You are not logged in.

#151 2022-10-29 02:34:37

BrokenShoes

Re: Introductions / greetings

Manifestgirl wrote:

Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

Hell yes........

One foot in front of the other....

Every day....

And miles to go before I sleep.

#152 2022-11-27 22:14:58

Manu

Greetings everyone, I am Manu! Some may know me as Loro in AC and DE, well, what to say about me? I LOVE LEARNING! About anything, thats why when i found this place i felt so welcome (but shy to say anything actually) so after some months of lurking i think its time for me to actually present myself here so... hi everyone! Ask me or teach me anything! big_smile

Last edited by Manu (2022-11-27 22:17:57)

Well what to say about me I LOVE LEARNING! Traveling, etc thats when i read about taygeteans dromomania and i was like "Wow, am i taygetean?"

#153 2022-12-02 05:35:16

Lyran

HELLO TEAM! ☺️
I'm Russell Howe a Starseed in Australia, Sydney at present and I feel honoured to share a short version of my tale with you all.
I chose to be born in 1982  to a woman in Perth, a severe heroin addicted prositute during the periods epidemic. By 13 I was a Perth, Australian street kid in spirals of fear and violence leading to from 15years old, 16 years of one of the most unimaginable methamhetamene usage campaigns any of you could really ever imagine.
It was a crazyness that could not be sated.
I tell you unashamed, I walked the darkness.
There are so many moments I got myself into,  that if I told you. You would all cry for hours believe me my Family. The only time I broke and tried to end myself was when I totally buckled and lay floating in crocodile infested water for 2 hours off north Queensland. Truth. I was asleep, so alone, I knew nothing.
Despite this I was well aware of a meaning to my life, more to the existence and was amazed constantly by synchronous events. Time in jail provided room for my always introspective and hyper inquisitive mind.
My path had me investigate Christians and fell prey for about a year or 2 even but that shit couldn't contain my mind. I knew it was mostly lies but some pertinant information mixed in.
I knew reality was more and kept studying as autodidact with a graffiti artist, criminals eye.
In jail I had seven stars tattooed up my spine early 2013 and was released 2 days later.

My Awakening Moment.

I was off to old tricks going to perform some act when i look above at the night sky about 9pm. There are 2 lights one directly above the other that I took as stars at first glance. But looking on, in comparison to actual stars just above, these were close! The lowest light no more than a hundred metres, less even, and they were moving ahead and above my direction as I left my house. Is a short cul-de-sac road then a main cross.
Now in my 'minds eye' the two lights were attached to a Huge Craft grinding along just above me. I could 'See' the shape above.
I am standing in wonder until the back end that I am looking at starts to cross over the main road and all the cars and a man walking his white dog and my mind just boggles at what I am seeing!
It was literally like an old twilight zone payoff moment in real life.
I ran to the man with the dog and points towards the lights but the disappear over the store roof as I'm trying to get him to envision the craft...
I knew I had seen beyond my realm and so searched for "interdimensional beings' the first video was this
(NOTE: I DO NOT ENDORSE CHANNEL.THIS PERSON HAS RE-UPLOAD THIS VIDEO FROM VERY MUCH EARLIER. I BELIEVE IT IS DERIVED OF BARBARA MARCINIAK'S WORK WHOM IM CURIOUS TO HEAR OPINIONS)

Anyway this was the first video I found...

https://youtu.be/JAkCoJ8Ivps

I was flooded. A thousand life moments made sense in a crystal moment and many more within days and I raged against my domain.
I couldn't be the same anymore and nobody I knew would believe me.

I tried but could not break free of the matrix cycles I was wounds so tight in SO!

https://www.mandurahmail.com.au/story/4 … ison-term/

I confessed to a long long list of of crimes and demanded 5 years at least and I went to get to know who I was in mostly solitary confinement, where I amded up getting my yr 12 and am into 3rd yr of a professional writing degree which studying gave me the sneeky benefit of access to Billy Meier's, Semjase nd Dear Asket's  great work. I studied day and night for for years on all I could find and have printed from the internet before hitting the world a brand new creation. I know who I am.
And then almost two years ago they ushered me to you smile
And Here We Are Together my Family I Am Here With You For You and for all.
All Love and Honour to the Taygetan People whom I walk this Earth For ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-31 00:26:22)

#154 2023-01-08 12:50:03

godeschalk

I am Godeschalk, I died in 1983 and met Jesus and was sent back. Apparently it was on a need to know only basis and it is becoming only now apparent, the purpose of my mission.

The website was passed on to me by a friend and the first video I listened to was from Aneeka and it shocked and saddened me deeply to learn of her passing.  It should not have, for I did not know this girl but somehow, it struck a chord in me with which I am still coming to terms with.

