You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-26 17:54:59

Mustafa

I am very interested to have direct contact

Greetings Taygetan and Swaruunian Team

I would very much appreciate to have direct contact with you.

How could we establish such a connection? What is it I must do or will you contact me somehow?
Please let me know.

Thank you very much for any answer

Peace

#2 2023-02-26 20:09:33

Re: I am very interested to have direct contact

Mustafa wrote:

Greetings Taygetan and Swaruunian Team

I would very much appreciate to have direct contact with you.

How could we establish such a connection? What is it I must do or will you contact me somehow?
Please let me know.

Thank you very much for any answer

Peace

It has been made abundantly clear that THIS group does not do that.  Unless you can astral project and locate their ship, they are not going to reach out.  I think their mission has strict contact protocols in place. 

There were also warnings about folks that do make contact that claim they are talking to taygettans, and are not taygettans.  And some are taygettans but are not from their group.  There are apparently hundreeds of groups out there all on separate missions with no communications amongst themselves...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2023-02-26 21:30:13

Lyran

I chased contact itself with all I had for a long time, however, having come to certain realizations regarding the parameters I set for this experience, I know "direct contact" means it'll be over - I'll have to go.
But direct contact takes many forms. It doesn't necessarily mean speaking Direct. The Pleiadians have been so close to me for so long now I feel like a contactee in my own right. The small crew which remains cannot speak with thousands as they were previously but if you have a pertinent query which hasn't been covered, Gosia may ask for you smile This is as good as it gets for me. I don't need to speak directly - I Trust Gosia for this.
That being said, you set the parameters of your own life and can change them from here so just make it real. Imagination is your greatest tool.

#4 2023-02-27 02:52:45

StarDeity
Banned

Why do you want or need the contact for.

#5 2023-02-27 18:26:45

nextdream

#6 2023-02-28 14:16:18

siriancheetah

ets are all around in the sky above you at all times , just point them and start talking to them telepathically with anyone who is pleadian (ask them for this) , learn and make your own contact , its easy

#7 2023-03-02 05:14:14

Yankee

All I can suggest is meditate and go as deep as you can. I've heard a young woman talk to me many times. If I have the timeline right it started way before Gosia's friends were in orbit. Often just one or two words that startles the bejesus out of me, like today. My hypothesis is I've been good at passing through the right frequency and really bad at holding it!

#8 2023-03-02 12:40:04

Mytomi

I have been thinking about something similar. I do not hope for direct contact per se, instead I would formulate my wish this way:

For the record and for the universe to know, I hereby state my intention to work for the Taygetan embassy on Earth or The Earth-Taygetan Friendship Society or similar institution to promote the cultural exchange between the civilizations, friendly co-existence and co-creation.

Board footer