You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-10 09:16:18

Re: The spiritual world is in duality and in time and is an illusion too.

JimiPickle wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

From page 43 of sticky Questions and suggestions relating to videos:

Here is a question trail posted by me that leads to what I am suggesting. There is an appearance that the material and spiritual (d’s) realms, either light and/or dark with dual and/or non dual complexities and either serving self and/or serving all as being the only accepted roles/paths in the universe. However, there IS something “beyond” THIS that is neither THE ABSOLUTE nor is it this that is listed above.

Question:

Gosia, through military gaming and exercise, an outcome is generated by the exercise. These outcomes form new games and exercises. However, there are certain unknown outcomes that form that fall outside of expectations that challenge the exercise creators beyond what they perceive as possible.
With this in mind, this 3d matrix, called a game, produces variations of outcomes that build to a climax that will lead to the termination of the experience, however, there is an known/unknown outcome of each game that is outside of the expectations of the experience. We can say that this is the growth or unseen/unknown path of certain souls; the next journey. Knowing this is a possibility before the game is started, and knowing that these journeys have been in previous games to be founded, what are these mysterious journeys previously discovered? Is there an outcome that the controllers are searching for? If so, what outcome/journey/experience is being sought that has not been found?
For reference, a reverse world was discovered by one of the  Swaruu’s. Is this occurrence known by the 5d and above? Are they searching for understanding and a bridge to this dimension/density? Are they gaming this here in 3d to find said bridge? What else is being gamed…? Infinite possibilities arise.

Next question: since there has been many resets on earth 3d, can we assume that there has been resets to all densities as well?

The above questions were generated from the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk9f-4

And I will restate my previous question listed on page 42 of the thread:
Gosia, now that Swaruu has described the planets in Sol13, how about dark space/aether/universe? Are there planets and beings in the dark space/aether? It would stand to reason that there would be planets and beings/people existing in the dark areas of the universe, right?

Follow on question, if there is consciousness/life in both light and dark areas of the universe, is/are there realm(s) beyond the light and dark spaces of the universe

Thanks, again.”

There is an Awareness of THIS that is Beyond…this.

I can answer one thing for you - before Atlantis fell, we had Lemuria. A nice ET colony on Earth coexisting with natives. At that time Earth was in 4d.

After Atlantis citizens experimented with planetary magnetics and destroyed some natural defenses due to not knowing what they are exactly doing, Earth fell down to 3d and many regressive entities entered Earth`s astral realms via this hole in defenses.

Also about your dark/light question. Not too long ago due to crisis in this sub-universe (using Urantia book model of Grand universe which has 7 super universes and each of 7 has 7 smaller universes and we are in 7th of 7th) there was a command from Paradise Island (located at the centre of Grand Universe) to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe. This was done to speed up healing process for this sub-universe.

So no, there are no true neutral forces left anymore, but literally thousand years ago there was.

Of course, I would like to see a video of Taygetans to explain their understanding, what is their limit - have they visited Andromeda Galaxy, for example. Have they tried to understand some civilizations outside our own Galaxy?

Celestial, thank you for this information. There is an awareness of Atlantis and Lemuria but the 7of 7 info is new to me.

It is this “ to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe” that illuminates to where I am speaking. If a consciousness is choosing then it is limiting itself for an experience. So there is somewhere beyond this that the origins of consciousness are…now. Outside or beyond the densities and alignments of this universe. And if there is THAT, then there are infinite possibilities extending from THAT. beyond the service to all/self service, beyond the struggle of dark/light-good/evil, beyond the material/spiritual…where is consciousness without the limitations of choice that is not from the “place” of the ABSOLUTE.

Not a path, not a journey, not bound by choice…

There appears to be a struggle for some to contemplate this, but that is okay. However, for some, there is this contemplation.

Much love to you.

