022-11-20 16:17:40

Rocketmidget

"...... the enormous need to spend all kinds of resources, and with enormous effort, to control human perception , individual and collective. This indicates that those who have the real control over reality are humans."

Athena. April 25, 2022

#53 2022-11-20 20:53:02

Jupiter 9

"[...] Robert: With interference to people?

Yazhi: It is not just interference. Because Interference confers non-interference as opposites.

But EVERYTHING that goes on in 3D is created. Artificial. So the term ¨interference¨ is something that... is not necessary to state, or has no place. It is like complaining that there is nothing organic in the cpu of your computer.

Robert: EVERYTHING is created?

Yazhi: Everything is guided, everything is managed. Time is not linear there either. They have just put everything together artificially to give you that illusion. You are only experiencing the linearity of the present, of your present experience, as it happens in 5D. Everything historical, even on a personal level, is already altered. Sometimes totally non-existent. Memory implants only. And many people share the same implants, and this is already collapsing public understanding.

Many times chain reactions happen. The entire 9-11 affair for example created a temporary alteration because it forced the Federation to return to alter or correct the damage done by the given information. But they don't know how. And they left holes everywhere. And the more they try to patch them, the more holes come out. And those holes are nothing more than all the historical inconsistencies that people experience and are already realizing. 9-11 without planes etc.

Invasion of Iraq without weapons of mass destruction. Mandela effects en masse at the level of plague. In itself, as the Matrix is all set up, it must be placed or presented with the utmost care in a linear way, to provoke in people that effect of perceiving time in that linear way. But the moment they start to patch things up, as if hiding inconsistencies, they leave errors that progressively increase in severity.

Examples:

- 9-11 without planes.

- Iraq 2003 without weapons of mass destruction.

- CV-19 pandemic without a virus.

Increasingly serious holes in the artificial 3D narrative that are causing the system to crash.

Robert: So... Where are the timelines of each person here? Would it all be an illusion? Are they trapping souls with their attention on here?

Yazhi: That's one more reason why timelines are only personal. And the collective ones are only by agreements.

Federation interference is what makes life experience there possible. You cannot remove that interference or the 3D collapses in a way that you do not want, towards chaos. And that is exactly what you are seeing.

Robert: So we knew all this before we came?

Yazhi: Yes. And the word interference would not even be correct. It's more like 3D Management. The Federation 'handles' it. Interference is manipulating something that would be in its natural flow. Here the natural flow is the very management of the Federation. Still, it can be argued that some things are too much and could be seen as interference to the natural flow of the Federation's normal management. [...]"

Quote from the transcript/video: Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#54 2022-11-20 20:54:52

Jupiter 9

"[...] Yazhi: From 5D level and even higher from higher densities what happens in human 3D is contained and simplistic, a game. It's just that they take it very seriously once inside. This statement is not mine. It is heard everywhere in 5D. And it has also been exposed by Dolores Cannon, as something repetitive on the part of people on whom she has done or performed a deep hypnotic regression. It is just a game. Incomprehensible to humans, but it is the truth of how it looks from 5D. So awakened humans fighting the asleep, vaccinations, all of that is just a game taken too seriously. And taking it too seriously is what causes the suffering.

Robert: The problem is that the experience is real.

Yazhi: That is the intention, to make it real. But the problem is that also from 5D Federation level they only see it as a game. And from higher densities you can see that the Matrix 5D and 3D both are a game. So that's also why they don't intervene, because of the unreal nature of the game.

Because also many people who they have taken out of the 3D, whether by physical extraction or after death... have complained that they do not want the Federation to intervene, because it ruins the game. And I'm talking about people who were suffering. So, the Federation itself has their hands tied to intervene from the point of view of the request of the very people below.

Because I remind you that most people on Earth have had several incarnations there. Then they leave Earth when they die or however and return to complain about the help of the Federation that monitors and supervises the "game". So, at the request of human players whether they are in the middle of a world war crawling through the trenches among horses and dead people, that's what they want.

Because as I have told you before, upon death, or from outside the Earth, interests and values change and also the way of interpreting things and of what happened changes, and it is because the consciousness expands, so things are seen in a more expanded way and that leads to another interpretation of the same events and this includes of suffering. [...]"

