You are not logged in.

#76 2020-12-25 00:09:21

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

07wideeyes wrote:

There is a new message from Yazhi on the community part of the u-tube site, about the vax-seen. It's about as serious a message as you'll get, best to give it a read. Basically, vax-seen = bye bye this lifetime ie imminent death.

Thank you, got a link for us ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#77 2020-12-25 06:00:51

mitkobs

Today's message from Yazhi:
̈Warning: The health problem is hidden in the vaccine, and nowhere else. Don't take it for any reason, it's a lethal injection from a very short term, within hours of giving it to a medium term, a few months.
Whatever you can do, do it now or never. Depends on each who to do. They must convince as many people as possible in the shortest time possible and globally or otherwise Event Level Extinction ahead, ENE.
I repeat: Everyone should do what they can at the limit of their possibilities and according to their ethics and morals.
All my love and love
Yázhi¨

#78 2020-12-25 09:38:28

07wideeyes

Thanks, mitkobs and ro2778, for fleshing out my brief message from last night. Actually, I'm going to sit on this one for a minute. Maybe there is a place for telling it straight from the hip, Yazhi-style. So many 'people' are immune to hearing proper information, engaging in rational discussion etc. They won't hear reason, listen to stats, we've all been there, got frustrated by it. Maybe "Take this vaccine and you'll probably die" will penetrate their thick matrix skulls. I don't know. Hey, I've already lost half my 'friends' during this covid thing, I've got nothing to lose! Fortunately, I've found some courageous, authentic souls along the way, too. Thanks for being here, folks. Mind you, what I probably wouldn't tell people is that my info comes from awake awake renegade Taygetans from far away, and one especially, who has transcended that former identity!

#79 2020-12-25 09:49:21

mitkobs

I write in fb groups and forums like this one, that @accine is pure poison and there is a chance they can die by injecting unknown substance into their bloodstream and doing so by trusting people they do not know who are telling them it is OK to @accinate. I tell them - you are warned, not going to argue and convince you anymore, nor will tell how I got this information, but for now on when you know this possibility as real the responsibility for what you do falls into your hands.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-25 09:52:36)

#80 2020-12-26 08:52:30

Robert369

Currently the NWO elites are trying to enforce a deadly vaccination to as many people as possible, so these people either die right away from it or they become nano-botted drones.

See the censored video about a nurse who dies in front of the camera during an interview right after she willingly took the shot (for real and without fake, not part of this video):

https://toldyouso.com/avoid-the-kill-sh … erview.mp4

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#81 2020-12-26 10:08:58

ro2778 wrote:

If she did die then those doctors didn't help! The first one stands over her with his hands in his pockets and the one in the foreground goes for the hands on hips pose, pondering what to do. With doctors like that we're better off on our own anyway! There resuscitation strategy seems to be asking the unconscious woman if she's okay?

greetings ro2778,

yes good observation of the medical staff.

thanks for the input.

bizarre world we are trapped in us fragile inner skeletal beings.

exoskeleton is superior. better armour.

i don't want to take this bloodstream entrance bs crap too.

FluxBB bbcode test

bizarre the masses of people who are on the edge of their seat drooling over getting this injection of a cocktail of death and destruction.

proof positive of cosmic agencies transmission of information that a high percent of the humanoid creatures on earth disappear when not focused on and they are soul less etc.

part of the matrix projection etc. !!!

FluxBB bbcode test

no no no.

not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:55:48)

#82 2020-12-26 10:53:58

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

If she did die then those doctors didn't help! The first one stands over her with his hands in his pockets and the one in the foreground goes for the hands on hips pose, pondering what to do. With doctors like that we're better off on our own anyway! There resuscitation strategy seems to be asking the unconscious woman if she's okay?

Of course the doctors didn't help, and in fact I would doubt that anyone there was an actual doctor anyways but there were plenty of actors instead, as usual in these situations.

