You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-23 19:10:23

Jupiter 9

Gosia's Interview on Shane´s show at Unbiased & On the Fence

Gosia's Interview on Shane´s show at Unbiased & On the Fence

hqdefault.jpg

"Cosmic Agency: Hey guys! Tomorrow at 10pm Finland time, I will be live on Shane´s show at Unbiased & On the Fence. Shane was the first ever person who interviewed me online in English, and we haven´t chatted since then, so I am glad we can catch up. There is no one specific topic we will be going into, more of a friendly chat discussing whatever comes up. You are all invited to join us! "

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-23 22:32:09

Rocketmidget

Re: Gosia's Interview on Shane´s show at Unbiased & On the Fence

Great show gosia. I kinda like the mohawk man.

#3 2023-02-24 01:48:53

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

It was the best bro. Easy flowing, great vibes and Shane's cool too. He follows without dissonance in his eyes but I noticed he's a little behind the information. Being the first to interview, I'd assume he'd be right with us....

#4 2023-02-24 03:33:57

Yankee

All of these long interviews are nice, because personally I like to listen to things while I do work. When I listen to almost anyone else (with rare exceptions of a small number of videos) I get a nagging low-energy feeling that means they're wrong, and it puts me in a bad mood for hours if I keep listening to them. I feel fine listening to these. It's not so much any new information, it's the feeling.

#5 2023-02-24 12:48:22

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

It was the best bro. Easy flowing, great vibes and Shane's cool too. He follows without dissonance in his eyes but I noticed he's a little behind the information. Being the first to interview, I'd assume he'd be right with us....

There was a good family vibe on the live chat. I enjoyed myself for sure.

Board footer