You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-30 03:49:13

StarDeity
Banned

Possible New Mass Contact "Project?"

I was wondering if Taygetans, and perhaps other Stellar races around Earth,  might be planning another "mass contact" project?

The feeling came to my mind..

I think now would be a good time to try it again, because so much more people are waking up and awake.
This sort of thing should happen before the cabal tries the 'fake alien invasion' agenda...
If the Federation has intention of trying  to fix the mess they've made here, and ofc I mean FedSaturn.
I believe much more people might be open to the benevolent ETs being here and helping/influencing.

They're already among us as Step-Downs, it would be fair if they allowed themselves be known... imo

#2 2023-03-30 14:22:05

Re: Possible New Mass Contact "Project?"

Mass contact as in more youtube channels popping up? Sure.

Everyone will and can see success of Mari`s channel. Now we already have Za`el channel. Literally everyone on Viera can get info what are restrictions on making their own youtube channel and getting info published.

I'm expecting or eagerly awaiting or simply keeping my cat senses open for first Urmah youtube channel. It should come shortly. Urmahs told us that it is an emergency, right? So where is their youtube? big_smile

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-30 14:22:45)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-03-30 15:21:04

Scott Summers

There already are Urmah videos. You have to search real hard because they’re buried by the Cabal.

After arduous search, I found one:

Urmah: Mechanics of Manifestation parte 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/buitengebied … qfk6otAAAA

#4 2023-03-30 17:03:52

Jupiter 9

Highly unlikely. It's not just the general population that is not ready. Based on the past 5 years of this contact, and my experience with the alternative/spiritual communities, I personally think that it's also the alternative mainstream that is not ready too. My guess is that if other races decide to start a contact project, they will choose to do it directly like Mari and Za'el without contactee intermediaries and without direct engagement with the public. Gosia and Robert may be doing a great job but let's not forget that it didn't go so well with other ex-contactees. And let's also not forget that there were 3 deaths in this contact project and their deaths show that people from holistic "service to others" societies may not be ready too for a direct contact with the alternative communities.

But I am hoping that Mari and Za'el's channels will inspire other races to open their own channels, with the comments off and without direct engagement with the public, at least for now, and transmit their information and perspectives for whoever is ready for it. They can do it in cooperation with the Toleka crew that have more than 5 year experience with this project.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-30 17:05:37)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-03-30 17:31:33

Jupiter 9

And a message to Urmahs: we have pretty good voice dictation software and then you only have to use your claws to correct the few errors, and you don't have to use a mouse, you can use a touchpad. Plus you don't have to create elaborate videos with pictures and video, you can only upload the audio like a podcast. Just sayin'.

HD-wallpaper-on-nexus-laptop-cat-cats-bed-animals-thumbnail.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-03-30 18:45:22

StarDeity
Banned

Y'all the typical human males that you are.

#7 2023-03-30 20:35:21

StarDeity
Banned

Celestial Marriage wrote:

I'm expecting or eagerly awaiting or simply keeping my cat senses open for first Urmah youtube channel. It should come shortly. Urmahs told us that it is an emergency, right? So where is their youtube? big_smile

I hope so!

#8 2023-03-30 21:42:38

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

StarDeity you are such a... millenial sometimes. hihihi tongue

And I was born in '81 so I am at the border between Gen X and Gen Y, so you could say that I am Gen XY or in other words Gen Male, so maybe that's why I am such a typical human male... hihihi smile

(What's Wrong With Millennials? Generation Y Explained - Teal Swan)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-30 21:46:21)

#9 2023-03-30 22:01:07

StarDeity
Banned

Millennials have a different attitude towards life, depends.

I like to think positive and that all is possible, because I also manifest good things this way too.
And it frustrates me that people have such a deterministic and negative mentality towards things and life... It annoys me tbh.

I see it as the matrix using people as its agents to mortify and lower the frequency of the Starseeds. The matrix turning people into its "Agent Smiths."

