You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-26 06:54:30

Talryn

Vibration Enhancing Devices

We can probably all agree that raising ones vibration is a good thing.  I know this can be done with the mind, supported by healthy lifestyle changes and lots of meditation and soul work.  This are also shortcuts available such as mind altering substances which aren't recommended.  But what about technology?  Has anyone heard of, or experimented with devices that would have a noticeable effect on ones frequency?

One that I heard of is the pyramid shape, which somehow focuses energy at the center.  A person would sit inside (queen's chamber).  Haven't tried it though.

I have also heard that Rodin coils can be used for positive metaphysical effects on energy & healing.  I've been toying around with running different frequencies through one I built with using different crystals in the center.  I would have this on and nearby while meditating or sleeping but can't say that it's helped or that I've noticed any boost.

Any recommendations or experiences to share?  Thanks in advance.  smile
- Talryn

#2 2020-12-26 07:13:40

Happy

Re: Vibration Enhancing Devices

Immersing the body in a frequency field different from the surrounding field changes the frequency of the body, as I've understood, due to 'the law of dominant frequencies' mentioned in the 'Stellar Navigation' videos. This is a technology the Taygetans have mastered. And I think this tech was one of the main discoveries from the reverse engineering of the UFOs, that were 'shot down' during the 1950's, too.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-26 07:22:18

Robert369

Talryn wrote:

We can probably all agree that raising ones vibration is a good thing.  I know this can be done with the mind, supported by healthy lifestyle changes and lots of meditation and soul work.  This are also shortcuts available such as mind altering substances which aren't recommended.  But what about technology?  Has anyone heard of, or experimented with devices that would have a noticeable effect on ones frequency?

One that I heard of is the pyramid shape, which somehow focuses energy at the center.  A person would sit inside (queen's chamber).  Haven't tried it though.

I have also heard that Rodin coils can be used for positive metaphysical effects on energy & healing.  I've been toying around with running different frequencies through one I built with using different crystals in the center.  I would have this on and nearby while meditating or sleeping but can't say that it's helped or that I've noticed any boost.

- Talryn

Yes indeed, raising one's frequency is key to pretty much everything, be it health and longevity, or awareness, mind and spiritual power. Yet, please be aware that any attempt to raise one's frequency is pointless as long as one constantly drops it by self-toxification or radiation, hence it is firstly important to stop all the negative impacts first.

Knowing a lot about waves, wave types and frequencies, I have actually invented such device, though it does much more than just raising one's frequency since it can be adjusted to various functions from healing to sleep/meditation to rejuventation and ascension - or all at the same time, depending on how the device is built. At the same time, the wave type used eliminates/converts the harmful EM waves within a large radius so they don't interfere anymore negatively with the personal development (which is what they are designed for).

It is important to understand that regular EM waves are not helpful for these purposes because those are invasive/imposing and thus most often unhealthy, while other wave types" which are not quite "allowed to know about" have no negative side effects but plenty of positive uses only, hence neither science nor the education system teaches about them. My devices are active and use a powerful power supply, meaning they are not just passive items like crystals, pyramids, etc., so the resulting power is way higher and due to the type of waves this is beneficial and not destructive.

Due to current lack of production means (aka a suitable workshop, etc.) I am currently not offering to sell these devices, even though I have plenty of requests. Those who are sufficiently skilled in building electronic devices may contact me via my my Discord channel or my private forum server (see my signature and forum profile for details) where I am offering a cabal-free environment for projects like this and share unusual knowledge.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-12-26 11:17:02

Robert369 wrote:

Knowing a lot about waves, wave types and frequencies, I have actually invented such device, though it does much more than just raising one's frequency since it can be adjusted to various functions from healing to sleep/meditation to rejuventation and ascension - or all at the same time, depending on how the device is built. At the same time, the wave type used eliminates/converts the harmful EM waves within a large radius so they don't interfere anymore negatively with the personal development (which is what they are designed for)

Happy wrote:

