You are not logged in.

#26 2020-11-06 19:29:52

Corpse

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hi,anyone knows anything about the seal of solomon ring?

#27 2020-11-06 21:47:34

Geocnn65

Corpse wrote:

Hi,anyone knows anything about the seal of solomon ring?

Everything I have learned about the Seal of Solomon is dark. Solomon used it to summon and control demons.  John Dee who served Queen Elizabeth I of England used it  and wrote about in in his book of Enochian Magic.  Its all ver4y dark and I read up on it for a while but I now avoid anything connected to that as it attracts Demons to you and it is part of Black Magic

#28 2020-11-06 21:51:47

Geocnn65

I have a question as this came to mind recently.  We in 3D live in a time space controlled environment.  I have heard time does not exist in higher dimensions, so do the Taygetans in 5D experience time or are they beyond time?

#29 2020-12-05 12:20:26

Gosia
Administrator

Geocnn65 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take that into consideration, although the subjects of those photos may not be easy to explain, from 3D perspective. Greetings!

Gosia,  hello!  In regard to the recent video ATLANTIS, LEMURIA, REPTILIANS, ADAM AND EVE, TIAMAT - TAYGETEAN
PLEIADIAN ROLE IN ANCIENT HISTORY.  I have researched this topic for many years and explored many teachings on this.  Swaruu mentioned the Taygetans were the “Snake” in the garden.  I wish to ask in regard to this, was the Bible written but reptilian influence.  I have believed that Jehovah, the father of eugenics and racial distinctions was a negative being and perhaps even reptilian.  Aside from Jesus of Nazareth, was the Jewish religion and teachings all manipulated by the reptilians?

Yes, a lot of it was compiled by the Cabal/Roman/Reptilians for the control agendas. More will be understood in Jesus video I will make some time in the future

Regards smile

#30 2020-12-05 12:21:50

Gosia
Administrator

Yes I will thread that somewhere into one of the videos smile There WERE similar creatures but its exagerated, the way it is presented on Earth. More in one of the videos. Just gotta have patience as I have a lot of in line.

mitkobs wrote:

Gosia, please ask Swaruu about dinosaurs. Were they real or a science hoax?

#31 2020-12-05 12:22:52

Gosia
Administrator

You need to look at the videos with the word TIME in the title. It was explained in detail. They live in a SEMI lineal perception of time in short. smile

Geocnn65 wrote:

I have a question as this came to mind recently.  We in 3D live in a time space controlled environment.  I have heard time does not exist in higher dimensions, so do the Taygetans in 5D experience time or are they beyond time?

#32 2020-12-05 17:31:41

mitkobs

HG Well were mason, Cabal.

#33 2020-12-05 20:27:45

Hi! Thank you all for the work you are doing...
May I ask smt, as a request for the future -since now we have other very important things to attend- can you please ask Swaruu-Yazhi to tell us about Greece (Parthenon, Delfi, olympian gods, the ancient and modern greek language, Socrates and whatever else is worth mentioned)? Gratitude! All these videos are very interesting!

P.s. and the corruption of course after 2011 with Germany-memorandums-IMF

Last edited by Lovetransitionnow (2020-12-05 20:30:41)

#34 2020-12-06 08:58:52

Gudrun

Has the Tageta team or Yazhi Swaruu ever been asked about Bashar from Sessani who is channeled by Darryl Anka, if he is genuine and positive?

#35 2020-12-06 10:56:50

mitkobs

All monolithic architectural remains are from Atlantis/Lemuria period before the planetary flood or a bit after that when still Federation were involved directly with affairs on Earth. Bashar/Daryl Anka is positive, you should be able to distinguish from the messages they give.

#36 2020-12-08 13:00:05

indigochild64

Hi everyone smile I have always wondered how the moon matrix effects astrology. Everyone unaware of the moon matrix looks up to the moon to be a very cleansing feminine energy, however I am not sure I agree. Do the original energies from the moon before it was hollowed out still remain and influence us? For example your moon placement in Earth astrology is said to represent your inner self, emotions et cetera but knowing it is actually a quantum computer how does this change?

#37 2020-12-28 07:09:37

Jaime Cubides wrote:

Thank you everybody.
IS A HOLOGRAPHIC SYSTEM WITH SCALING COUNCIL AND MATRIARCHAL WAY, STILL AN OPTION?

greetings Jaime Cubides

concerning the matriarchal way the video link below to Cosmic Agency's video about matriarchal society of taygetans and other taygetan society info.

title of video is:

Swaruu - Matriarchy and Royalty in the Taygetean Society (Pleiadian Communication)

and video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-mpks8ygx8

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 12:00:21)

#38 2021-01-01 04:06:46

Wanderer

Hello Gosia and Everyone! I only discovered Cosmic Agency's channel a while ago and was trying to go through all the videos, almost catching up.
Thank you very much for all the hard work creating and putting them into this great repository of truths, I would say, the newest and one of the most profound knowledge in this epoch.

I have been trying to work on the Japanese translation for the videos. Now with the transcript pages up, it is much easier to continue and I will start working on them. (BTW I was the Japanese translator of Corey Goodes' Cosmic Disclosure Season 4 to Season 7).

When I was going through the videos, occasionally I found doubts and descriptions that needed to be clarified.
I did not take down the notes so I will only ask them here one by one when I encounter them again while reading the transcript.
Here is the first one.

From the video transcript: EXTRATERRESTRIAL RACES: CENTAURI (SWARUU)

"The vast majority of humans on that planet there as cattle, if not all of them came from Earth as a result of abductions and mass and individual kidnappings that had been going on for thousands of years, but more precisely between 6000 AD and the year 1560."

6000 AD? Is it a mistype of 600 AD or 6000 BCE? I would like to have this clarified. Thanks.

#39 2021-01-01 10:35:37

mitkobs

Dracos and all Reptilian sub species are creation(genetic) of the Alpha Draconians. AD are very old beings, probably only they know how old they are as intergalactic race.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-01 10:36:48)

#40 2021-01-01 11:53:40

mitkobs

Fears of humans and before that the lyrians just attracted energetically the beings who look scary and are predatory in nature. Such beings are destroyers of worlds and other beings. Not that people created these beings, but they attracted them. Such beings already exist in the Divine matrix in their space-time density dimensions and when become compatible with other space-time they move and conquer it, thus exploit it to the bone and destroying everything until no other life is left behind them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-01 11:56:04)

#41 2021-01-01 12:05:20

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

On the topic of Tulpas / Egregors I had a thought, if the Dracos are our creations, then so are the Matrix people. Does that mean, that Matrix people also feed off our negative emotions or do they serve some other purpose?

This "everything is a creation of ourselves" is only valid from a higher perspective and not from within the Matrix, in which due to mind-control most people are not creating what we want but what others want.

In my view the Alpha Dracos, Dracos, etc. are a creation of higher realms too, e.g. to have an opposite to enrich the otherwise boring "game world", but I doubt that anyone who is "player" could create them, especially not if in 3D where the manifestation abilities are slow and limited.

As for Matrix people, one needs to define that term because it has any and therefore no meaning. Here are some examples:

3D mind-controlled people are not feeding off negative emotions but suffer from them - they are victims of their own past decisions to not refuse the mind-control e.g. to gain fake-convenience, fake-protection, fake riches, etc. -, while the underlying invisible regressive mind-controllers do the feeding.
Soulless/Unreal "Matrix people" like 3D Moon Matrix holograms, clones, etc. cannot have emotions really, though they still can suffer pain, etc., but due to the lack of a soul they cannot provide the emotional energies that are needed for feeding off them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#42 2021-01-02 06:44:53

mitkobs

There a is part of Divine matrix that is seemingly(it is illusion) going in a phase of self destruction and there are beings who have taken the roles of accompanying and facilitating the destruction processes.

#43 2021-01-02 12:56:39

07wideeyes

I agree with ro2778 that this is indeed a complex topic, worth serious consideration. It is actually about manifestation, about how consciousness manifests itself, how much, in what ways etc. It's very easy to sit in front of the fire and say 'Everything is consciousness' but what that really means and how it actually pans out is far more difficult to discern. Some people are content to just sit in front of the fire, others not so...
On tulpas, my memory is that the concept was most popularised by Alexandra David-Neel from her travels in Tibet in the 1930s (?). She observed Tibetans who created tulpas. Apparently they would sometimes utilise them as house cleaners etc, kind-of non-human servants. The problem was that they would tend to get out of control after a while, sometimes even break free and become rather independent, which created mayhem. Either that, or they would become very clinging, dependent. David-Neel produced her own tulpa, but eventually had to dissolve it, as it was creating problems for her. The dissolution was not easy. To me, the tulpas demonstrate how humans with high manifestation abilities can literally create material realities. To decide how much other humans are doing the same, without realising it, requires far more investigation..

#44 2021-01-02 14:16:47

Vickie

I would love a video about family relationships and spouses. How does it work? Is there a bonding ceremony? Does a couple stay together for life? Are they monogamous?

#45 2021-01-02 16:17:07

Quaintlove369

I would like to know what kind of work artists pursue in Pleiades. Like how is music, paintings, poetry presented on Erra and other planets within that system? Could be an inspiration for many who want to take a more "Renaissance" effort towards the revolution of our home.

#46 2021-01-05 17:18:40

Vickie

After watching the video with Dhor Káal'el and them identifying a Tygetan starseed I would love to see a live session dedicated to identifying Tygetans in our Cosmic Agency family. We can all go live together with our star family and see who is lucky enough to be identified and perhaps get background info for those people.

#47 2021-01-11 19:08:46

Hello!  I would like to hear any information regarding exactly how the random number generators work in our 3D matrix with our consciousness and how we may best use this to our advantage for peace and love.

"When human consciousness becomes coherent, the behavior of random systems may change. Random number generators (RNGs) based on quantum tunneling produce completely unpredictable sequences of zeroes and ones. But when a great event synchronizes the feelings of millions of people, our network of RNGs becomes subtly structured. We calculate one in a trillion odds that the effect is due to chance. The evidence suggests an emerging noosphere or the unifying field of consciousness described by sages in all cultures."  http://www.global-mind.org/
Thank you!

Last edited by cassandrafreedomfighter (2021-01-11 19:09:52)

#48 2021-01-12 08:02:30

orwa dawa

Hello..  I want to know more about the astrology of our solar system; how many planet are there, what does every planet represent and the cycle of that planet, if nibiru is really exist, if the moon is a matrix does it play a role in our astrology and what is that role ..

Thank you all for your time ..

Orwa

#49 2021-01-12 13:38:27

Dear Gosia, Dear Robert, Dear Matias,

I am a french follower since almost the begining of the cosmic agency chanel.

I am really into hidden earth history in realtion to interstellar affairs.

A friend of mine based in Mexico told me there is a strong connexion between Joan of Arc & Swarru.

Joan of Arc is such an important character of french History. I wondering if you intend to have an interview of swarru about that subject.

I am personnally very much invoved with all sort of mysteries related to the secret history of France.

I'd be pleased if you intend to have a conversation about Joan of Arc with her to ask a few very specific questions.

Best wishes,

Pierre-Alexandre.

#50 2021-01-12 14:49:07

There is a connection and you can find it in this forum. Unfortunately i dont remember where it is but i remember for sure that i have read it. A lot of info actually. Perhaps s.o. else can guide you directly, there is transcript I think, also.

Board footer