You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-27 20:33:35

Happy

Earth Council

Does anyone know how an Earth Council can be set up and work properly?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2020-12-27 20:39:42

Re: Earth Council

Happy wrote:

Does anyone know how an Earth Council can be set up and work properly?

greetings,

what is an earth council ?

what is it's functions and responsibilities ?

thanks

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:32:17)

#3 2020-12-27 20:44:16

Happy

Earth Council Alliance

[Edit: Ouch! That's Agenda 21! <puke> ... and a lot of Bhudhistic strings when searching other 'councils' on the net there... ... anyone...?]

#4 2020-12-28 06:54:29

Happy wrote:

Earth Council Alliance

[Edit: Ouch! That's Agenda 21! <puke> ... and a lot of Bhudhistic strings when searching other 'councils' on the net there... ... anyone...?]

just pulled some pics of net.

i have no idea what they are related to just that they have the words that you spoke of,
"earth council"

#5 2020-12-28 07:03:43

Happy

Enoch, I think this gives us a rough picture of it:

From the video "Holographic Society - Extraterrestrial Model (Direct Pleiadian Contact-Taygeta)" YouTube / Transcript

Swaruu [01:44]: When a town has all the resources it needs, and has empathy for the peers and members within it, when it is known that everyone is connected as it is in a small community, what affects you affects everyone. Therefore abuses among themselves will be minimal to nonexistent. So you do not need a government that imposes rules on that population, because they already follow their own rules and go well. With the premise of freedom and own responsibility both individually and collectively.

[...]

[03:09]What is a council? It is a group of people who gather around a table, usually round, or without a table, sitting in a circle where you can see the face all equally. They are composed of members of the general population freely. That is, anyone can ask to be part of the council either in general, or only for the discussion in turn about a particular issue. Or by consensus of the same council, one or more people may be asked to intervene in the discussion for the reason that they are involved in the topic, or because they present themselves as experts in the subject. Any citizen of a culture can be a member of the council, including children as they have very good ideas and are very welcome.

When the problem exceeds the solution capacity of the council of a town, or region, it will proceed to seek help from the following council that includes the town or region that submits the petition. That is, it is in their jurisdiction. This continues until you reach the High Council of the species or culture. That is why it is said that it is stepped.

Somehow, I don't visualize an Earth Council as a democratic forum, where the majority vote decides whatever is to be decided. In a democracy 'stepping up' means the authority is diminished locally. It's opposite in holographic societies, I imagine. Those the topic concerns has the higherst authority, and they are found locally. That's why decisions must be are made by agreement, and not by dictate.

There is probably a mentality challenge in this on Earth. But I think this is a learning challenge, like so many things... ... a transition thing...

Gosia [09:14]: And what about ethics and morals? Is it accepted by all equally?

Swaruu [09:21]: As expected, it differs. But the basis here is that people have another base mentality. It is the mentality of the people that is the key to a holographic society. Then there is the concept of respect for others, even if we do not agree. This translates to what I said before… That we can not impose our criteria on the people of the Earth and their ideas and reasons to be as they are. To incarnate to suffer or for whatever reason. Because we know that it obeys more expanded plans and concepts. It is the mentality of the people that is the key to a holographic society.

[Edit: ...reminds me of Michael Tellinger's UBUNTU and "One Small Town" concept. I haven't looked into that for some time, though.]

#6 2020-12-28 07:25:27

Happy wrote:

Enoch, I think this gives us a rough picture of it:

excellent information.

now i understand the principles.

i'll watch the video example that you referred to.

yes this would be great to implement on earth !!!

thanks for explaining the fundamentals and principles involved.

have a good day.

#7 2020-12-28 07:48:17

mitkobs

This forum/site and video channels of cosmic agency are already some kind of counsel. We receive info from Taygetans, we give advice each other sharing this information among us and that information we turn in practice in our daily lives. In my opinion just continue to practice the given info and also share the information with others who are willing to take it. Do that in internet in groups and other forums. Talk with your friends, neighbors, colleges in work, do that carefully, see how they are perceptive for such ideas and only then proceed.

For what else such counsel can be applicable?

#8 2020-12-28 07:57:20

Happy

Excellent, mitkobs! smile You point to the workings of it. Your approach bypasses the difficulties of densely populated areas. And remedies the alienation of living in cities...

#9 2020-12-28 17:48:18

Quaintlove369

The Terran/Gaian Council would have to be as previously stated, holographic and all-inclusive. But it needs to be a unified front, also it must declare immediate independence from all other external sources. The Galactice Federation, Alcyone Council and others as well. This declaration of independence would basically be us, the human race, stating that we are now assuming proper piloting of the course of our planet... as well choosing our own allies. Of course going into practical details, it is rather simple, but requires work. We just need more eyes on this. Local and regional councils could be in order to deal with the bustling infrastructure of our home. This would eventually culminate with a Planetary Council which would be able to oversee the affairs of our whole planet. The plan just has not had enough eyes, enough conscious minds towards this ideal state for our people. The more people who could become aware of this kind of plan, the more viable it becomes. We could truly end our nightmare once and for all.

So the first step as it has been said time and time again would first be the rally call. The unification of our people and the dissolution of the illusory barriers. Of course we all worry about the Cabal, but they are becoming a non-factor. The real question is: How will we proceed after they are subdued? Earth's government, education, cultures and even our language will need to be pioneered. Who will take the helm? Us. The residents of Earth, star-seeds and all. All of earth will have to take responsibility into our own hands, we cannot continue to let our governments be responsible for us. So we must take back what we have given away. Once everything calms down we could petition for this immediately: to overturn Democracy, Communism, and other obsolete ideas for something akin to this. It matters not who starts it, as long as we can bring it to fruition.

#10 2020-12-28 18:07:29

mitkobs

Quaintlove369 wrote:

The Terran/Gaian Council would have to be as previously stated, holographic and all-inclusive. But it needs to be a unified front, also it must declare immediate independence from all other external sources. The Galactice Federation, Alcyone Council and others as well. This declaration of independence would basically be us, the human race, stating that we are now assuming proper piloting of the course of our planet... as well choosing our own allies. Of course going into practical details, it is rather simple, but requires work. We just need more eyes on this. Local and regional councils could be in order to deal with the bustling infrastructure of our home. This would eventually culminate with a Planetary Council which would be able to oversee the affairs of our whole planet. The plan just has not had enough eyes, enough conscious minds towards this ideal state for our people. The more people who could become aware of this kind of plan, the more viable it becomes. We could truly end our nightmare once and for all.

So the first step as it has been said time and time again would first be the rally call. The unification of our people and the dissolution of the illusory barriers. Of course we all worry about the Cabal, but they are becoming a non-factor. The real question is: How will we proceed after they are subdued? Earth's government, education, cultures and even our language will need to be pioneered. Who will take the helm? Us. The residents of Earth, star-seeds and all. All of earth will have to take responsibility into our own hands, we cannot continue to let our governments be responsible for us. So we must take back what we have given away. Once everything calms down we could petition for this immediately: to overturn Democracy, Communism, and other obsolete ideas for something akin to this. It matters not who starts it, as long as we can bring it to fruition.

You can be sure if the cabal is out of the picture our galactic friends will come right away with their ships and will bring some new technology to relief the most hard places on Earth from famine and pollution and plans for holographic society will be put in place. But there is another thing, that there are too many sleepy confused fanatical and living with their shadows people who do not know what they want and without proper ideology to guide them, they could become a real problem for such holographic society.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-28 18:08:53)

#11 2020-12-28 18:18:12

Quaintlove369

Good point, my friend. Honestly, it might be a bit rough in the beginning. At least the law of higher frequencies is in our favor. I think as long as we can raise our consciousness in these next crucial years, the others will follow suit. I think everyone wants the best for themselves, but many are unaware of their own potential. If we can show them the way to realize their own ideals, progression is very probable. Would take a bit of re-education though lol

#12 2020-12-28 18:38:36

Happy

Quaintlove369 wrote:

The Terran/Gaian Council would have to be as previously stated, holographic and all-inclusive.