I know without doubt that we do not die and our Lord God, creator of the universe and all within it, loves and cares for us all dearly as you would expect of the father of any child but I do have trouble with the concept of "suit of flesh around the soul" and the interrelationship of "flesh born families".
When I met Jesus, I was not aware of it at that time, but it did slowly dawn on me upon my return, that one of the key tenants of our existence which the Lord giveth is individual freedom and freedom of choice.

God bless you all and I am confident that soon within 2023 or thereafter we will stand hand-in-hand and face-to-face with our brothers and sisters from other
planets at the dawn of thousands of years of peace, prosperity and harmony.

Last edited by godeschalk (2023-01-08 12:59:42)

#155 2023-02-09 03:23:42

Oak

Hello, nice to meet you all. I've been following for a little while now and reading through the transcripts and forums to better understand the information shared by the Taygetans.

I have always felt different in life and have constantly been searching for answers. I have yet to discover why I feel different.

The first source of information I came across was The Law of One, by Ra. The information channeled there was very eye opening for me. I hope to further my understanding of the greater universe to better center myself and raise my awareness.

I wish you all well and appreciate the shared information.

Last edited by Oak (2023-02-09 03:27:42)

#156 2023-02-09 10:22:14

Lyran

Hello Oak and Welcome, I'm so glad you made it smile

#157 2023-03-01 15:45:45

Saberclaw

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much Swaruu and all the Taygetean team.
Love Always from,
Allen Saberclaw.

#158 2023-03-02 11:41:49

Brahman

I would like to congratulate Athena Swaruu on her birthday.
Athena, I'm glad you are there. I hope to meet you one day. smile
Much love and thanks for your work in Toleka. ♥️♥️♥️

One free spark of light can go around the whole universe than any body.

#159 2023-03-03 01:00:25

cherubian

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been following the Swaruus’ information for about a year now, and it’s been simply mind-blowing (…like Gosia says).

For me, it’s been several jolts of consciousness activating frequencies. Almost every pressing question of my life has been answered by the information on this channel. 

I’m so grateful to CA, the Swaruus and Taygetans for all the hard work and continued giving of such life changing information.

I’m currently working on ways to spread this information further while giving every possible support I can to this program.

Thanks again Gosia, Robert, Matias, Swaruus, Toleka crew and everyone here.

Love you loads,

Cherubian

Last edited by cherubian (2023-03-03 09:42:41)

#160 2023-03-25 06:50:16

Gerry_os

Hello everyone,

Recently discovered the nature of the minds of many of my associates are not quite human, so hoping to get tips from on how to cope with these human hybrids.

Cheers Gerry
(Gold Coast - Australia)

#161 2023-04-16 01:00:26

Isis

Hello Everyone on Toleka and everyone on the forum my name is Isis i am Australian-born and I am partner to Russ whom you may know as Lyran.
I am new to the forum just want to give everyone much love and huggies.. i am so excited to be able to talk with everyone yay.
I live in my very own bubble and don't venture out much to the matrix, i am sorry it took me so long to become apart of the most amazing bestest forum ever..
hey i know someone aleady..hello charlie!!!!! (rocketmidget) i do love your name bro. say hello to Cat for me..
Well i must go now i will return very soon with much love and hugs isis of Australia.

#162 2023-04-16 01:17:25

StarDeity
Banned

Isis wrote:

Hello Everyone on Toleka and everyone on the forum my name is Isis i am Australian-born and I am partner to Russ whom you may know as Lyran.
I am new to the forum just want to give everyone much love and huggies.. i am so excited to be able to talk with everyone yay.
I live in my very own bubble and don't venture out much to the matrix, i am sorry it took me so long to become apart of the most amazing bestest forum ever..
hey i know someone aleady..hello charlie!!!!! (rocketmidget) i do love your name bro. say hello to Cat for me..
Well i must go now i will return very soon with much love and hugs isis of Australia.

Welcome to the forum Isis~ smile

#163 2023-04-16 02:26:52

Lyran

Isis wrote:

Hey Yooo! Hello My Love big_smile Too Cute you are lol   ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

#164 2023-04-16 02:45:29

Acatlna
Banned

Isis wrote:

Hi Isis. Welcome.

Fundador del Movimiento de Todos y para Todos (MTT) y futuro primer emperador general de la Sagrada Unión de Civilizaciones Acatlecas (actual "Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico"). Investigador independiente, artesano, campista, explorador y estudiante de fotografía (comunicaciones).