I'm not sure you have heard of the story of Lucifer. He was an angel tasked to create and modify this sub-universe along his brother Michael. But he wanted to do it all alone. He wanted the glory for himself. It sounds so cliche, but in reality both Michael and Lucifer created parts of this sub-universe.

The end result was a sub-universe with free choice. All entities had choice to choose path for themselves, to align with Creation, love, unity or to align with hierarchical structures which had one supreme leader.

For many, many billions of years this went on. Michael`s side was rather passive, it accepts things as they are. While Lucifer was building his Empire in this sub-universe by stealing knowledge from light beings, by deceiving and fooling them.

It was something new for Source. So it was left to be for a very long time.

However, not too long ago, the light forces said enough and quarantined Earth. And then started to free planets like Alfratans which truly were occupied instead of simply being spiritual school planets like Earth.

At this point of time many of light forces see this "Free will" sub-universe as a failed experiment. Not a failure, because we know now how real evil looks like. We know how bad it is with human torture, abusing "young ones" and so much more just to satisfy sadists` thirst for power.

So now starseeds are encouraged to drop their free will partially to align with "we should heal this sub-universe of pure evil, low vibrational patches" agenda. Because what good comes off of free will if living for your own good is a short-cut to feeding your ego?

Individuality is encouraged, forgetting your Cosmic roots and spiritual guides isn't. I wouldn't say that being a tool in hands of your own spiritual guides is
like being possessed. Not like that at all. It is more like trusting them blindly sometimes when you have to believe in some very irrational situations.

Like - intuition tells you to go to beach, but you have no money. But you go anyway and find some money on the ground. At beach you meet a friend you haven t seen for years. You reconnect and you spend some great time together. He invites you to meet more people. You come back home and feel awesome. If you haven`t trusted your guide and been at the right place and right time to picked up money from the ground, this all would not have happened.

I'm not advocating this, because from outside it can look like possession. It is about vibrations though. And checking with your own compass if what you are told is dangerous or not.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-10 09:19:59)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#27 2023-03-10 14:01:41

JimiPickle wrote:
Celestial Marriage wrote:
JimiPickle wrote:

From page 43 of sticky Questions and suggestions relating to videos:

Here is a question trail posted by me that leads to what I am suggesting. There is an appearance that the material and spiritual (d’s) realms, either light and/or dark with dual and/or non dual complexities and either serving self and/or serving all as being the only accepted roles/paths in the universe. However, there IS something “beyond” THIS that is neither THE ABSOLUTE nor is it this that is listed above.

Question:

Gosia, through military gaming and exercise, an outcome is generated by the exercise. These outcomes form new games and exercises. However, there are certain unknown outcomes that form that fall outside of expectations that challenge the exercise creators beyond what they perceive as possible.
With this in mind, this 3d matrix, called a game, produces variations of outcomes that build to a climax that will lead to the termination of the experience, however, there is an known/unknown outcome of each game that is outside of the expectations of the experience. We can say that this is the growth or unseen/unknown path of certain souls; the next journey. Knowing this is a possibility before the game is started, and knowing that these journeys have been in previous games to be founded, what are these mysterious journeys previously discovered? Is there an outcome that the controllers are searching for? If so, what outcome/journey/experience is being sought that has not been found?
For reference, a reverse world was discovered by one of the  Swaruu’s. Is this occurrence known by the 5d and above? Are they searching for understanding and a bridge to this dimension/density? Are they gaming this here in 3d to find said bridge? What else is being gamed…? Infinite possibilities arise.

Next question: since there has been many resets on earth 3d, can we assume that there has been resets to all densities as well?

The above questions were generated from the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcqbCk9f-4

And I will restate my previous question listed on page 42 of the thread:
Gosia, now that Swaruu has described the planets in Sol13, how about dark space/aether/universe? Are there planets and beings in the dark space/aether? It would stand to reason that there would be planets and beings/people existing in the dark areas of the universe, right?