But it needs to be a unified front, also it must declare immediate independence from all other external sources.

The Galactice Federation, Alcyone Council and others as well.

This declaration of independence would basically be us, the human race, stating that we are now assuming proper piloting of the course of our planet... as well choosing our own allies.

This is the same premise for the individual sovereignity as in any setting. Recognizing own sovereignity is a condition for recognizing other’s sovereignity. And vice versa. Independence is a condition for free choice.

Quaintlove369 wrote:

Of course going into practical details, it is rather simple, but requires work.

We just need more eyes on this.

Local and regional councils could be in order to deal with the bustling infrastructure of our home.

This would eventually culminate with a Planetary Council which would be able to oversee the affairs of our whole planet.

The above mentioned all-inclusiveness means that other bodies of organizations within the population are irrelevant. This applies even to nation-states. Individuals have full capacity to self-organize within any local community they perceive themselves to be a part of.

Quaintlove369 wrote:

So the first step as it has been said time and time again would first be the rally call.

The unification of our people and the dissolution of the illusory barriers.

and

mitkobs wrote:

"[...] there are too many sleepy confused fanatical and living with their shadows people who do not know what they want and without proper ideology to guide them[...]"

We have to identify the mechanism where the individual orient itself towards the emerging social structure, and not by submittance or ‘trade’. Being a human being from Earth makes it a matter of course.

Quaintlove369 wrote:

All of earth will have to take responsibility into our own hands, we cannot continue to let our governments be responsible for us.

So we must take back what we have given away.

The only thing taken, becomes our own personal sovereignity. The interaction between individual and collective benefits in the holographic structure propagates the proceedinges and development.

This was good, Quaintlove369 and mitkobs! Thank you... smile

#13 2020-12-28 19:12:47

mitkobs

Quaintlove369 wrote:

Good point, my friend. Honestly, it might be a bit rough in the beginning. At least the law of higher frequencies is in our favor. I think as long as we can raise our consciousness in these next crucial years, the others will follow suit. I think everyone wants the best for themselves, but many are unaware of their own potential. If we can show them the way to realize their own ideals, progression is very probable. Would take a bit of re-education though lol

I like your optimism. It may work if people are willing to integrate and re-educate themselves to be ready for a holographic society but if they do not want or just live to exploit without conscience the benefits of such society without participating in work, things will become out of control. And this 3D matrix is not here without reason, it is for tough challenging characters to educate themselves with meeting their dark side and overcoming difficulties. I know that our galactic friends have resolution for all kind of personal problems and behavior and they will participate like counselors for making holographic society possible.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-28 19:15:41)

#14 2020-12-29 09:20:30

Happy

One of the biggest obstacles in this, is to explain why democracy is not the gold standard.

Democracy is generally understood as people's participation in governance, when it is not. Representation was never equal to participation. To understand this difference could be a challenge to many. When relating to 'participation', the individual focused on personal chores see this as a drag, as from experience it diverts time and energy from more pertinent activities.

So for the individual, the question becomes: "Why is participation more personally beneficial?"

#15 2020-12-29 14:28:43

Robert369

Happy wrote:

One of the biggest obstacles in this, is to explain why democracy is not the gold standard.

Democracy is generally understood as people's participation in governance, when it is not. Representation was never equal to participation. To understand this difference could be a challenge to many. When relating to 'participation', the individual focused on personal chores see this as a drag, as from experience it diverts time and energy from more pertinent activities.

So for the individual, the question becomes: "Why is participation more personally beneficial?"

