You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-04 14:16:04

_.haz.za._369

Crystal Cities on Jupiter

Hi
I have a lot of questions in mind right now but this is the one thats calling me at the moment..

Swaruu said that Jupiter is a gaseous planet with no surface. Karistus have cities there but how? Swaruu couldn't see them directly. She had to do some frequency adjustment. Aneeka said they have a force shield there hiding and protecting them. So how do the Karistus live on Jupiter? They have FLOATING cities? (That would be cool tbh).
What do you guys think?

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-02-04 14:17:22)

#2 2023-02-04 14:23:59

Carol
Banned

Re: Crystal Cities on Jupiter

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Hi
I have a lot of questions in mind right now but this is the one thats calling me at the moment..

Swaruu said that Jupiter is a gaseous planet with no surface. Karistus have cities there but how? Swaruu couldn't see them directly. She had to do some frequency adjustment. Aneeka said they have a force shield there hiding and protecting them. So how do the Karistus live on Jupiter? They have FLOATING cities? (That would be cool tbh).
What do you guys think?

If anyone dwells there it would be on floating bases with artifficial biosphere.

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#3 2023-02-04 14:50:25

_.haz.za._369

Carol wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Hi

What do you guys think?

If anyone dwells there it would be on floating bases with artifficial biosphere.

Yes. Obviously something similar. Would like to hear some comments on this from Tays and Swas themselfs.

#4 2023-02-04 15:15:45

StarDeity
Banned

They have apparently raised the vibrations by zones to 6D, I assume that's where the cities are at.

#5 2023-02-04 15:18:50

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

They have apparently raised the vibrations by zones to 6D, I assume that's where the cities are at.

Please review the transcript on densities... They are only mental states...

#6 2023-02-04 15:35:29

StarDeity
Banned

I know about this...
What I meant is that they used technology to change the frequency of an area, just like in Earth they used the pyramids to do the same, get it?

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#7 2023-02-04 15:42:19

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

I know about this...
What I meant is that they used technology to change the frequency of an area, just like in Earth they used the pyramids to do the same, get it?

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yes. Exactly... Thats the question. How are they generating the force shield and are they using it to raise the planetry frequency? And with that they use it to hide their cities? And how exactly are those buildings placed there since jupiter is a gaseous planet with no defined surface. These are the questions.

#8 2023-02-04 16:16:57

StarDeity
Banned

But Karistu also live in the moons of Jupiter yk
I think most of their civilization is on some of the moons..

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I know about this...

_.haz.za._369 wrote:

Yes. Exactly... Thats the question. How are they generating the force shield and are they using it to raise the planetry frequency? And with that they use it to hide their cities? And how exactly are those buildings placed there since jupiter is a gaseous planet with no defined surface. These are the questions.

#9 2023-02-04 16:26:34

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

But Karistu also live in the moons of Jupiter yk
I think most of their civilization is on some of the moons..

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I know about this...

Yes. Jupiter has several moons. Over 70? (Thats nasa dont know the real number). Several of them are at a developing stage though.

Last edited by _.haz.za._369 (2023-02-04 16:27:04)

#10 2023-02-04 21:04:35

Jupiter 9

Hello hazza, welcome to the forum. smile

They most likely are cities on huge floating flat planes. They probably are more like an astral realms, I don't know. Swaruu 9 mentioned that they inhabit the moons too but I don't know in which density, she didn't give any details. Maybe in the moons too they are in 6D or maybe they live inside some of the moons.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-02-05 03:45:13

_.haz.za._369

Jupiter wrote:

Hello hazza, welcome to the forum. smile

They most likely are cities on huge floating flat planes. They probably are more like an astral realms, I don't know. Swaruu 9 mentioned that they inhabit the moons too but I don't know in which density, she didn't give any details. Maybe in the moons too they are in 6D or maybe they live inside some of the moons.

I see people are still confused about densities. I'm actually tired explaining this so much tbh lol.
Please rewatch the video on densities.

#12 2023-02-05 07:42:35

mitkobs

The same like incarnated people cannot see the astral of Earth which is one octave higher density vibration. Same 5D people cannot see directly 6D astral. Some like Taygeta with their advanced AI spaceships can read the frequencies and draw most approximate appearance of such places.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-05 07:44:35)

#13 2023-02-05 08:02:13

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

The same like incarnated people cannot see the astral of Earth which is one octave higher density vibration. Same 5D people cannot see directly 6D astral. Some like Taygeta with their advanced AI spaceships can read the frequencies and draw most approximate appearance of such places.

There is no "4d astral" or "6d astral". Instead everything is. People call it "low astral" simply because they cannot perceive those beings directly.

#14 2023-02-05 08:16:28

mitkobs

You are new here and yes there are no 4D and 6D, it is one big all encompassing Source. But to differentiate when talking about these realities we can use such terms because have to call the realities somehow in order to understand each other when talking.

#15 2023-02-05 08:23:32

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

You are new here and yes there are no 4D and 6D, it is one big all encompassing Source. But to differentiate when talking about these realities we can use such terms because have to call the realities somehow in order to understand each other when talking.

Yes. Dentities are not "realities". It only a state of mind. Your level of consciousness. Your personal frequency. (Densities are a range of frequencies).
The higher your consciousness level, higher your frequency / density is ---> the more complex your DNA becomes.

You cannot numericaly represent a "density". Its just the frequency of a place that a collective makes and its not fixed. Its constanly changing.

#16 2023-02-05 08:30:05

mitkobs

They are realities. We the individuals are walking talking realities. A world like a planet is a reality. A ethereal realm like what is beyond the seeing eyes is a reality. All that we are part of currently, that represent a space-time with similar characteristics can be named a reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-05 08:30:48)

#17 2023-02-05 08:39:39

_.haz.za._369

mitkobs wrote:

They are realities. We the individuals are walking talking realities. A world like a planet is a reality. A ethereal realm like what is beyond the seeing eyes is a reality. All that we are part of currently, that represent a space-time with similar characteristics can be named a reality.

Yes. There is a "space"-"time" reality. But that wasn't my point.

#18 2023-02-05 09:16:21

mitkobs

I agree with you on this, just explaining why I use these terms. Person is a bundle of frequencies that is making the world around. This bundle is not fixed, can be changed toward higher frequencies or toward lower frequencies and with that the experience as a world changes accordingly.

Board footer