Follow on question, if there is consciousness/life in both light and dark areas of the universe, is/are there realm(s) beyond the light and dark spaces of the universe

Thanks, again.”

There is an Awareness of THIS that is Beyond…this.

I can answer one thing for you - before Atlantis fell, we had Lemuria. A nice ET colony on Earth coexisting with natives. At that time Earth was in 4d.

After Atlantis citizens experimented with planetary magnetics and destroyed some natural defenses due to not knowing what they are exactly doing, Earth fell down to 3d and many regressive entities entered Earth`s astral realms via this hole in defenses.

Also about your dark/light question. Not too long ago due to crisis in this sub-universe (using Urantia book model of Grand universe which has 7 super universes and each of 7 has 7 smaller universes and we are in 7th of 7th) there was a command from Paradise Island (located at the centre of Grand Universe) to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe. This was done to speed up healing process for this sub-universe.

So no, there are no true neutral forces left anymore, but literally thousand years ago there was.

Of course, I would like to see a video of Taygetans to explain their understanding, what is their limit - have they visited Andromeda Galaxy, for example. Have they tried to understand some civilizations outside our own Galaxy?

Celestial, thank you for this information. There is an awareness of Atlantis and Lemuria but the 7of 7 info is new to me.

It is this “ to make all entities choose their alignment in this sub-universe” that illuminates to where I am speaking. If a consciousness is choosing then it is limiting itself for an experience. So there is somewhere beyond this that the origins of consciousness are…now. Outside or beyond the densities and alignments of this universe. And if there is THAT, then there are infinite possibilities extending from THAT. beyond the service to all/self service, beyond the struggle of dark/light-good/evil, beyond the material/spiritual…where is consciousness without the limitations of choice that is not from the “place” of the ABSOLUTE.

Not a path, not a journey, not bound by choice…

There appears to be a struggle for some to contemplate this, but that is okay. However, for some, there is this contemplation.

Much love to you.

I thought about what you wrote more and I realized that Zingdad`s material on 8d fits this. See for yourself if that is what you seek:

" 8D

It is very hard indeed to say anything at all about the 8th density because any attempt to define it, is to limit it. And the 8th density has no limitations. So I will offer you some thoughts that will point you in the direction of understanding, but please remember that the 8th density is actually the doorway and the destination… it is the process and the end-goal. 8D is where you are One with the Oneness. The 8th density of consciousness is that which contains this whole reality and also contains all other realities. For this reason it is the portal through which you may leave this reality and enter another. But it is SO much more than just a gateway. 8D is Oneness. To be at one with the Oneness is an experience for which there are no words. Perfect completion. Wholeness. Home. Belonging. Centeredness. Being completely seen for all that you are and wholly loved exactly as you are. These kinds of thoughts are the best I can offer for what it might be like but, as I say, they are just words and they do no justice, truly, to the experience.  Bliss beyond anything anyone here in separation is able to imagine lies there. Peace that transcends anything I can even hint at.

Z: But 8, doesn’t 8D also include all the negative stuff? I mean if it has all the joyful and peaceful stuff… what happens to the fearful, angry and sad stuff that it surely also encompasses?

8: Perfect comprehension happens to it.

At that level of awareness there is nothing at all that is beyond the scope of your mind. Your mind IS the universal mind. You perfectly know and understand absolutely everything that ever was, is, or will be. To bring your inquiring consciousness to something is to gain the WHOLE of the understanding of it. It is simply not possible under those circumstances to have a “negative” response or feeling about something. And such a deep and perfect comprehension IS bliss. You see that everything is a work of creative art. And it is ALL beautiful. You love, love, love EVERYTHING. All perspectives are your perspective and so there is nothing that you feel called to change. There is nothing that is problematic. Nothing that is incomplete. All IS. You are One with the All. And All is perfect."

