You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-24 03:37:17

StarDeity
Banned

Who is Lilith?

In Jewish scriptures they talk about a woman "succubus" named Lilith.

They say she seduced Adam, and she bore him children too.

I've kept thinking about what the origin of this story might be...
And if it is making reference to the women of Lemuria...
These cabal freaks called them the serpents, whores, and any insult in the book.
Lemurian women are the reason why the cabal patriarchy hate women so much, and want to literally erase us.

I was wondering if Lilith might be the cabal representation of Lemuria, making up some BS story ofc.

Taygetans said that the Eves were mostly barren, and so the surviving women of Lemuria took mates with the Adams, and had children.

Do you see what I mean..

I wish there were more details abt Lilith, if the Swas know anything abt this character..

#2 2023-03-24 06:57:09

mitkobs

Re: Who is Lilith?

Archetype of the evil feminine energy.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-25 12:52:24)

#3 2023-03-24 10:59:26

Mitkobs is correct. It is a form of "snake". Snakes are type of women who manipulate, use sex appeal, cry, pretend to be naive and childish to get what they want. There are several archetypes of them, Lilith being one. Others are Gorgon and Lalit.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-24 11:00:10)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-03-24 13:51:07

StarDeity
Banned

But these are human interpretations of Lilith...
It was also completely unnecessary to create the character too, but rhe Atenists did it.
And when rhey create one such as this, is to insult one that was perhaps a positive influence.
Idk if you males understand what I mean..

#5 2023-03-24 14:40:27

RoadtoSamadhi

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Mitkobs is correct. It is a form of "snake". Snakes are type of women who manipulate, use sex appeal, cry, pretend to be naive and childish to get what they want. There are several archetypes of them, Lilith being one. Others are Gorgon and Lalit.

Snakes are also from the story of Adam & Eve a representation of the females of Taygeta so we can’t go off that definition

#6 2023-03-24 15:17:47

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, Lemurian women were Taygetans, and were called the "Serpents" by the regressives..

#7 2023-03-24 18:19:28

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Snakes are also from the story of Adam & Eve a representation of the females of Taygeta so we can’t go off that definition

That is in colloquial language. In Latvian we call evil, manipulative women snakes. I can try to find synonym for English.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#8 2023-03-24 19:24:53

Scott Summers

CM

I’m seriously impressed by how much you know.

You’re almost like a walking encyclopedia on these subjects! smile

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

That is in colloquial language. In Latvian we call evil, manipulative women snakes. I can try to find synonym for English.

#9 2023-03-24 21:53:35

Scott Summers wrote:

CM

I’m seriously impressed by how much you know.

You’re almost like a walking encyclopedia on these subjects! smile

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

I have been going to local spiritual growth center for 5 years now. We have people who are in spirituality/esoteric stuff for 40+ years.

They know how to channel, they have clairvoyance and other abilities. Many of them have met at least once a week for 20+ years just to discuss how matrix is built and how to get out of it. I have learned almost everything from them. Learning there costs like 150 euros a month which is cheap, because we got information on how to navigate plandemic/papaya stuff way in advance and such information is/was invaluable.

My part is having good memory to remember a lot smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-24 21:57:36)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#10 2023-03-25 12:35:33

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

These cabal freaks called them the serpents, whores, and any insult in the book.
Lemurian women are the reason why the cabal patriarchy hate women so much, and want to literally erase us.

I was wondering if Lilith might be the cabal representation of Lemuria, making up some BS story ofc.

Taygetans said that the Eves were mostly barren, and so the surviving women of Lemuria took mates with the Adams, and had children.

Do you see what I mean..

I wish there were more details abt Lilith, if the Swas know anything abt this character..

Lilith is an astral entity, pretty high in her evolution. She works on this planet through her avatars and has various methods to accomplish her missions. She uses her feminine energies very well and has her methods for that, but is not an succubus type entity or similar - these are stories created by her enemies which are mostly "evil".

She certainly is not evil although her methods may not be liked by everybody, especially her enemies.