Quote from the transcript/video: 3D Matrix, Federation, and Human Desires - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi Swaruu)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#55 2022-12-06 01:35:35

Jupiter 9

" You are not a physical being having a spiritual experience,
you are not a spiritual being having a physical experience either,
you are Source - the absolute, all knowing oneness, imagining things;
entertaining and attaching itself to its own ideas. "

-- Yazhi Sophia Swaruu

Quote from the transcript/video:Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key (Yazhi - Extraterrestrial Contact)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-06 01:37:55)

#56 2022-12-06 01:54:26

Jupiter 9

Gosia: But the 3D bubble was imposed on the Lyrians. Why not UNIMPOSE it now?

Yazhi: It is an option and if it were up to me I would in a heartbeat. But it is not up to me, so the best I can do for now is to empower the humans to solve their own problems. Like the problem now, that people are living in very dangerous parallel realities even sharing the same room there on Earth. Their levels of understanding are simply so different they no longer can relate to one another. Bug or no Bug, both sides totally convinced they hold the truth.

So there is a massive separation, a fracture. Timelines are fractured. Remember? Each person is a timeline and only share a so called collective one when they agree in perception. And they obviously do not agree now.

So the union is the only thing that can save the planet, as they united against WhatsApp. If they could unite then no evil could touch them. And the bug problem could proceed no further.

The people who are in fear of the bug are in a real state of fear and truly believing, that is their reality, it is not false to them, it is to you, it is to us, but it is hard truth reality for them. You cannot think for an instant that they, as the masses of people go, would be able to understand you, because they would need to learn so much, so many things before to even have the base to begin to understand your way of seeing the world and the problem.

So that creates resentment, I know, but that is not the way.

The masses cannot understand the so-called awakened ones. They simply do not have the necessary background in knowledge to even begin to understand you. So it is up to the awakened ones to be compassionate and empathetic towards the non-awaken ones, for lack of better words. They cannot understand the awakened ones, but the awakened ones can understand the Matrix-ed ones. So approach them with kindness and love, and in another manner, less aggressive, explain that there is another way to explain this crisis.

(Bold mine)

Quote from the transcript/video:Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key (Yazhi - Extraterrestrial Contact)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-06 01:55:42)

#57 2022-12-07 10:59:14

Brahman

Yazhi: I don’t dare to give myself a density, I cannot assign myself one, I have no form.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/1st-conv … n-of-souls

I like this chat. Here we see that there is no boredom in formless densities and no need for 3D games.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

#58 2022-12-07 16:53:20

Happy

Yazhi: “Beep Beepsmile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#59 2022-12-08 06:48:46

Edith_S

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/breaking … zhi-swaruu

Yazhi: You are only happy when you are in the Ether and you know that you are the whole.

Yazhi: Yes, that's what I mean above. But in order to be completely free of limiting attachments, and if you can because usually most people can´t, you have to let go of everything, and at the same time incorporate everything. What I described above as being in magnetic neutral, to go through walls. It would be to incorporate everything you can always and at the same time to let go of everything (that is, not to have attachments to it). That is the how. That is understanding all that you can and accepting it without judgment.

My comment - it's a tall order request, but I was lucky enough to experience firsthand being in the ETHER (for a short "time", but, oh boy !)

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-12-08 06:50:37)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#60 2022-12-08 09:11:18

Scott Summers

That’s super awesome to hear, Edith! Very very happy for you.

Edith_S wrote:

Yazhi: You are only happy when you are in the Ether and you know that you are the whole.

My comment - it's a tall order request, but I was lucky enough to experience firsthand being in the ETHER (for a short "time", but, oh boy !)

#61 2022-12-10 06:04:39

Edith_S

Scott Summers wrote:

Edith_S wrote:

Hi Scott,

here I described some of my experienced being engulfed  by the Ether if you would like to know more. These are the "lighter" ones, I had some which were much more intense, I am still thinking about sharing:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2256

My life hasn't been a joyride, but I managed to turning it, at least, interesting and varied, as I rebelled against the old believes about " safe and recommended ways of life" in order to ensure "the quiet end of the day".

