You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-21 01:40:37

Kwesi Jeffers

ALL STAR SEEDS !!!!!!! A MUST WATCH

i was brought to my knees in tears yesterday........ it was almost like im having a dark night of the soul all over again. i cannot explain whats happening but hey what ever it is its huge.. i cried and cried like a new born baby that hasn’t  been fed and look i'm from the Caribbean  we don't really cry but yesterday all my questions all my so called strength all my understanding of extraterrestrial life all my confusion with our civilisation and civilisations gone before us it all came up and out like a tsunami of tears and snot omg. 

Anyway im not sure if my soul family was around or guides im really not sure as i do not know but from the depths o my hearts i just wanted everything to stop i was tired  my soul is i wanted it to over. And like almost time stopped for a brief moment everything thing got still and in an instant every feeling of despair or the cry out for help navigating earth or the pain  in an instant left . it left my body mind the room as if it never happened and the human in me went searching inside myself for it , i can feel the mind scanning for something latch on to and there was nothing i knew they were there

And that is my First Contact Experience Ever.

it get better.... still in frozen time cap on you tube pops up this vid almost like some else was holding the remote.

i thought i would share with my brothers and sisters of the stars. Im sure it may bring you a moment of peace. One perspective of the many that exists

Love yall

Kwesi

https://youtu.be/XinVOpdcbVc

Last edited by Kwesi Jeffers (2023-03-21 01:41:02)

#2 2023-03-21 04:08:27

Yankee

Re: ALL STAR SEEDS !!!!!!! A MUST WATCH

What a great video!

#3 2023-03-21 08:14:29

arkangel

Yep beautiful story/truth

#4 2023-03-21 09:30:51

Great video and very simple to understand and connect to. <3

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-03-21 13:32:22

siriancheetah

nice video

#6 2023-03-21 16:05:20

Scott Summers

Great video, I loved it. Thanks, Kwesi, for sharing.

The great thing is that everyone knows why they are doing it, and there are no victims.

#7 2023-03-21 18:00:18

Pymander

Thank you for posting this. I can see why it made you so emotional. If anything, I'm saving this so that if I ever decide to "Come out" (spiritually, lol) to my close friends I would show them this as an explanation to what I'm talking about in a way they might understand.

#8 2023-03-22 00:06:36

Jupiter 9

A beautiful video and a beautiful moment in your journey. Thanks for sharing both. smile smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer