You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-10 02:31:38

Kian369

The secret of antigravity explained

This is an article I wrote a while back and published on my facebook page. It is the conclusion of years of re-search based on what I remember from before I came here on this planet. It lines up pretty mutch with the information from Swaruu in the Interstellar Travel video series. I'm interested on hearing what you all think about it.

b43982188e80701d0e3027f7b02f4ee9.jpg

The secret of anti-gravity explained.

A magnetic field thoroid is formed by two opposite forces. Imagine a spinning gyroscope. The axis pole in the middle represents the magnetic force, the rotating flywheel or disc around it represents the diëlectric force. The magnetic force wants to expand outward, up or down in the direction of the pole. The diëlectric force (spinning disc) wants to contract back to the center, or zero-point). This spinning disc is called the Bloch Wall in eartly science. The interaction between the expanding magnetic force and the contracting diëlectric force creates the thoroid shaped magnetic field. https://youtu.be/nkIIdRJZybw

Every atom works like that and a magnet is a lot of atoms all polarized in the same north-south direction, all forming a larger magnetic field together. See the diëlectric plane spinning in plasma in this video: https://youtu.be/2B-lKgcQJvg

The Ether is a form of energy that flows from outer space to the center mass of earth. This is what causes the heating of earths core.

On it's way to earth the flow of Ether passes through many atoms and gets momentarily trapped in the spinning disc of the diëlectric field. This causes an acceleration towards earth that we call 'gravity'.

If you spin the magnetic field in the opposite direction then the diëlectric plane is turning, then you effectively stop the rotation of the diëlectric plane. That causes the diëlectric plane to enter a state of zero resistance to the flow of the Ether and the gravity effect is cancelled. This is what happens if you add counter-rotation to a spinning gyroscope:  https://youtu.be/Q9vKyyMGt94

In 1959 Ofis T. Carr was working on a flying saucer model named OTC X1. He patented the design as an "amusement device" and omitted the electrical wiring. Within weeks after going public with his project, his company was raided by the so-called 'authorities' and shut down for supposedly threathening the oil-based financial system. You can download the OTC X1 blueprints here: https://www.scribd.com/document/246279615/OTC-X1-Plans or from https://dokumen.tips/documents/otc-x1-p … 1950s.html

The wiring he omitted I have reconstructed: Powerfull batteries in combination with electronics create pulse modulated magnetic fields in the 12 C-shaped electromagnets, that are forcebly rejected by the aluminium capacitor plates of the inner rotating disc. See this video that proves aluminium rejects alternating current magnetic fields: https://youtu.be/wzXRFp0DDrU

The repulson of the magnetic fields from the C-shaped electromagnets by the aluminium capacitor plates results in a sideways force, accelerating the inner disc in one direction and the outer disc hull in the other direction around the central vertical axes of the craft that holds the stationary cabin at the top and the landing gear at the bottom.

At the center of the inner spinning disc is a double cone of dense mass called an Utron, preferably made of Bismuth. This element has the highest density of all earth metals without radioactive decay. This means that the diëlectric force of it's atoms is mutch greater then it's magnetic force component, resulting in a very wide diëlectric plane and flat toroid magnetic field. The fast rotation of the Utron polarizes it's atoms like a magnet. According to Otis Carr, this fast spinning inner Utron core creates it's own gravity field or bubble that is independant of Earths magnetic field. As the outer hull of the disc spins in the other direction then the inner disc with equal mass, it adds counter rotation to de Utron's diëlectric plane resulting in zero-resistance of the diëlectric plane to the flow of the Ether energy.

On the inner disc you can see 12 Utron shaped copper coils at a 45 degree angle. When the pulse modulated magnetic fields are applied to these coils instead of to the aluminium copper plates, they induce magnetic fields at a 45 degree angle into the diëlectric plane of the center Utron, and act as an electromagnetic brake by slowing the rotation speed. This can be used to control the altitude and direction of the anti-gravity craft.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-10 02:33:28)

#2 2020-09-10 10:25:01

Robert369

Re: The secret of antigravity explained

Thank you for sharing this interesting piece of research with us.

From my view, your explanations sounds reasonable to be working, but the question is where the energy for all this is coming from because you wrote about "batteries" and using today's technology those just don't last long enough for anything useful. Thus, some sort of energy generator device is needed in addition, to make this work, preferably "free energy".

That aside, is all the above just theory so far or did you by chance perform preliminary/partial tests or even build a small model of this already ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-10 20:58:30

Kian369

According to Otis Carr the OTC-X1 uses an energy feedback system. He said that the Center Utron creates its own energy field and the copper coil wich coveres it taps into this energy field to provide the electricity once it is started up. I myselve have a more conservative approach. I think the magnetic brakes on the center disc feed back the motion energy into the center Utron coil. But either way I cannot prove yet so I didn't write about it.

Yes I have built partial prototypes but every time I made progress with it something nasty happened to me. My first prototype used spinning Mercury or Gallistan plasma inside a Rodin Coil. But that proved to be technically to difficult to build for me. I lost my home because of a conflict with so-called government and had to move everything to storage.