The problem is that people are brainwashed into believing that democracy is the ultimate governance, while in fact it is a cabalistic means to take control from the individuals into the hands of a few. And guess who those always are...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2020-12-29 15:37:43

mitkobs

All political systems past and present are systems of control. In holographic society people do not need to be controlled by political elite because they are mature enough to control themselves individually and to be harmless to each other. And there is another crucial factor for such society to be possible, people in 5D do not have such veil of oblivion like here, they know they are the Source and they are like family the whole society and they are telepathic.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-29 15:38:34)

#17 2020-12-29 16:02:05

Happy

It was strongly hinted by Swaruu/Yazhi that the moon-facilitated frequency-manipulation is projected to be diminished in the near future (- I didn't get to understand the pace of it, though). Which means the artificial 3D regime will cease to exist, hopefully. Then we humans will find entirely different prospects for life on Earth. This will also have effects on our genetics, as our manifesting abilities will be more easily approached. And our enhanced connection to Source will see us change over generations. Just like Swaruu said dogs would restore their genetics back to one of the four root-races, if manipulation ceased. And we - who in this state find ourselves to be children of Earth, may finally blossom into what we were supposed to be... smile

#18 2021-03-25 08:35:33

Pymander

If the Lunar Matrix were removed, would that not be an "event" similar to what Dolores Cannon described as the Ascension? Perhaps her version is the more "spiritual" version without the technical aspects of it.

For an Earth Council to work, I feel that voices from all walks of life must be heard equally. Perhaps there could be an inner council of leaders who are likely to be Starseeds as we're the only ones who really understand what's going on; HOWEVER, we must hear the voices of anyone who wants to participate. No special privileges given to anyone. We're all equal.

#19 2021-03-25 08:53:37

Robert369

Kiro wrote:
Happy wrote:

It was strongly hinted by Swaruu/Yazhi that the moon-facilitated frequency-manipulation is projected to be diminished in the near future (- I didn't get to understand the pace of it, though). Which means the artificial 3D regime will cease to exist, hopefully.

I still do not understand this well.

As soon as the lunar frequency generators stop working unreal ppl will stop to exist or will they continue to exist and only newly Matrix generated ppl will not be added any longer?

I remember in one video Gosia asked Swaruu if fake ppl disappear when transition to 5d is done and the answer was YES.

Yes, they will no longer be able to get created and the existing ones will disappear, but not instantly like "switched off and dead", because that's not how these kind of holograms work. Instead, these hologram people will decay over time, meaning that they e.g. will get ill and die due to no longer receiving the required artificial "attention focus" upkeep energy and not being able to maintain their own body due to lack of soul.

At best, certain real people might maintain them for a while longer with their soul-based attention focus, which can then prolong the time.

The above makes clear that there can be no specific timeframe given until they are gone. Programming them to take the vaccine so they die quicker, or at least won't procreate, might help with this, though as we know there is the risk that unawakened/oppressed real people get into this trap as well.

But even with all this, there will always be "somewhat artificial" Humans (aka avatars that have consciousness transferred into them and a soul running them from a pod) due to immersion pod  technology and other means - this is just how the universe works. But at least the purely AI driven ones should be ended for the most part.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#20 2021-05-01 19:16:29

Kim M

In a comment above Swaruu says, in part: “When the problem exceeds the solution capacity of the council of a town, or region, it will proceed to seek help from the following council that includes the town or region that submits the petition. That is, it is in their jurisdiction. This continues until you reach the High Council of the species or culture.”

Swaruu’s system is very similar to Thomas Jefferson’s concept of “Ward Republics” in which government power is decentralized as much as possible. In Jefferson’s model, the local government, or Ward Republic, with a population of about 1,000, would send representatives to successively higher levels of government to handle matters beyond the local government’s scope. See Fixing the System, Adrian Kuzminski, at pages 166-170.