Earth men tend to have this deterministic negative mindset which I despise...
Like everything is a NO, or it can't be done, or it can't be, and so on...
How can people live like that...
They must be manifesting crap into their lives, I swear...
And some don't even notice how toxic they can be, and how they affect others with their ego.

People like this can't be at Service to Others nor be part of a Holistic Society...

#10 2023-03-30 22:25:08

Jupiter 9

I personally prefer to be both a realist and an idealist at the same time. So I personally am not being negative just realistic, is all. smile

#11 2023-03-30 23:08:03

StarDeity
Banned

Being "realistic" according to your experience and perception, yeah.

#12 2023-03-31 03:04:46

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

LOL Star big_smile
Remembering all we have been taught... can you please define a "typical human male"?

#13 2023-03-31 14:16:19

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

LOL Star big_smile
Remembering all we have been taught... can you please define a "typical human male"?

That's the thing, all of the things that people have been taught by the Tays and Swas through the divulgation, and still some people on this forum have a negative mindset, the typical human male mindset of being negative and deterministic about things. Doesn't matter which generation someone is from either.

Let me tell you, this negative matrix here is driving people away from the forum.
Lack of self-awareness, ego, etc.

It's all mostly males here, no wonder.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-31 16:43:06)

#14 2023-03-31 16:35:07

StarDeity wrote:
Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

LOL Star big_smile

That's the thing, all of the things that people have been taught by the Tays and Swas through the divulgation, and still some people on this forum have a negative mindset, the typical human male mindset of being negative and deterministic about things. Doesn't matter which generation someone is from either.

Let me tell you, this neharive matrix here is driving people away from the forum.

I am with StarDeity on this one. Was Mari`s youtube channel realistic?  No. She said herself she does not understand why she is allowed to do it. But it happened. After that we got Za el and Arien which is great, because I want to hear more about being a couple in Taygeta. We should do what we can ourselves and appreciate all Tay efforts.

What Dhor Kaal`el says about Earth men:

"Gosia: You, as a masculine essence, how do you see the men on Earth? What are their virtues and what are their defects?

Dhor Káal'él: I see that they are confused in their male identity. They are programmed to see themselves as defective women. That just by being a man they cause problems, or that they are the very cause of the social problems. They confuse "being strong" with "being a gross barbarian."

Fortunately I am not talking about all men, but they are losing the concept of being a strong protector who knows what he is and accepts himself this way.

And I accept that what I have said is related to control agendas.

Gosia: Defective women? Could you please elaborate this point, Káal'él? I didnt quite understand.

Dhor Káal'él: All the media have, by an agenda of depopulation, made us believe that everything feminine is good and all masculine is bad. It is an association of the masculine with the ´soldier or bully concept.

You cannot disqualify any gender. One has to complement each other side by side. They have implanted a guilt in the minds of the men, just for being men. The man is looked upon as something outdated, gone out of fashion. Even weak."

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-31 16:36:18)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2023-03-31 16:48:53

StarDeity
Banned

DK gets it, how men are manipulated to have a certain mindset...
It saddens me because some can get insufferable. ^^;
And women have also been manipulated to have that toxic mindset as well, feminists, "men with skirts"

Depopulation agenda.

We have to resist, and fight against all this..

StarDeity wrote:
Lyran wrote:

LOL Star big_smile

Let me tell you, this neharive matrix here is driving people away from the forum.

I am with StarDeity on this one. Was Mari`s youtube channel realistic?  No. She said herself she does not understand why she is allowed to do it. But it happened. After that we got Za el and Arien which is great, because I want to hear more about being a couple in Taygeta. We should do what we can ourselves and appreciate all Tay efforts.

What Dhor Kaal`el says about Earth men:

"Gosia: You, as a masculine essence, how do you see the men on Earth? What are their virtues and what are their defects?

Dhor Káal'él: I see that they are confused in their male identity. They are programmed to see themselves as defective women. That just by being a man they cause problems, or that they are the very cause of the social problems. They confuse "being strong" with "being a gross barbarian."

