You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-08 20:39:25

donkalel

photos of Taygetans are now in hunderds

Can anyone explain me, how is possible that 2 years ago Gosia could not post  a single real photo of Taygetans, they have to modify them  to pass the filter of Federation, now we have for example a lot of  photos of Mary and Yazhi. How is this possible that now they can send so many photos??

#2 2023-03-08 21:08:27

mitkobs

Re: photos of Taygetans are now in hunderds

Because these photos do not compromise the matrix. No one can tell if they are of true ET's. Is not like if a photo of Andromedan or Sirian which will never pass GF filters because they do not look human.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-08 21:10:18)

#3 2023-03-08 21:13:30

Alec

It has been established that, in accordance with the guidelines from the Federation, visual communication with the extraterrestrial civilization is limited to photos of their faces, with the understanding that images depicting their bodies, clothing or pictures from locations beyond Earth are not permitted. Additionally, there have been instances where minor modifications to their facial structure have been made to ensure that the communication filters are satisfied.

While the Federation may have reservations about these limitations, it acknowledges that the sharing of face photos alone does not present a clear risk of compromising the Federation's project for contact, and as such, the Federation has chosen to exercise discretion in this matter.

#4 2023-03-08 21:25:59

StarDeity
Banned

The photos are made with an app or program by the Tay/Swas, they change or modify stuff as in "using filters" for the pictures.

Gosia mentioned something like this recently on an interview~

#5 2023-03-08 23:42:21

Gosia
Administrator

Simple. Swaruu and Aneeka were not interested in passing the photos to the public openly. It was only when Athena appeared on the scene that she encouraged photos being shared. She loves taking photos of herself, Mari, and Yazhi. Yazhi, in fact, still rebels a little.
So when Athena came into the picture, she started playing with filters and managed to pass good photographs, modified slightly, in order to share them with the world. smile

donkalel wrote:

Can anyone explain me, how is possible that 2 years ago Gosia could not post  a single real photo of Taygetans, they have to modify them  to pass the filter of Federation, now we have for example a lot of  photos of Mary and Yazhi. How is this possible that now they can send so many photos??

#6 2023-03-30 16:42:21

Can someone, please, give some info on the man in the far left in swaruu.org photo?

I am tasked to create 1 hour lecture on this Disclosure on 15th April and to present it to 100+ starseeds in my local spiritual growth center. I want to use the photos and tell about each crew member. Found info on Dhor Kalil, who is the other guy?

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2023-03-30 17:41:40

Jupiter 9

Celestial Marriage wrote:

Can someone, please, give some info on the man in the far left in swaruu.org photo?

I am tasked to create 1 hour lecture on this Disclosure on 15th April and to present it to 100+ starseeds in my local spiritual growth center. I want to use the photos and tell about each crew member. Found info on Dhor Kalil, who is the other guy?

RAGUEL OF TEMMER

Raguel, is part of the SOG. He is a Hashmallim and the pilot of the fighter ship: Super Ghost. He is the chief level trainer of the ship. Raguel is also part of the maintenance team for large spacecraft engine systems and Holographic Computer Systems. He is an expert in evasion and infiltration, handling of weapons, in their deactivation and land explosives. Specialized in jungle movements, desert movement, high mountain movement, marine aquatic movement and diving. Also, he is a naval expert in human ships and submarines, in civil and military human aviation. In addition, he is in Counter-Terrorism and espionage. He is an expert in martial arts, history and terrestrial geography and specializes in Exo-politics, Exo-linguistics, in both modern and ancient terrestrial languages. On the other hand, he is also an expert in Taygetean medicine.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-03-30 18:00:06

Jupiter wrote:

RAGUEL OF TEMMER

Raguel, is part of the SOG. He is a Hashmallim and the pilot of the fighter ship: Super Ghost. He is the chief level trainer of the ship. Raguel is also part of the maintenance team for large spacecraft engine systems and Holographic Computer Systems. He is an expert in evasion and infiltration, handling of weapons, in their deactivation and land explosives. Specialized in jungle movements, desert movement, high mountain movement, marine aquatic movement and diving. Also, he is a naval expert in human ships and submarines, in civil and military human aviation. In addition, he is in Counter-Terrorism and espionage. He is an expert in martial arts, history and terrestrial geography and specializes in Exo-politics, Exo-linguistics, in both modern and ancient terrestrial languages. On the other hand, he is also an expert in Taygetean medicine.