#165 2023-05-21 19:39:59

Kyrielle

Hi everybody! I thought I would join this forum simply because the validations of the information presented by the Taygetan team has gotten too loud to ignore. It's too real to ignore. And, well, my own star family has been contacting me more as a result of all of this learning and these experiences, because now I believe they're there and believe all that is happening to me is real.

I must admit that 2 years ago when I first was introduced to Cosmic Agency, I didn't believe it. I wasn't ready to. I forget how it is exactly that I came upon this information again...but I did a couple of months ago (Gosia was on Beyond Mystic talking about astrology) and again a couple of weeks ago. And now I've been down the best rabbit hole ever.

So, first, I want to say thank you to everyone on the Toleka for sharing your information. You have done a service for me that I do not think I could adequately compensate you for. I wouldn't know where to begin. I hope you can at least feel the gratitude as I write these words and try to put that into this post. I can talk to my family now, and that's a big deal to me. That means so much to me. I've missed them so much, and yet I forgot I missed them! How silly! But I find we have all missed each other.

Second, to everyone else, here's who I am: I'm like all of you, a fellow starseed. I don't know that I'm any particular race--maybe Lyran if I had to point at something--because I suspect I've been too many things to be any one thing. I have flashes of memory of being things that weren't always human, but a lot of indications of being human more often than not. But for now, I'm an Earth human and not at the same time. I've been on Earth a very long time, but I also know I'm not originally "from here".

My awakening began very slowly in 2016 and then accelerated to a ridiculous speed in 2021-now. It's an exponential acceleration. However, most of my life I've had little echoes of what I am constantly appear. I used to create imaginary worlds as a child and sing songs in languages I didn't understand, but I knew the words. I felt homesick...a lot. All the time. Every minute of every day until I was about 12, then it trailed off and stabilized. But I never knew what "I want to go home" meant when I was sitting in my house perfectly safe and theoretically happy. Now it's just come full circle.

Thanks for reading.

#166 2023-05-21 19:57:21

Kyrielle wrote:

Hi everybody! I thought I would join this forum simply because the validations of the information presented by the Taygetan team has gotten too loud to ignore. It's too real to ignore. And, well, my own star family has been contacting me more as a result of all of this learning and these experiences, because now I believe they're there and believe all that is happening to me is real.

I must admit that 2 years ago when I first was introduced to Cosmic Agency, I didn't believe it. I wasn't ready to. I forget how it is exactly that I came upon this information again...but I did a couple of months ago (Gosia was on Beyond Mystic talking about astrology) and again a couple of weeks ago. And now I've been down the best rabbit hole ever.

So, first, I want to say thank you to everyone on the Toleka for sharing your information. You have done a service for me that I do not think I could adequately compensate you for. I wouldn't know where to begin. I hope you can at least feel the gratitude as I write these words and try to put that into this post. I can talk to my family now, and that's a big deal to me. That means so much to me. I've missed them so much, and yet I forgot I missed them! How silly! But I find we have all missed each other.

Second, to everyone else, here's who I am: I'm like all of you, a fellow starseed. I don't know that I'm any particular race--maybe Lyran if I had to point at something--because I suspect I've been too many things to be any one thing. I have flashes of memory of being things that weren't always human, but a lot of indications of being human more often than not. But for now, I'm an Earth human and not at the same time. I've been on Earth a very long time, but I also know I'm not originally "from here".

My awakening began very slowly in 2016 and then accelerated to a ridiculous speed in 2021-now. It's an exponential acceleration. However, most of my life I've had little echoes of what I am constantly appear. I used to create imaginary worlds as a child and sing songs in languages I didn't understand, but I knew the words. I felt homesick...a lot. All the time. Every minute of every day until I was about 12, then it trailed off and stabilized. But I never knew what "I want to go home" meant when I was sitting in my house perfectly safe and theoretically happy. Now it's just come full circle.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome! What country do you come from? Did you try to read books before discovering CA? Maybe David Icke?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#167 2023-05-21 20:15:15

Kyrielle

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Welcome! What country do you come from? Did you try to read books before discovering CA? Maybe David Icke?

Oh forgot about that. I'm in the southeastern US.

I've read the Prism of Lyra as far as books go. Mostly I've spent a lot of time combing through videos and various blogs. I've probably ingested a lot of "garbage" in that respect, though it all served at the time. Dolores Cannon I have a lot of respect for, and I think I should probably read some of her books.

David Icke is not someone I've listened to in terms of interviews or books, though I know he's quite famous and well known. Just never made it as a point of focus.