Immersing the body in a frequency field different from the surrounding field changes the frequency of the body, as I've understood, due to 'the law of dominant frequencies' mentioned in the 'Stellar Navigation' videos. This is a technology the Taygetans have mastered. And I think this tech was one of the main discoveries from the reverse engineering of the UFOs, that were 'shot down' during the 1950's, too.

thanks to both of you for you input. good transmission of deep tech information.

i can add to this something that i have used that may be applicable.

frequency Hz sounds that are available on youtube search.

key in the words of whatever you want to raise for whatever reason and the word freguency.

there are many videos. some better than other. some with just the pure tones too which may be better but i don't know. may be better for certain reasons of different desired applications etc.

few youtube examples that i have used with postive resutlts below to test out if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJ7Rb3 … 00&t=1984s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBTpK1 … 24&t=1616s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hjEhiJ … ex=34&t=6s

#5 2020-12-26 16:47:20

Talryn

Robert369 wrote:

Those who are sufficiently skilled in building electronic devices may contact me via my my Discord channel or my private forum server (see my signature and forum profile for details) where I am offering a cabal-free environment for projects like this and share unusual knowledge.

Count me in!  I'll check it out now as I'm excited to see what you have created. Much appreciated...

#6 2020-12-27 03:05:25

Robert369 wrote:
Talryn wrote:

- Talryn

Yes indeed, raising one's frequency is key to pretty much everything, be it health and longevity, or awareness, mind and spiritual power. Yet, please be aware that any attempt to raise one's frequency is pointless as long as one constantly drops it by self-toxification or radiation, hence it is firstly important to stop all the negative impacts first.

Knowing a lot about waves, wave types and frequencies, I have actually invented such device, though it does much more than just raising one's frequency since it can be adjusted to various functions from healing to sleep/meditation to rejuventation and ascension - or all at the same time, depending on how the device is built. At the same time, the wave type used eliminates/converts the harmful EM waves within a large radius so they don't interfere anymore negatively with the personal development (which is what they are designed for).

It is important to understand that regular EM waves are not helpful for these purposes because those are invasive/imposing and thus most often unhealthy, while other wave types" which are not quite "allowed to know about" have no negative side effects but plenty of positive uses only, hence neither science nor the education system teaches about them. My devices are active and use a powerful power supply, meaning they are not just passive items like crystals, pyramids, etc., so the resulting power is way higher and due to the type of waves this is beneficial and not destructive.

Due to current lack of production means (aka a suitable workshop, etc.) I am currently not offering to sell these devices, even though I have plenty of requests. Those who are sufficiently skilled in building electronic devices may contact me via my my Discord channel or my private forum server (see my signature and forum profile for details) where I am offering a cabal-free environment for projects like this and share unusual knowledge.

I use an Ajna Light (before covid, I actually used this technology as a profession, offering light sessions for $2/minute and meeting incredible people!)

I also have a Spooky2 Rife Machine, which is entirely devoted to frequency healing and potentially ascension. This device is POWERFUL! Research heavily before use. The company is incredible, selling units at cost and hosting one of the greatest forums on the internet for self-empowerment and healing. There are even tutorials to make some of the devices used to transmit the frequencies from cheap goods found at a local hardware store.

#7 2020-12-27 03:18:27

Robert369

Shaman Starfeather wrote:

I use an Ajna Light (before covid, I actually used this technology as a profession, offering light sessions for $2/minute and meeting incredible people!)

I also have a Spooky2 Rife Machine, which is entirely devoted to frequency healing and potentially ascension. This device is POWERFUL! Research heavily before use. The company is incredible, selling units at cost and hosting one of the greatest forums on the internet for self-empowerment and healing. There are even tutorials to make some of the devices used to transmit the frequencies from cheap goods found at a local hardware store.

I don't know the Ajina Light device, but Spooky2 I am using as well for to its powerful and convenient software and its huge frequency database which allows to heal various things. Though for various purposes I prefer to use self-made add-ons as wave transmitters, e.g. special antennas, because there's so much more that can be done with wave technology. Considering it's versatility in both, the software and hardware with its frequency generator and the many application devices (of which some are unique and incredibly powerful), as well as the low price compared to any other professional Rife solution out there, there simply is no alternatives.

