You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-22 02:41:31

Jupiter 9

Earthquake in Turkey - short conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

Earthquake in Turkey - short conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

Published:  February 22th, 2023

Earthquake_in_Turkey

From the blurb:

"Was the earthquake in Turkey natural? What happened? In this video I am sharing a short excerpt from the conversation with Yazhi Swaruu where we discussed the situation.
"

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-22 03:27:17

Pymander

Re: Earthquake in Turkey - short conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

Galactic Federation won't allow nukes, but, weaponized earthquakes and toxic train derailments are cool with them I guess. *shrugs*

#3 2023-02-22 03:40:15

StarDeity
Banned

and poisoning of water supply, and animals dying, etc etc...

Regressive for being permissive.

#4 2023-02-22 06:51:44

At this point, I'd rather the whole Taygetan narrative be a fraud than live in a world where 80% of people and animals aren't even real and regressive ETs are allowed to directly attack human civilians, and the only supposed point of this world proposed and enforced by "5d" is to suffer greatly for a false, heartless, egotistical sense of "spiritual advancement", like it's some sort of race when we are eternal and there is no destination. Grab your pitchforks if you feel so inclined, but I've spoken my truth. That shit is insanity, and no amount of bullshit sophistry can justify it to me.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-02-22 06:59:17)

righteously indignant

#5 2023-02-22 08:34:22

StarDeity
Banned

I wish some of the things they've told us were not true, but we are seeing those things, aren't we...
They are spreading awareness so you don't jump off the cliff with the rest of the sleepers ok...
Just think about it...

And all the negative stuff you hear about doesn't have to directly affect you, if you don't let it.
You can be aware of it, but you don't have to manifest it in your reality.

I always try to keep optimistic, even if the world is crumbling, because I don't have to crumble with it yk!

I am going to survive and live long too. I've decided, and it will be so.
Many many things to experience, and live for!
Call me crazy, but I want to fulfil my goals and dreams still.

I hope everyone else can do it too, and ya'll can!

Transcend!

tenor.gif

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-22 08:55:08)

#6 2023-02-22 08:52:23

mitkobs

You cannot imagine the hate from these regressive entities that command the banking and political elites. It is boiling excessive hate that want to destroy everything on their path if they are able and allowed to, but they cannot do it. So they do small burst of hate and destruction from time to time.

#7 2023-02-22 08:56:53

StarDeity
Banned

tenor.gif

#8 2023-02-22 09:06:44

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

Yes, indeed you will, Star. I know. big_smile

#9 2023-02-22 09:14:27

StarDeity wrote:

That's not crazy at all. It's very admirable and more sensible than suppressing your desires and becoming an ascetic nihilist or waiting around for extraction or death.

righteously indignant

#10 2023-02-22 12:57:32

mitkobs

Could be all this hate and desire for destruction to originate from unhappiness. Like there was some saying stating something like "there are no evil people but unhappy unsatisfied people".

#11 2023-02-22 14:30:48

Alec

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I approve this message!

#12 2023-02-22 14:56:11

StarDeity
Banned

Exactly! We can't become nihilists!

We gotta fight for what we believe in..

Crystal Dragon wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

That's not crazy at all. It's very admirable and more sensible than suppressing your desires and becoming an ascetic nihilist or waiting around for extraction or death.

#13 2023-02-22 14:59:13

StarDeity
Banned

You too! big_smile

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#14 2023-02-23 05:14:52

People need an incentive. The Swaruu/Taygetan material teaches us that starseeds pretty much have everything we want in 5d, and what we are still working on, we have a better, more harmonious environment to work on it at our leisure in 5d. They teach us that Earth is considered nothing but a stupid game by 5d, and that errant beings convince themselves that they need intense suffering to advance spiritually, which is not really true.

From that perspective, there is not much of an incentive to be on this planet. According to their narrative, this place will continue to be kept such a stupid game, and there apparently isn't much of a feasible "win condition" for Earth's ascension, at least not in our lifetimes. And what is ascending individually, based on their narrative? It's realizing that Earth was a dumb choice, cutting our losses, and hoping that we can someday get back what we had before coming here. I don't have all the knowledge of the purpose of Earth, but I'd like to believe it's something greater than that.

Such cynicism has led good starseeds to give up on life and wish to wait for extraction or death, others to embrace a kind of smug ascetic nihilism, and yet others to try to suck up to supposed 5d beings as if they are gods and look like good little soldiers, justifying those supposed beings' apparent aloofness towards humanity and starseeds while denying idolizing them, hoping that maybe "senpai" will notice them. I've had to find my own incentives outside of what the Swaruu/Taygetan disclosure teaches. They teach that the best thing we can do is to "die well" so that we can go back to what we already had and not choose suffering again. I say that we have to fight here, not to play some stupid game with the idea that "future generations" might benefit from our martyrdom (how can they if the Taygetan narrative is true and the federation will continue to lock Earth in 3d)? We have to fight here for our own happiness.

Fuck dying well. We should live well. That should be our burning desire. We should find happiness right here on Earth and build our own little bubbles on smaller scales and live our hopes and dreams as best we can or die trying. Fuck the "bigger picture" from a "5d" perspective. According to the Taygetans and Swaruus, 5d does not understand the bigger picture. They are in their own matrix. I have contemplated eternity, and I've come to remember that there is no destination. Torturing ourselves for advancement is a race to nowhere. The best we can do is make our journey enjoyable in this very lifetime instead of martyring ourselves in a "5d" "game".

