You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-23 15:27:08

Jupiter 9

"Soul" Agreements, Omission of Action,and Changing someone else's Time

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-23 16:19:30

Jupiter 9

Re: "Soul" Agreements, Omission of Action,and Changing someone else's Time

The point Za'el is making is not that complicated, so I don't fully understand how come the Saturn feds don't get this. Queen Alenym and this crew has a very key and important role to play here. I am going to say this again they should put the Alcyone council in charge of this solar system. They understand humans much better than whoever is in charge now, and are much more suitable guides and stewards of Earth and humanity. Whoever is in charge now is failing to solve the Earth problem and is making it worse because they don't listen and take into account what the emotions of the humans are telling them.

Queen Alenym and the Alcyone council should continue vetoing their proposals in the Viera meetings and they should continue disobeying the Saturn feds until they get it and they hand over the leadership of this solar system to federation personnel from the more-emotional races that are more suited to guide the humans. And the Taygetans should keep operating more outside federation legally and not wait for the slow bureaucratic federation system to catch up. And I am so glad that the Urmah and the Avyon council are in agreement with the Alcyone council and the Taygetans and they are backing them. From the little I know about them, the Urmah must be a formidable force in the federation and the federation councils higher up will take them more seriously than they take the Taygetans.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-23 16:23:38)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-03-23 17:05:14

STAR-ONE

A former member of this forum knows well who is behind the council of Saturn and who he thinks is currently the ruler of this solar system. I can neither confirm nor deny his words but the reader is worth it.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 081397/pg1

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 093541/pg1

#4 2023-03-23 18:26:03

Jupiter 9

What is the name of that former member?

I can't read the links because of the aggressive ban policy, but I'm guessing it's the usual suspect, some galactic AI that is above the federation and the ETs out there are not aware that they are being controlled by an AI, and also not to worry because the higher densities are intervening and will save the galaxy from this threat???

#5 2023-03-24 01:43:53

Nice words.

righteously indignant

#6 2023-03-24 06:22:56

StarDeity
Banned

100%!

I've been saying this same thing for a while too.
Even Yazhi has the opinion that Earth affairs should be handled by Lyran races.
Alcyone Council the best to tackle the situation here!

Do they even listen to us!

Jupiter wrote:

The point Za'el is making is not that complicated, so I don't fully understand how come the Saturn feds don't get this. Queen Alenym and this crew has a very key and important role to play here. I am going to say this again they should put the Alcyone council in charge of this solar system. They understand humans much better than whoever is in charge now, and are much more suitable guides and stewards of Earth and humanity. Whoever is in charge now is failing to solve the Earth problem and is making it worse because they don't listen and take into account what the emotions of the humans are telling them.

Queen Alenym and the Alcyone council should continue vetoing their proposals in the Viera meetings and they should continue disobeying the Saturn feds until they get it and they hand over the leadership of this solar system to federation personnel from the more-emotional races that are more suited to guide the humans. And the Taygetans should keep operating more outside federation legally and not wait for the slow bureaucratic federation system to catch up. And I am so glad that the Urmah and the Avyon council are in agreement with the Alcyone council and the Taygetans and they are backing them. From the little I know about them, the Urmah must be a formidable force in the federation and the federation councils higher up will take them more seriously than they take the Taygetans.

#7 2023-03-24 06:25:49

StarDeity
Banned

do you truly believe all this

Brahman wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

A former member of this forum knows well who is behind the council of Saturn and who he thinks is currently the ruler of this solar system. I can neither confirm nor deny his words but the reader is worth it.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 081397/pg1

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/foru … 093541/pg1

1st link:
Everything bad going on in this world can be linked to two immortal beings. You are currently being conquered by an invading alien force.
The beings behind this are most often refered to by the elite as Ba'al and Moloch/Saturn. Moloch means King and Ba'al means Lord. The king of our world is Khan Nannar-Sin Allah. The lord of our world is Ba'al Adad/Ishkur.
All the Elite of this world answer to Ba'al and Moloch(Allah/Njord/Khonsu/Dionysus/Yahweh)
These two immortal beings have been behind nearly all human history over the last 3600 years.

The agenda of the Vanir(Sirius empire) is the complete enslavement of humanity and all humanoids on this planet.

4000 years ago Humanity united behind the Son of Earth's creator, Lucifer/Marduk/Ra/Thor and fought back against these Vanir from Sirius and freed the planet from their enslavement. It was the Vanir that attacked and sank both Lemuria and Atlantis.

2nd link

King Bor Anu and Odin are both over 1 billion years old. King Bor Anu was the son of the very first incarnation of Christ within our reality, King Buri Anshar. During his incarnation of Buri Anshar, he founded the Sirius Empire and the Galactic Federation and lead the armies of Light in the Demiurge war, and several wars against the Draco. Christ has continued to incarnate within the royal bloodline of the Sirius Empire nearly every time he has chosen to incarnate into our reality. King Bor Anu was Buri's sixth son, and spent millions of years away from the Sirius Empire, before finally returning and taking the throne for himself.

#8 2023-03-24 06:37:46

mitkobs

Behind the Saturn council in my opinion is the spirit of Tiamat as guiding force.

It is logical that people with emotion should be guided by a council of the same temperament but the invasion of this planet is made by non emotional regressive race that is venturing now in a life experience of a emotional kind. And like you all can see they are all over the place with the emotions, not very good of handling them and this is also expectable from them. My point is because they invade it they have to make things right with all the mess they are generating.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-24 06:40:45)

#9 2023-03-24 07:43:25

STAR-ONE

I find the reading interesting and offers another point of view.