But yes, unless one has done plenty of research about how/when to use Rife technology, e.g. which wave forms and frequencies to use for which situation, these devices are not recommended to use because they can as well cause harm. That's how it goes with wave devices: Since everything in the universe is waves, these can be healing/beneficial or harmful/destructive.

Yet, my own device has a totally different goal than a Rife system and is about protection and all the other benefits that I listed, while covering a large area (e.g. a house and garden) with its purely beneficial waves. Everyone interested in building such (and other things) for private use is welcome on my public and private servers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2020-12-27 05:27:32

excellent info both of you transmitted.

many thanks.

i know of the spooky 2 for a few years now.

i bought the hulda clark frequency device over a decade ago.

the ajna light treatment i just became aware of now.

some info i copied from the net below.

price and order.

https://www.techeolithic.com/ajna-light-products/

The Ajna Light is light therapy that helps you experience a deep state of meditation with little effort. This therapy uses a pulsing white light over your third eye, which stimulates the pineal gland, producing visuals of kaleidoscopes of colors and patterns.

The Ajna Light-What is it? The Ajna Light was developed in 2014 to help people explore their intimate connection with the wisdom of the universe. The pineal gland is a vestigial third eye which is located at the exact center of the brain. It has all the characteristics of the two optical eyes we use for everyday vision. The pineal gland has the remnants of the cornea and retina, and has the same light sensitive cells as the eyes. In the 1970s Fritz-Albert Popp at the University of Marburg in Germany showed that the spectral distribution of the emission was from 200 to 800nm, the visible and ultraviolet wavelengths. He showed that they were generated and detected by the vibration of DNA in the cell's nucleus, at 4GHz. It is thought that these biophotons form a light based communication between all the cells in the body, including bacteria in the gut (which make up 90% of the 100 trillion cells in the body). The chakra system is the basis of the energetic model of yoga theory. The ancient yogis were aware of the flow of light energy in the body. They called the channels along which it flows Nadis, meaning energy nerves. There are 64,000 nadis in the energy body, with the main centers lying along a core running in front of the spine called the shushumna. The seven chakras are located along the shushumna, from the first chakra (called the root or muladhara) at the perineum to the seventh chakra (called the crown or sarishrara) at the top of the head. The pineal gland is located at the sixth chakra, the Ajna chakra. Therefore the energetic information from the entire body travels up to the pineal gland. The pineal gland generates an endogenous psychotropic chemical called DMT (dimethyl tryptamine). Tryptophan is the amino acid which is the precursor to DMT, but the body has an inhibitor enzyme which normally prevents DMT being made from tryptophan. The shamans of South America intuitively selected two herbs, the leaves of the Ayahuasca shrub family called Psychotria which contain DMT added to the Caapi vine, a source of monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) which turns off the enzyme preventing DMT conversion. DMT is naturally generated twice in the lifetime, at birth and again at death. It is responsible for allowing these potentially traumatic emotional life transition processes to happen gracefully. After a near death experience, one's full life flashes by, and a tunnel of light appears. Both of these effects are due to the psychedelic effects of DMT. Shamans use Ayahuasca to connect deeply to nature, to give them the wisdom of our total interconnection with all of life. DMT brings teaching as part of a spiritual journey. However, as a psychotropic drug it is illegal in many countries, and also has potential dangers. It is important to use it for healing and spiritual growth, not for entertainment or escape from reality. Each person has a different sensitivity, so they may be overdosed or under-dosed. It can also take some hours for the effect to wear off, during which the user may be dizzy and need to vomit. In the early 19th century, a Czech anatomist Jan Purkyně was the first to document a hypnogogic effect, during which various pattern appear at different rates of flicker. This hypnogogic effect occurs when we transition between being awake and asleep, and is a form of trance or hypnosis. In the trance state, our mental defenses are lowered, and we are open to a greater awareness than our typical controlling egoic state. More recently, in the 1910s, there was interest in this effect for generating a meditative effect, as each of the four brainwave patterns (alpha-alert, beta-relaxed, delta-meditative and theta-sleep) are stimulated by specific flicker frequencies. In the 1990s it was popular to use goggles with low power.