Last edited by Kim M (2021-05-01 19:17:41)

#21 2021-05-06 10:01:34

Robert369 wrote:

they will no longer be able to get created and the existing ones will disappear, but not instantly like "switched off and dead", because that's not how these kind of holograms work. Instead, these hologram people will decay over time, meaning that they e.g. will get ill and die due to no longer receiving the required artificial "attention focus" upkeep energy and not being able to maintain their own body due to lack of soul.

greetings 369,

yes exactly and i remember the cosmic agency's teachings of lack of focus/attention given to it.

cosmic agency related this fact to a house that is left abandoned and how it slowly decays due to lack of attention etc.

make sense to me what you stated.

billion galactic thanks.

un abrazo

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-06 10:03:16)

#22 2021-05-07 17:37:16

Kim M

I was very glad that Happy raised this important issue of Earth governance.

While new technologies and higher consciousness can lead to new political institutions, any decisions made today regarding extraterrestrial affairs would be made as they have in the past - in secret by an unaccountable clique. These decisions could have a profound and possibly irrevocable effect on Earth’s autonomy, as well as, on our personal safety and freedom.

In order to promote a discussion of how we can create a transparent and accountable way of making critical planetary decisions now, I drafted a proposed Earth Council Constitution. The proposed Constitution was published in the MUFON Journal, July 2020 in my article Take Me to Your Leader.  It can be viewed at mufonct.com under Essays.

In summary, the proposed Earth Council, composed of democratically selected representatives of nations, would be responsible for representing Earth in extraterrestrial relations, coordinating planetary defense and ensuring that any new technology be freely available. All decisions would be made in public and subject to ratification by member nations.

The proposed Earth Council is not a world government. Its powers are strictly limited and it would have no authority to interfere with a nation’s internal affairs, nor to infringe on individual rights.

I hope that forum members will examine and discuss the draft Earth Council Constitution and perhaps come up with alternative proposals. Please feel free to ask me questions via this website or the email contact shown in the article.

Best regards,
Kim MacDermotRoe

#23 2021-07-13 17:25:11

charliebelle

#24 2021-11-23 22:59:45

Happy

Hello Kim M! smile

I just found your latest essay on ET information on the Connecticut MUFON website, where Cosmic Agency is prominently featured. It is written in a mostly neutral tone, and well worth a read-through, I find.

So far, I have just skimmed it, but I noticed a reference to Swaruu talking about holographic societies, where you say:

"Swaruu describes the early Lyrans on Terra as having a holographic society. By holographic, she means that they communicated in part through mental telepathy."

I believe It is well described in Gosia's videos, that what signifies a holographic type of governance is not the type of communication, but the individual attitude - or ethics (as I understand it) - of the members within the collective. And this is why they emphasize the individual spiritual development so much.

It would also explain why the holographic approach perhaps is not the most pressing issue these days.

Wouldn't you agree with this?

#25 2021-11-23 23:14:16

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, precisely. Thats not what it is meant by the holographic (name to be changed soon).... And also, as I started reading, I found and cringed at other misinterpretations and simply wrong information about what we said or didnt say, so I didnt keep on reading not to get annoyed any further smile Thank you though for providing the link! smile

Happy wrote:

Hello Kim M! smile

I just found your latest essay on ET information on the Connecticut MUFON website, where Cosmic Agency is prominently featured. It is written in a mostly neutral tone, and well worth a read-through, I find.

So far, I have just skimmed it, but I noticed a reference to Swaruu talking about holographic societies, where you say:

"Swaruu describes the early Lyrans on Terra as having a holographic society. By holographic, she means that they communicated in part through mental telepathy."

I believe It is well described in Gosia's videos, that what signifies a holographic type of governance is not the type of communication, but the individual attitude - or ethics (as I understand it) - of the members within the collective. And this is why they emphasize the individual spiritual development so much.

It would also explain why the holographic approach perhaps is not the most pressing issue these days.

Wouldn't you agree with this?

Board footer