You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-27 19:44:18

Jupiter 9

Upcoming Live with Gosia about the DNA videos.

Date: Tuesday 21:30 Finland Time

Cosmic Agency: "Guys, I hope you liked the DNA videos. It was a lot of information to process for sure. Before moving forward with new videos, let's pause and reflect on what was exposed in these last 2 videos. Now, to clarify, I am not an expert on this subject, nor a geneticist, I still have doubts, nor do I fully understand everything, and I will do what I can to summarize some points that I was able to capture, but please do not think that I will be able to explain everything. That will be impossible for me! But at least we can greet each other and see how it goes. Until Tuesday at 9.30 pm (Finland time). ✨ smile"

DNA - Record of Who We Are - Extraterrestrial Perspective - Yazhi Swaruu

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-29 17:46:13)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-29 12:28:38

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Upcoming Live with Gosia about the DNA videos.

Thank you smile

Jupiter wrote:

Cosmic Agency: "Guys, I hope you liked the DNA videos. It was a lot of information to process for sure. Before moving forward with new videos, let's pause and reflect on what was exposed in these last 2 videos. Now, to clarify, I am not an expert on this subject, nor a geneticist, I still have doubts, nor do I fully understand everything, and I will do what I can to summarize some points that I was able to capture, but please do not think that I will be able to explain everything. That will be impossible for me! But at least we can greet each other and see how it goes. Until Tuesday at 9.30 pm (Finland time). ✨ smile"

#3 2023-03-29 17:48:52

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Thank you smile

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-03-29 18:47:05

StarDeity
Banned

Helloo Gosia~ How are you?

Me gusta mucho tu look sin la pollina/flequillo smile
Muy guapa! big_smile

Gosia wrote:

Thank you smile

Jupiter wrote:

#5 2023-03-30 00:43:40

Jupiter 9

Liver cell starseeds in a lung world is a good analogy, but a much better analogy is we are heart cell starseeds incarnated in a colon world to have the experience of the colon cells and assist the native colon cells to eliminate all the poop from the Earth organism much faster...  big_smile big_smile

#6 2023-03-30 01:12:34

Jupiter 9

Gosia, every time you mention the Mongolia and Gobi desert thing this comes to mind:

Swaruu: ...The Agartheans-ex-Lemurians had advanced technology even though they lost much in the great flood. They lost more than Atlantis. They used their technology to form an advanced intra-terrestrial civilization. Little by little through thousands of years, and with relatively little negative interference they spread all over the world, but underground. Where the Matrix is weak. Their very high frequency, willingness to live well and be happy kept them in 5D or very low 5D. Capital city: Great Shambala (under the Gobi Desert, Mongolia and North China). Alternate pioneer city: Shambala minor. Secret location, Himalaya. They have underground cities all over the world and represent a planetary society. They have control over the two polar entrances.

From: Extraterrestrial Races: Agarthians (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

So maybe you had a past incarnation in Lemuria during the time of the flood and maybe you escaped underground and had a life in Great Shambala under the Gobi Desert. And I am not sure exactly how soul branching works but maybe your soul branched at that moment and in one branch you died or got on a ship and returned to Taygeta and on another branch you escaped underground and continued as an Agarthean and is still there having a parallel experience under the Gobi desert. smile

#7 2023-03-30 15:52:43

Linda

Hi Gosia,
This is my first time writing in the forum so I’d like to first thank you and the team for making valuable information available which I was able to finally cross out a lot of question marks accumulated since my childhood.  Second, perhaps my personal experience on the amalgam could provide a little useful (or maybe not?) reference in the Taygetan lab:
I have had a lot of dental work done by the age of 20, to the point the dentist labeled me as the number one person having the worst teeth in the world yikes - though they just grew out soft and are not from dental caries.  A few years ago my new dentist decided to replace a few of the amalgam fillings and ended up replacing them with more crowns.  Right around the same time I didn’t feel well and my doctor diagnosed me with some kind of stomach infection and ordered me to take full two weeks of medications which I ended up getting sicker and had one kidney not functioning.  Later I found a biological dentist to remove the very last visible amalgam filling and he said my kidney problem could come from the previous dentist’s drilling of removing amalgam without precautions.  Later I did a simple detox for a month and feel normal since.  Not sure my normal is similar to others though lol.  That round of medicine is the very last one I had- I have decided no more in this physical body.

I do think no matter how hard I try to detox, the toxins is still affecting me at least on the energy level.  That could be what you shared that Yazhi mentioned it cannot be fully eliminated as my understanding.  Also I remember Aneeka said human medical science is backwards, so it would be very interesting to see the Taygetan’s research result on this.  I’ve always kept my mind open to satisfy my curiosity.

Finally, could Yazhi have an answer for why a person can have curly hair all of a sudden even though no one has curly hair in the entire family  (relating to the DNA maybe?).  Originally I was thinking maybe it’s from the mind manifesting, but the person doesn’t particularly wish for it .  Thank you again for sharing all info!

Board footer