Fortunately I am not talking about all men, but they are losing the concept of being a strong protector who knows what he is and accepts himself this way.

And I accept that what I have said is related to control agendas.

Gosia: Defective women? Could you please elaborate this point, Káal'él? I didnt quite understand.

Dhor Káal'él: All the media have, by an agenda of depopulation, made us believe that everything feminine is good and all masculine is bad. It is an association of the masculine with the ´soldier or bully concept.

You cannot disqualify any gender. One has to complement each other side by side. They have implanted a guilt in the minds of the men, just for being men. The man is looked upon as something outdated, gone out of fashion. Even weak."

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-31 16:49:23)

#16 2023-03-31 17:05:57

Alec

I agree with DK.

#17 2023-03-31 18:06:27

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Of course. My comment is based mostly on my discernment of what I have observed over the past 4 years of this contact and is more of a neutral observation and there is not so much positive or negative judgement in it.

"Discernment: the ability to see and understand people, things, or situations clearly and
intelligently.

Judgment: the forming of an opinion, estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from
circumstances presented to the mind." - Inelia Benz

#18 2023-03-31 18:31:31

StarDeity
Banned

okay Mr. "Highly Unlikely"

Jupiter wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Of course. My comment is based mostly on my discernment of what I have observed over the past 4 years of this contact and is more of a neutral observation and there is not so much positive or negative judgement in it.

"Discernment: the ability to see and understand people, things, or situations clearly and
intelligently.

Judgment: the forming of an opinion, estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from
circumstances presented to the mind." - Inelia Benz

#19 2023-03-31 18:55:43

Jupiter 9

I personally consider Mari's and Za'el and Arien's channels as phase II of the contact and it seems to be a different approach that is based on what they learned over the past 5 years. And anything is possible but my bet is that there aren't going to contact any new people and Gosia and Robert (and the few people that are in contact but are not sharing their conversations publicly) will be the only contactees for the foreseeable future, and my bet is that if another race decides to do a contact project using the internet they are going to do it without contactee intermediaries and create a direct channel like Mari and Za'el. And for now I don't see Mari or Za'el doing any direct interactions with the public but who knows maybe in the future they will enable the comments or do a livestream with a live chat but again looking at this from the more realistic angle I can see many problems because they will be targeted and flooded with trolls and AI troll-bots. 

Mari: My predecessors have made the mistake of seeking validation, perhaps, with this fully ignoring how the human mentality works in general, and how controlled that mentality at large is by the officially appointed groups, who supposedly study extraterrestrial contact and information.

And I know they looked for validation and appreciation from the larger public, because that was the only retribution they would ever get, and when they didn't get it they felt very hurt, because all the fruits of their efforts was perceived by them as in vain.

It is impossible to live seeking validation all the time, especially when talking about highly controversial subjects, so I see that as a yet another harmful side effect of a people-pleaser mentality.

People coming from a holistic service to others, non-terrestrial society, cannot mix with most people on Earth, because those are still functioning in a survival mode that keeps them in a service to self mentality. The results can be, and have been, lethal to the non-terrestrials. That's why I'm going my own way with my own project, with this YouTube channel, and I'm not willing to make the same mistakes. I am publishing this information on a more progressive manner, from lesser to the more complicated, and I'm publishing all this in a focused manner with few to no distractions.

[...]

I know many of you out there listening right now would like to talk to me, and I know most of you are beautiful advanced souls I'd love to be friends with. But at this time I cannot start any kind of direct communication, because it is not healthy for me, as I just explained why above. And also because, although I do have some technical help here from my friends, I'm doing all this work essentially alone, and I would get severely swamped. That is why I have the comment section deactivated, I hope you understand.

With much love,
Mari Swaruu

Important thoughts after 5 years of contact (English)

Other relevant transcripts:

Taygetean Pleiadian Report (Swaruu): Are we Ready for Official Extraterrestrial Contact? (Part 1)

Extraterrestrial Direct Contact: Taygetean Conclusions (Pleiades) (Part 2)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-31 18:57:48)

Board footer