Yet, even if they were doctors, the problem is not only the doctors and the education system behind them that renders most of them pretty useless, but in this case the vaccine which is aiming at killing people. In some countries the vaccine already is getting enforced at retirement home to kill the elderly (saving pension funds), but also in other locations like in waiting/passing cars to gain entrance somewhere.

It is also important to understand that there exist several versions of the vaccine, depending on what they want to do with the target, e.g. kill fast or slow, poison or add nano-bots, etc.. To my understanding the choice depends on the profile of the victim.

The many recent deaths that occurred due to vaccination got explained by "that can happen if there are other illnesses and has nothing to do with the vaccine itself". Riiight....! There exist so many further details about all this - but seriously, no point looking at them, but instead just avoid the crap in full. This will save lots of energy that will be needed to get through the next month - afterwards the game should be over.

#83 2020-12-26 11:34:14

Robert369 wrote:

It is also important to understand that there exist several versions of the vaccine, depending on what they want to do with the target, e.g. kill fast or slow, poison or add nano-bots, etc.. To my understanding the choice depends on the profile of the victim.

greetings Robert,

yes excellent observation and analysis about the different versions of the deadly needle.

many thanks for sharing this knowledge with us and yes the main thing is stay away from all of it period !!!

old pic below of anti vaccine protest. black and white. vintage pic.

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:50:14)

#84 2020-12-26 11:51:07

Robert369

Robert369 wrote:

Currently the NWO elites are trying to enforce a deadly vaccination to as many people as possible, so these people either die right away from it or they become nano-botted drones.

See the censored video about a nurse who dies in front of the camera during an interview right after she willingly took the shot (for real and without fake, not part of this video):

https://toldyouso.com/avoid-the-kill-sh … erview.mp4

Full story here:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/breaking … ng=english

#85 2020-12-26 12:04:28

Robert369 wrote:

See the censored video about a nurse who dies in front of the camera during an interview right after she willingly took the

below is news contradicting the nurse manager story that says that she died.

you all can research more for yourselves at other sources than just the one i posted below,

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checkin … 9817674811

maybe just be disinformation from the powers that be to cover up the death. must be investigated further by whoever wants to investigate it.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-26 12:15:33)

#86 2020-12-26 13:05:05

Robert369

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

See the censored video about a nurse who dies in front of the camera during an interview right after she willingly took the

you all can research more for yourselves at other sources than just the one i posted below,

maybe just be disinformation from the powers that be to cover up the death. must be investigated further by whoever wants to investigate it.

Of course the mainstream media have dire interest in lying about the death. They threatened the family of that nurse but they didn't give in and continued to spread the story, so as result they play their disinformation propaganda card. Finding their info "at other sources" isn't meaning much here really because they all are centrally controlled and have paid copy boys who spread their lies even further.

Yet, the one information that she died should suffice to allow anyone to look for her in that hospital. Though I consider this information credible.

#87 2020-12-26 14:49:51

Robert369 wrote:

Of course the mainstream media have dire interest in lying about the death. They threatened the family of that nurse but they didn't give in and continued to spread the story, so as result they play their disinformation propaganda card.

i will say that i agree with you

yes the disinformation and cover is most likely

your analysis is correct and these types of cover ups and setups, blackmail, etc. happen countless times worldwide on a second to second basis.

earth is one big theatrical productions.

thanks for the input and feedback 369

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:37:38)

#88 2020-12-26 18:59:23

07wideeyes

Apparently (unconfirmed by me) a doctor in our local hospital has resigned because they are giving different jabs to men and to women. As for the nurse, whether she has died or not (and I prefer she didn't die) it's still not very good news for the promoters of the vaccine, is it?

I think it's another aspect of the authority-complex which is a central part of the current situation (virus of the corona, the crown: do you wear your own crown, or have you given it away to other authorities?). Doctors. Many folk are in awe of doctors, for being such great professional, wise people, the experts; and nurses for being such caring compassionate ones. There are a few, such as those courageously speaking out now. But most are seriously matrix-identified.