#11 2023-03-25 12:43:11

Bucegi

i may add that when new age people on forums, "witches" on TikTok et cetera talk about Lilith, "working with Lilith" or channeling Lilith, they mostly deal with a demongroup misleading them under the disguise of the name of Lilith. it's like they know humans made up stories about her so they use it to their advantage when manipulating humans.

anyways, she still does some missions on this planet which i don't know much about and does a good job in advancing human collective unconscious as far as i know.

#12 2023-03-25 12:49:07

mitkobs

Archetype is a model - typical example of a certain person, a defined model of a person.

Question to moderators - why I cannot post in my topic Exposition of narcissism? Gives me error when I try, is the topic locked or what and why?

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-25 12:53:09)

#13 2023-03-25 15:37:25

Outerspace

mitkobs wrote:

Archetype is a model - typical example of a certain person, a defined model of a person.

Question to moderators - why I cannot post in my topic Exposition of narcissism? Gives me error when I try, is the topic locked or what and why?

Hi,

I did not have any issues to post something in your topic. Please try it again. Thanks

#14 2023-03-25 17:57:55

WXMM

Babylonian mythology and symbolism laid the foundation for all major religions, especially Christianity. The brotherhood that controls the world today is the modern manifestation of the Babylonian Brotherhood - the Roman Church=Babylonian Brotherhood, composed of reptile Aryan priests and "royal members.". In ancient Sumerian times, the reptile lineage transmitted through the female was symbolized as a lily. Those with reptilian lineage are called Lilith.

#15 2023-03-25 18:43:28

StarDeity
Banned

This is what I was thinking too.
But I'm curious about who she might be..
She could even have been Ishtar for all we know..

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Do you see what I mean..

Lilith is an astral entity, pretty high in her evolution. She works on this planet through her avatars and has various methods to accomplish her missions. She uses her feminine energies very well and has her methods for that, but is not an succubus type entity or similar - these are stories created by her enemies which are mostly "evil".

She certainly is not evil although her methods may not be liked by everybody, especially her enemies.

#16 2023-03-25 18:44:34

StarDeity
Banned

ENRIQUE12345 wrote:

Hello to All ¡

STAR DEITY:

Lilith and Cain are Theological Concepts of "Evil Famale" and respective "Evil Male".

And Adam and Eve are the Concepts of Positive Beings, and all Goods.

Bye ¡

Yep, descubriste a América big_smile

#17 2023-03-25 18:47:09

StarDeity
Banned

WXMM wrote:

Babylonian mythology and symbolism laid the foundation for all major religions, especially Christianity. The brotherhood that controls the world today is the modern manifestation of the Babylonian Brotherhood - the Roman Church=Babylonian Brotherhood, composed of reptile Aryan priests and "royal members.". In ancient Sumerian times, the reptile lineage transmitted through the female was symbolized as a lily. Those with reptilian lineage are called Lilith.

Interesting, thanks~

But I'd have to disagree about the "Aryan" part, because the cabal members are all mixed and even East Asians are in it...
Unless you mean "Aryan" as in nobility and such..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-25 18:47:32)

#18 2023-03-25 18:51:06

StarDeity
Banned

Bucegi wrote:

i may add that when new age people on forums, "witches" on TikTok et cetera talk about Lilith, "working with Lilith" or channeling Lilith, they mostly deal with a demongroup misleading them under the disguise of the name of Lilith. it's like they know humans made up stories about her so they use it to their advantage when manipulating humans.

anyways, she still does some missions on this planet which i don't know much about and does a good job in advancing human collective unconscious as far as i know.

I'm sure those "witches" are feminists who don't even know how to clean their bumhole right... tongue

In other words, they don't know what they are doing, and it's all them trying to manifest w/e stupidity...

gosh i despise feminists...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-25 18:51:35)

#19 2023-03-25 19:03:21

STAR-ONE

I saved this in my docs, not sure if that helps.

"Here it is best for me to explain the Serpent archetype a bit and the pictures and comments might help with that.

The oldest serpent archetype is the (electromagnetic) waveform; say the hiss of the Serpent as the "True Om" of the primordial sound.

In terms of technology, you can think of the archetype as an oscillograph, say as seen in hospital heart rate monitors or the like.

This SINE WAVEFORM became associated and identified with the "evil woman" not so much with EVE, but with LILITH, the Herew demoness or succubus who refused to submit to Adam lying on top of her during sex."