LEDs close to the eyes to produce this effect, but this is not a comfortable or powerful method of producing the hypnogogic effect.The flicker effect has been studied since the 1960s using EEG. Similar to the use of binaural beats in music for hypnotherapy, the use of a constant flicker rate in lights will induce a trance state and entrainment of brainwaves. The Ajna Light uses this effect, but has other unique design characteristics which take the process much further than previous technology.The Ajna Light uses the latest high power LEDs to allow the hypnogogic trance state to be induced easily and rapidly, and as soon as the Ajna Light stops playing the light pattern sequence, the receiver can quickly come back to the normal alpha or beta brainwave condition without the side-effects of Ayahuasca or LSD. The Ajna Light will take the user on a shamanic trance journey to connect to the root of their being, stimulating the pineal gland to open up psychic vision in a harmonious natural and powerful way, in balance with their own physiology.

#9 2020-12-27 09:38:40

Thank you Dr Enoch Metatron!

Virtual Ajna Light sessions to try with a screen or monitor:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIxsV … 8_tRoTaq7Q

That's actually one of my youtube channels. If you go straight to Ajnalight.com and say that you learned about it from me in the ambassador field (Billy from AjnaLightNYC), Guy Harriman may give me a commission and assign me to train you personally (most likely virtually no matter where you buy one)

Last edited by Shaman Starfeather (2020-12-27 09:39:52)

#10 2020-12-27 09:56:50

Robert369

Since the topic is "vibration enhancing devices", I like to outline that all those frequency devices use "imposing" wave types, e.g. transversal EM waves like radio or light, or sound. But it is much healthier to use longitudinal EM waves, which - among other things - I describe in the knowledge database on my private server, and I strongly recommend a read to all those who wish to make use of "waves" in their life for various purposes.

#11 2020-12-27 11:32:27

Royal Raymond Rife (May 16, 1888 – August 5, 1971)

Royal Raymond Rife is the mega super high level genius that the spooky2 device techniquie of healing is based on.

i can't vouch for the total truth of the information below but i below it is all true for most of the major details

Life and work

Little reliable published information exists describing Rife's life and work.

as the american medical association tried and succedded in destroying royal raymond rife's work.

In the 1930s, he made several optical compound microscopes and using a movie camera, took time-lapse microscopy movies of microbes. He also built microscopes that included polarizers.

Rife also invented a cure all virus  'beam ray' device of his invention  that could destroy the pathogens.

Rife documented a "Mortal Oscillatory Rate" for various pathogenic organisms, and to be able to destroy the organisms by vibrating them at this particular rate.

Rife warned against "medical fakers" who claim to cure disease using "electrical 'vibrations'", stating that his work did not uphold such claims.

Rife machine from 1922

Rife's extreme genius invention the beam ray could not be independently replicated, and were discredited by american medical agents posing as independent researchers during the 1950s.

An obituary in the Daily Californian described his death at the age of 83 on August 5, 1971, stating that he died penniless and saddened by the failure of his devices to garner scientific acceptance due to the american medical associations destruction of his great work and name.

Rife accused and blamed with much truth, the scientific rejection of his claims, on what defiinitely was a high level anti human anti true health techniques conspiracy involving of course the American Medical Association (AMA), the Department of Public Health, and other elements of "organized destructive to human bodies medicine", which had "brainwashed, intimidated, and threatened physically" his colleagues.

click pictures below to enlarge them then click the back arrow to return to this page

image.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

RRR-Covid-19-Microscope.jpg

0.jpg

7333de9d048f70ddc066db3d8177e299.jpg

the information that i posted above about Royal Raymond Rife was take from wikipedia.

i edited the information and added my own terms and truths to some of their terminology which was agenda style.

link below to wikipedia link where i obtained the royal raymond rife information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-27 12:14:09)

Board footer