We don't need to fight the battles of supposed 5d beings who won't even resist their own governments. Also, the idea of starseeds unifying on a large scale in the foreseeable future is a joke. So many of them are part of the problem. Not only can they not agree on or know for a fact which disclosures are real and which are fraudulent, there are many personal agendas among starseeds. There are those who wish to save the universe, and those who wish to destroy it. There are those who wish to end the Earth matrix, and those who justify its continuation. There are those who value emotionality, and those who do not. Some wish for humanity to heal, and others wish to impose harsh "tests" upon their fellow humans, thinking they are somehow better because narcissism and god delusions are coping mechanisms they have developed to deal with their current incarnations here. I have seen those things among people who consider themselves awake. Many are traitors to humanity, knowingly or unknowingly.

It seems that the best we can do is to find our own fulfillment on a smaller scale and worry less about "exopolitics" and which "disclosures" are real or fraudulent. We have no hard evidence that any ETs care about us. It would be nice to find out that some really do, but we shouldn't count on that, not because we justify their coldness and stupid sophistry, but because we can only work with what we have.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2023-02-23 05:37:25)

righteously indignant

#15 2023-02-23 10:36:46

mitkobs

The best thing we can do is to learn more and more and to expand our mind. And become proficient in everyday life situations. To enjoy what we have on disposal as little it can be. To accept what is difficult to change individually. And change what can be changed according to what we are capable of.

#16 2023-02-23 19:00:52

RoadtoSamadhi

Crystal Dragon wrote:

People need an incentive. The Swaruu/Taygetan material teaches us that starseeds pretty much have everything we want in 5d, and what we are still working on, we have a better, more harmonious environment to work on it at our leisure in 5d. They teach us that Earth is considered nothing but a stupid game by 5d, and that errant beings convince themselves that they need intense suffering to advance spiritually, which is not really true.

From that perspective, there is not much of an incentive to be on this planet. According to their narrative, this place will continue to be kept such a stupid game, and there apparently isn't much of a feasible "win condition" for Earth's ascension, at least not in our lifetimes. And what is ascending individually, based on their narrative? It's realizing that Earth was a dumb choice, cutting our losses, and hoping that we can someday get back what we had before coming here. I don't have all the knowledge of the purpose of Earth, but I'd like to believe it's something greater than that.

Such cynicism has led good starseeds to give up on life and wish to wait for extraction or death, others to embrace a kind of smug ascetic nihilism, and yet others to try to suck up to supposed 5d beings as if they are gods and look like good little soldiers, justifying those supposed beings' apparent aloofness towards humanity and starseeds while denying idolizing them, hoping that maybe "senpai" will notice them. I've had to find my own incentives outside of what the Swaruu/Taygetan disclosure teaches. They teach that the best thing we can do is to "die well" so that we can go back to what we already had and not choose suffering again. I say that we have to fight here, not to play some stupid game with the idea that "future generations" might benefit from our martyrdom (how can they if the Taygetan narrative is true and the federation will continue to lock Earth in 3d)? We have to fight here for our own happiness.

Fuck dying well. We should live well. That should be our burning desire. We should find happiness right here on Earth and build our own little bubbles on smaller scales and live our hopes and dreams as best we can or die trying. Fuck the "bigger picture" from a "5d" perspective. According to the Taygetans and Swaruus, 5d does not understand the bigger picture. They are in their own matrix. I have contemplated eternity, and I've come to remember that there is no destination. Torturing ourselves for advancement is a race to nowhere. The best we can do is make our journey enjoyable in this very lifetime instead of martyring ourselves in a "5d" "game".

We don't need to fight the battles of supposed 5d beings who won't even resist their own governments. Also, the idea of starseeds unifying on a large scale in the foreseeable future is a joke. So many of them are part of the problem. Not only can they not agree on or know for a fact which disclosures are real and which are fraudulent, there are many personal agendas among starseeds. There are those who wish to save the universe, and those who wish to destroy it. There are those who wish to end the Earth matrix, and those who justify its continuation. There are those who value emotionality, and those who do not. Some wish for humanity to heal, and others wish to impose harsh "tests" upon their fellow humans, thinking they are somehow better because narcissism and god delusions are coping mechanisms they have developed to deal with their current incarnations here. I have seen those things among people who consider themselves awake. Many are traitors to humanity, knowingly or unknowingly.

It seems that the best we can do is to find our own fulfillment on a smaller scale and worry less about "exopolitics" and which "disclosures" are real or fraudulent. We have no hard evidence that any ETs care about us. It would be nice to find out that some really do, but we shouldn't count on that, not because we justify their coldness and stupid sophistry, but because we can only work with what we have.

Spoken like a true soldier.  I’m with you all the way brother.  See you in 5D and maybe we can plan on making sure this nonsense is nonexistent even as thought .

#17 2023-03-12 11:09:21

My feeling is heavily distempered. On one side, I wish for any sort of apocalypse (like the 2025 ascension) to happen on Earth and wipe all governments, companies and any regressive characters out of this world and give me some peace to do what I love. But, on the other side, I do know that would also kill my passion and happiness, since being tortured by what we hate is the way we defined what we love. Perhaps it was my shadow

Crystal Dragon wrote:

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#18 2023-03-12 12:19:50

Lyran

Crystal Dragon wrote:

There is a presiding victimhood present in your post as-well-as you keep referring to humanity - humanity is not little human beings - all one level playing field of weak helpless beings. This is a multitude of Starseeds, some merely wearing a human visage, some having repeated incarnations due to thier 3d perception of reality crossing over to the after life annnnnd you guessed it, only one in five has a real soul anyway.
But it is all personal - YOU should do what YOU feel moved to, not decide for others with access to the same information as you.
I will take Yazhi's wisdom my friend as given and not attempt to advise otherwise. Period.
Peace ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-12 12:21:25)

Board footer