#20 2023-03-25 21:50:35

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

This is what I was thinking too.
But I'm curious about who she might be..
She could even have been Ishtar for all we know..

i dont know which avatars from her are known in the historic records, she has used many over the times. still active on this planet to this day.

as far as i know, Lilith is not Ishtar/the entity behind the avatar Ishtar, but they may be linked indirectly, probably from the same soul family idk

#21 2023-03-25 22:04:54

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:
Bucegi wrote:

I'm sure those "witches" are feminists who don't even know how to clean their bumhole right... tongue

In other words, they don't know what they are doing, and it's all them trying to manifest w/e stupidity...

gosh i despise feminists...

hahaha thats funny
nah i meant the self proclaimed witches talking about "sex magix", succubus type shit, talking with demons they think are powerful gods or smth (saw videos of some claiming to be used as an sex slave for an demon and how that is a good thing". i got the impression of an overall narcisstic vibe from that niche on tiktok. didnt like it in general. anyways, they talked shit about Lilith (celestial being) and about the false stories created to imply a negative Lilith impression in the mind of people (Lilith as serpent, Lilith as succubus, Lilith rebelled against tyrannical god, Lilith makes Ego Mind Huge and this and that et cetera...) thats why i dived deeper into what entities they are dealing with on etheric/astral level and yea well, demon type entitties mostly

#22 2023-03-26 15:05:30

eugene-bright

Please share the link to the scriptures
The Genesis talks about creation of Ish (The Eater) out of the Adam's (The Door for Spirit) Rib (chromosome)
Please read The New Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ for the details

Last edited by eugene-bright (2023-03-26 15:06:16)

I AM (YHWH) the Way (Tao/Dao) the Truth (ἀλήθεια) and the Life (Ankh)
I AM what I CHOOSE to become

#23 2023-03-26 18:43:03

Bucegi

eugene-bright wrote:

Please share the link to the scriptures
The Genesis talks about creation of Ish (The Eater) out of the Adam's (The Door for Spirit) Rib (chromosome)
Please read The New Revelation of The Lord Jesus Christ for the details

i would suggest you to read the Nag Hammadi, a collection of scriptures not to be found in the censored bible, including a lot more stories, records, archaic wisdom and talks from Jesus with his people. the Bible is actually very interesting and helpful in my opinion when you read it correctly, but with more context or information it is easier to understand the underlying messages and wisdom from the bible and i think Nag Hammadi is a very good one for that

apart from that, the bullsit stories of whatever someone imagines to see in the bible like picking 7 sentences and translating the words differently to fit its own agenda, i don't care
i personally don't like people taking some things from this book, changing it when necessary and adding context which is false, so they can add a false historical proof to their "channelings" or whatever they came up with to gain popularity

Last edited by Bucegi (2023-03-26 18:43:44)

#24 2023-04-02 18:57:39

WXMM

Lilith=Lily=The royal lineage of reptiles

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci … hood03.htm

And, you can find some wheat circles in Italy that express lilies and their lineages.

Like a lily, it has six petals.

https://twitter.com/Sword_Goddess/statu … 5785089025

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018 … i2018.html

They are closely related to Enki.

That is, Anunnaki.

Enki is a mixture of human and reptile blood.

Last edited by WXMM (2023-04-02 19:06:23)

#25 2023-04-02 20:42:41

JimiPickle

StarDeity wrote:

But these are human interpretations of Lilith...
It was also completely unnecessary to create the character too, but rhe Atenists did it.
And when rhey create one such as this, is to insult one that was perhaps a positive influence.
Idk if you males understand what I mean..

The Lilith archetype is a woman who does not bow to man. She is one that does not see herself as equal to man, on the contrary, she sees herself as the master of herself. A rouge to some, a warrior to others, she IS.

As the story goes, Lilith was the first woman of the bible but refused to bow to Adam. Even when she was confronted by “angels” she refused. In her defiance, she spoke the name of their god. This was considered blasphemous and the angels cast her in to an abyss. She bowed to none and would never bow to a man who bowed to a god, any god.

So, who was the man who refused to bow to god in the bible?

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-04-02 21:09:11)

Board footer