You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-13 22:00:01

StarDeity
Banned

Telepathy and Channeling

In a few instances where I've had telepathic communications with astral being or ETs,
They send you images to your mind, what they imagine, transmit to you.
It doesn't always have to be spoken words...

Just last night while I was falling asleep, I saw and felt two women communicating with me; I thought perhaps they could have been Taygetans (or Antareans), or other Lyran ETs in general. (I think a lot about the Tays big_smile )

The message they sent into my mind was in images and some info attached to it, that felt sort of like words, because I replied to them in spoken words in my mind too.

In the image they sent me, in the moment of the vigil state, I thought they were telling me that they wanted to "transfer my consciousness into another body", and I was like
"What do you mean?? Heck no! Don't do that to me!" xD
and I woke up from that vigil state...

After waking up and analyzing what I remembered, and the message, I believe they meant to say that they were transmitting their message to me, that they were contacting me through telepathy...

I fell back "asleep" into that vigil state again, and then a bearded man appeared, and he was trying to speak to me through telepathy, and I felt him and saw him a bit, but I woke up and couldn't remember what he said... (I have trouble remembering what the men tell me u__u )

After analyzing all this, I understand why Taygetans don't channel with humans, the message indeed can come off as distorted...
The frequencies here in Earth are not compatible with theirs up there, and this this might be the main problem too... sigh... U___________U

At least I can see them, somewhat.
One time I saw one bearded man in my "mind's eye."
It felt sort of like he was standing in front of me.
Saw his blonde beard, and eyes closed, great detail.
I tried placing an "ethnicity" on him, but he looked different than the European phenotypes in Earth... so makes me think he was of ET origin hahaha ^^;

#2 2023-03-14 00:33:56

Lyran

Re: Telepathy and Channeling

Maybe Taygetan me thinks Star! I have had awake chats with people in my mind perfect English - had magical, mind-blowing images sent to me be all sorts of beings I've connected with while attempting contact or just in very deep meditation.
But I've got a good one for you.
About between 2-3 years ago just before finding Gosia not long after release from prison, I was having telepathy with a Pleiadian woman and I'm no channeler jus have tried it from understanding of CIA experiments like remote viewing.
So best I could formulate her name was Ariàn. And she was like my closest friend - who literally knew me as well as I know myself, and more.
She showed me images denoting she has known me for lifetimes - all of them I dare say.
It ended when I realised  I couldn't properly define self talk and the Communication but I have focused  conversations written down.

All concepts conveyed to me align with utmost precision to all the Taygetans have shared with us.
I very very much wonder if perhaps I was getting the spelling wrong - If I was connecting with our new arrival Arien.
Za'el and Arien - Why do you feel like my oldest friends?

#3 2023-03-14 01:32:59

StarDeity
Banned

Maybe the person who channeled with you is part of your Stellar Family, or your guide???
One would think those are the first ones who would try to communicate with you!
I've wondered this too...
Because I talk to whomever might be my Stellar Family, as if they were listening, and also to my guides.

I'm not sure but, it seemed Arien and Za'El were both step-downs in the past, and lived in Southern Spain, or not sure if only Za'El...

Lyran wrote:

Maybe Taygetan me thinks Star! I have had awake chats with people in my mind perfect English - had magical, mind-blowing images sent to me be all sorts of beings I've connected with while attempting contact or just in very deep meditation.
But I've got a good one for you.
About between 2-3 years ago just before finding Gosia not long after release from prison, I was having telepathy with a Pleiadian woman and I'm no channeler jus have tried it from understanding of CIA experiments like remote viewing.
So best I could formulate her name was Ariàn. And she was like my closest friend - who literally knew me as well as I know myself, and more.
She showed me images denoting she has known me for lifetimes - all of them I dare say.
It ended when I realised  I couldn't properly define self talk and the Communication but I have focused  conversations written down.

All concepts conveyed to me align with utmost precision to all the Taygetans have shared with us.
I very very much wonder if perhaps I was getting the spelling wrong - If I was connecting with our new arrival Arien.
Za'el and Arien - Why do you feel like my oldest friends?

#4 2023-03-14 03:33:31

Yankee

I have that issue too, of not remembering what I'm told or the thought packet I have, whether from sleeping or meditation. I try to keep verbally running through it to myself as I get back here but usually lose like half or all of it in a flash. I feel bad at the prospect of wasting people's time by my failure at this. Hopefully whoever it is, or maybe my higher self, has patience with me! Even so I suspect the knowledge might remain with me at a subconscious level and can affect my life, making it not a total waste.

#5 2023-03-14 03:50:28

StarDeity
Banned

I believe this too, the info they give us stays in the subconscious...

I've come to remember later, warnings and things I've been told before by them, when the event they warned me about happens... Or you have an intuition of something too... Sigh...

Yankee wrote:

I have that issue too, of not remembering what I'm told or the thought packet I have, whether from sleeping or meditation. I try to keep verbally running through it to myself as I get back here but usually lose like half or all of it in a flash. I feel bad at the prospect of wasting people's time by my failure at this. Hopefully whoever it is, or maybe my higher self, has patience with me! Even so I suspect the knowledge might remain with me at a subconscious level and can affect my life, making it not a total waste.

Board footer