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-12-12 07:20:37)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#62 2022-12-10 21:54:43

Scott Summers

Thank you so much for sharing, Edith.

Now I understand better. Your ability to empathise is hard won from your life experience.

Edith_S wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Edith_S wrote:

Hi Scott,

here I described some of my experienced being engulfed  by the Ether if you would like to know more. These are the "lighter" ones, I had some which were much more intense, I am still thinking about sharing:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2256

My life hasn't been a joyride, but I managed to turning it, at least, interesting and varied, as I rebelled against the old believes about " safe and recommended ways of life" in order to ensure "the quiet and of the day".

#63 2022-12-12 00:51:38

Lyran

Starseeds - What should we DO and how should we BE now? Conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

Yazhi: "That Depends on whether those Starseeds are chickens or not".

#64 2022-12-15 19:13:23

Jupiter 9

Quote from: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

-----------------------------

Yazhi: [...] So I must stress that all the UFO / extraterrestrials / Federations subject has to be, by its very essence, a heavily controlled subject.

So I bluntly say that what people are being fed as truth about extraterrestrials and Galactic Federations, is only a heavily controlled and artificially altered, governmentally controlled, convenient to them, false reality or lie that does not correspond to what is out in space in hard objective reality.

All information on Earth that will be presented to the public coming from ‘approved’ sources is heavily controlled so it fits into a narrative those ‘controllers’, whoever they are, need to keep running on Earth. This includes the MSM, mainstream media, and the popular so called Alternative Media as well, because the powers at be, the ‘controllers’, create controlled opposition to gain even more control over the perception of the population as people do not seek any other information outside what they see as ‘credible sources’, MSM or Alternative Media. Credible sources but for their level of awareness.

The problem here gets worse when even people within the so called ‘Alternative Media’ unwillingly participate with the disinformation soup simply because, as I said above, they must base their concepts and belief systems on something as a foundation. Foundation that is heavily controlled by design, as I said.

The control mechanism behind MSM and MainStream Alternative Media has many faces and uses many tools to achieve their goals. Some are direct slander and debunking of any one who dares to oppose them, but this is done in many levels as well, so the MSM will debunk and slander the MSAM (MainStream Alternative Media) creating a perception of duality and of having to choose sides in the minds of simple people, moving them back into the MSM official narrative, but other wiser people will see that both the MSM and the MSAM are controlled by the same people with a narrative and an agenda, so the controllers create another deeper level of undercover and deeper Alternative Media to oppose the MainStream Alternative Media, MSAM, and then yet again to a deeper level. This with the specific purpose of controlling all levels of consciousness and spiritual awakening of the population.

But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible. [...]

-----------------------------

#65 2022-12-15 21:21:23

Brahman

"Questioner: What you say about "It sounds like something from Marvel comics or X-Men, but that's based on the starseeds,"... I felt that as well... masking the truth.

Anéeka: Yes, it's the usual formula. Masking and mocking the truth by claiming it to be fiction. Making it look like it's not possible according to the agreements of manipulated human science. I see it today in Yazhi, with my own eyes. It is simply not normal even by the standards here. She has what is called super powers, but that escapes human credibility.

The other day Khila and Raguel were throwing stuffed animals at her, while she was jumping up and down on her bed, laughing her head off. The rest of us just watched. The stuffed animals never reached her. Not because she dodged them. But because they hit against an invisible force field, about half a meter away from her. She explains how she does it, it's not crazy or far-fetched. She does it, and with pure logic. It's science, not magic, although in the end it ends up being the same thing. And the little girl does that and more.

This is how these children are that come in, and I see it's not just on Earth. Here too. They come to break patterns, to impose different parameters, to prove that everything is mind.

Questioner: Wow, amazing Yázhi, and how does she do that, how does she create a shield?

Anéeka: Yes, and she doesn't even put a hand to activate it, as a stop sign as you would think. It just happens, there's something there that stops everything, that protects her. She creates what she imagines. She manipulates reality and matter using only her mind."

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/24-chrom … s-no-video

Wow, sweet Yazhi!
(For a moment I thought that if Yazhi is on this forum, maybe she is disguising herself as Scott Summers from X-men) just a joke Scott. big_smile

#66 2022-12-21 19:18:16

Scott Summers

Negative. I just tried to walk through a wall and... that hurt (wall was fine).