When I saw the OTC-X1 blueprint a few years later I recognized what Carr was trying to do and invested everything I had in materials to build it. Halfway I discovered I had stage 4 cancer and wasn't able to do any work on it because the pain was unbearable. After I survived that I started working on my prototype again, but became homeless again due end of relationship. During my year long homelessness I lost everything I owned including prototypes, designs, and software sourcecode for the pulse modulator controller.

Due to my cancer I ended up disabled, I cannot stand up or sit in my wheelchair for long periods of time. So I do not have the ability anymore to build it myself.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-10 21:02:19)

#4 2020-09-10 21:56:36

Guigui40

Man this work is absolutely fabulously brilliant ! I see you as a pioneer of New Earth's engineer/spaceship crafter! Thanks a lot for sharing this knowledge !

The fact that the ship could sustain itself by using an energy feedback system as you said is a really good explanation of "Free Energy".

I hope you're doing well after what happened in you life and I'm sure you will find some other really insterested folks to build this one day!

Light and love to you friend

#5 2020-09-11 02:04:55

Robert369

@Kian369 Looking at your last post which describes the events that happened to you, it might be better if you share your information on a safer platform. If you wish contact me to join up on my private server, where I am sharing "beyond normal" information. And maybe we can also talk about your health issues there, if so desired.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-09-11 02:43:04

Kian369

Thank you for all the positive comments so far.

Robert369, I've sent you a message on your private forum.

#7 2020-09-11 08:33:36

Robert369

You are welcome, and thank you for your appreciation.

I am here to help and share my knowledge - which you clearly are too -, while also offering a place for more sensitive content. Thank you for joining up there, much appreciated !

Kian369 wrote:

Thank you for all the positive comments so far.

Robert369, I've sent you a message on your private forum.

#8 2020-09-15 02:24:43

luk
Banned

When do Taygetans expect we will see first anti-gravity vehicles replacing cars in public transportation?

#9 2020-09-15 07:43:43

Robert369

luk wrote:

When do Taygetans expect we will see first anti-gravity vehicles replacing cars in public transportation?

How would they know ? They already explained to us that it is ourselves who define the progress speed of our civilization by focussing on working on ourselves. Asking when things happen is the opposite and shows passivity - making them happen instead is what gets things done, and the more people do so and the less are backwards minded, the faster it goes.

#10 2020-11-09 08:02:29

RENE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_QdrZC6VI el profesor Jhon Searl  lograba anti gravedad con un sistema diferente.   soyingeniero en energia si quieres discutir estos temas.  gracias

#11 2020-11-16 00:48:19

Kian369

RENE I don't speak Spanish very well so I used Google translate on your reply.

There are multiple ways anti-gravity can be achieved. My described method is only one of the less technologically advanced methods that is easier available to us then the more technologically challenging methods.

I am aware of the Searl design and I've seen some video's of people who tried to reproduce it without success. Searl's anti-gravity theory is based on particle theory which is incorrect so I cannot make a guess whether it would work or not.

#12 2020-12-26 06:31:46

Talryn

Just wanted to say Thank You for your (or anyone's) efforts to pioneer this technology.  It's sorely needed along with free energy generators.  I hope you consider posting experiment videos to youtube so the world can share in the progress.  You Rock!

#13 2020-12-27 17:35:25

sinergicus

Hey guys....I am new here.... I wanted to open  a new topic about technology but tooo many topics will make people  to be lost in so many topics...I think this forum should be organized on targeted categories... to be  easy to follow the topics .... This forum  should have a practical topics  with direct interactions with extraterestrial  people .They may come from time to time to give answers...

I am  technicaly inclined ,I am pasionate about free energy , antigravity  and other unconventional  technologies .... A little help from our extraterestrial  friends in our practical  research would be great apreciated... I think with  their help we can make some basic antigravity  ,experimental system that already was discovered on earth  but was hiden from our eyes... If my post will be seen by some administrators of this forum  please let me know... I have some questions to ask from  our extraterestrial  friends regarding antigravity technology....  simple system  that was given  to humans but some details  was lost in time... need to complete the picture to replicate them...

Now I give you some you  tube links to see some  experiments made by rusian  guy ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JeeaZlYonc   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCC1Ks4BJ4    and here ,  energetic forum  discutions  about antigravity  technology   http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/ene … on-vehicle

Last edited by sinergicus (2020-12-27 17:37:05)

#14 2020-12-27 17:45:15

sinergicus wrote:

I have some questions to put regarding antigravity technology....  simple system  that was given  to humans but some details  was lost in time... need to complete the picture to replicate them.

greetings sinergicus,

i took a book out from the library and studied it about 47 years ago that had the diagrams and schematics how to construct an anti gravity ship.

can't locate it now but i want to build a ship too since i was an early teenager.

i began my extraterrestrial, and anti gravity ship studies 47 years ago.

sad to say i have not yet completed construction on my ship.

i haven't even begun very very sad to say.

all i can hope for now and the closest i can come to a ship is to be beamed up by one of the star fleet inter galactic ships.

hopefully not the ones that experiment painfully on humanoid creatures.

hopefully a friendly one will beam me up.

have a nice day.