I had the 'fortune' to always be good at school academic subjects, without really trying very hard. As a result, I ended up with three years at Oxford university. I came from a middle-class English family, but found myself surrounded by young people who I knew would become prominent influential ones later on in life: politicians, scientists, top doctors, you know the list. This was the best education I got: seeing all these people at close quarters. Even as a 20-year old, I saw clearly how they all lived in an extremely small box. Completely unimpressive sub-individuals, really. Their vision of life was typically miniscule, rubbish. I needed to go out of this top institute of behavioural programming, to seek out people who were looking outside the matrix, for my life to begin to be satisfying. So I've never been taken in by 'experts' or 'authorities' of any kind. Most doctors are nothing special, their vision of life probably smaller than that of the rubbish collector on Tuesday morning.

#89 2020-12-26 19:35:20

07wideeyes wrote:

to seek out people who were looking outside the matrix, for my life to begin to be satisfying. So I've never been taken in by 'experts' or 'authorities' of any kind. Most doctors are nothing special, their vision of life probably smaller than that of the rubbish collector on Tuesday morning.

excellent, thanks for sharing your story.

most will never see beyond the veil.

earth is a major labyrinth controlled by the masters of entanglement.

it is a very difficult matrix to crack but if one perseveres then the thought adjusters will possibly open to the frequencies of universal perception that flow around us.

one must try and the universe will help. must try in the proper direction and not get fooled by all the so called truth and bs new age crap out there.

only a handful possess the real truth.

have a nice day.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:36:56)

#90 2020-12-26 22:38:47

07wideeyes

Yep, it certainly looks like she died. The weirdness surrounding the subject speaks loud itself. Sad and awful, but there is a high price to pay for ignorance at the moment.

This is kind-of off topic, but a word to Dr Enoch.... I haven't been around these beautiful Taygetan-based very long, and I recently discovered the 'little sister' site, Pleiadian Knowledge. Your comments - on their first video, I think it was - were so encouraging, so appreciative, of what they are doing there, it really demands me to say so. That's great.

#91 2020-12-26 23:01:28

07wideeyes wrote:

This is kind-of off topic, but a word to Dr Enoch.... I haven't been around these beautiful Taygetan-based very long, and I recently discovered the 'little sister' site, Pleiadian Knowledge. Your comments - on their first video, I think it was - were so encouraging, so appreciative, of what they are doing there, it really demands me to say so. That's great.

thank you very much

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:33:48)

#92 2020-12-27 11:43:14

Robert369

Robert369 wrote:
Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Of course the mainstream media have dire interest in lying about the death. They threatened the family of that nurse but they didn't give in and continued to spread the story, so as result they play their disinformation propaganda card. Finding their info "at other sources" isn't meaning much here really because they all are centrally controlled and have paid copy boys who spread their lies even further.

Yet, the one information that she died should suffice to allow anyone to look for her in that hospital. Though I consider this information credible.

Back to the case of the death vaccinated nurse "Tiffany", here's the full video with explanations currently also is available on bitchute https://www.bitchute.com/video/as1rvnNFNaQQ/ and if it gets taken down I have it ready for download on a private server along with several other proofs if such is ever needed. Just contact me via the means in my user profile.

So, to summarize:

No matter the costs, don't ever take the vaccine, because they use it to follow-up their depopulation agenda !

This naturally is valid for other vaccines too, because you never know what they do with them, and their agenda is clear because they know that they only have very limited time left to get as much killing done as possible before they will go down themselves during the next weeks.

And make sure to stock up on food, batteries/torches and heating means, the time for the possible need of such is said to be mid of January, though thus may or may not become a global problem for a couple of weeks.

#93 2020-12-27 11:51:45

billion galactic thanks Robert for the input.

yes earth is a serious place with serious diabolical nefarious creatures running wild and feral and unfettered.

so your advice is prudent to safeguard the humans perimeter.

greatly appreciated !!!

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:33:20)

#94 2020-12-30 00:14:33

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

[...]therefore everyone must continue to wear masks and abide by the guidelines.

