You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-16 16:38:27

Jupiter 9

Mari: How the Galactic Federation sees what happens on Earth, part 1

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-17 08:47:25

Re: Mari: How the Galactic Federation sees what happens on Earth, part 1

Can someone link this to the Cv19 agenda? I still don't get it. If they're that powerful then what is the point of cyborgnizing us

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2023-03-17 08:48:46)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#3 2023-03-17 16:25:19

Jupiter 9

itriedmybest11 wrote:

Can someone link this to the Cv19 agenda? I still don't get it. If they're that powerful then what is the point of cyborgnizing us

I don't fully get to what extent is the federation involved with the vaxine agenda, but I remember Queen Alenym saying this:

Excerpt from the video/transcript: Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer - Liberation of the Earth does NOT work as people expect

(Bold and underline mine)

----------------------

Gosia: I understand. Ok, and Alenym, how is the situation with the exopolitics and with the Federation right now?

Alenym: Difficult, very complex subject. Nobody agrees. A lot of time gets wasted. Nobody arrives at anything. Or little.

The problem is that the consensus is that, whether we like it or not, an enormous majority of the "Matrix" inhabitants, or mind controlled by the terrestrial Satanist Cabal Illuminati, will have to withdraw from the Earth, and I mean disincarnate.

Not that I agree, but yes, they see it convenient for the majority to desincarnate. This lends itself to them being more permissive with what is happening with the extermination agenda. Even so, the Satanist Illuminati Cabal will have to withdraw.

Gosia: So people disincarnating could be useful. But how can they go to other planets if it is said that they only go where their frequency dictates, and not knowing of other worlds, they will want to return to Earth. They will be themselves again here. Their values and all. That part is not clear to me.

Alenym: Then they would have to heal and evolve on higher planes before they could reincarnate on Earth or elsewhere. However, as has been said before, the work of spiritual advancement has to be done while alive, which connects us back to the inescapable fact that humanity should evolve in its own way and learn from its own values. This prevents, from yet another angle, the liberation of worlds as many desire and falsely claim is taking place. This is why that information is false. Whoever spreads it lacks knowledge of how civilizations in space function.

----------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-03-17 16:44:54

Jupiter 9

itriedmybest11 wrote:

And I also remember these:

Excerpt from the video/transcript: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth

(underline mine)

----------------------

Gosia: What is not yet understood exactly are their motives. And why then do they interfere so much? What inspires them? What do you think?

Alenym: The Federation sees the implementation of a single government, a single religion and a single currency as the only solution to problems and conflicts on Earth.

Gosia: But is this not the New World Order? Why so much interest in destroying humans? Because the "we want them to wake up alone" seems like an excuse to me.

Robert: This is not a holographic society.

Alenym: They are not being allowed to wake up alone, the truth is different. It is direct intervention of non-human races that control everything from outside. To implement a holographic society, you must first change the mindset of human people. They must first control the human population, change their perception. That is why to impose order they want to install the New World Order. Because that comes from the Federation. The Federation works and enforces itself on Earth's population through true planetary control groups. In other words, from secret societies like the Illuminati.

----------------------

Excerpt from the video/transcript: Extraterrestrial Contact: Anéeka of Temmer: Mix of Conversations

(underline mine)

----------------------

Gosia: And who is New World Order? Satanists or the other side?

Anéeka: From what I understand, the NWO is a version that means one Government, one Religion and one Currency. And it can be seen as negative if it is under the control of the Satanists or something positive if it is under the control of the Federation. That is, in both cases there is "NWO". For the Federation, and because they say it all the time, the solution to the problems of the Earth is to implement the NWO (One Government, One Religion and One Currency.) Because this way the human "clans" do not fight one another.

Gosia: But NOT under Satanists, yes?

Anéeka: Not under Satanists who want NWO alike. But NWO under Federation. We must also remember that from here 5D, the Federation does not tell us everything, it filters information. And there is a lot of politics too.

----------------------

#5 2023-03-17 17:29:13

StarDeity
Banned

I want to know if the Federation are still going to keep control here and continue to make things grim for humanity.
Because the Tay already told us in the past that some of them want to keep control of this world, perpetuate all the horrors here.
And now they are talking about the Federation with a different tone etc etc...