BEAM ME UP PLEASE !!!

09b4e52cb8565a7556bf8bcd423e57ae.jpg

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:36:27)

#15 2021-01-01 16:54:29

sinergicus

In  the following  book, the author Howard Menger at  the page 193, In the chapter  The  experiments , is described an succesful experiment regarding   antigravity system ispired by extraterrestrial people.... informations was given telepathically ... very simple  principle  but ,unfortunately are missing some details .. would  be great if somebody will figure out how to complete  the picture ...  https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id= … up&seq=193

#16 2021-01-01 18:28:11

Happy

sinergicus wrote:

I think this forum should be organized on targeted categories... to be  easy to follow the topics ....

Hello sinergicus, and welcome! smile This forum was made foremost for community interactions, not to work as a database, but I see your point. it takes a lot of work to organize something like that, however. And there are many sites around on the web which are really huge on categorized, relevant and factual information. We are ambitious, but not that many. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#17 2021-01-05 12:45:28

Happy wrote:

This forum was made foremost for community interactions, not to work as a database.
We are ambitious, but not that many. smile

greetings Happy,

thanks for the very good explanation.

yes i agree.

have a nice day,

enoch

#18 2021-02-20 15:31:52

sinergicus

Happy wrote:
sinergicus wrote:

I think this forum should be organized on targeted categories... to be  easy to follow the topics ....

Hello sinergicus, and welcome! smile This forum was made foremost for community interactions, not to work as a database, but I see your point. it takes a lot of work to organize something like that, however. And there are many sites around on the web which are really huge on categorized, relevant and factual information. We are ambitious, but not that many. smile

Can you please talk with  Goshia and ask her to speak with extraterrestrial friends  and invite  them  here and provide some  advicess and guidance in replicating some simple antigravity  devices .. I am technically  inclined ....  a little  inspiration from
them would be great apreciated... I need confirmation  if   they are open  to help us in this  direction , after that , I will come directly  with questions about  the subject...

Thank you ...

Last edited by sinergicus (2021-02-20 15:32:34)

#19 2021-03-15 19:50:39

sinergicus

I post  here some  informations regarding antigravity  experiments  with  missing details in the hope ,some day our extraterestrial friends will help us to replicate  soe simple antigravity  systems .... in fact these are toys  in comparison  with  their technology  , but we not  need sophisticated systems at  this time but something simple , practical and easy to replicate.... good for experimenting with this  technologies with posible aplications in multiple  directions....

So  , here we have  an fragment from  the book  : From outer space to you , by Howard Menger  regarding an exciting experiment inspired by exraterestrials ..... some details are missing , so we will be happy if our extraterestrial friends can complete the schematic , with conections and other details   to help us  to   understand  the phisical phenomena that are behind the principle of this  system...  a clear  drawing  wil be very  helpfull..... 

The Experiments

Although I would like to take personal credit for it, I believe the space people were responsible for my performing an amazing experi­ment early in 1956. Of course inventiveness runs in my family. Both my grandfather and great-grandfather were artists and inventors. I like to feel that I am similar to them in that respect.

Although I had not thought too much about inventing things, early in life I had wanted to become an artist; but it was impossible for me to obtain the necessary training. Perhaps I sublimated this urge in the more prosaic occupation of sign painting.

Often in the sign shop, after working hours, however, I would putter around, trying to make new things.

On one such evening I had just finished a sign and was cleaning the brushes prior to going home when the telephone rang. I said, "Hello!" into' it, but there was no response; so I said, "Hello!" several times. Still no reply, so I put it down. Immediately, however, I had the urge to lift the receiver and listen again. I did so, and there was no dial tone; the circuit was still disconnected.

I listened for a few moments and was about to replace the receiver when I heard a high-pitched buzzing sound coming from it. I put it back to my ear, but after a few seconds it stopped. Then I put the telephone down and forgot about it.

As I was preparing to lock up I received a sudden and strong impulse to remain in the shop. Then almost mechanically I began to move about, pick up pieces of wood, other materials, and set about con­structing something—just what I didn't know. Whatever I was doing, I seemed to be controlled and directed, working as if I had a set of blueprints right in front of me and knew exactly every move to make.

I set the materials I had assembled on the bench. Using a 24-inch plywood base, I drilled a hole halfway through the center. In the hole I placed securely the carbon rod of a broken flashlight cell. Next I obtained a large nail of like diameter and wound the nail with 50 turns of very fine copper wire. When I had slid the finished coil off the nail, the unwound ends of wire remaining measured about eight or 10 inches. I soldered two extra connections: one from the top and one from the bottom; two of the ends were connected to a small pen flashlight battery. I stapled some of the wires to the plywood base to hold the assembly in position.

Next I took the small brass cap off the larger flashlight battery cell and glued it in the exact center of a 10-inch aluminum disc, which had been put on the jig-saw and placed in a balanced position directly on top of the carbon rod. I do remember definitely that four ends of the wire pointed at the edges of the disc directly opposite each other in the form of a cross, and approximately one-eighth of an inch from the edge of the disc. All of the equipment was set up in accordance with an imaginary shape of a pyramid.