#168 2023-05-21 20:36:37

Alec

Welcome Kyrielle! And thanks for sharing your story smile

#169 2023-05-25 18:09:59

SSSany

Regards to all.
I am Sany, a male. Sany is my nickname since childhood.
All my life I have been interested in extraterrestrial subjects. Anything related: SF books, movies, etc..
On the other hand, I am scientifically/technically educated.
For a long time I was looking for meaning in all of this in which we all live. What is the meaning of everything, how does it all work, what are the mechanisms of reality, what is religion, is there God, etc.
Through science and an endless number of books/sites/videos I slowly pieced together the picture.
However, NOTHING gave me as comprehensive a true/logical picture as this contact via Gosia. That's why I will say: Thank you Gosia and Taygetans!
I hope I'm starseed too, you never know smile
This channel has opened my eyes and mind to a truly fantastic and beautiful/gritty reality. As is to be expected.
Since I started following the channel less than a year ago, there are still a lot of things that I need to accept, absorb and incorporate into my mind and fully adapt myself to that reality.
Let the journey begin!
Thank you all!

Last edited by SSSany (2023-05-30 18:10:00)

#170 2023-05-31 04:29:49

SSSany

Just to add an interesting story related to my registration on this forum. I'm interested if anyone else had a similar experience?
When I decided to register here and take part in the work of this Forum, I filled out the access form as provided by the rules of the Forum. For the contact email, I used my google email on that occasion. After filling in, I should have received a password through the answering system and finally registered.
However, I never received that email.
I tried the procedure again and again nothing. Waited a couple of hours and following the instructions I sent an email to the moderators of the Forum to send me the password.
And again nothing!
Come on, I thought, maybe people aren't present right now, so I'll wait for an answer for a while. After a few days nothing happened again. No answer. I thought that for some reason the Forum did not want my presence and participation.
OK then sad
And yes, I checked all trash, junk and other possible folders for reception. Nothing.
After a week, I did it again, but this time with a different email. It occurred to me that google mail might be the problem, not the Forum? Although realistically it has served me flawlessly for years.
This time I entered as a contact not google mail - but my professor's University mail. That email is well protected and completely independent, ie. the physical server is under the independent control of the institution. Usually I'm not using it for a personal purposes.
This time registration worked like a charm. And here I am now.
My line of thinking follows. Correct me if I'm wrong.
For some reason google - AI - Cabal did not want me to register on this Forum.
Why?
Is this all just a coincidence?
If not, does it increase the chances that I am starseeded? Like, they do not want me to join here?
Please let me know what you think?  I’m just over reacting?

Last edited by SSSany (2023-05-31 04:35:35)

#171 2023-05-31 06:48:29

The password recovery system seems to be broken for months. You are better off asking a moderator politely on telegram to do something.

Welcome back!

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#172 2023-05-31 07:02:12

mitkobs

Google probably is blacklisting this forum community? Use a mail account somewhere else.

#173 2023-05-31 17:40:32

Jupiter 9

It seems many people have this problem. What worked for the people that posted about this in the Telegram chat is trying to register with a new email account.

And I just checked the emails of the latest registered accounts and none of them are from gmail, so it seems the problem is only with gmail.

And I searched the users registered using gmail and there over 300 gmail accounts that it says are not verified and it seems this started happening in july/august last year. 90% of the gmail emails in july are not verified and ALL (except 2 for some reason) gmail emails after august 22 are not verified.

So it seems the forum is blacklisted at gmail or something. I will be keeping an eye on the newly registered accounts and send an email to the people that register using gmail informing them to use another service to register. And I'll also send an email to the 300 people that are not verified.

And there are at least two people that have contacted me because they haven't been able to reset their password, so unfortunately this also affects the people that have registered using gmail before the problem started and have forgotten their password. And the web admin doesn't have the time and isn't active and is not checking the website@swaruu.org email, so I'll ask Gosia to set that email to automatically forward the messages to the active mods so we can keep an eye on it.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#174 2023-06-01 06:08:00

Yankee

It's technical, but adding DKIM and SPF records to the DNS zone I think helps validate the email server to all other servers.

Another thing is add this site to a Google Analytics account and Google Search Console account, which might be enough to cause Google's algorithm to stop blocking this site in gmail. I understand if you don't want to kowtow to Google.

#175 2023-06-01 13:03:41

SSSany

Yankee wrote:

It's technical, but adding DKIM and SPF records to the DNS zone I think helps validate the email server to all other servers.

Another thing is add this site to a Google Analytics account and Google Search Console account, which might be enough to cause Google's algorithm to stop blocking this site in gmail. I understand if you don't want to kowtow to Google.

You seems to be knowledgeable person.
And what event, in your opinion, triggered this blacklisting in a first place? Some key words, some snitch doing his job, AI, or it is just random event?
It would good to know to avoid, possible, new troubles..

Last edited by SSSany (2023-06-01 13:08:15)

Board footer