You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-26 21:22:55

Jupiter 9

Mari: Electric vehicles on Earth, and in Taygeta.

Electric Vehicles on Earth. (English)

Published: March 26th, 2023

hqdefault.jpg

Electric vehicles in Taygeta, and on Earth. (English)

Published: Apri 1st, 2023

hqdefault.jpg

Mari's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Mari's transcripts: https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-04-01 15:52:54)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-03-27 01:07:15

Jules77

Re: Mari: Electric vehicles on Earth, and in Taygeta.

Oil is becoming obsolete and the electric vehicle infrastructure may be of use.  All you have to do is change the lithium battery component with something else.

#3 2023-03-27 01:30:13

StarDeity
Banned

The hydrogen vehicles are said to come in the future... But how good would they be...

#4 2023-03-27 08:20:19

mitkobs

Hydrogen is more dangerous, the car will become a moving bomb. Petroleum is renewable raw material that is produced constantly by the planet they should stick to it. But they have agendas for more strict control over the movement of the population and the electric vehicle is fit for such agendas. Will make the very poor to walk on foot or use only bicycle. I see also very concerning tendency that is becoming very difficult again for the lower class to use car in the city, every possible parking space they making it paid and is too expensive to use or whole areas in the city is becoming limited for parking. You have to use public transport to get to the center of the city.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-27 08:21:47)

#5 2023-03-27 10:32:22

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

The hydrogen vehicles are said to come in the future... But how good would they be...

They have released a first look at an Australian product hydrogen car called the Hyperion - it looks the part but not sure about how safe either....

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-27 10:33:04)

#6 2023-03-27 13:07:42

StarDeity
Banned

D'accord~

In US we have such a lame transportation system, it's all outdated.
Japan is so much ahead of us in that sense, they've got the shinkansen and fastest trains..
We could do so much better in many areas, but this is just a fkn economic area of the world and people are programmed to be conformist slaves. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

mitkobs wrote:

Hydrogen is more dangerous, the car will become a moving bomb. Petroleum is renewable raw material that is produced constantly by the planet they should stick to it. But they have agendas for more strict control over the movement of the population and the electric vehicle is fit for such agendas. Will make the very poor to walk on foot or use only bicycle. I see also very concerning tendency that is becoming very difficult again for the lower class to use car in the city, every possible parking space they making it paid and is too expensive to use or whole areas in the city is becoming limited for parking. You have to use public transport to get to the center of the city.

#7 2023-03-27 18:40:44

mitkobs

Not going to describe the situation of the public transportation system where I am, it is close to a third world country here. You wait a lot for a bus, they do not come always in time, ticket is becoming expensive and in peak hours buses are full. It is not very inviting to use the public transportation.

#8 2023-03-27 22:55:14

Lyran wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

They have released a first look at an Australian product hydrogen car called the Hyperion - it looks the part but not sure about how safe either....

Kazunori Yamauchi in 2012 in a TV program called Gran Turismo TV included in his Gran Turismo 5 already showed sometimes live races from Nürburgring with racing cars running perfectly with hydrogen. So it's more than proven, but for some reason it's covered by the media...
I think it was SWARUU DE ERRA or maybe ATHENA, anyway they are the same smile she also told us things about this technology...

Translated with deepl

Last edited by FREE-YOUR-MIND (2023-03-27 22:58:02)

#9 2023-03-28 11:39:37

Phil

So it looks like everyone missed the point of this post. These are confusing times but not that confusing common people you can do better.

#10 2023-03-28 15:07:03

Uurloq

There's all those shortcomings Mari mentioned regarding these vehicles, and another thing: I don't like the idea of riding everywhere on top/next to such a high power electric battery. I'm sure it's not good for our health.

#11 2023-04-01 15:51:56

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2023-04-02 05:14:20

mitkobs

Taygeta and Earth - heaven and hell differences in everything. Suitable for proliferation of life <-> menace for life. When you need to go somewhere you can go and is for free <-> when the transportation is a real bummer if you do not have the money to pay for it(and when there are countless other restricting requirements to be let(or able) to go somewhere).

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-02 05:20:34)

#13 2023-04-02 10:12:40

mitkobs

If I can address the Taygetans I will say, If you do not appreciate enough what you have you should. And all is about the people. Your people make your great civilization. You all make your heaven on Taygeta. Is not something to be taken for granted. Everyone of you wonderful people are making what is possible in there and what is available.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-02 10:14:14)

#14 2023-04-02 10:22:57

Lyran

Longing to be a part of a service to other society again. The greed is just everywhere and the lack mentality, and it gets draining don't it, living in a metro area especially.

Board footer