Then I made two connections at the bottom of the apparatus, which apparently completed the circuit—for the disc immediately was en­veloped by a bluish, spinning light! Then, to my utter amazement, it rose from the platform, crashed through the 12-foot ceiling, which was made of aluminum paper, apparently bounced off the peak roof and then came down again through the same hole through which it had made its ascent!

It crashed with more force than the weight of the aluminum would normally permit, almost completely destroying itself so far as recon­struction of that particular model was concerned.

I was so surprised and shocked I sat down in complete silence and thought for several minutes.

Did the electrons which came from the small battery start some­thing in the atmosphere in the form of some type of energy which took over, once the machine had been "primed"? The small amount of power from the battery surely never could have moved the object in any way.     angely-sveta.ru

I was too shaken to do any more work that night, but the next morn­ing I tried to duplicate the experiment,—without success. I just couldn't remember where I had been apparently shown to make the various connections. Later I was able to duplicate the experiment to the extent that the disc glowed; but never did it move. I am writing this with the hope that some open-minded physicist or electronics engineer will, in my brief account above, detect a key which will open the door to some type of free primary energy which the space people say is avail­able all around us, waiting to be tapped.

Some critics, hearing of my experiments, have suggested that I photographed such models while they were in flight, and their remarks amaze me; for had I been able to invent such a model which would fly, this event in itself would be almost as startling as the spaceships they accuse me of hoaxing up.

The success of the initial experiments quite naturally put my mind on what one of my friends termed "the free energy kick," and I stepped up my experiments with magnets, which had always fascinated me and with which I had played around in little experiments in the shop.

The same friend told me one day he had invented a magnetic motor and was in the process of having it patented. I became enthusiastic, and, wishing to help him get some needed publicity, I suggested he go on the Long John Show and tell his story. I asked also that he bring a model of the motor; he agreed, and I made the necessary arrange­ments for his appearance on the show.

Two days before the show he telephoned me frantically, saying he would have to construct a new model, and asking if I would bring some of my magnets over to his place and help him. So we went to the laboratory of a friend of his, who is an electronics engineer. There we worked several hours, but were unsuccessful in putting together a model which would work satisfactorily.

That night when I went home I decided to rig up something quickly for the show, since I had promised by telegram to bring the man and a motor. So I stayed up all night, working out a system of off-balanced magnets, whereby the north and south poles of the magnets seeked equilibrium and came to a halt. To keep such an apparatus in motion it was necessary to upset its normal balance. This, I might add, was a different principle from the one involved in my friend's invention. I got my idea from thinking about the universe which is kept in motion because of its off-balance seeking an equilibrium (if it ever did reach an equilibrium naturally all motion would cease).

The model I constructed for the show worked all by itself for about two minutes without my having to impart any work to the rotary, off-centered magnets. In my haste to construct in time for the show, how­ever, I put it together with quick-drying glue, and it broke.

Since there was no time to construct a new model, I gathered up the components and rushed to the studio with them, and was able to demonstrate something of the principle involved.

As yet nobody has been able to duplicate this simple apparatus, as far as I know.

One of my latest experiments involved a thing people have called impossible—a "one-pole magnet." The minute someone says some­thing is impossible, I am presented with a challenge, as I was in this case.

Does a magnet with only one pole refute Newton's third law of mo­tion, which states that every force or every action produces an equal or opposite reaction? Whether or not it does, many witnesses saw me demonstrate the "one-pole magnet" during a recent lecture, sponsored by Dr. Alfred Smith of The Space Seekers Society in Philadelphia.

As with the so-called free energy motor, a series of these magnets have turned a small direct current generator and lighted a small flash­light bulb. In my opinion, this is an example of harnessing a free energy to impart work of its own accord, generating a secondary energy in the form of what we term electricity or electrons, which, in turn, pro­duces light energy or heat.

Magnetic phenomena in the form of what we call attraction is not a pull, but a push from a surrounding unseen funnel of magnetic vor­tex enveloping this planet, which in itself represents a balance of mo­tion in the form of imbalance which continually seeks an equilibrium —an effect presenting itself as secondary energies seen and unseen, originating from a Cause Unseen which is Infinite.

The second  system is  about   biological antigravity discovered by  a russian scientist named Grebennicov...he has discovered some insects that have in their body parts ,some   geometrical microstructures that generating antigravity... starting from this  observations,  Grebennikow  has made some small platform  with parts taken from insects and flew with  that  with relatively  high speed... simple  and effective... I am thinking if  our extraterestrial  friends can  find more details about  that insects, analise them  ,watch how that microstructures looks and transform that geometricall shapes in something that can be replicated with our 3d printers to  see if works  ..I am very sure they can  do that .... they can  find any information with their technology ( maybe to acces the so called akashik records ) .....

Here you can read about his experiments with  flying platform  :  https://11faustia11.com/wp-content/uplo … tation.pdf

Last edited by sinergicus (2021-03-15 19:54:56)

#20 2021-03-18 17:42:51

Jim Stav

I hope you can make some sense of this...it's from a book I have been fascinated with for about 5 yrs. now. If this triggers you I can post a link to a website where you can download for free in it's entirety. The info is claimed to be from off-planet....your own discernment as usual applies. In at least one video Swaruu does in fact have "strong" thoughts about one of the authors in these series of books...if in fact it is the same being that she references?