So what is it now...

#6 2023-03-17 18:26:30

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I want to know if the Federation are still going to keep control here and continue to make things grim for humanity.
Because the Tay already told us in the past that some of them want to keep control of this world, perpetuate all the horrors here.

So what is it now...

This is because inside the Federation there are a lot of disagreements regarding Earth, some races see some actions as subjective.
The Federation isn't negative nor positive.

It all ties to metaphysical dynamics in terms of consciousness, what we call 5D, it goes beyond the physical mind’s understanding (3D), and even the subconscious understanding of one self, that self is aware of all kinds of co-creations that is performing in this incarnation, in their incarnation, in this physical plane, and that’s the one who makes Soul contracts or agreements with different kinds of beings, positive or negative.

Last edited by Alec (2023-06-30 18:33:15)

#7 2023-03-17 19:00:35

StarDeity
Banned

Agree though, the level of suffering in this planet is completely unnecessary.
It's extreme. Even then Tay admit it and are against it.

These extreme circumstances do more harm than good at a Spiritual level..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

So what is it now...

This is because inside the Federation there are a lot of disagreements regarding Earth, some races see some actions as subjective.
The Federation isn't negative nor positive.

It all ties to metaphysical dynamics in terms of consciousness, what we call 5D, it goes beyond the physical mind’s understanding (3D), and even the subconscious understanding of one self, that self is aware of all kinds of co-creations that is performing in this incarnation, in their incarnation, in this physical plane, and that’s the one who makes Soul contracts or agreements with different kinds of beings, positive or negative.

There is an exchange of energy that the Soul benefits, because there is a learning lesson that we can take, as an opportunity to take the aspects over consciousness, to get integrated, and heal within our DNA, and become more evolved. If the Federation intervenes in a more dominant way, then there is no learning, there is no evolution, because there is no experience.

#8 2023-03-17 19:41:22

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

So what is it now...

I don't know, the federation replacing the cabal and the secret societies and guiding the perception of humanity behind the scenes the way the cabal is doing now, for a transitional period to steer humanity away from the cliff and towards a positive direction in an ethical way and create the necessary environment for a terran holistic society to be able to emerge, could be one solution out of this mess.

It's kinda late now that most of the population is jabbed but at least if the federation replaces the cabal they won't activate the nanotech or maybe they can even use the nanobots in a positive way if the "5D" federation doesn't have a way to deactivate and clean it.

And this is just part 1, Mari said that she will talk about the controversial stuff in the videos that follow. And if you re watch the older videos you'll see that they always talked about the federation subject from many levels as it is a very complex subject as Mari said and it's not so black and white. Yazhi has said many times that the federation is not evil and when she says that the federation is acting regressively, she doesn't say the federation is acting in a regressive manner period, she says the federation is acting in a regressive manner if looked from the point of view of the needs and interests of the inhabitants of earth. 

And they don't exactly want to perpetuate all the horror, it's the cabal and our egregors that want that because they need the loosh. From what I understand so far the feds and some interstellar positive ET races may want to maintain this "ET Planetwide WestWorld" for spiritual evolution purposes and not for entertainment or loosh. The federation is not the cabal. People keep talking about it like the federation and the cabal are the same but they are not the same it's the cabal that is perpetuating all the horrors. And it's not so black and white and it's more complex, like for example the Andromedans are being passive and permissive probably mostly because of their Karma beliefs and also because they are more logical and not because they are evil or like the cabal.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-17 19:42:36)

#9 2023-03-17 21:05:54

mitkobs

In my opinion Federation think they control cabal and cabal pretend to listen if they have conversations but cabal does other regressive politics. Cabal is running how they want to run the power. And listen and fallow only if they feel threatened for their very existence. They understand only violence and fallow orders from those who can be immediate danger to them. That is my opinion.

#10 2023-03-19 02:58:10

Jules77

3D is controlled by 5D which in turn is controlled by higher levels. There are multiple realities and desired experiences to consider when answering the CV question.  There are those who have come here to experience transhumanism yet we have papaya ingredients beyond human knowledge to manufacture which is also known outside of Earth.  If this was easy or simple it wouldn’t be any fun.

Board footer