Won’t be trying it again anytime soon.

Brahman wrote:

Wow, sweet Yazhi!
(For a moment I thought that if Yazhi is on this forum, maybe she is disguising herself as Scott Summers from X-men) just a joke Scott. big_smile

#67 2023-02-04 09:15:18

Brahman

Escape from the Matrix 01 (English)

Mari Swaruu: In order to truly escape the Matrix, you must live a life that less than 1% would understand. You must form your own and unique criteria, and you must be prepared to let go of friends and family who enter in conflict with that own and unique criteria of yours, in order to protect your own values and your integrity.

Be nice to them, remember that they don't have the knowledge nor the context to know why you think differently. Although your friends and family may love you, many times they simply do not have the capacity to understand you. They may finally come to understand you in time, or not. Love them as they are and remember that not everyone has the same soul mission.

You must know that the more things you have in common with what is socially accepted and agreed upon, the more you will be inside the Matrix. Just because the vast majority agrees with something does not mean that it is true, or that such collective truth applies to you and to your own values.

Take and enjoy what you like from the Matrix, that's what life is for, but always with the knowledge that this is not a single truth, that everything is an illusion, that everything there is false, except yourself, you who lives the experience, who you are, the wonderful sentient and universal being that is your true cosmic identity, a fragment of the All and the All at the same time. That is what is real. That is real!

To live there and be happy, or at least to function properly, you must live in two worlds, understanding how the Matrix works, what is socially accepted and, at the same time, upholding your own values with integrity, firmness, and consistency.

You are infinitely valuable, as valuable as can be. Never ever forget that.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/escape-f … 01-english

#68 2023-02-04 13:08:37

Kwesi Jeffers

Brahman wrote:

Escape from the Matrix 01 (English)

Mari Swaruu: In order to truly escape the Matrix, you must live a life that less than 1% would understand. You must form your own and unique criteria, and you must be prepared to let go of friends and family who enter in conflict with that own and unique criteria of yours, in order to protect your own values and your integrity.

Be nice to them, remember that they don't have the knowledge nor the context to know why you think differently. Although your friends and family may love you, many times they simply do not have the capacity to understand you. They may finally come to understand you in time, or not. Love them as they are and remember that not everyone has the same soul mission.

You must know that the more things you have in common with what is socially accepted and agreed upon, the more you will be inside the Matrix. Just because the vast majority agrees with something does not mean that it is true, or that such collective truth applies to you and to your own values.

Take and enjoy what you like from the Matrix, that's what life is for, but always with the knowledge that this is not a single truth, that everything is an illusion, that everything there is false, except yourself, you who lives the experience, who you are, the wonderful sentient and universal being that is your true cosmic identity, a fragment of the All and the All at the same time. That is what is real. That is real!

To live there and be happy, or at least to function properly, you must live in two worlds, understanding how the Matrix works, what is socially accepted and, at the same time, upholding your own values with integrity, firmness, and consistency.

You are infinitely valuable, as valuable as can be. Never ever forget that.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/escape-f … 01-english

YOU KNOW WHAT BRAHMAN

I THINK  THIS INDIVIDUALISED FRAG OF SOURCE GONNA CREATE ITS OWN PERSONAL BIBLE, COMPILE ALL THE SAYINGS AND QUOTES AND ITS  OWN PERSONALLY DESIGNED WRITTEN TRUTHS , YOU KNOW THE ONES MOST SUITABLE FOR THIS CHOSEN QUEST. HAVE IT PRINTED AND BINDED AND USE HERE ON THIS PLANET. AND THE ABOVE QUOTE IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE MY OPENING SO CALLED " SCRIPTURE" LOL ITS A GOOD DAILY REMINDER AS WELL, THANK YOU FOR HIGHLIGHTING WHAT I THINK IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS THIS SOUL SHOULDN’T  FORGET.