To quote:

There are some real "miracles" appearing to come forth from the laboratories and honest scientists who dare to speak out confirm the fact that this totally new Cosmogony is gradually being comprehended in scientific circles. It is a major reason WHY THE MEDIA AND PRESS HAD TO BE PLACED UNDER TOTAL CONTROL AND BE SILENCED.

The complete description of the wave is THE UNDIVIDED AND THE DIVIDED-MULTIPLIED UNIVERSE. This completes the cycle. The DIVIDED UNIVERSE accounts for but one swing of the cosmic pendulum. It does not account for its countless repetitions which have given you a universe which had no beginnings and has no endings.

This new two-way principle accounts for the simultaneous invisible swing of the pendulum from its zero of stillness to its compression focus and back again through expansion. It also accounts for the voidance principle which makes of this universe an imagined one in which every happening anywhere is voided by its equal "unhappening" everywhere.

It accounts for the motion picture universe of illusion which many great thinkers have suggested as a probability for if the light of man's cinema were turned off, the sequential stills which constitute the illusion of motion would disappear. So, also, would the sequential waves of light of the Cosmic Cinema of the Creator's thinking disappear into blank space.

In thus closing the discussion of the Coulomb Law, I again repeat:

EVERY ACTION-REACTION OF WAVE MOTION IS VOIDED AS IT OCCURS, IS REPEATED AS IT IS VOIDED, AND IS RECORDED AS IT IS REPEATED.

SOLENOID COILS IMPROPERLY WOUND

Another failure of international science is not to have discovered that the solenoid coils of its research laboratories are improperly--therefore inefficiently--wound. Did Mr. Tesla realize this? Indeed he did and that is when the real thrust was made to get rid of him.

Not having discovered that the universe is an optical universe of gravity-controlled light instead of an electromagnetic one, it has wound its coils cylindrically instead of conically. Also, it has wound them without taking consideration of the collisions which necessitate opposite clockwise and counter-clockwise directions for each coil to create maximum gravity power without violating Nature's one direction. The diagram shows how they should be wound. (See Fig. 34)

Also, it has not discovered that there are four pairs of gravity poles on each gravity bar instead of only one pair at its ends. There MUST be in order to account for the octave multiplying-and-dividing power which the wave is created to fulfill. These four focal pairs are located on each side of its centering zero, the square of the distance from each other. They not only create the elements of compressed light and heat but also create the spectrum which is the measure of heat as well as being the sex and life principles of Creation. The two end zeros represent the inert gases of their octaves and the centering zero marks the collision point of maximum heat. The sun and all lesser matter are created and stepped up from cathodes to anodes. (See Fig. 29A )

The diagram (34, 34A & 35) tells how Nature winds its coils, all going around their axes in the same direction but each coil having a clockwise direction from one center and a counter-clockwise direction from the other. This accounts for an equator for the expansion ends, the cathodes of cold space, and another equator for the compression ends, the anodes of hot suns. A little consideration given to this process of Nature will dispel any wonderment as to the source of the sun's energy and, also, it will account for the curvature of gravity in space. Note that Fig. 35 parallels the same effect in the union of the sexes.

It is an axiom of science that no more power can be taken from a generator than that which the generator puts into it. Let us consider this carefully. Any electrical engineer would reasonably ask WHY these solenoids give more power than your power plant puts into them. The answer goes back to the principle of the UNDIVIDED stillness and the pairs of opposites which comprise the DIVIDED universe in motion. Nature's suns are the result of maximum motion and maximum heat. Your planets do not receive that maximum heat of your suns. The heat which they receive has been divided by its radiation. If your Earth received the entire undivided heat, it would be equally as hot, and so would all of the other planets.

Your home power plants are the prototypes of your suns. In them is the maximum heat which the voltage of power used will give to them. That may be thousands of kilowatts. That power is divided into millions of lights and outlets in a town or city. If each of those lights and outlets received the full power of their generator, they would burn up as planets would do if they received the undivided broadly-distributed power received from their "town's generator".

The same principle applies to the power of a man. He, also, can give no more power to any task than he has received for building his body; that is true, but he does not give his full power to small tasks like opening an egg or polishing a window else he would destroy them. They also receive his much divided power. To lift one pound takes but a little of the power that is in him, but to lift a hundred and fifty pounds might take all of it.

Thus it is with the hundred outlets which are your house. You can take out of them only the divided power they receive from your home plant, but if you take ten of those outlets and connect them with a series of conical coils, you can heat a disc of steel to incandescence at their gravity centers with the coil itself while also creating heat units with the current at the anode points where the current collides.

In this manner, you have taken more heat from your current outlets than they have given to you.

RUTHERFORD-BOHR THEORY OF ATOMIC STRUCTURE

Let us look at this theory for as we conclude this lesson we need to question the validity of that Rutherford-Bohr theory of atomic structure.