The "funny" part about this is that it is the mask wearing that causes the so-called "Covid symptoms" due to the self-toxification with bacteria/fungi, meaning that whoever has actual symptoms doesn't have them from a virus but from mask wearing.

But yes, it is amusing to see how after the WHO has officially confirmed that the Covid vaccination is experimental and unproven only, thus being dangerous and likely to not help, another fraction of the WHO (or simply the media) tries to twist this to work for the cabal goals.

#95 2020-12-30 13:06:54

07wideeyes

I decided to try to find out for myself for sure about Tiffany Dover. I used the SearchQuarry website, the one which appears in the video linked to by ro2778 a couple of days ago, to search through 'deaths in Alabama'. Easy. For Tiffany, a message appeared 'Sorry, there are too many people with this name, timed out.' That's a bit funny, since I don't imagine that Tiffany Dover is such a common name. And the time-out happened after roughly three seconds! I tried her name four times at different times, same result. Then I attempted a couple of other random names, and the results appeared straightaway. In other words, info about Tiffany Dover is being hidden. In other words, I take it as further confirmation that her soul, should she have had one, is now in the astral, or somewhere.

#96 2020-12-30 13:11:57

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

I decided to try to find out for myself for sure about Tiffany Dover. I used the SearchQuarry website, the one which appears in the video linked to by ro2778 a couple of days ago, to search through 'deaths in Alabama'. Easy. For Tiffany, a message appeared 'Sorry, there are too many people with this name, timed out.' That's a bit funny, since I don't imagine that Tiffany Dover is such a common name. And the time-out happened after roughly three seconds! I tried her name four times at different times, same result. Then I attempted a couple of other random names, and the results appeared straightaway. In other words, info about Tiffany Dover is being hidden. In other words, I take it as further confirmation that her soul, should she have had one, is now in the astral, or somewhere.

Yes, she's definitely dead. I do have all the proof files secured away on my server. Join my Discord channel if you have interest.

#97 2021-01-03 16:29:56

Mytomi

ro2778 wrote:

3. The vaccine isn't actually a vaccine as defined by google (here: https://tinyurl.com/yb9ltzxx ) Note, the definition of vaccine is something which provides immunity. This might lead you to believe when Pfizer says 91% effective, or Moderna says 94% effective that you have just a 9% or 6% chance of catching covid-19 respectively. However, this is not the case. When they gave their vaccine to the test subjects and gave another vaccine to control subjects, they then compared the people in both groups who contracted covid-19. They looked at the severity of symptoms between these groups and found those who had covid in the vaccinated group had a 91 / 94% chance of reporting less severe symptoms. At this point I should clarify that a symptom is what a patient describes to a doctor, it is their subjective experience, it is not something objectively measured, in medicine that is called a sign.

Hello ro2778,

Thank you very much for your summary. Your ideas in the list are very impressive and effective in red-pilling.

I'd like to ask more about your point number 3. Where exactly did you find proof saying that the medical companies used subjective severity of symptoms when calculating the efficacy percentage? I'd like to use this as an argument in an discussion elsewhere, but I did not find the fact in Pfizer/Biontech approval application document. I did not look at Moderna's respective documents yet, though. If I will use this argument, I'm sure the others will require some articles or publications to refer to, and I'd like to be prepared for that.

Thanks,
Mytomi

#98 2021-01-11 08:05:46

mitkobs

CW0xtq4.jpg

This is circulating social media from some time.

#99 2021-01-11 08:57:06

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

This is circulating social media from some time.

Yes, and it is mostly what they worked on. But with the current events, their game is over before they get done with it.

This means that the Covid topic no longer if of any interested really, except for those who still suffer from silly regulations, but all that will be over shortly. See my Discord channel and/or private server for updates and staying in contact during this time of public platforms being taken down one after another.

#100 2021-01-15 19:39:22

Mytomi

A really sharp and clever, science and math based article on the completed vaccine tests, or the lack of them. And how the statistics have been manipulated to show too good results. https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/wha … ne-trials/

Mytomi

Board footer