KWESI

#69 2023-02-04 19:00:58

Brahman

Kwesi, It really looks like a new scripture. However, the Father is the Source, the Son is our self, and the Holy Spirit can be consciousness. And these three are one, you know. So nothing new, actually. Except it won't be a religion anymore. smile

#70 2023-02-05 08:42:08

Brahman

Swaruu 9:
These psychopaths in power within the Cabal function entirely esoterically, as you know. Everything is astrological for them. But the astrological concept or representation has little or sometimes nothing to do with an actual object or rock floating in space. In the case of Saturn, it has portals to its negative worlds and had bases, that is the only really physical thing that the "rock" in space called Saturn had. In the case of Pluto, it currently has a large Federation base, again it is the only physical thing it has.

So, in their astrological charts and in their astrological worlds, Pluto represents an energy of change. It represents the destruction of the old paradigm, the exposure of the lie, the dissolution of corruption. Pluto's energy, astrologically speaking, represents the god Shiva, destroyer of worlds, but nothing is ever destroyed, only transforms, universal law. So, they consider Shiva as a negative destroyer, but he is not. It is transmutation.

Shiva represents the destroyer of their world, destruction of the Cabal, of the lie, of the mental control over humanity. That is why they have demoted Pluto to a planetoid, so that it does not have so much influence over people.

Its energy is one of transmutation and dissolution of lies and deception on a mental level. It means that it works from unconscious aspects and at both collective and individual levels. It signifies the act of cleansing the self and the unconscious. It represents removing the veil from the collective eyes - it signifies planetary collective awakening and planetary as well as individual ascension.

Shiva represented as Pluto brings changes to the collective and individual ego concept ---> transcending the false. It also represents the inner world, inner reality, letting go of emotional attachments that anchor in obsolete destructive concepts, releasing karmas and attachments, not relying on old ideas.

Gosia: Why is it Shiva that means this?

Swaruu (9): Because Shiva did that. Shiva is a real person or was. According to Federation records, he was Andromedan, that's why they paint him blue.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/pluto-an … uu-of-erra

#71 2023-02-11 14:18:38

Rocketmidget

"Death is a predator with no teeth."

MARI

#72 2023-02-14 14:45:43

Brahman

mini-cartel-swaruu-de-erra-eng.jpg

#73 2023-02-14 14:58:33

mitkobs

Beyond space-time variables, singularity. Everywhere and nowhere. All times and no times.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-14 14:59:08)

#74 2023-03-14 21:18:51

Jupiter 9

From the video/transcript: There is no Material World - Part 2 - World of the Dead vs World of the Living - Yazhi Swaruu

(bold mine)

---------------------

Yazhi: When I speak in absolute terms stating my point of view as if it were absolute or solid truth, I am referring to how I see things from my particular point of view and from my experience. It is a form of linguistic expression and not an imposition on my part so that you believe what I say and not the views or versions of others. I state things from my point of view based on everything I have learned, experienced and everything that comes into my head constantly.

I only share it with all of you as a reference so that you have more information or as a stimulus to think about during the process of forming your personal and particular cosmogony.

An example of this is when I state that every conscious being, at whatever level, is composed of consciousnesses of lesser cognitive and awareness evolution, and in turn forms more complex beings as well. That is, there is a range of consciousness that goes from very simple to the absolute, the Original Source, or whatever you wish to call it.

This is also a limited way of explaining something that is simply impossible to explain since any theory or empirical statement that we develop from our evolutionary position of mind, whatever level it may be, will fall short since from the point of view of the Absolute, nothing we say will represent the objective reality of how the Absolute works. It is simply unattainable from our levels of mind and consciousness.

Having said that, I describe it to you as a range of mind-consciousness that goes from little to almost nothing, in a cumulative gradient all the way to the All, the Original Source. Being that this again would be an explanation perception from a non-total point of view, since from the point of view of the Absolute, of the Source, there is and could only be a single mass impossible to describe, which includes everything, and I mean everything in the absolute sense of the word EVERYTHING. Being that any point in between or any concept that attempts to describe it, such as my previous gradient of consciousness going from the lowest to the Source itself, remains as a concept or an idea contained within the sea of thoughts that are and that form the ALL.

---------------------

#75 2023-03-25 17:33:13

Brahman

mini-cartel-yazhi-eng-opt.jpg

Board footer