The preceding pages picture a consistent universe of interchanging swings of the cosmic pendulum which have no resemblance to the familiar diagram which we print here. (See Fig. 36)

Allow us to question this theory. It claims that every atom has a nucleus which is held together by some mysterious "glue", but no scientist has yet discovered what that "glue" is. Every scientist does know, however, that a compression pump will not only produce heat but will hold it together as one mass, and that a vacuum pump will take the heat out of it and produce cold.

Why search any longer for that "glue" for compression lies at the end of that useless search? Science also claims that its nuclei are surrounded by various layers of electrons which revolve around them in certain mathematical layers in planes which do not parallel the equator of its nucleus. Nature gives no precedent for such a peculiar action. Suns and planets are surrounded solely by rings which revolve around their equators. These rings wind up into planets which gradually leave their planes of birth, as the outer planets beyond Mercury have done and as Mercury will also do. They still revolve around their centering suns but in an outward direction and not at fixed levels.

Nature has no precedent for that action for all motion is spiral. The directional movement of all planets is centrifugal.

If Science really knew what electrons are, it would not sustain that theory for one second. When we discuss the "Russell" new chart of the elements, we will tell what they are and this will greatly help science in the work on electronics. Suffice it for here to say that electrons do not revolve in orbits around any nucleus. In fact, they do not have a nucleus. They spring from the zero inert gases of their octave toward a nucleus in the first element of their fourth octave--as lithium springs from helium--then multiply in cube ratio at each step toward carbon.

Science has already found such a particle which acts like an electron but is two hundred times more powerful. Further discussion about it is useless at this point for if the foregoing is not sufficiently convincing, then further consideration would not aid it but compound the incomprehension.

NEW LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS

As we move along into the new laws of thermodynamics I am going to give respect and reverence to the man who penned them to paper for you ones. It was Walter Russell and he received them directly from me as I now write--except that his was a comprehension capacity and not simply as a translator of the information. Some of you will read this and say, "Well, then its hardly 'new' because Russell is long dead". How many of you understand them from the time Russell shared them as he brought them forth for you? I thought so--hardly anyone! Your world would have already been turned about and headed toward God if you had understood. Most of you readers will have never even HEARD OF RUSSELL except through these writings or in research from these writings. Ah 'tis indeed sad for these men came forth out of their time--to test the readiness; and have always found it lacking--I hope it happens not this time also, for your sequence of events precludes further "dragging" opportunities. NOW IS THE TIME, HUMAN BROTHERS--IT IS "MAKE IT" OR "BREAK IT" TIME.

In the last lesson, we stated that a distinguished scientist said that he believed you would soon learn how to control gravity from which marvelous results would follow. I also relayed that science has already been able to control gravity for a long time but does not know that it has done so. Let us consider this by giving a few examples.

One conspicuous example is the projection of satellites into gravity-free orbits around the Earth. More conspicuous still is the demonstrated fact that astronauts can accompany those satellites and reduce their speed at will in order to lower them to the ground where ground forces can control their areas of landing. The very fact of ground crews knowing where they are at all times is another conquest of gravity. To be able to talk to them from thousands of miles away is still another conquest for, heretofore, man has been able to talk to others only by wire until radio, television and radar had been discovered. I use this example for these are what you-the-public are allowed to see and know. There are incredible things which are hidden intentionally from you and yet there is no use utilizing those things as example for you have nothing with which to relate the information.

This all grew from the conquest of gravity by the airplane itself. Such a miracle would have been considered an impossibility during the end of the last century. A familiar quotation then was: "You could no more do that than you could fly." This phrase would seem strange to the coming generation.

What greater miracle in the conquest of gravity could be thought of by man than the power to hurl rockets and explosive missiles thousands of miles into space and to control the spot on the other side of the earth, or across its poles, upon which their projectors desire them to land? Equally great is the power of an adversary to meet those missiles, which they can find in mid-air at great distances from their point of projection, with others.

This is already such mundane capability that it becomes totally ridiculous that you-the-public would buy into such lies as that which happened in Iraq. Right now there is pictured an installation of the giant "Bull" cannon in Iraq which takes up the entire side of a hill--openly visible. How is it that mosques were hit, dwellings and shelters--and the nuclear installations and such as the Bull cannon were not touched??? America, alone, has satellite capability set up for control of you by the Bankers (called the Star Wars Defense System) which allows for reading a business card of a specific person from orbit. The same for audio signals--so guess WHO IS FOOLING WHO!

The conquest of gravity by liquefying gases, even to inert gases, is still another seeming impossibility for it is a reversal of Nature's process of heating, even as the freezing of soft metals to harder ones of greater conductivity is further evidence of the increasing power of the Mind of man.

Even the ability to create the fuels which hurl these missiles and satellites is another one of man's miracles. It is also a transmutation process for it divides the very elements to get that part of them which serves their purpose and discards the other parts.

As a last example of the many uses which could be cited of gravity control is the power of science to take from the high octave elements, such as zirconium which gravity has multiplied by its compression power, and make them into transistors. These do thousands of times as much as the old "electric" storage batteries do, but no scientist would think of GRAVITY as being its CAUSE. This is because science thinks of gravity in the Newtonian concept. Manufacturers of computers have been enabled to do great things with gravity and simplify their machines because of it. They, too, however, are unaware of the true nature of gravity.