Thanks.

I understand that this piece of info comes from https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/t … al-contact

but my firefox refuses to open it. And gives

500 server error. Any workarounds? Should I try opening it on Edge? What browser are you using, Jupiter?

Edit - it does not open in Microsoft Edge either. Is it possible to contact you Jupiter over telegram to get that pdf, maybe?

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-30 18:08:36)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#9 2023-03-30 18:16:36

Jupiter 9

And some info about the other people in the swaruu.org banner:

DHOR KÁAL'EL OF TEMMER:

Dhor Káal’el is a Suzi II-class fighter pilot on the Horus ship. He is in charge of the command and
control of the expedition of the Tol'ka ship. His main function is to support everything in the CIC, he
is behind the data collection aspects. He is an expert historian in Exo-politics, in mind control, in
psychology and human propaganda. Both in human problems, like their etiology and solution. He is
also an expert in intelligence and counter-intelligence and in human and Taygetean medicine. As
part of the special ops team, he is an expert in fighter craft operations and tactics. In time
operations and time alteration. A grade, elite group Sand Clock, hourglass. Therefore, he is an
expert in stellar and temporal navigation, time loops and portal management.

ALENYM OF TEMMER:

Alenym is the leader of the expedition at the level of Head of State and is the owner of the Tol'ka
ship and will soon be crowned Queen of Taygeta. She is the one who looks out for everyone and
who supports her teams from Temmer. Also, it is she who communicates and establishes cordial
and political relations with other races in proximity to the ship. Everything works thanks to her and
she is the one that makes everything possible. In addition, she is part of the royal Ptolemaic Alexandrian
line with a presence in ancient times here on Earth.

NAI’SHARA OF ERRA AND TEMMER:

Nai’shara is the second in command of everything. Alenym's right hand and like Alenym, is
considered head of state level. She does the same political and public relations duties with other
races around the ship. Sees to the welfare of the specific crew and what they need on the ship.
In addition, she is the advisor to the ship and the crew. Also, she is an expert in human psychology
and Earth problems. She is also part of the royal Ptolemaic-Alexandrian line with a presence on
Earth, in ancient times.

ANÉEKA OF TEMMER:

Anéeka is a historian and is the chief level intelligence officer of the ship. All information about any
situation or situations, whether on Earth or in the space surrounding the ship, passes through the
Taygeta Intelligence Department or CIC, of which she is the leader or director. As for corresponding
positions, she is like the CIA director of Taygeta, at least here on this ship, and around the Earth or
in this quadrant, since there is no other ship. Everything that happens on Earth, passes through it
before reaching the leadership of the ship and the high command in Taygeta.

In addition, Anéeka is an expert in human relations and languages, Taygetean human relations, in
Earth problems, in Exo-politics, in Intelligence and Counter-intelligence, as well as an expert in
espionage, in communications, holographic computer systems, and in communication systems,
and energy systems. Also, she is an expert in Taygetean science and human science, but also in
human and Taygetean medicine and works together with Senetre of Erra.

YÁZHI SWARUÚ TASHERIT 12:

Yázhi has a gifted memory, remembers 12 past lives of hers perfectly. She is everyone's guide,
Counselor, she is a soul of the millenia. She is an expert in toys, looms, embroidery, dressmaking,
but she is also an expert in genetics, Taygetean and human medicine, extreme sports, replication
and tractor beams. Also, she is an expert in history and specializes in dead human languages. She
is also specialized in mind control, in psychology of any race, at the same time in terrestrial
problems, in stellar and inter-racial political organizations, that is, Inter-species, for which she is an
expert in Exo-politics and Exo-linguistics. Yázhi, speaks 4 stellar and 19 terrestrial languages,
including: Proto-Celtic Irish Gaelic, Navajo, Inuit, Latin, Greek, and Ancient Egyptian. She is also
an expert in fixed and rotary wing human aircraft, in human transports, in power systems, portals
and their navigation, in hunting craft management, tactics and repairs.

In addition, she is an expert in light weapons of any race, in metallurgy and especially in swords,
Japanese katanas, but also, in holographic computer systems, in advanced propulsion systems
and in spaceships of all races. Expert in energy and zero point reactors, in nuclear energy and
radiation, in stellar navigation and temporal navigation. She is a great expert in manipulation and
alteration of timelines, remembering her training of elite hunting teams of the Sand Clock type
(Sand Clock) in her past lives. She is also an expert in consciousness and ether, in the
manipulation of matter with consciousness and in human stellar relationships, among many other
things.

ATHENA SWARUU:

Athena Swaruu (X), or Tina as her friends call her, was born in deep space aboard a spaceship, in Earth reference time on March 8, 2002.

Her mother is an alternate Swaruu of Erra to the one who talked to us, Robert and Gosia, who Athena talks to every third day. They are time jumpers.

She is not Human, nor Taygetean. Legally and genetically she is a Swaruunean, legally before the United Federation of Planets.

Although she has lived on Erra and briefly also on Temmer and Cyndriel, the most time she has spent on a planet is on Earth in the Yorkshire region of England, in the area near the national park where she lived from a very young age with her mother with whom she traveled a lot, especially to M45.

She has memories of countless past lives, speaks many languages and with unconditional help from her mother learned from her piloting skills which qualifies her as a fighter pilot of Taygetean manufactured spacecraft, and with the ability to fly terrestrial airships as well.

She shares the skills and knowledge attributable to all Swaruuneans, and today is dedicated to sharing with the public, through Robert and Gosia, all that she can. In her spare time she keeps herself in good physical shape with lots of exercise and martial arts, and as a hobby she likes to make and assemble miniatures of all kinds and subjects.

But her main occupation today is being a guide, big sister and surrogate mom to Minerva "Mari" Swaruu and Sophia "Yázhi" Swaruu whom she loves and adores.

MINERVA SWARUU (MARI):

Minerva Maria Swaruu, or as everybody calls her Mari or MariSwa, is 14 years old as of 2022 and will be 15 early 2023. She arrived here in 2021 and she is living most of her time onboard SS Toleka with the Taygetan crew, having adapted well.

Her personality is soft and joyful, always loving a good joke and a good laugh. She has full memory of several past lives, as just about everyone in the Swaruu family does, and she is a member of the Swaruunean race.

She has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, but her main interests are art, classic dance and gymnastics, as well as engineering, exo-politics, history, sociology, medicine and communications, among countless others. She is learning all she can from the Taygetan crew in an organised school way.

She likes to share what she has learned but she also likes to feel fully independent and that is what led her to create her own YouTube channel. She is part of the team and, at the same time, she is working on her own.

It is the FIRST direct and official YouTube channel ever made by someone from the Taygetan/Swaruunian team. It is all written, designed, and produced by Mari herself.

SWARUU OF ERRA:

Swaruu of Erra was a young extraterrestrial lady from Taygeta, Pleiades, who was in a written, live and almost daily, Internet contact with us, Robert and Gosia, since December 2017 to April 2020. She was in communication with us, as well as with other people, directly from the terrestrial orbit. At our first contact she was 17 years old. She is no longer there.

You can find more info on Swaruu of Erra and Yazhi and the Swaruunians in this transcript: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … des-part-1

And you can find some more details about Mari here: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/how-mari … re-english

And if you will use video in your presentation this is a youtube short of Mari introducing herself: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eHQ-A-PMD0I

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-30 18:19:28)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-03-30 18:19:02

Jupiter 9

Thanks.

I understand that this piece of info comes from https://www.swaruu.org/en/transcripts/t … al-contact

but my firefox refuses to open it. And gives

500 server error. Any workarounds? Should I try opening it on Edge? What browser are you using, Jupiter?

Edit - it does not open in Microsoft Edge either. Is it possible to contact you Jupiter over telegram to get that pdf, maybe?

Gosia hasn't published this info from the ex contactees yet in the ATTACHE section. I have the PDF, yes you can PM me in telegram and I will send it to you.

#11 2023-04-01 10:59:18

STAR-ONE

Of the 3 Swaruu's, only Yazhi appears different in face (it's never really the same) on the published photos.

Does anyone know why? Which photo is the most faithful?

#12 2023-04-01 11:29:22

mitkobs

She is a child who is becoming adolescent and face features are changing.

Board footer