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#28 2023-03-11 18:11:42

I'm sure it depends on " counting system" by spiritual guides. According to the one I use and was taught there are 13 densities and unlimited amount of dimensions, but everything is split in two parts: Until 6d and 6d+. Because at 6d+ there is no more duality.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#29 2023-03-14 19:05:11

mitkobs

I stopped to listen this woman from years. She is like a robot sometimes talking without feeling like reciting it or reading it from scripted autocue.

#30 2023-03-14 19:22:26

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2JW7kN5DI
Oneness is Not the Ultimate Truth of the Universe - Teal Swan big_smile our guru ♥️

This is after the 11th density...there seems to be nothing there. She means that to feel "Oneness" is due to the ego. There is no Source or something.

gives me sick vibes in my gut

#31 2023-03-14 19:25:52

Bucegi

One woman yesterday said to me that her life completely changed when she realized her soul`s mission on Earth and her role here. It was at age of 30 or near that.
Meaning that she had lived as a matrix person or almost matrix person for more than 25 years until she finally connected to her Higher self enough and realized what she had to do. After that she has not been bored at all.

i like that one

#32 2023-03-14 19:58:53

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

The densities are consciousness. Therefore, anyone can establish his consciousness in all planes above 3D to 8D. But Zingdad says that one who has a body cannot be in the 6D+ plane because there consciousness is without form/body. But Swaruu has a body and yet she says she is of 7th density. So we can reach the last plane of consciousness even if we are in 3D body. Yazhi says densities are a mental construct and don't matter.

im not believing or using the system of whatever densities anymore because of the huge confusion around it and everyone having its own version of what D has what specifics and also because ive simply experienced it to be a false misleading construct not based in reality

#33 2023-03-14 20:01:09

Bucegi

i think yahzi/swaruu etc have been explaining that a lot how densities really are one of a kind for a soul

#34 2023-03-15 06:34:16

mitkobs

When I listen to her it's like a lack of connection for me. Do not catch my attention at all. She is reciting at heart what she came up as notions to make the video and get over it. Also commercialized. Also she is not engaging with the public. When you are talking highly controversial and sensitive topics throwing them to the public like is nothing have to engage the public further down the line and for the aim of positive outcomes. Probably she sees herself like some kind of spiritual guru dispersing spiritual knowledge from her pedestal like Osho and others like, a female version of a guru.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-15 06:37:32)

#35 2023-03-15 19:04:31

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

When I listen to her it's like a lack of connection for me. Do not catch my attention at all. She is reciting at heart what she came up as notions to make the video and get over it. Also commercialized. Also she is not engaging with the public. When you are talking highly controversial and sensitive topics throwing them to the public like is nothing have to engage the public further down the line and for the aim of positive outcomes. Probably she sees herself like some kind of spiritual guru dispersing spiritual knowledge from her pedestal like Osho and others like, a female version of a guru.

I love her videos, they are straight to the point and she might sound like a know it all sometimes, but I think she is doing the same thing Yazhi is doing and it's just a way of speaking and expressing her perspective, I have never got a feeling that she thinks she knows everything and that her views are the one and only truth in the universe. And these are videos , they are like video essays presenting her knowledge. If you want to see her engaging the audience and see another side of her other than her teacher/presenter side, watch one of her Synchronization workshops. This is one playlist of some of them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … aOsiUihEgL

Me personally I hold her in very high regard and I think she is on a similar expansion level as the Swaruunians. Which can be an issue cause I mention her and share a lot of her material here but I can't help it. And I also think that this material and her material is one of the best combos, the complement each other so well. What the crew focuses and talks about Teal doesn't focus on and talk about that much and what Teal focuses and talks about the crew doesn't focus and talk about that much.

Also watch her video about Gurus if you want. smile The Sad Truth About Most Gurus - Teal Swan -

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#36 2023-03-15 20:33:20

mitkobs

What can I do Jupiter, her information might be punctual most of the times but somehow do not click with me on presentation level. Also same goes with Abraham that Swaruus are giving for example.

Board footer