The story is somewhat science fiction, it's true, but it's very well told and completely believable, I sincerely think that what is happening on this planet is extremely complex and you will never be able to summarize it in a few lines.

Personally, I prefer to inform myself on different media and as I am used to reading it, I take what resonates and throw away the rest.

I also have information from Alpha Draconis that has allowed me to understand more, it is very instructive in every way, although somewhat complicated.

#10 2023-03-24 09:45:21

STAR-ONE

That's the problem, I noticed that it was very difficult to match the ET sources exactly, there is always something that differs, everyone has their own understanding and knowledge (which is normal in the end ).

Not to mention all those channels that go through the human filters and tunings/perceptions that we all have.

I had plenty of time in the last two years to learn as much as I could but it turned out that the task is daunting, there are thousands of hours of reading on the net and it is very difficult to discern the true from the false, this is how I apply the basic principle of "I take what resonates and I put aside the rest". The veil of oblivion is very present and I think that we do not have to know the "ultimate truth".

Fortunately, I still ended up finding a common thread in almost all the sources and it corresponds to what I feel.

There's plenty to read hang on and it's 10 years old, a lot has changed since then but it's worth reading.

https://web-archive-org.translate.goog/ … x_tr_hl=fr

#11 2023-03-24 13:57:21

StarDeity
Banned

I meant it like if you really believe those characters exist and control Earth...
Because most are made up by humans. They don't exist.

Odin could be an Engan or a Taygetan, like ThorEl un..
But he isn't ruling over or imposing anything..

The rest, like Molech and so, are made up by Babylonians...

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

do you truly believe all this

Brahman wrote:

1st link:
Everything bad going on in this world can be linked to two immortal beings. You are currently being conquered by an invading alien force.
The beings behind this are most often refered to by the elite as Ba'al and Moloch/Saturn. Moloch means King and Ba'al means Lord. The king of our world is Khan Nannar-Sin Allah. The lord of our world is Ba'al Adad/Ishkur.
All the Elite of this world answer to Ba'al and Moloch(Allah/Njord/Khonsu/Dionysus/Yahweh)
These two immortal beings have been behind nearly all human history over the last 3600 years.

The agenda of the Vanir(Sirius empire) is the complete enslavement of humanity and all humanoids on this planet.

4000 years ago Humanity united behind the Son of Earth's creator, Lucifer/Marduk/Ra/Thor and fought back against these Vanir from Sirius and freed the planet from their enslavement. It was the Vanir that attacked and sank both Lemuria and Atlantis.

2nd link

King Bor Anu and Odin are both over 1 billion years old. King Bor Anu was the son of the very first incarnation of Christ within our reality, King Buri Anshar. During his incarnation of Buri Anshar, he founded the Sirius Empire and the Galactic Federation and lead the armies of Light in the Demiurge war, and several wars against the Draco. Christ has continued to incarnate within the royal bloodline of the Sirius Empire nearly every time he has chosen to incarnate into our reality. King Bor Anu was Buri's sixth son, and spent millions of years away from the Sirius Empire, before finally returning and taking the throne for himself.

I don't know if it's true but there are some correspondences. Cabal meets with federation officials in Antarctica. They probably report to their masters there. This was also said by Swaruus when they had a meeting in Antarctica.

In addition, the federation wants to have a new world order, one government, one religion, one currency. That sounds like this excerpt from the link:

"The current agenda to begin the destruction of the west will involve the media demonizing Russia.

This has been happening for a few years.

The next step to its destruction is to link everything that goes against the Globalist agenda of Satan/Moloch/Allah/Yahweh/Njord/Khonsu/Dionysus to be associated and labeled as Russian disinformation. All thought that resists the global agenda will be labeled as right wing extremists or Russian disinformation.

As the world war starts, the demonizing of Russia will advance to full steam ahead. They will begin to cancel everything that is connected to Russia. The stealing and theft of all property related to Russia or people associated with Russia will rapidly pick up.

Once this stage is complete and they have run out of Russian things to cancel and sanction, they will then move on to the Russian Disinformation agents.

Many thought the camps being built throughout many Western countries were for AntiVaxxers, and while this was a possibility, they were actually designed for this next step.

They will label anyone with right wing views, which will now be considered enemy russian disinformation as enemies of the state and they will be taken to camps, if they survive that long.

This is why they needed to replace the white populations within these countries, shipping in millions of "refuges," while pushing the critical race theory propaganda to brainwash these people into completing the next step.

The war will then progress with the western nations being tricked into attacking each other to wipe out their populations.

Once this step is done, the nations already completely under Vanir control, China, Islam, etc will then march on the western world and take it under their command.

Once this is completed, they will institute full global social credit and surveillance systems.

This will lead to a One World Government where all the surviving humans are enslaved under their God Nannar-Sin Allah."

#12 2023-03-24 15:21:55

StarDeity
Banned

Brahman wrote:

Yes, these are names of gods from earthly mythologies and religions. But if they have remained as myths from ancient times, perhaps they are not fiction but real extraterrestrials who looked like gods to the ancient population. And the names may be repeated, as there are many people on Earth with the same name.

If they are from Saturn, then no one will know that they rule. They hide even from the other races in the federation and give no explanation. They rule through the cabal.

If they are ETs "from" Saturn
Only the cabal believes in them, because the rest of the population don't believe in them.
Are mostly taken as myth/fiction.
So those entities, if they exist, don't have power over humanity, since humans in general believe in other things...

Board footer