Up to a century ago, man had not begun to make any conspicuous use of the power to control gravity. God alone had that power. When the steam engine was invented, that God-power began to multiply in man. That is what God intends for man who was created to manifest his Creator on Earth. God's highest goal for man is his own omnipotence and omniscience. Man already has God's omnipresence, for his every thought and action extend to the farthermost star and end in himself. That includes their unity with every other human on Earth--and this spells out the brotherhood-of-man relationship.

The tragedy of present-day humanity is that mankind is not aware of its power nor of its real Source, for if it were aware of these things man could not possibly slaughter other men in his barbarous unholy wars.

NEW LAWS

This will deal with that which we will simply refer to henceforth as Russell's New Laws of Thermodynamics. Past lessons, and especially the just prior one, have very plainly explained the Creator's process of causing a visible universe of hot light of suns and stars to appear from the inconceivably cold light of space and then to disap-pear into it or, as man describes it, to be swallowed up by it, yet man has never yet been able to discover that process.

The main reason for that failure is that his concept of the creation of the visible light universe is that it was created out of some cataclysmic happening in the universe which resulted in a great ball of fire. Believing this, he reasons that that ball of fire will gradually cool by splitting up into smaller balls of fire. That belief is the basis of his theory that energy lies in matter itself and of the expanding universe which will cause the eventual death of the universe. The name given to that cosmic death is ENTROPY.

Out of that same concept of the birth of Creation grew the belief that energy cannot run uphill but only downhill. To formulate that into a system, the first and second laws of thermodynamics were formed, with emphasis on the second.

It is very strange that such a code of laws could ever have been written or followed as sacrosanct by modern science in view of the fact that every laboratory on Earth is today making energy run uphill by multiplying the stillness of fifteen pounds pressure per square inch to thousands of pounds pressure by compressing room temperature to an incandescence which can melt the hardest steel into vapors in a few seconds.

Let me quote what one, Sir Oliver Lodge, says about it in his book entitled "Energy":

"Sir William Thompson, our great authority, found it difficult to realize that in a steam engine the heat not only fell down in temperature from boiler to condenser ... but that, unlike water, heat was actually consumed in the process, so that less heat was given to the condenser than was taken from the boiler".

Of course it was, for the heat expanded into cold in the process to again heat by compression, like rain becoming compressed from hot vapors by falling into the sea.

I continue the quote:

"That is not so in a hydraulic engine, nor in an electric; just as much electricity flows away from a motor as flows to it. The work is done at the expense of the drop in voltage. But heat engines . . . were exception. Heat not only fell in temperature but was actually consumed and turned into other forms of energy".

Of course the voltage will drop. The heat turns into cold which generates heat by compressing it. We again quote our new law of the cycles which makes the universe of motion continuous. Cold generates, generation heats, heat radiates and radiation cools. Each is the reaction of each other's action. Each gives birth to its opposite mate. Life begets death and death begets life. Inbreathing forces an outbreathing.

To continue the quoting:

"This is now sometimes called the First Law of Thermodynamics, which is a definite assertion that heat is energy. . . . Work can only be done by passing or transferring energy from something at high level or potential or temperature to something else at lower level or potential or temperature. So to a hydraulic engineer all the water in the sea is useless, for it is all at the same level. The fact that water tends to run downhill and reach the sea is an example of the dissipation of available energy. It may do work on the journey, but the ultimate result is stagnation. The fact that bodies actually cool, or in other words that heat tends to flow down from high temperature to low, is another example…..".

This is not in accord with Natural Law. The new Laws of Thermodynamics fully contradict this reasoning.

We again quote a conspicuous untruth from Lodge's "The Ether of Space":

"Light is an electromagnetic disturbance. Optics is a branch of electricity".

That is not in accord with Natural Law. LIGHT is the ONE THING which constitutes Creation. The fact that man can produce visible light by shortening the long waves of invisible light through resisting its flow, as a meteorite does, or by the friction of a dynamo wheel or a solenoid coil, or even by shuffling his feet upon a carpet and touching metal, does not warrant man to conclude that he created light. All of the consummate Illuminates such as the Krishna of the Bhagavad-Gita, Immanuel and Buddha have told you that GOD IS LIGHT. To presume that man has created Light by his own activities is to claim that he has Created God.

If optics is a branch of electricity, it is strange that no book on optics that you have around, ever makes any mention of electricity as being its basis. Optics itself makes one conspicuous mistake, and it is a most serious one because it misleads one as to the nature of light. It constantly speaks of, and diagrams, PARALLEL rays of light. THERE ARE NO PARALLEL RAYS OF LIGHT IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE. THEY EITHER DIVERGE OR CONVERGE.

Look about you in your own room at night. Every light in it sends curved diverging rays which converge in every other light. Look down from a plane onto cities and separating meadows. You see the prototypes of stars and star clusters in which high potential short waves lead to low potential long waves in curved rays which converge in every other light in the universe in the same manner. That is God's way of intercommunicating and recording the actions and reactions of interchanging pairs of opposites in His universe. And that is man's way, also, of multiplying space silence into audible sound by his radar system. In fact, the multiplication of silence into sound parallels man's multiplication of invisible light into visible light. Both light and silence are eternal and basic, while visible light and sound are transient repetitions.

In spite of the above refuting facts, Lodge in the same book says:

"Not yet do we realize what we are doing. Not yet have we any dynamical theory of electric currents, of static charges, and of magnetism. Not yet, indeed, have we any dynamical theory of light. . . . And when the present century, or the century after, lets us deeper into their secrets, and the secrets of other phenomena now in the course of being investigated, I feel that it will be no merely material prospect that will be opening on our view, but some glimpse into a region of the universe which Science has never entered yet, but which has been sought from afar, and perhaps blindly apprehended, by painter and poet, by philosopher and saint." (Emphasis added)

This prophesy is already unfolded. Strangely enough, by ones who do not proclaim to be scientists. Scientists seem to only take that which another scientist proclaims and furthers the lie. Who is there, therefore, who dares say that this knowledge can only come from books and teachings of men whose concepts are forever changing, and whose teachings have likewise changed, from the flat-world concepts to the Ptolemy, Copernicus, Newton, Faraday, Tesla and Rutherford-Bohr concepts?

THE LAWS

1. Cold generates energy. Heat radiates energy. Cold multiples.

It cannot divide for it is the fulcrum of the universe which must extend to multiply. Heat divides. It cannot multiply but can be multiplied.

2. Every action must be preceded and followed by its equal and opposite reaction. Heat is the reaction of cold. Heat could not come into being save for the compressive action of cold, nor could it repeat itself without losing itself in basic cold.

3. Cold is static, unchanging and unconditioned. It eternally lives. Cold light is the basic ONE THING of this universe. Heat waves are dynamic, forever changing and dually conditioned. They are eternally living and dying to simulate life.

4. Cold light is the omnipresent basis of universal intelligence and energy. Hot waves of light, which man calls matter, are a simulation of intelligence and energy. There is no intelligence or energy in matter.

5. Static cold and dynamic heat express their opposite energies at angles of ninety degrees from their axes of rotation. Cold retains its static, motionless condition along wave axes where motion ceases at points of maximum heat, while heat extends along equators to again expand as cold. This balanced interchanging completes the wave cycle.

6. Cold compresses. Cold multiplies cold to create heat. Heat expands to divide heat into cold. Varied pressures of heat constitute the octave color spectrum cycles and the octave chemical cycles of matter. Their varied wave lengths are the basis of your mathematics.

7. Long low waves of low potential and high frequencies constitute the invisible spectrum and low density gases while short high waves of high potential and low frequencies constitute the basis for high density.

It is our hope that deep consideration of the consistency of these laws will point out to all workers in science the fact that the old laws have actually been but words to them and become a habit like deep-seated tradition, for they have not followed them in their laboratory practices.

Let us leave this portion for I ask that you review until you memorize, the preceding laws for we shall be expanding on them. When we pen again we shall consider SOUND AND SILENCE.

#21 2021-04-08 00:51:55

Jim Stav

"what does Robert369 on these "New Laws"?"

Hi Hermion...I too would like to see if Robert has any input here....or anyone who can get a confirmation on this material from Walter Russell who received it from a "friend" around 1925 I think it was? By the way I cannot answer your questions...but I hope someone here can? If Robert agrees I will post the site & author who gave it to Walter so long ago. Keep in mind one of the authors of this many series of Journals might be the same being that Swaruu may have a beef with?

#22 2021-04-08 03:42:48

Robert369

Well, since people expressly ask... The above material is a bit strangely worded but can be interpreted as a mostly correct definition of energy waves:

Our sun emits "cold light" to us in the form of longitudinal EM waves which are mostly denied by our fake-science as they have utterly different properties than the generally known "hot" (and thus harmful) transversal EM waves. Transversal waves come into existence when longitudinal waves hit matter, which emits the transversal waves, e.g. as regular light, UV or IR light. Opposite to what our fake-science claims, the transversal waves cannot travel space for any meaningful distance (which includes radio waves).

#23 2021-04-08 12:30:19

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

Interesting, so what's going on with radio astronomy?

Nothing, just another funny Cabal lie to make people wait on something that doesn't exist.

#24 2021-09-09 13:01:50

Kian369

In the latest video by Pleiadian Knowledge, Yazhi confirms my theory that the effect of anti-gravity is caused by counter-rotating a magnetic field:

https://youtu.be/OdSGaEoFo1c?t=1071

#25 2021-09-09 13:13:49

Robert369

Yes, this is generally known and even works on a consciousness level where you can visualize two counter rotating merkabas for your upper and lower body, which then will have a similar effect. As a mental exercise this obviously needs a sufficient high frequency and consciousness level, but is is known and proven to work.

There also are many technological solutions for this, some more or less efficient, and some even doable with cheap and simple technology. But there's way more to this than just anti-gravity, because if one not only applies the magnetic field but also the electric field, the effects of such construction can do way more.

Board footer